uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-21-2017, 02:48 AM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts
Default Seeing your wife's past lovers at your wedding

I suppose this may come off as sort of weird, but since this was part of my psychology, I thought it might be something others ended up thinking about.

I do have a thing for thinking about other men with my wife, and am turned on by knowing she has had more than a certain number of men who have fucked her.

We were married nearly 5 years ago, and at our wedding, one of her girlfriends asked me if I wanted to know who at the wedding had been to bed with her. I said yes, and she pointed out to me the three who she knew had been her past lovers. I found myself getting hard as a rock on our honeymoon making love to her thinking about those men who were with her, and their banging her like crazy. The thought of them French kissing her, touching her intimately and knowing what it's like to be inside her was, during the honeymoon, something my mind occasionally went to.

Has anyone else had these thoughts around the time of their wedding, seeing (from afar or whatever) their wife's ex-lovers and thinking about them close to their wedding night or nights of their honeymoon?
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 02:54 AM

Nope,but then again,I'm not married.

You're a cuck(I don't mean this in an insulting way).
The Following User Says Thank You to ronhillol For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 03:08 AM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronhillol View Post
Nope,but then again,I'm not married.

You're a cuck(I don't mean this in an insulting way).
I am not insulted by the idea of being a cuck.
As it happens, I am in no way a cuck and would never go down that path. I do not even have fantasies about the prospect. I am a candaulist and my wife knows this and as long as there are couples and no cameras and we are a hundred miles away from where we live, she will go with me to hot springs. Since our wedding we have never played with another man woman or couple. We had three full MMFF swings when we were dating. None of these involved any cuck role play. I did very much enjoy seeing her with other men, and I did very much enjoy being with their women. Most cuck fetishes involve the husband being aced out of the action, or taking a beta position during the sex acts. Again, this was not the case with me and our playtime. I am probably not the least cuck at all. One can enjoy thinking of their women with other men without being subs or cucks or similar.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 04:49 AM

Thanked 1,556 Times in 46 Posts
Default Maid of Honor

My first wife was...let's just say...very sexual. I think she slept with every guy and girl that she ever introduced me to from her past. For our wedding, her maid of honor was a girl she used to fool around with, both solo and as a part of threesomes. Just before the wedding, when we were all hanging out, they told me how it all began one night when they were both 16 and my wife and her boyfriend at the time asked this girl (a friend since they were in Kindergarten) if she would want to watch them having sex. She said sure...why not. And things progressed from there. How many times I grew hard imagining my wife, at sweet 16, screwing her boyfriend while her friend (still a virgin) watched...
Old 04-21-2017, 06:06 PM

Wife was having an affair with a married coworker for 11 months starting about a week after we got engaged.

She tearfully confessed everything to me just a few weeks before the wedding, I was traumatized threatened to call the whole thing off etc. etc.

I forgave her, my next big decision was whether to un-invite her coworker, who is coming with his wife, and his young daughter was a ring bearer.

I opted for letting him come. Even had a dance with the bride! Smiling like the Cheshire cat whispering in her ear, he had no idea that I knew.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to lucklucky77 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 06:43 PM

Thanked 1,888 Times in 129 Posts

There were two of hers. No way would mine have come. Her former lovers were our friends but but mine mortal enemies.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 10:07 PM

I was the past "lover" at a wedding once. I dated this girl we broke up, nothing too terrible just wasn't going to work out so we split. A few years later she ends up dating a good friend of mine they ended up getting married.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fenderbender357 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 10:45 PM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 541 Posts

None of the wife's former boyfriends attended the wedding. One of the groomsmen had seen her naked a few times and she had given him a handjob before we started dating.
Old 04-22-2017, 06:43 AM

Thanked 1,630 Times in 60 Posts

Our wedding was a pretty small affair so no, nothing like this there. But there was one time a couple years ago when we were in line for popcorn at the movies (I actually remember the exact film we were there to see - it was Jurassic World) and my wife randomly went "Oh my god, that's my ex boyfriend Paul. He's gained a lot of weight." and furtively pointed out this Jack Black-looking guy on the other end of the lobby with his friend (he didn't see us).

Feeling playful, I quietly asked her how long they dated and she said about 4 or 5 months back in 2010. "Did you have sex?" I asked. She kind of laughed and rolled her eyes and was like "Obviously."

"How many times?" She thought for a minute. "Maybe fifty."

"Did he cum in you without a condom?" She giggled, onto my naughty game. "Yes, most of the time."

I also got "yes" answers to asking if she had blown him, if she had swallowed his cum, if they had watched each other masturbate, and if he had ever cum on her tits. "He fucked me in the ass a couple times too," she added. Then we were up to get our popcorn and the conversation was over, though not too late for me to be at half-mast in my jeans.

I'm not going to lie, knowing this completely random stranger we spotted in public had previously taken my wife from every angle and cummed in all of her holes was kinda hot. I was sort of thinking about it the rest of the evening. Good sex that night.
Old 04-24-2017, 03:00 PM

my best man was my wife's first, he took her virginity. She did not like sex with him whatsoever, her was too big she said, but the 3 of us are still friends. It was awkward at first but not anymore
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to danyg For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2