Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2023, 04:15 PM

Thanked 3,759 Times in 103 Posts
Default Dropping off your wife to get fucked

I have done this numerous times over years when my wife had a long term boyfriend. Though I normally got to watch, she sometimes liked to tease me and remind me of my cuckold status by meeting him alone. Though she could have drove herself, she knew having me chauffeur her to get his cock would drive me crazy.
I have some photos of this and will post them if this thread takes off.
Old 06-08-2023, 05:25 PM

Default or maybe...

Post them so your thread does take off. instead of trying to leverage a response first.

We are all here for the same reason but making the: if you.... then I will... just feels like extortion.

If you want 'comments and thanks' invest the content and see what happens.

Good luck, neighbor.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to americuadorian For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2023, 07:15 PM

Thanked 4,055 Times in 404 Posts

My wife will hook up with an old friend when she flies to NYC. I was up in MA last week and actually hooked up with his wife. Good times.
Old 06-09-2023, 11:33 AM

My wife was very shy and hesitant when we first started sharing. But over time she became much more confident and especially so when she acquired a steady boyfriend. She really enjoyed him and his big cock and over the years, he became sort of a second husband. If he needed his balls emptied, he just needed to call her up and she would see to his needs. Not only did she become more confident, she also learned the cuckold game and enjoyed pushing my buttons to bring added excitement for us. She knew just what got me most excited and loved to tease me.
One of the teases was to have me drive her to meet with her boyfriend at motels, drop her off and stay in the area to pick her up when he was done with her. The angst I felt seeing her walk to the motel room and disappear into the room was most arousing for me.
This particular day she wore only two pieces of clothing, a black dress and high heels. Her boyfriend wasted no time in discovering that my wife was naked under the dress. He kissed and fondled my wife right in the parking lot and on the walkway, he actually lifted her dress, baring her ass as he fingered her pussy. She looked over at me, knowing how hot I was seeing her treated like a hooker.
I drove off to a nearby diner and read a newspaper while having breakfast but my mind kept wondering what they might be doing at that very moment. When I returned to pick her up I walked to the room and found the door cracked. I pushed it open a bit and saw her riding his cock. I had just enough time to snap a photo before she barked at me to wait in the car.
Fifteen minutes later, my wife, looking disheveled, makeup gone, slid in the front seat. Luckily i had learned from past experience to place a plastic sheet on her seat because his sperm was running down her thighs. Her friend was a very heavy cummer and always loaded her pussy with his thick cum.
As we drove off, she leaned against the door and splayed open her legs to reveal a very red pussy, sperm leaking out.
She smiled and told me she was a good tramp for him and he fucked her twice. With that, my teasing wife dipped her fingers into her spermy pussy and made me lick it from her fingers. she did this most of the was home, driving me crazy as we drove. The sloppy second fuck when we got home was one of the best.
Attached Thumbnails
tina400.jpg   tina402.jpg  

9.jpg   tina306.jpg  

Old 06-09-2023, 01:08 PM

Default helping out a friend

A few years back we had established a connection with a local guy to be a third for D and I. After a few fun hotel MFM evenings we drifted apart for a while. One day we reconnected via text out of the blue, and decided to arrange a lunch meeting where the three of us could catch up. I offered D to him for a quick release in the back seat before lunch, to which he readily agreed. Our large SUV has dark tinted windows all around, so we parked along side the restaurant and he jumped in the back seat. D climbed in back, undid and lowered his pants, and gave him an all star sloppy wet BJ swallowing every drop. I think it only took him 5 minutes or so to unload, then we went in, sat down and caught up on things over lunch like it was a normal business lunch meeting. Super hot from my perspective, as I was the one instructing her to do this, knowing that when we got home she would recreate the scene for me.

We repeated this scenario on two more occasions over the next year or so, with a twist. These two times I would leave as soon as he arrived, leaving her to service our friend in the back seat as instructed. I would go next door and do some wine shopping until I got a text 10 min or so later saying it was time for lunch... Somehow the recreations I got the last two times when we got home were so much hotter. Since I was not there I had to rely only on her descriptions and enthusiasm while blowing me. On one occasion she got so worked up recreating for me she had an orgasm without me even touching her body.

Seems like every time I read the latest exciting post herein I am reminded of small details that otherwise had escaped me. So cool to have these hot memories in the "bank" to reflect on now that we are older and pretty much retired from such times.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Erotictimes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2023, 11:36 AM

Thanked 3,404 Times in 231 Posts

I have dropped her off in many occasions and she has dropped me off too. It’s normally at a hotel for her and I park up and follow her in to make sure he or they turn up. Sometimes it’s a drink first for her but at t in as it’s been a high and let’s go to the room. I am always there for her to pick her up. Sometimes in the middle of the night lol.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2023, 01:13 PM

I sort of had a couple of similar situations like this once with my first wife, but those incidents was the guy dropping himself off at our place, and her new husband dropping her off once to talk to me. On the first one, him and my first wife Tonia worked together, and I already knew they had a interest in each other. We was having a get together with some friends when he was dropped off at our place, I wasn’t the one who invited him, but suspected Tonia was. Both of them was scoping each other the whole time after he arrived. After every one left except for him, I decided to try something to see what would happen. I flat out told Tonia that I knew she wanted to fuck him, and that he could take her into the bedroom under the condition that I could listen or watch. Not long after that she talked to him for a little bit in private, then they returned to where I was. He ask me if I was going to kick his ass if they did do it, and also ask me if I was going to be mad at her. I told him no, but it was only a one time deal. A few minutes later he walked past me taking her into the bedroom while giving a look of concern, she was also giving me the same look. Not long after that I heard him tell her how he had been wanting to fuck her for the longest time, and heard her tell him how she had been wanting his dick. I listen to them having sex for awhile before I decided to go into the bedroom. When I did go inside, he had her standing in the doggy position bent over the corner of the bed fucking her from behind. I told him to get his nut in her then leave. He didn’t like it much nor did she, but he did what I said. After he shot his load into her and left, I gave her used pussy a good fucking too while asking her all kinds of questions. I really didn’t care that he fucked her, I already knew she had cheated with some other guys behind my back, and just wanted to hear or see her do it in front of me. Plus unbeknown to her I had fucked a couple of other women after finding out she was cheating. I divorced her eight months later. She ended up getting remarried two years after our divorce, and there was one time that they needed to borrow money from me. Her new husband ended up dropping her off at my place to talk to me about borrowing some money, and while he waited in the car outside I fucked her. He didn’t expect that she was going to get fucked, he just thought she was going to talk to me about getting some money. What he failed to realize was that Tonia was a total cheat that would give up the pussy to get what she wanted. I also fucked her one more time after that behind his back too, he was in jail that time,
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DJS1985 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2023, 03:21 AM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default yes

Yes I have ... every once in a while I've droppd her off at a "select" friends house for her afternoon fuck session w/o me...We kiss in the car and fondle each other before she gets out.. sometimes she'll blow me before she gets out...
We wave good by and she'll flash he panties under her skirt for me as she walks away toward the house......

The best part is picking her up, and seeing her dissheveled compared before she left me... seeing her dissheveled walking toward the car tells me she was well fucked after I dropped her off......she dosen't shower so I can see & feel & smell the sex.

She'll get in the car and immediatly give me a looooong cuclold kiss!!.... knowing she was sucking another cock for 5 hours and probably swallowed a load or two.... I'd reach under her skirt and feel her panties to ssee how wet they are....the always are, and beyond her panties is always a couple of sperm loads in her pussy leaking out...

The ride home is all details of what happened in GREAT GRAPHIC DETAIL!!!, while my finger is up her sperm lubbed pussy feeling the results....... whenn we get home its our fuck session of sloppy seconds for me...
Attached Thumbnails
20220716_165525.jpg  
Old 06-12-2023, 08:59 AM

When we found a steady boyfriend for my wife, it allowed us to set up exciting situations because he knew how to play the cuckold game and was agreeable to anything we asked. For my wife, having a steady allowed her to feel comfortable and really let go and enjoy. She loved sucking his big cock and teasing me in so many ways. We approached our arrangement as a team and we enjoyed thinking up exciting situations together. She was always willing to indulge me and my dirty mind.
I wanted her to take the role of a wh*r* making a house call to service a client. She was a bit hesitant but to please me, she went along. We asked her boyfriend to get a motel room and let us know the room number. She wore this outfit to the motel and I purposely parked a distance from the room, in order to have her walk through the lot. Anyone who saw her would know exactly what she was there for. I followed close behind, watching her big ass roll around in the short shorts and her nipples on full display, as she was braless. The click of her fuck heels on the pavement just compounded my excitement.
She looked so hot as she knocked on the door and her boyfriend crack it open. You can see the me, the cuckold husband in the window reflection as I snapped the photo. When he opened the door he was wearing only his shorts. Seeing this, my wh*r* wife immediately squatted, pulled down his shorts and took his cock in her mouth. Afterwards, on the way home, she asked me how I liked her doing that right in the doorway. She knew how to push my cuckold buttons.
I stepped in the room behind her and watched as she ravenously sucked his cock, She truly loved his big, uncircumcised cock and spent a lot of time lovingly sucking it. After I snapped a few photos, she rose up, kissed me, thrusting her tongue deep in my mouth to be sure a got a taste of his cock and ushered me out of the room.
After 90 minutes, I returned and picked her up, thoroughly used.
Attached Thumbnails
10.jpg   thumbnail (12).jpg  

54297010a.jpg   tina305.jpg  

Old 06-20-2023, 10:12 AM

Thanked 1,225 Times in 107 Posts

I never dropped her off but there was one time a few years back she messaged me to tell me she was going to get fucked. We have an open relationship and whenever my wife would go to NYC she would always hit up an old friend that was just a fuck buddy. Well the last time she was there she mentioned he was busy so it didn't look like she'd be getting laid on that trip. Well the next morning I get a text saying "nevermind" and that an old friend she had fucked once before saw she was in the city and invited her for drinks at a bar across from his place so she was pretty sure they would go back to his place after the drinks. Later that afternoon she texted and literally said just got fucked and now off to meet some of her old girlfriends for drinks.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample