Yes 37 56.92%
Maybe 3 4.62%
No 7 10.77%
Again and again 20 30.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2014, 09:58 PM

Thanked 15,536 Times in 653 Posts
Default I have the best wife in the world

My wife of over 20 years is the best wife in the world. I have always been a bit of a voyeur and she loves the attention she gets by showing a little more than most women do.

One warm night the two of us were skinny dipping in our pool when a friend came round, she was in the pool, naked, drinking a glass of wine, she made no attempt to cover up and merely said "Great to see you Rob", get your gear off and come and join us. Rob looked at me, I nodded, and he stripped off to his undies. "Don't be shy" Shirl called from the pool "get it all of" , again Rob looked at me, again I nodded, so he pulled his underpants down.
"Jump in" called Shirl , so I jumped in the spa part of the pool and pulled her onto my lap, "take a photo of us Rob" she called so Rob picked up a camera and took a photo of the two of us. "Your turn Rob" she called, so I got out of the spa and Rob jumped in and Shirl slithered onto his lap, this time I took the photo. Shirl then turned an swam into the middle of the pool, she flipped onto her back and slowly drifted toward us. "What is that you have got there Rob" she called, looking at the huge erection that he had got, "We have to do something about that, sit on the edge of the spa" he sat down and Shirl swam up to him and took his dick in her mouth, eyes closed she was really enjoying it, Rob was looking on in wonderment, not believing what was happening.

"We can't stay in the water all night" said Shirl "lets go indoors", She wrapped herself in a towel and walked towards the door, Rob and I followed. Once indoors Shirl dropped the towel and said "I think that we should take up from where we left off" and immediately sank to her knees and took Rob's still hard erection in her mouth. In a flash he had put her on the floor and was fucking her, she smiled at me and called me over and took my aching erection in her mouth, within seconds I had come, she looked at me smiled and shuddered as Rob came his lot inside her, 'you will have to do better than that in a minute she said". "Don't worry" I replied took Rob's place and slipped my still hard dick in for sloppy seconds, It was great so slippery, so wet, so wide and deep, we came together, 'That was great" she said "I've always wanted to try two dicks at once, thank you"
Here are some of the photos taken that night with closeups of her sucking Rob off, eyes closed she was loving it and giving him her full attention.
Attached Thumbnails
PIXsn030810036.jpg   pixsn030810028.jpg  

pixsn030810004.jpg   pixsn030810029.jpg  

pixsn030810030.jpg   pix--sn210212053.jpg  

pixsn190309f.jpg   pixrobstanding - Copy.jpg  

pixsn030810012.jpg   pixsn090810073a.jpg  

Old 04-21-2014, 12:27 AM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztn View Post
My wife of over 20 years is the best wife in the world. I have always been a bit of a voyeur and she loves the attention she gets by showing a little more than most women do.

One warm night the two of us were skinny dipping in our pool when a friend came round, she was in the pool, naked, drinking a glass of wine, she made no attempt to cover up and merely said "Great to see you Rob", get your gear off and come and join us. Rob looked at me, I nodded, and he stripped off to his undies. "Don't be shy" Shirl called from the pool "get it all of" , again Rob looked at me, again I nodded, so he pulled his underpants down.
"Jump in" called Shirl , so I jumped in the spa part of the pool and pulled her onto my lap, "take a photo of us Rob" she called so Rob picked up a camera and took a photo of the two of us. "Your turn Rob" she called, so I got out of the spa and Rob jumped in and Shirl slithered onto his lap, this time I took the photo. Shirl then turned an swam into the middle of the pool, she flipped onto her back and slowly drifted toward us. "What is that you have got there Rob" she called, looking at the huge erection that he had got, "We have to do something about that, sit on the edge of the spa" he sat down and Shirl swam up to him and took his dick in her mouth, eyes closed she was really enjoying it, Rob was looking on in wonderment, not believing what was happening.

"We can't stay in the water all night" said Shirl "lets go indoors", She wrapped herself in a towel and walked towards the door, Rob and I followed. Once indoors Shirl dropped the towel and said "I think that we should take up from where we left off" and immediately sank to her knees and took Rob's still hard erection in her mouth. In a flash he had put her on the floor and was fucking her, she smiled at me and called me over and took my aching erection in her mouth, within seconds I had come, she looked at me smiled and shuddered as Rob came his lot inside her, 'you will have to do better than that in a minute she said". "Don't worry" I replied took Rob's place and slipped my still hard dick in for sloppy seconds, It was great so slippery, so wet, so wide and deep, we came together, 'That was great" she said "I've always wanted to try two dicks at once, thank you"
Here are some of the photos taken that night with closeups of her sucking Rob off, eyes closed she was loving it and giving him her full attention.
She surely has the right attitude! Well done!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2014, 10:52 PM

Thanked 15,536 Times in 653 Posts
Default cocktail party

Another true story about my wife Shirl and I.
We were going to a cocktail party and she asked me what I would like her to wear.
Your peach coloured wraparound dress, I said with no bra, suspender belt, white stockings, stilettos and no knickers, he said. This dress flows open from the waist, no knickers she said, I don't know about that. We shaved you so beautifully last night I think that it would look great, I said,

We left to go to the party with her wearing knickers, just promise me one thing, I said, if you feel like taking them off during the party just let me know and give them to me.
Everyone took a bottle of liqueur to the party and drinks were being served up in shot glasses and we were drinking them at an incredible rate. I knew nearly everyone there but there were 2 or 3 couples that were visting friends that I had never seen before. Part of one of these couples was a guy that Shirl appeared to be quite taken with, tall, dark hair, well built, confident with am infectious smile. She danced with him several times making sure that her dress opened enough to show her stocking tops.
A little while later Shirl took my hand and said I have something special for you, and gave me something soft, I looked down, it was her knickers, I hope that you meant what you said she smiled, I put my arm around her waist and pulled her to me, of course I meant it I said and slipped my other hand between her legs, she was so wet my fingers slid deep inside. Mmm I said you are so ready for fun and I put the finger that had been inside her to her lips, She sucked it clean and went to find her dancing partner again. They danced some more, fast and slow, and during the slow dances I could see them rubbing themselves against each other. He led her out on the balcony, it was a little cool as it was June (winter in Australia) and her nipples were erect like little bullets, her looked down and said something and then took one of her nipples between his thumb and finger, she laughed but did nothing to resist. He then put his hand on her bottom and pulled her hard against him, she looked over the balcony and saw me looking, I gave her a thumbs up. They danced to a couple of upbeat numbers and Shirl was swirling around so that not only could he see her stocking tops he could also see her bald naked pussy, he pulled her close during the next slow song and I saw his hand slide inside her dress, she had her arms around his neck and she shuddered. She looked over at me again and opened the slit in her dress a little and let me see his hand covering her pussy with some fingers deep inside her, she took his hand from her pussy and put it to her lips where she licked her juices from his fingers. she kept hold of his hand and, he picked up a couple of drinks, and she led him outside. At the bottom of the garden was a childs cubby house. Into the cubby house they went, luckily there were a couple of little windows, I crept up to a window and looked inside, there was a little table and chairs, he held her close and they tongue kissed, then he eased her back onto the little table and spread her wide open. He starting licking her neck, then poured some liqueur on her tits and down her stomach. He licked her tits and bit her nipples, then continued to lick up the liquer right down to her pussy, he poured the last bit of liquer over her bald c*nt, she shuddered again, it must have stung a bit, then he got his head between her legs and she pulled his mouth hard onto her c*nt, she loves being eaten. He pulled back and Shirl held her gaping wet pussy wide open. He released a giant erection, bigger then me, I am sorry to say, and slid his monster into her, she was able to take it all, it looked as if she wanted even more inside of her as she pulled him hard into her. They fucked hard and finally both shuddered as he came his lot deep inside her, no condoms for Shirl, she has had her tubes tied and anyone lucky enough to fuck her gets the bareback experience

At that moment I sensed someone beside me, it was my mate Rob from the pool experience, he put us to shame didn't he Rob said. How long have you been here I asked, nearly as long as you he replied, at the other window, my only regret he said is that I do not have a camera with me, me neither I replied sadly. Still I will get a good fuck tonight as she relives it with me, I will have to call around and see her next week he said, you never know I might get some all of my own without having to share with you. As long as she tells me about it you are welcome I said, and we made our way back to the party. After a little while Shirl returned to the party came up to me and kissed me, I could taste something salty in her mouth, what is that taste I asked, she winked and said you know very well what it is, and I have it in another hole too, I know I said, I saw. Really she said, how exciting, you can have another good night of sloppy seconds when we get home. Rob saw you too, I said, Really she said again, you might expect a visit from him during the week for an encore. Mmmm she said it looks like no knickers again for next week.
Unfortunately I did not have a camera with me but I do have some photos of Shirl in that dress and the nicely bald
c*nt that provided so much pleasure that night, the next day and the next week.
Attached Thumbnails
pixzsn210212022.jpg   pixmorep008.jpg  

pixzsn210212042.jpg   200910029.jpg  

sn030810022.jpg   0000000vag.jpg  

2u0160711a.jpg   2up150711a.jpg  

2up160711b.jpg   P1000511c.jpg  

Old 04-24-2014, 02:46 AM

Thanked 2,024 Times in 78 Posts
Default another photo or 2

Let me know if you want more
Attached Thumbnails
2uprobbj.jpg   P1000500.JPG  

Old 05-27-2014, 08:22 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Thanks. Those were great and sexy stories. You two are so lucky to have your old photos and such a great relationship.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:00 PM

more stories and wonderful photos please. Thanks!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s