Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-29-2018, 06:37 AM

It sure would be nice to the picture to gives an idea of what everyone else was seeing.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2018, 12:15 AM

"she complained her shirt would not stay buttoned; unfortunately that shirt seems to have been donated"
..I have found that retrieving it from the outtakes and putting in thecloset again helps them forget they donated it ..usually putting it back in rotation at least once or twice..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to romikk32 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2018, 06:34 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by romikk32 View Post
"she complained her shirt would not stay buttoned; unfortunately that shirt seems to have been donated"
..I have found that retrieving it from the outtakes and putting in thecloset again helps them forget they donated it ..usually putting it back in rotation at least once or twice..
Good idea, but unfortunately it was gone before I realized it. In general she is pretty well aware what she has in her closet but it might make 1 appearance, especially if is a seasonal item that has not been worn in 6 months...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2018, 02:57 PM

Default Beautiful

I Would stumble and fall to this beautiful view <3 Lucky lucky guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srey View Post
This is what people had seen when they were walking by. I hope to have more date days like this.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lollolz9 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2018, 04:08 PM

Thanked 1,455 Times in 145 Posts
Default Repost

Posted this in an ENF thread a while back....

So, one night the wife and I attended a big, black tie, charity find raiser downtown. We were actually seated at the big table, but I had my back to the speaker. So the charity's jeffe was speaking, doing the obligatory thank yous. I heard some whooping and looked up and at the table next to us was a very attractive Hispanic woman doing the whooping. She had on a halter top style gown with a wrap.

While she was whooping, the wrap had fallen off and her top shifted. Unbeknownst to her, this left her right breast exposed. For a bit. And because she was at the front of the room, and everyone was watching the jeffe, i dont think many saw it. After a minute or two she put her hands down and turned back to her table so i couldnt see anymore.

Then it happened again 5 minutes later. This time, someone at a table on the otber side side called her over. She jumped up and her breazt was covered again, then ran to the table next to us. I heard a part of the conversation in spanish, but couldnt tell what waz said because my spanish isnt good enough.

But they must have told her, because when she went back to her table she didn't whoop or put her hands over her head anymore. She just sat there with an embarrassed, sheepish expression and acted all subdued.

The icing on the cake was that she was actually one of the events co-chairs so she COULDN'T leave. A few minutes later she had to go on stage to do her bit, knowing that at least some of us had seen her tit. Very nice.
Old 06-13-2018, 03:59 AM

Leaving the dock to go out on Lake Erie on my now wives cousins boat the wife had to help get us away from the dock for some reason. She was wearing a black one piece bathing suit. Anyway during her effort one of her double d tits fell out. She'd set back down in the boat when I noticed the boat next to us following awful close. At that time I looked at her and saw her tit hanging out and just dating her at the time I told her about the malfunction. Once she'd put her tit away the boat next to us peeled off but the three guts inside gave the big thumbs up.
Old 06-25-2018, 04:14 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Bra malfunction

My fiance has a few bras that zip up in front. One in particular is my favorite as the zipper is well worn and has a tendency to unzip. I especially love this bra when she's already in a not giving a damn mood.

Just a few days ago we were out at a flea market walking around when sure enough, it comes unzipped. She's trying to be cool about it, not fussing with it, leaving her tits bouncing all over the place. Finally she ducks behind a stall thinking no one will see and Yanks her shirt up to rezip it. Then, and only then, did she notice a guy grabbing stuff back there to stock. Hes all smiles and she's just standing there shirt up, tits out, in a small shock. Finally she asks him how he enjoys the view, adjusts the cups, zips up and walks off.
Old 07-12-2018, 05:45 PM

Default Swimsuit delight

I was surprised when a friend of ours who was on holiday with us, came into the sea with me and then appeared to be quite uncomfortable. When I saw her discomfort, I asked if there was anything I could do to help. She replied "No, she was coping." It was a while before she admitted that her new swimsuit had a protective plastic gusset in it that she had forgotten to remove before she wore it. I think she was not sure whether she wanted me to help her remove it or not!

Shortly afterwards, she was standing there in the sea with a look of pleasure on her face. I asked if everything was alright and she replied that the sea around her was a bit warm.... yes, she had peed in the water about three feet from me. That was the closest a woman who was not my wife had ever peed.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TerryD1471 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2018, 12:03 PM

Thanked 1,576 Times in 47 Posts

An ex-girlfriend of mine told me a story from before we knew each other. She must have been 18 or 19 years old at that time, petite, with nice small tits and she never wore a bra. So one day she was riding the public bus, and was wearing a t-shirt and a thin pullover (I'm not sure I get the correct words for the clothes, I hope you get the picture). It was becoming hot in the bus, so she decided to remove her pullover. As you can probably guess, she got her t-shirt as pulled as well and her tits were out! She pulled the t-shirt back on, but a few people had seen her. The worst (or the best?) part was, that it took the bus several minutes to get to the next stop, so she had to stay there and just endure the stares she got.
Old 07-21-2018, 09:05 PM

Default Water park fun

My wife and 18-month old baby went to a large water park this past week, the kind with giant slides and huge pools. I hadn’t been to one of these in years and I was surprised to see several thong bikinis walking around in a place that had a lot of young kids. I guess they are more normal now or something and it was a great thing to see discreetly.

Since we have a small child of course we didn’t do any of the wild slides but instead when to a wading pool area that had several water fountains and buckets shooting water around.
I took a seat with several other father type people in a shady area and watched the pool activity. My wife waded out holding the baby. Not much action until two women in thongs wondered by and I will try to post a picture of them. It was nice eye candy for sure. They stayed for a few minutes and then it was back to watching my wife try to hold onto the squirming baby.

At this point, I noticed she sort of holding him on her hip and that as he squirmed his back foot was pushing against the back of my wife’s bikini bottom. He pushed down and the bikini moved just a bit so that the top of her ass crack was visible. I noticed the other guys sitting next to me noticed too and one guy pointed at her. They didn’t realize she was my wife so they didn’t hide their chatter or smiles.

My wife didn’t seem to realize it and we watched that scene for several minutes. She then moved him up into her arms and his back foot caught right into the top of her bikini bottom. All the while she was facing away from us. I was waiting for the baby to do his usual squirm and wondered what would happen.
Sure enough, he kicked upward and pushed down her bikini about half way. A good portion of her ass crack was now on display and one of the guys made an audible gasp. My wife didn’t realize it and was still wrestling around with the baby who wanted to get into the water. I fumbled for my phone to snap a picture and almost dropped it into the pool. But by the time I got the phone in position she already was pulling the bottom back up. She turned and looked in our direction and I just waved at her as she smiled nervously and went back to walking around in the water.

One of the guys passed around is phone, as he was quick enough to get a picture. There was a zoomed in view of my wife’s ass crack and it was very erotic to see it with the bikini half way pulled down. Everyone was laughing and saying things about her ass.

I was startled as I heard my wife yelling to come on over and I saw that she was moving to exit the pool. I left the guys still looking at the picture and walked over to her. She said, “Did my butt show when he kicked down my bottoms?”, she asked. I replied that I hadn’t noticed.
Attached Thumbnails
pool.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows