uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2016, 05:07 AM

Default my wifes first topless sunbathing

While the wife and I were on holiday a couple of years ago, she was sunbathing in a bikini with the top on, after a few days her perky breasts were much whiter Tha the rest of her and her nipples a pale pink, I suggested that she went topless the next day and she kind of opened up to the idea.
The next day we were on the beach and by about 3-4pm the beach was becoming a bit quieter so I suggested she took her top off .... After a few minutes she did and her bare tits and pink erect nipples were exposed for all to see, I couldn't believe it, we had met another couple on this holiday and the husband had definitely seen her exposed tits For the rest of the holiday she tanned with her top off when the beach was more quiet, It was such a turn on to see all the looks and attention that she got.
Here is a picture taken about 5 mins after the first ever time she went topless.
Attached Thumbnails
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_29468498113_c8c56495eb_k.jpg  
The Following 96 Users Say Thank You to sallet1 For This Useful Post:
9inchesrick, apeyboy, Areolaman1, BaconBot, baddaddy, BadPhotog, barerider69, Barmixer, Beemer1960, Bongo57, campo60, captainjack, clairwill, collector5757, dandd, dandyd24, davyp1, deschutes, discreetfun2, dkuk8166, Dora_9, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, ECUpirate, fenderbender357, Global Bob, Grant69, greendoor, gwm, Handiwerker, HDTour, hockeypuck, IB_Smokin, icantakeit41, inatnight, jellyworm, Jess561, jiinx81, jjjssa, johnhenry@dr.com, jojo33bdx, josemadre, jtcmajh99, kakaka, klauskri, krushboy07, ktxondo, kuryaki, lasthero15, Lip Gloss, Mallow, marmot3, moi5639, mrhenderson, nectcouple, oohay694, palladin, piecenick, PoopP, quietones, ray123456, ray6421, Refundseason, richyguitar, rickandsuzy, robotmartin, rod-sg1, s777, savaged, Schuyler007, shnowballs, show, Showoff, SixPointFive, slowwewaxation, Sn0wCrash, Srey, stiv837, strtgld08, TeamTA, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, Tifosi, tim81, timsthreesons, toyroller1, tylergal, unawarewife, United100, VXCguy, vync, wayne, whatnow3, x3k5ex, yaq12wsx, zarh
Old 10-04-2016, 07:05 AM

Thanked 29,759 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default great body on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallet1 View Post
While the wife and I were on holiday a couple of years ago, she was sunbathing in a bikini with the top on, after a few days her perky breasts were much whiter Tha the rest of her and her nipples a pale pink, I suggested that she went topless the next day and she kind of opened up to the idea.
The next day we were on the beach and by about 3-4pm the beach was becoming a bit quieter so I suggested she took her top off .... After a few minutes she did and her bare tits and pink erect nipples were exposed for all to see, I couldn't believe it, we had met another couple on this holiday and the husband had definitely seen her exposed tits For the rest of the holiday she tanned with her top off when the beach was more quiet, It was such a turn on to see all the looks and attention that she got.
Here is a picture taken about 5 mins after the first ever time she went topless.

I know the feeling. Something about seeing your wife nude or topless with others around is a huge turn on.

Question when she was topless did she get up and walk around? Any other guys see her like that? What's happened recently?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2016, 12:06 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
I know the feeling. Something about seeing your wife nude or topless with others around is a huge turn on.

Question when she was topless did she get up and walk around? Any other guys see her like that? What's happened recently?
Yes, ditto what RickandSuz said.
And with excellent tits like hers, it'd be a crime not to show them around.
The key is to feel her out and see if SHE was turned on showing them off. But don't push the issue, and hopefully it'll become a more regular thing.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2016, 01:30 PM

Thanked 4,417 Times in 174 Posts
Thumbs up I know the feeling

Quote:
Also my wife use to be in topless when the beach is less crowded (and naked sometimes). But few years ago, while we were on vacation with another married couple, both girls went topless and it was very exciting having my friend watching her tits and thong (and I've enjoyed her wife view too)
Thanks for your sharing
Old 10-04-2016, 03:04 PM

Hey thanks for the reply's, I'm glad you all like her tits, she was too shy to get in the water topless sadly!! Id have loved to have seen her walk around topless!! I'll try and find a couple more from the same holiday ;-)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sallet1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2016, 09:52 AM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts
Default Mrs. HedoRocks

I agree, it's an amazing experience to see your wife go topless in public for the first time. With us, it was even a bit more dramatic than that! We took a delayed honeymoon to Jamaica, where there was a nude beach. I thought there was no way she'd even go topless at it. When I met her she was a little prudish, but slowly coming out of her shell. But, less than 2 hours in Jamaica, and she was fully nude on the beach. It was exhilarating!
Old 10-05-2016, 01:54 PM

Funny effect that Hedo has on people. I did prefer HIII I must admit but it's all good :-)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2016, 05:07 AM

I have been with my woman for over 40 years and she has from day one gone topless or nude whenever she can.

I used to bring bikinis back from Bali for my woman and her friends when I went there for work and pretty quickly gave up buying tops as they never wore them.

My woman only wears bottoms when she has to which is not often. She is a dedicated exhibitionist whenever she can and has no problem showing everything.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to stillplayingmore For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2016, 05:31 AM

I love hearing about everyone's wives braving it and getting their bare boobs out for all to see, I have another couple of pics of my wife topless on the beach if anyone wants to see?
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sallet1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2016, 11:17 AM

Quote:
I love hearing about everyone's wives braving it and getting their bare boobs out for all to see, I have another couple of pics of my wife topless on the beach if anyone wants to see?
Yes please lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TeamTA For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial