uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-01-2018, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Actually very interesting..... the SIL arrived alone, and told me her hubby will be here later and we should start w/o him???
So we got undressed, and she was wearing a black tassel type top which looked great w/ her tits, and a matching crotchless tassel panties w/ heels....

Sooooo, we layed on the bed together and were caressing each other , when the door opened, and it was her hubby!!.. which startled me because the door was locked??,,, but as stated in the prior post, she had a key to my room, and gave it to her hubby to use.....
He walked in and said softly to her, "whats going on?"... I got startled again because this was supposed to be a pre arranged MMF.... she whispered in my ear to , "go with it and play our cucky game" … so appearantly they wanted to play , he walks in on her w/ someone else type of game?... Ok?...….. so she tells him to"" just sit down and watch... he said ,""I'm your husband and I don't like this?..... while we are on the bed fondling each other in front of him.... and she told him, "sit down and watch me getting fucked by someone else"...and he did, and she and I played as he watched....

So appearantly they planned this game for him to walk in on her w/ me to play a cucky game... now remember we've all been together before as a 4 sum w/ my wife... but this is the first time we were in a MMF situation, and to find out later it was their first time in a MMF.
So they planned to make it a fantasy night.... i'm sure you get the drift here?

So the SIL and I continued to fondle and playing w/ each other, sucking on nipples and cock & pussy foreplay… Then she got up kneeling on the bed facing him in the chair doggy for me, and I slide my cock in her pussy. She kept looking at him and said, "hes putting his cock in me"... "it feels real good"... "don't you wish it was your cock in my pussy?" … He said, "is it better then mine?".. and her response was, "its deep inside me"... so I started thrusting in her and she was moaning and throwing kisses to him while he watched us fucking... then we changed positions w/ her on top... she kept looking at him while riding me w/ her big tits bouncing gently.. I was grabbing her hips , and playing w/ her tits, and shes looking at him, and said, "do you like seeing me getting fucked like this?".... "do you like seeing another mans cock in my pussy?"... "do you like watching my tits bouncing like this?"..... she was really cuck talking him a lot like that, and just kept looking at him while having her moaning orgasms.... … we switched positions again, missionary w/ her laying her head over the bed so she could look at him in the chair, w/ her legs & heels in the air, I'm fucking her hard in front of him, and shes looking at him throwing kisses and she tells me, "I want you to cum in my pussy so he can see"... I went with the game and fucked her hard, while she kept begging for my cum while looking at him... it was HOT!!!... She was telling him, "can you see how deep his cock is in my pussy?"... then I had a huge orgasm, telling her I'm cumming….. she whispered to me to tell him..... so I told him, "I'm shooting my load in your wifes pussy !!!!!!!"... she had an orgasm too, and was enjoying showing off to her husband.... wow... that was different??!!??!!

She was laying on the bed w/ my load in her, and told her hubby to walk around and look what I did to her... he told her she was a "sl*t" and and her pussy was a mess...… she then told him to get undressed and "come fuck me w/ his cum in my pussy ,honey".... he climbed onto her and slid in, and started thrusting, as she kept looking in his eyes telling him as much cucky talk as she could think of.... mostly about how does it feel w/ someone elses cum for lube,,, & ,,, does he like fucking her after she's been used by another man?... type of talk... he kept calling her a sl*t type of terms,,, and she begged for his cum to mix w/ mine. ."I want to feel your warm cum mix w/ his big load after he used me like a wh*r* in front of you" .. he had a wild orgasm, and they both were very happy...!!!!

We all laughed, and I told them how surprised I was by all this?... they told me I played their cucky game well.... While recharging, she was walking around the room flirting w/ us and talking dirty, telling us she wanted us to fuck her & use her together.... So we did.... for the next 3 hrs we double teamed her , pumping cum in her mouth & pussy while she kept begging for it.... her tits were hard as a rock w/ pleasure as she enjoyed us sucking them in tandam…
In the end she was dripping cum from her pussy, and showed it off to her hubbys delight.... They left w/o a shower, sex dirty, for home... I have a feeling that was their plan, and will probably continue when they get home.....

That was different??!!… I'm glad I got to fulfil their cucky fantesy… When I got home I started to tell the wife about it, BUT she already knew??… not surprised..... She told me she helped plan it w/ her sister, but told her to make it a surprise to me......

I love my SIL

ps- I never asked if he was watching from the parking lot earlier in the week..and they never mentioned it..... re read the prior post about that..

Does Mrs get turned on by helping with planning it ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frumgurl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2018, 11:25 PM

Thanked 25,334 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Frumgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frumgurl View Post
Does Mrs get turned on by helping with planning it ?

This is the Mrs.....

Yes I do very much...imagining whats going to happen, and a nice surprise for my hubby.. makes me feel good about it all.... then hearing from my sister about what happened, makes it tingly sexy.
While he was having fun w/ my sister, and knowing when.(time/days) .. I was having fun w/ "select" friends at the same time...… heres something hubby doesn't know, (but will when he reads this), my sister called me w/o him knowing and left the phone open so I could hear what was going on for about an hour a few times that week.. She made sure there was something to hear, ie:dirty talk, etc when the phone was open...…>>. I had my phone on mute so they couldn't hear and give it away... On one of those open phone hours, I was with a "select" friend and we both were listening to their conversations and fucking.... it made us both HOT where as, we couldn't get enough of each other.. we were fucking like wild teenagers while listening...…..

Hope that explains..... xoxo

Last edited by GRITS; 07-01-2018 at 11:36 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2018, 05:24 PM

Default HAPPY & SAFE 4th of July

Happy 4th of July..!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_7386.JPG   DSC_0220.JPG  

img20151009_21325044.jpg  
Old 07-11-2018, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
On one of those open phone hours, I was with a "select" friend and we both were listening to their conversations and fucking.... it made us both HOT where as, we couldn't get enough of each other.. we were fucking like wild teenagers while listening...…..

Hope that explains..... xoxo
Nice.

Who do you feel was more into it , hubby and silver or you and select friend??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frumgurl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2018, 09:11 AM

Default Frumgurl

Quote:
Nice.

Who do you feel was more into it , hubby and silver or you and select friend??

Well, remember he didn't know we were listening... so their sexcapades was between them, and it sounded pretty hot to us at the other end... especially my sisters dirty talk being submissive to my hubby....

Me and my select friend were really into it.. especially when I told him it was my sister.. he got fetish hot & hard !!! and was really hard fucking me while I talked dirty to him about the circumstances... ie: "fuck me like my sisters getting fucked"... he couldn't last long and was constantly cumming in all my holes from being turned on by it all..... I was yelling "hes fucking me !!".. & .. " hes cumming in me!!".. knowing hubby couldn't hear... I told him I was wearing the same outfit my sister was wearing, so we mimicked a lot of what we heard..
By the end of the night, he left for home, and left me disheveled on the bed with all his cum running out of me everywhere.. I just stayed and slept like that feeling like a very used sl*t.... I liked it.

So I'd say me and my select friend were more into it.... and boy he was deep into me all night... lol
Old 07-16-2018, 10:49 PM

Default Just read

Mr. Grits,

I just read what my wife did... she didn't tell me anything, I just read it here??!!… I had no clue... i'm not sure if I'm embarrassed or feeling erotic knowing she & her "select" friend were listening?? Glad I didn't say anything bad about anyone??.. lol
Shes done that for me a few times when I was away, when she'd be w/ a "select" friend... I'd be listening w/o him knowing..
Old 07-22-2018, 10:13 AM

Shes done that for me a few times when I was away, when she'd be w/ a "select" friend... I'd be listening w/o him knowing..[/QUOTE]

Nice, were you busy with someone else at the same time or just listening in?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frumgurl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2018, 07:48 PM

Default Frumgurl

Quote:
Shes done that for me a few times when I was away, when she'd be w/ a "select" friend... I'd be listening w/o him knowing..
Nice, were you busy with someone else at the same time or just listening in?[/QUOTE]

No, usually when I'm away on business or sporting vaca's….. I;m just listening for a while alone in hotel rooms.... its erotic..

A few times I've taken her girlfriend on business trips, and let the wife listen..... this recent time w/ SIL was the first time the "listener" was w/ another.

Old 07-31-2018, 10:53 AM

Default Swing Group Weekend Mtg.

Just got back from our "Swing Group Weekend Mtg".... we haven't talked about our "Swing Group " meets in several months, though we have had several weekend get togethers. But this meet included the SIL & hubby again, to become permenant members??

So this monthly "Swing Group Mtg" was held in Pigion Forge, Tn... Friday thru Monday.. 4 day weekend of fun & sex.

Friday night checkin was tame, just a meet & Greet @ the hotel bar to discuss our plans for the weekend... 10 couples attended... we have 11 couples, because one couple moved to Idaho and that left a new membership available for our club rules Max 12 couples. So after discussion via phone, and after 2 guest apperances by the SIL & hubby in past meets, the vote was in to accept the SIL & Hubby as members....so this was their premiere weekend as members.
Everyone had to submit their midyear STD medical report , and sign their yearly rules pledge... the SIL & hubby would do this for the first time to be eligible for "penetration" sex w/ members... Prior as guests they were not allowed "penetration" , only oral and touchy feely sex.... So they were the 10th couple to attend out of 12 member couples this past weekend.

Saturday- was daytime Pidgion Forge fun and exploring/ shopping fun..... everyone did their own thing...….
Nightime Meeting was planned to welcome the newbies.... as usual everyone shared the cost of a room suite meet & play in as a group...the theme was MUSCLE BEACH--"summer bikinis" and swimsuits....
The wives wore bikinis and high heels, very hot looking,, and the guys wore Speedos and thongs swimsuits... muscle beach for our 35 to 50 yo group.... the wife and I & SIL & hubby are early 40s.-- not everyone is that muscled... lol
Sat. night was the Group meet in the suite... cocktails and food and mingling.... then the new member ceremony... everyone gives a gift to the new members... they got dildos, lingerie, lotions, lubes, gift cards to Fredricks of Hollywood, and Victoria Secret... and a toast to the new members as a welcome... I'm telling you all this pre- sex stuff so you can get a drift of who & what we are as a group.. very organized and strict rules.... FYI.

