uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2016, 06:11 PM

Thanked 1,664 Times in 63 Posts
Default Ever seen an entirely platonic female friend naked or topless?

Have you ever seen a completely platonic female friend - one who you had no romantic connection with before, during or after the incident in question - naked or topless? Bonus points if it was in a completely unexpected situation and/or if she didn't care or even continued talking to you during it.

I have just such a story from my junior year of college about ten years ago. I had a good friend through all four years of college - let's somewhat cheekily call her "Ellen" - who was gay. Not a college-experimenting-phase lesbian either, she only dated girls all through college and has now been married to her wife for three years (I wasn't able to make the wedding as we now live on opposite ends of the country). We would go to the movies and parties and Taco Bell together and I would go to her dorm room (she became an RA so she lived in a dorm all four years) to watch TV shows like Lost and Heroes together. She had long and fairly traditionally feminine hair but was otherwise more of the androgynous, somewhat masculine-dressing, no-makeup "chapstick lesbian" variety.

So one time junior year - by this point we had been good friends for about three years, hung out dozens if not hundreds of times, been drunk together many times, we'd taken a (short) road trip together, consoled each other in times of romantic heartbreak, and I'd seen her in her bra a handful of times, so we were quite close - we had been in her dorm watching whatever TV show before she was going to go out with her girlfriend. Just to set the picture, this was a somewhat larger than average dorm room, but still a dorm room, with everything except the bathroom - so the couch, TV, bed, chest of drawers, etc - all in one room. Ellen was wearing a ratty old comfy shirt and sweats.

She went to grab her out-on-the-town clothes while I sat on the couch and flipped channels, we chatted about whatever mundane topic I can't even remember anymore. Then, without acknowledging it in any way, being shy at all, or even breaking stride of our conversation, Ellen pulled her top off. No bra. Just medium-size pale breasts with pink nipples and a slim belly. She acted no more shy about this than any dude would have. I instantly grasped that if I played this cool then it would be more likely to happen again, so I refrained from any "Whoa!" or googly-eyed staring, just continued the conversation and flicked my eyes down only when she wasn't looking for ten or so seconds until her new top was on. (She also changed her pants, but had underwear on down there, so not too exciting.)

There was no follow-up after or anything either, when I took off we exchanged completely casual "see ya"s like there hadn't been any nudity to speak of. I think she felt so comfortable around me after three years of being good friends and me never trying to hit on her or anything that she was "one of the guys" around me. Which isn't to say I didn't jack off the second I got home, of course.

Turned out I was right to play it cool. Roughly the same thing happened once again the next semester and then I think four more times senior year, including one time I fell asleep drunk on Ellen's couch and in the morning she was brushing her teeth in the bathroom - door wide open and completely visible from the couch - wearing nothing but her rather masculine tighty-whitey-esque underwear for a good couple of minutes before walking into the main room saying good morning to me and putting her clothes on. (And before anyone asks if I'm sure she wasn't hitting on me, yes, I'm 100% sure. She had no more romantic interest in guys than I did. If you met her you'd know. I also, if you're wondering, never saw anything private below the waist.)

She's a friend I was and still am very fond of for reasons entirely unrelated to anything romantic - we had a million dumb inside jokes, watched hundreds of hours of TV together, and I was actually with her the first time I got drunk EVER (yes, I was a loser in high school) - but I would be lying if I said that those five or so minutes of all our time together that she had her cute lesbian tits unashamedly out aren't one of the first things I think of when I think of her these years later. Damn, it's a shame that the only picture I have of them is the one in my memory!

Anyone got any similar tales of friendly, non-romantic female nudity?
Old 11-24-2016, 02:28 AM

Thanked 5,904 Times in 799 Posts

topless, on the beach during holidaay.

also, while changing at the hotel room. no biggie, said the bf.. :-)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2016, 05:37 AM

Thanked 2,182 Times in 138 Posts

As above, I've seen sister in law and a few female friends topless on holiday, a few female friends breast feeding and a few photos of female friends topless. However, the is one story I can thinking that fits properly into this.
Many years back I had a friend who I fancied like mad. We were great friends, very close. Probably too close for anything to have ever happened unfortunately. Anyway, she was at uni and invited me to stay with her for the weekend. Was a no brainier for me. Weekend with a great friend, on the piss in a university town. So off I went, not giving a second though to the sleeping arrangements. As it turned out, she was living in a house with 3 other girls so I would be staying in her room. Not just in her room but in her bed. We'd actually slept in the same bed a few times, but always wearing clothes of some description after getting drunk at a party. And still nothing had happened. Well the first night nothing untoward happened. We went out, got drunk, came back and while I was in the bathroo, she got her pyjamas on. I just slept in my pants. Sorry if this is going on...
However, the second night when we got back there was a few more people some carried on drinking longer into the early hours. By the time everyone had gone she was plastered. We went to her room when it was bed time and being so drunk she lost all her inhibitions. She stripped down other pants in front of me showing me her truly amazing boobs. I did my best not to stare. Probably got away with it because she was so drunk. She put a long t shirt on this time and climbed in to bed. I did the same and pretty much we both passed out. Sunday was dull with nothing doing and because I had a latest art at work Monday I stayed one mre night. Sadly she was working in a bar so not much drinking. But the next morning when we were both up and getting ready, she came in from the shower, pulled her knickers on under her towel and then dropped it. Then spend the next ten mins or so walking around the room topless getting ready. When I gave a her a stange
Ok, she just smiled and said as I'd seen them Saturday there was no need to hide. I then went for a shower and came in with a towel. She said she hoped I wasn't going to be shy. So I just grinned, turned around a bit and dropped my towel to get dressed. Pretty sure she was watching me and saw plenty. Great days that were sadly never repeated.
Old 11-24-2016, 07:30 AM

Thanked 4,345 Times in 443 Posts

a couple years back i went to a friends place and we all went swimming in the pool in our underwear after a few drinks. one of the guys stripped completely naked and then put a towel on. so we stood around in backyard and i decided to be a bit cheeky and whipped his towel off. he just stood there with his cock hanging out, couldnt care less. his girlfriend was there too and someone made a crack about her 'evening up the score'. she was wearing a dress but next thing i know, her panties are around her ankles and she's grinning shyly.

her husband asked her if she was gonna show us and she slowly lifted her skirt up to reveal her naked vagina. her pussy was quite nice, mostly shaven with a strip of dark hair above the lips. she sheepishly lowered her skirt again after we'd all gotten a good look, then she said to me, "your turn", so i pulled my undies down too. it was a bit awkward for me because id known her for ten years and after seeing her shaven pussy my penis had stiffened up a bit. fair's fair though so i showed her my half-hard dick for a few seconds and then put it away.

good times.
Old 11-24-2016, 06:33 PM

My pal had a chick buddy he worked with from time to time. She was short, curvy and busty. I had met her a few time out socializing over a year and a half, we weren't close or even very friendly but cordial with a friend in common.

My buddy suggested we go to a nude beach the summer I moved away. A couple days before he said "do you mind if so an so comes along?

She had big boobs, pink nipples, black pubic hair and fat labia. The last time I ever saw her I saw all of her.
Old 11-25-2016, 11:04 AM

Thanked 2,520 Times in 87 Posts

One time many years back I was at a party with a slightly odd friend of mine. She had a house party, got very drunk and fell asleep at the end of the evening with a fag burning away in her hands. I picked it out of her hands, stubbed it out and told her it was time for bed.

I took her upstairs, plopped her on her bed and said goodnight, but she asked me to undress her. So, I took off her jeans, socks and shoes, but not her tshirt. She then asked me to take that off, so I did. I told her I was *not* taking off her bra, but she insisted so I did, told her that her breasts were beautiful (they were magnificent), slipped her tshirt on and went downstairs, flatly refusing to take off her knickers. (I remember her being puzzled at why I should find her breasts so magnificent!)

In the morning she asked how she got into bed and undressed and I told her I'd done it. She was very embarrassed about it and upset. It was not a sexy event at all and am so glad I am not the kind of idiot to take advantage of a drunk woman. I'm pretty sure the state she was in, we could have had sex and she'd probably not even remembered it in the morning.

There was never any sexual attraction between us - she's very attractive, but a bit barking.

Weird time for sure.
Old 11-25-2016, 01:30 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

I have a young neighbor, Alicia, whose husband works overseas 90 days on, ninety days off. She is very attractive and when her husband is gone she hangs around out house a lot, she has become a very good friend. Almost every time we go out to eat, we invite her to come with us.

A few months ago a storm caused a power outage that lasted 9 days, we have a generator, Alicia does not, so we asked her if she wanted to stay with us. The generator consumes a lot of natural gas, so we cut back on the AC and tried to make do with just fans and lots of cool drinks. My wife, who is barely a B cup, went braless and Alicia, who I would guess is a C or D, followed suit. One evening it was particularly humid, we were sitting out on the patio with fans blowing, both ladies were wearing light knit shirts, they were damp and sticking to them. Alicia commented that the shirts were not hiding much, I could see their pink aureole easily, my wife said "you're right, shall we, I'm sure Piecenick won't mind?". And they both lifted their shirts over their heads.

I tried to keep my cool, but it was hard not to stare at Alicia's gorgeous tits, much to their amusement. Not a minute later Alicia's cell phone rang, it was her husband calling from Saudi Arabia, it was obvious he was checking how she was doing after the storm. Alicia told him "I'm fine, the house is fine, but they have not restored power yet. So I'm at the Piecenick's, we're sitting out here topless on the patio trying to stay cool". She then took a selfie of herself and sent it to him.

After she hung up with her husband she said "I think that was the first time he sounded homesick."
Old 11-25-2016, 06:54 PM

Thanked 4,589 Times in 279 Posts

I had posted something like this in the (now deleted) campus runs thread, but I think it belongs here, too.

At my college, the best event of the year -the naked bike ride - happens on the last day of classes. If you're interested in knowing what a whole bunch of college girls vaginal areas, naked butts, or naked breasts look like, then this is the event for you. And yes, you know many of the girls you will see naked.

As a horny college guy, of course I went to the one at the end of the fall term. I didn't really know what to expect, but it was unbelieveable No, I didn't bring a camera, but I saw several other guys who did have cameras - I wouldn't want to risk it as a student, since I know many of the people - perhaps as an outsider, you could take some photos if you are subtle. Being surrounding by hundreds of naked girls in real life is not something that photos can capture. Some girls do take photos of each other. Not as spectators during the run, but after their friends are done running. They pose, and take a quick photo. Mostly of their butts, but I saw a few people take posed frontal photos.

Most girls were totally naked. Some did wear panties, and some even wore panties and a bra, though that defeats the purpose of a naked run. Seemed like the girls were split about 50/50 for pubic hair vs shaved. Honestly, both styles were great, just seeing them without their panties is great. I think there was more bush than I was expecting from college girls. And because they go around for multiple laps - the run lasted at least 45 minutes - you can check out the different parts of them on each go around, so on one lap you can certainly check out their butt, another for their breasts, and then focus on their vaginal area. As they go around, the girls tended to stay in groups, so you can see groups of 5 or 8 girls all in a row. It's really a feast for the eyes.

Something interesting was how much body paint the some girls had, but not just painted on, there were lots of handprints. And not just on their bellys, but right on their butt cheeks and breasts. I like to imagine the girls touching each others private areas to get the handprints on. Some had text written on their butt cheeks, which certainly had to be written by someone else.

Another thing was the demographics. Almost all the girls who took off their clothes were white. I think I saw only one cute Asian girl. She was topless with cute little tits. She was wearing a thong, so I did get a good view of her cute little butt cheeks. But I sadly didn't get to see her vagina, which I can only imagine is very sexy.

To see a cute girl in class and then later that evening to see her naked, and then multiply that by a few hundred girls.
Imagine having a crush on one of the girls in your class - you see her dressed in sweats and very conservatively, and then you find out that her pussy is shaved bare. Or the opposite, a girl who wears more provocative clothes and it turns out she's got a full bush down there.
Or seeing a girl that you know has a boyfriend, so you won't have a chance to ever have sex with her, yet she's so hot. Now you get to know what her body looks like naked and what her boyfriend gets to see.

One of the best parts of the run is that many of the girls seemed to wait around afterwards - naked. So you can check them out at your leisure. I remember seeing one girl with the most beautiful ass, and a fully shaved slit, just a few feet away from me. She stayed there naked for at least 5 minutes chatting with her clothed friends, both male and female. This happened a few other times, and you really have time to see the girl in detail - whether she has bigger inner lips, and things like that. Another exciting part is that new girls seem to show up as time goes on, and some of them strip right near you - so you get to watch numerous "amateur" strip shows. Guessing whether a girl will be shaved or have a bush is a fun game to play in your mind. Especially when you are about to find out the answer. And even moreso when you know the girl and are about to see her most intimate areas. And if they strip near you, they'll have to be back after their laps to put their clothes back on, another chance to see their body.

It may be TMI, but I still get off thinking about having seen some of my pretty classmates nude bodies. I fully expect that even once I graduate, if I can afford it, I'll come back to Burlington for as many of these runs as I can. I doubt seeing young college cute girls with no clothes on will ever get boring.
Old 11-26-2016, 11:37 AM

Thanked 1,559 Times in 227 Posts

I've got one, though she wasn't quite a friend of mine. She was the GF of my German friend I met over the Internet (both were German). They were living together when I went over to visit them. She was a bit taller than either of us and had brownish hair that went down a bit below her shoulders, and wore glasses. She had a nice figure, with a cute heart-shaped ass, flat stomach and I'm going to guess "C" cups, with small nips. I'm sure of the small nips because I got to see them. One night we were getting ready to go out for dinner and she was walking around their flat in just a well-fitting pair of full-bottom, light pink satin panties. I walked in and saw her, and, thinking she'd be embarrassed, quickly stepped back out in the hall to wait for her to get dressed. My friend, her BF, was sitting in a chair and waved for me that it was okay to come in. She didn't show the slightest bit of embarrassment at my seeing her.

A few days later the three of us went to an indoor water park. There was a closed-off nudist area and they told me they'd gone in it before, and asked if I wanted to. To this day I'm kicking myself for saying no, but I was still young and still had my annoying inhibitions back then.

Also the changing room at the water park was unisex, and I caught a few glimpses of nude women who hadn't bothered to pull the curtains shut over the changing booths.
Does anyone know what became of this film?
If you enjoyed my post, please fap to it.
My favorite flavor is purple.
Old 11-26-2016, 05:03 PM

Thanked 2,176 Times in 107 Posts

I've posted this previously in response to a similar question"

More than 40 years ago -spring of my senior year in high school- I stopped at the house of a female friend to talk about a project we were working on.

She was a good friend and no more. For some reason, we had one of those relationships in which the idea of romance was simply not a part of it.

When I got to her house, her mother answered the door and told me that D was in the back yard getting some sun. i had met her mother before: a very friendly widow who always seemed to me perhaps a tiny bit naive and perhaps constantly surprised by her own daughter. She told me to come through the house to the back door. I did so and walked into the small yard to find D lying on her stomach on a towel with the ties on her bikini -top and bottom- untied. I sat down on one of the two chairs in the lawn, with my back to the door I had just come through, and we chatted for a few minutes. I heard her mother coming: she was bringing a tray with two glasses and a pitcher of Kool-aid. As she set the tray on the table near my chair, she said that she had to go to work, but thought we'd enjoy something cold. At that moment D sat up, causing the top to fall away. I was shocked by what D had just done: not only had I never seen her undressed, I really hadn't den thought of her that way. But I wasn't alone in my surprise: her mother shrieked out her name and looked utterly startled.

D's response was to say, "Oh mother, he's seen everything I've got before." Saying that, she stood up, brushing away the untied bikini bottom, and sat down in the other chair. I could see a good bit of her blonde bush even though her legs were tight together, and I was combination of instantly horny, slightly embarrassed, and a bit fearful of her mother's reaction to what D had just said. Her mother said, "I don't want to know why he has seen you without your clothes on, but you can't just do things like that!"

Her mother was, I suspect, seriously embarrassed, but in any case said, "I'm going to go get your robe, and you're going to wear it." She told me to turn my back. I did -didn't want to, but I also didn't think it was a very good idea to defy her mother. D was giggling and laughing and saying things like, "Did you see her face?" She thought the whole thing was hilarious. Mom brought the robe, told D to put it on, told me I could turn around, and then said she had to go, but "No shenanigans after I leave, you two!"

When her mom was out of earshot, I asked her if she was out of her mind and what had brought that on. She said that she just enjoyed pulling he mother's chain. She said, "I really was just going sit up and let the top fall away, but her scream was priceless, so on the spur of the moment I stood up." I said, "why in the world did you tell her I had seen you naked? She could have gotten angry!" D responded that she knew it wold make her mother even more uncomfortable.

We went back to talking about the school project we were working on, while she sat in the robe. When we were done, as I was getting ready to leave, she said, "I need to ask you something. Have you ever seen a girl naked before?" I told her that when I was very young a neighbor girl used to show herself to me, but other than that not really more than just a glimpse. She told me that she had never let a boy see her before, and that it was kind of exciting to be naked outside in front of a boy. That thirty second of conversation was all it took to get me back to instantly hard and horny . . .and hopeful. So I asked: "Can I see again"?

She stood up, took off the robe and remained standing in front of me as she said, "I've never seen a boy naked" Without even asking, I pulled off my clothes and stood there. We were probably three feet away and I had a raging hard on. She was standing with he legs close but with just a bit of a gap at the top of her legs. She said, lets play this really cool game where we see how close we can get without actually touching.

Needless to say, we couldn't get closer than 6 inches without touching. It was incredibly exciting, but if I wasn't going to get to touch her, I wanted to at least look. I said, "Well, that's it. But I love looking at you." Started to step back to see better, and she took hold of my wrists and said, "OK, no touching with hands." and pulled me back toward her until my cock was just touching the top of her bush. And then a bit more. And finally more until her tits were crushed against my chest and by cock stuck straight up between us, pressed to her belly.

We stood that way for a few seconds, and then separated. As she reached for her bikini and said, "OK, time to get dressed", I asked if I could see her pussy up close. She said yes and say back down in the chair and spread her legs for me for a bout 30 seconds, then hopped up and said, "Enough! Now get dressed"

I don't think I had ever been that excited. I had never fucked a girl or gotten a blow job, but I had felt up a couple of girl friends, and fingered one of them many times, and been jacked off by her, but this was exciting beyond all that, perhaps because D WAS just a friend. I told her that it was incredibly exciting, and asked her if could come: "D, I have to do this, OK", I said as a rubbed my hard cock.

She said nothing, but stopped reaching for her clothes as I jacked off. I slumped into the chair, holding my balls as I pumped my cock.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s