photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2011, 11:00 PM

Default ATTN Robert Moses Nude Beach Field 5 Long Island voyeurs: I NEED YOUR HELP!

Hi guys,
I went to Robert Moses (nude) beach field 5 in Long Island in (I think) August 2010 (possibly late July, but I don't think so) with my 24 year old blonde girlfriend and this dark asian girl with a nice body in her 30's. We later had a threesome, but we spent the day at the beach, all of completely nude. At one point, before we left, my girls went over to these muscle bound guys and their nude girlfriends. They also had some very pretty topless russian girls with smaller breasts with them.

Now, here's where I need your help! There were atleast 3 or 4 older guys there taking pics of my sexy blonde girlfriend fully nude, and she was bending over and posing with one of the topless girls. I want those pics! I have pics of my own, but they are very blurry! Do any of you guys have those pics or no someone who might? I have more private pics where they came from for those who do as a reward!

Here are the blurry pics to help jog your memory! Please help! Thanks!
PLEASE NOTE: the fully nude blonde is my girlfriend! Pics of her and her asian friend preferred, though pics of any of these girls are welcome! Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
P8011349.JPG   fix.jpg  

P8011357.JPG   P8011348.JPG  

P8011350.JPG   P8011352.JPG  

P8011353.JPG   P8011354.JPG  

P8011355.JPG  

Last edited by excursions11; 10-15-2011 at 11:04 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:30 PM

Thanked 4,715 Times in 173 Posts
Default Hope you find them

Can you describe the guys who took the pictures? I go there often with my wife. Hope you find the pics. They're fucking hot! How come they came out blury?
The Following User Says Thank You to bigappleboy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2011, 11:42 PM

Thanked 1,124 Times in 46 Posts

We go there all the time but I don't remember any blurry blonds!

Wish I could help ya!
The Following User Says Thank You to bobtina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2011, 12:14 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigappleboy View Post
Can you describe the guys who took the pictures? I go there often with my wife. Hope you find the pics. They're fucking hot! How come they came out blury?
older white guys, probably in their early/mid 50's, I think they had grey hair, and I think most were skinny and fully nude as well, If i remember correctly. If you can try to ask them if they have it and have them upload them, I'd be very grateful. Yes, these girls are very hot, my blond girlfriend had a beautiful soft ass and a nice shaved plump pussy. I'm sure they got some clear shots of it. The asian is very sexy as well.

Also, is there any other forum/source where I can ask people about this that you guys know of? Not sure why the shots were blurry, something was wrong with my camera. Breaks my heart, because I really want those pics, I've never been so aroused then when seeing my girl fully nude in public like that. I'm sure you guys know what I mean, it's very hot.
The Following User Says Thank You to excursions11 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2011, 07:00 AM

Thanked 41,757 Times in 1,668 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by excursions11 View Post
older white guys, probably in their early/mid 50's, I think they had grey hair, and I think most were skinny and fully nude as well, If i remember correctly. If you can try to ask them if they have it and have them upload them, I'd be very grateful. Yes, these girls are very hot, my blond girlfriend had a beautiful soft ass and a nice shaved plump pussy. I'm sure they got some clear shots of it. The asian is very sexy as well.

Also, is there any other forum/source where I can ask people about this that you guys know of? Not sure why the shots were blurry, something was wrong with my camera. Breaks my heart, because I really want those pics, I've never been so aroused then when seeing my girl fully nude in public like that. I'm sure you guys know what I mean, it's very hot.
So you have some amazing pics you want to unblur? Then you'll want to see this. Adobe has perfected a way of unblurring photos (I know it sounds too good to be true, but read the article for the explanation).

Hopefully this will be out with the next edition of Photoshop. So whatever you do, DO NOT DELETE THOSE BLURRY PHOTOS, because within a matter of months or a couple years at most, you will be able to fix them.

http://www.geekosystem.com/photoshop-unblur-feature/
Old 10-16-2011, 07:13 AM

Thanked 1,092 Times in 26 Posts
Default Wish I could help you out

Those pictures, even blurry, and simply amazing! I can tell that your girlfriend and her friend, are very beautiful! Please just one private pic would do!
The Following User Says Thank You to alchemist69 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2011, 03:35 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,738 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by excursions11 View Post

Now, here's where I need your help! There were atleast 3 or 4 older guys there taking pics of my sexy blonde girlfriend fully nude, and she was bending over and posing with one of the topless girls.
All I can suggest is to join Coccozella and venture over to their message boards. Quite a few members frequent this beach and take photos. They are very knowledgable about the beach and if none of them took the pics, they might know who did.

KLondike
The Following User Says Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2011, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker7 View Post
So you have some amazing pics you want to unblur? Then you'll want to see this. Adobe has perfected a way of unblurring photos (I know it sounds too good to be true, but read the article for the explanation).

Hopefully this will be out with the next edition of Photoshop. So whatever you do, DO NOT DELETE THOSE BLURRY PHOTOS, because within a matter of months or a couple years at most, you will be able to fix them.
Thanks so much for this, I can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
All I can suggest is to join Coccozella and venture over to their message boards. Quite a few members frequent this beach and take photos. They are very knowledgable about the beach and if none of them took the pics, they might know who did.

KLondike
Thanks so much, is it free to join? I couldn't tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemist69 View Post
Those pictures, even blurry, and simply amazing! I can tell that your girlfriend and her friend, are very beautiful! Please just one private pic would do!
I respect my girl and her friends privacy, so you guys will have to do some detective work if you want more!

Buttt..... here's a little something to hold you over
Attached Thumbnails
PA241303.JPG   PA241302.JPG  

P5240014.JPG   Claudine thong.jpg  

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to excursions11 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2011, 04:28 PM

btw, the top two are of my girlfriend, the bottom two are of our asian friend.
The Following User Says Thank You to excursions11 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 01:05 AM

Thanked 1,092 Times in 26 Posts

These are great - your girlfriend, and her asian friend are amazing! I've been looking around quite a bit and haven't found anything, and trust me, I wouldn't forget seeing someone like that! Would love more pics even if its just body shots.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alchemist69 For This Useful Post:

Tags
robert moses beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s