photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2013, 10:22 AM

Thanks for the tip. I must have looked away from the screen at the wrong moment when Winslow was speaking at the start of the film. Since the version on YouTube seems to be a higher quality version than what was still available on this board, I grabbed the scene and posted it in the "Assorted ENF/Hidden Nudity from TV/Film" thread over in Sexy Videos.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mastophilus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2015, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastophilus View Post
14) The IMAS Aeromeccanica commercials where Rosana Lodi gets her clothes blown off. I found them at lolloscan back in the early '00s. Who knows where they are now? :-(
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastophilus View Post
Good news! I actually found this clip last night! I put it in the Sexy Commercials thread on page 12. Still looking for the other clip, though. It has the same actress and she's dressed a bit more formally.
I've found it! It's pretty damn good!

wp.video-one.net/?p=383
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chickenghost1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2018, 08:17 PM

Default Julia Schultz in Nutty Professor II: The Klumps

As far as my all-time top 10 movie/TV show ENF/EUF scenes go, I submit Julia Schultz getting her shirt ripped open by baby Buddy in Nutty Professor II: The Klumps. To me, it has to be considered as the most humiliating ENF/EUF scene in movie history. Any great ENF/EUF scene has to involve the woman covering up some body part that she doesn't want anyone else to see, which in this scene is Julia Schultz' bra-clad boobies.
Attached Thumbnails
312_1000.jpg   311_1000.jpg  

310_1000.jpg   309_1000.jpg  

308_1000.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CATOneCC123 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2018, 12:05 AM

Thanked 5,904 Times in 799 Posts

Porkys- the shower scene..

unknown movie- Connie Booth (of Fawlty Towers fame) naked in a river, gets caught.

Not ENF. but seeing Amanda Donohoe, mainly naked on the island in Castaway, was quite a thing, when I was younger.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:46 AM

Default Connie Booth nude

As has been mentioned a couple times in this thread, the movie was "Romance with a Double Bass," a short film she did with John Cleese shortly before Fawlty Towers. Sorry, can't post pics because mine are watermarked, but they're an easy Google search.

Last edited by ECUpirate; 09-04-2018 at 10:52 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ECUpirate For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 09:32 AM

Thanked 14,634 Times in 1,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECUpirate View Post
As has been mentioned a couple times in this thread, the movie was "Romance with a Double Bass," a short film she did with John Cleese shortly before Fawlty Towers. Sorry, can't post pics because mine are watermarked, but they're an easy Google search.
simple Google search as noted.... Connie Booth in 'Romance with a Double Bass'
Attached Thumbnails
booth1.jpg   booth2.jpg  

booth2a.jpg   booth2b.jpg  

booth3.jpg   booth4.jpg  

booth5.jpg   booth6.jpg  

booth7.jpg  
Old 09-05-2018, 10:06 AM

Thanked 4,064 Times in 431 Posts
Default Connie Booth

These are priceless, thanks.
Old 09-05-2018, 02:20 PM

Default Skinny Dipping Clothes Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by krashcdm View Post
hi,

as a long time lurker, i thought this thread would be perfect for my first post. here are some of my all-time favorite ENF scenes:

1- La Fine dell'innocenza : a girl running completly naked through the crowded streets, trying to cover herself... perfect.

2- Minä ja Morrison : the girl is skinny dipping and is caught by a couple of guys, before she can put something on.

3- Der Kurpfuscher und seine fixen Töchter : three girls get their clothes stolen while skinny dipping and are forced to walk back to the village naked. those are my favorite sub-category of ENF : stolen clothes!

4- Ecstasy : yes, this movie is old (from the 30s) but the scenario is awesome : a girl is skinny dipping in the coutryside, and her horse get scared off by something. the horse also carries off all her clothing, and she ends up running through the woods naked, in pursuit of the horse. she is hiding in the bushes because of a guy walking by.

5- Verlassen Sie bitte Ihren Mann : a women is taking nude self-portraits at the beach when a couple of thugs steals her camera and clothes. this is her hiding and begging for her stuff back.

6- Sieben Sommersprossen : stolen clothes, once more : a young couple is skinny dipping and playing naked in the fields. they get their clothes stolen by a couple of pranksters. here she's trying to hide herself with tall grass.