Let the Saturday night fun begin... initiation of new members.. She gets every guy to quickie fuck/penetrate her pussy in the position of her choice as we all watch , She chose missionary as each guy took his turn..... then the hubby gets to quickie/fuck/penetrate every wife.. the wives lined up on the edge of the bed doggy and just moved from one to another until all have been fucked. No one cums, just fuck.

Then everyone just got into fucking and sucking all night .... of course the new members were getting a lot of attention... new pussy & cock is always special.. I spotted my wife behind a few guys who were fucking her sister pushing their ass into her as she got fucked...
Her hubby was the desired cock by all the wives too..... The SIL got into the wives lezzy fun too... (all the husband are straight by rules).. She was taking DPs all night.. (SIL doesn't do anal)...I'm pretty sure every guy left a load or two in her somewhere.. I can imagine the conversation her & hubby had in their room after the meet..??!!!
Beyong that, I watched my wifes high heel doing a lot of waving around in the air all night. She was taking triple cock & cum @ a time several times...she joined her sister double teaming a few guys.... I was fucking everyone except my wife... and during my recharges enjoyed watching her being used by all.....

After the evening everyone went to their own room... good party..... was quite a site in the hallway @ 2am seeing all these disheveled bikini babes wondering back to their rooms... lol
My wife was well used. Her bikini bottom was soaked w/ cum when she took it off... she wasn't sure how many guys left a load in her, but she said she fucked all 9 husbands... I was #10. She told me her sister was really happy about it all, but a little sore as she was not used to this sort of thing... she said when they got back to their room she was dripping cum when she took off her bikini, and her hubby got so excited seeing her so well fucked , he threw her on the bed and they had the best sex together ever!!!.. she told my wife they dirty talked about it the whole time...…….. back in our room it was practically the same thing.. my wife was dirty talking me about the guys fucking her while we were fucking our brains out... her pussy was sperm lubed and I put my last load of the night in the mix. We fell asleep sexually dirty until a morning shower together...

Sunday night - was Key Party Night.... the wives stay in their rooms, and the guys go to the suite and put their room keys in a hat, and each hubby picks a key and goes to that room to spend 3 hours with that unknown wife... I picked "D".. when I opened her door I was happy it was her... 5'4", 36C, little butt, blonde hair.. surfer babe look?... she was wearing stocking & garters & heels... she wanted her hands to be tied to the bed and be used submissively... and I did !!.. she was dirty talking me to fuck her harder, and to give her my cum... I later untied her and did a lot of submissive hair pulling, forced deepthroat cum gagging, and loading her pussy w/ my cum....she wore me out!!------… She had me retie her to the bed before I left, so when her hubby returned from his unknown wife, he'd find her tied and cum full...erotic.

When I got back to my room, I found the wife in a schoolgirl skirt & heels sprawled out on the bed smiling at me... we don't tell each other who we were with, just the details...I told her, and she told me she was a naughty little schoolgirl for her keyholder and he had to spank her several times and punish her with his cock in all her holes... she had cum everywhere.. I lifted her skirt and told her his cum is leaking out.. she said to put my cock in her pussy to plug it up...lol.... we fucked and dirty talked for the next hour....
Then we got a phonecall from the SIL & hubby inviting us to their room.. we said we were pretty dessheveled from the nights activitys???.. they said so were they, and still come to their room.... we went.. they were both naked upon arrival, and we talked briefly about their first time w. the group, and the Key-Party thing... then we all had a 4sum together to celebrate... the SILs pussy was really cum lubed slippary and her big tit nipples were red & rock hard... I couldn't cum anymore after the evening key party activities... But her hubby was ok, and exploded his load in my wife pussy as she begged for him to give it too her,,,..

That was the weekend "Swing Group " mtg... Monday everyone went home.. the SIL & hubby stayed at our place till today (tues)……...they were very happy they joined the group, as was my wife that her sister was now part of it all.

wife & SIL pic below from another time. Remember we don't allow pics at mtgs.
Attached Thumbnails
hot6.jpg   sil10.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 07-31-2018 at 11:06 AM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2018, 12:48 PM

Default Cape May County NJ-Sharing Wife,Humiliate Me

My wife had her monthly young bull come to please her yesterday,and She did something that I was shocked at,and I think they planned this between the both of them.She always has me clean her cum filled pussy up by her bulls,The more the better,but this time she had them use a condom.I looked like ok maybe she didn't tell me something about this bull,but after he shot to 2 loads in this condom,which was really loaded up.She took it off of him and gave it to me and said drink all his seed out,and make sure its clean beyond clean.To my surprize I did it and OMG I loved it.So now I don't know what I like better eating out of pussy full of seed,or condom seed?I cant wait til she does this with her BBC Cub.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to capemaynj For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s