7- Más fina que las gallinas : a women is left buck naked walking home at night on a road and in this scene she's running for cover because of an incoming car.

8- Fuera Ropa : in this scene, a women is forced to strip by robbers and is locked naked inside a room, along with an (equally) naked men... this scene is her trying to hide from the scary old naked dude.

9- Graf Dracula beißt jetzt auch in Oberbayern : 4 girls are walking around nude in the german countryside when three guys steal their clothes (hehe, once again my favorite scenarios). this pic is the girls hopelessly running after their stuff.

10- Romance With a Double Bass : a princess is skinny dipping and get her royal clothes stolen by a thief. in this scene she's walking naked by the lake, before stumbling on another victim of the thief.
I love it when girls go skinny dipping and they get their clothes stolen.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Smokeyandthebandit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2018, 10:30 PM

Default My Top 10

I hate to be obvious, but I love the "locked out naked" scenario. Prolonged and/or self-inflicted embarrassment is very sexy to me, so that ends up on my list quite a bit.

10. Sarah Michelle Gellar turns into a rat. When she returns to human form without any clothes on, she's discovered by a friend - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
9. Donna Reed runs off with Jimmy Stewart's foot on her robe. She hides in the bushes while Jimmy tries to decide if he should give her robe back - It's a Wonderful Life
8. Emily Tennant is dared to go streaking around the block and is seen by friends from school - Triple Dog
7. Eva Cobo pulls Carol Cheng's towel off in front of a group of guys to distract them - Operation Condor
6. Hedy Lamarr goes skinny dipping with her clothes d****d over her horse, then her horse runs away while she chases after it - Ecstasy 1933
5. Charlotte Ross is caught undressed in the bathroom, by a kid - NYPD Blue
4. Olivia Wilde gets locked out of a hotel room naked and has to make it back to her own room - Third Person
3. Sara Forestier walks all the way to the subway station, not realizing she's naked - Le Nom Des Gens
2. Holly Hunter left handcuffed face-down in bed with the key just out of reach - Saving Grace
1. Daryl Hannah locks herself out of her house with her robe caught in the door - Roxanne

I know you don't see much in my top pick, but it was one of my first ENF scenes I had ever seen. So it gets nostalgia points for making me realize how much I like ENF.
Attached Thumbnails
Buffy.jpg   Robe Scene.jpg  

Triple Dog.jpg   Operation Condor.jpg  

Ecstasy.jpg   NYPD Blue.jpg  

Third Person.jpg   Le Nom Des Gens.jpg  

saving grace.jpg   Roxanne.jpg  

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to helloyo2120 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 04:58 AM

Thanked 3,266 Times in 410 Posts

I'd say your list is just about perfect, Though I might sub in Catherine Zeta Jones from Mask of Zorro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloyo2120 View Post
I hate to be obvious, but I love the "locked out naked" scenario. Prolonged and/or self-inflicted embarrassment is very sexy to me, so that ends up on my list quite a bit.

10. Sarah Michelle Gellar turns into a rat. When she returns to human form without any clothes on, she's discovered by a friend - Buffy the Vampire Slayer
9. Donna Reed runs off with Jimmy Stewart's foot on her robe. She hides in the bushes while Jimmy tries to decide if he should give her robe back - It's a Wonderful Life
8. Emily Tennant is dared to go streaking around the block and is seen by friends from school - Triple Dog
7. Eva Cobo pulls Carol Cheng's towel off in front of a group of guys to distract them - Operation Condor
6. Hedy Lamarr goes skinny dipping with her clothes d****d over her horse, then her horse runs away while she chases after it - Ecstasy 1933
5. Charlotte Ross is caught undressed in the bathroom, by a kid - NYPD Blue
4. Olivia Wilde gets locked out of a hotel room naked and has to make it back to her own room - Third Person
3. Sara Forestier walks all the way to the subway station, not realizing she's naked - Le Nom Des Gens
2. Holly Hunter left handcuffed face-down in bed with the key just out of reach - Saving Grace
1. Daryl Hannah locks herself out of her house with her robe caught in the door - Roxanne

I know you don't see much in my top pick, but it was one of my first ENF scenes I had ever seen. So it gets nostalgia points for making me realize how much I like ENF.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SPLOTCH11 For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf, movies & tv

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s