photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-16-2013, 11:35 PM

Default The Misfit Heroine Invisilass

Now I have been wanting to make a superhero enf story for a while and thought of a decent one, now I know I already have three stories in the works but I like to write up the beginning get a feel and then write what I want when I want. I hope you understand and enjoy the tale to follow.

Note about what to expect in the story to come: It will be written with many different fetishes so keep that in mind over the course of the story and if it doesn't appeal to your taste, then I hope the others will but please no complaints about fetishes.

Synopsis: This story is set in present day, it is based in Pep City in America. The protagonist of our story is the sidekick of the infamous heroine Shed Skin (A woman who gains more power the more embarrassment she feels) and her name is Invisilass, she is an aspiring young heroine who gained power after meeting a mysterious person who only goes by the name Count. This power grants her the ability to turn herself invisible but with a catch, she can only turn herself invisible nothing she is in contact with including her clothes! So get ready to enjoy many ENF adventures and they fight off their impressive rogue's gallery which includes, Shape shifting Nudists, a magic dominatrix and even Psychic Exhibitionists.

Our Heroine

Invisilass
Our heroine, she is a young 20 year old girl who works as a waitress at the diner owned by her older sister, she is a shy reserved girl, who is 5ft 7inches in height, has C cup breasts, black and green eyes, when she turned 15 she got given a special bracelet by somebody sent to her in the mail, she tried it on and then gained the ability to turn invisible whenever she get's excited! She decided to use this power to fight crime despite the fact that it usually leaves her naked in many a situation.

Shed Skin
Our secondary protagonist, she is a woman who is 30 years old, has D cup breasts and is 5ft 10inches in height, she has orange hair and green eyes. Very shortly after leaving highschool, she managed to obtain a doctorate in scientific studies and even was allowed on an experiment that went wrong. From it however she gained the power that when she feels strong emotions she will gain a power boost. (Embarrassment seems to be her most easy access emotion upsettingly for her) and as such must strip to fight many an opponent.

For now that's all you need, so stay tuned and enjoy!
Old 12-18-2013, 01:16 AM

Default Prologue:Heros Year 5

It was the dead of night, a cool breeze passed through the buildings of Pep City during this cold November night. In the streets were people, all of which seemed afraid and agitated darting quickly in the streets, the reason for this was that Pep City was an area that used to be free of crime until a freak event that happened 10 years before tonight's event. The rooftops were large and were built using a very modernistic style that captured the feeling of a futuristic city. In these dark heights, there stood two women both of which stood atop one of the buildings as they surveyed the city below them.

"What do you think?" Said one dressed in a skin tight white leotard and flats.

"I think something is brewing." Spoke the other woman dressed in a black leather outfit that incorporated boots, pants and a skin tight leather jacket.

The one dressed in a leotard wore a black mask that cover her face, whilst the one dressed in leather was wearing a mask that only covered her eyes, both women decidedly jumped from the rooftop to rooftop showing a level of skill that could only be acquired from lots of training, neither seemed to be breaking a sweat. After moving around they noticed the sound of police sirens and saw them driving at a blinding pace to a building in the back, the place they were driving to was a large bank that sat across the city.

The two women raced to the scene!

"Hopefully we'll manage to stop it before anything bad happens..." Yelled the one dressed in a leotard.

"Yeah!" Replied the one dressed in leather.

After jumping for an hour, the duo made it to the scene, down below they saw many policemen surround the building, talking, trying to goad the people inside to come out. These two stayed up high and jumped onto the building's rooftop going completely unnoticed by the people inside and outside the building, they looked around the roof for some kind of entrance and found that the only way in is through the rooftop door entrance that remained locked. Both women wondered on how to get their way through without causing a large disturbance until.

"Leave it to me..." Said the one wearing leather. "This will be a little bit embarrassing..." She said before fidgeting for a moment and then pulling her bra out from underneath her jacket.

"Wow you have a cutesy bra like that?" The leotard wearing one said.

"Shut up!" Replied the leather woman, at the look of her cutesy pink bra with little cartoon penguins on it, and then in one quick pulling motion she ripped the door from it's hinges and put it gently down by the side of the doorway. "Now let's go." She said calmly as they both snuck inside.

Inside the building the two strangely dressed individuals made their way through the upper levels down. On their way they encountered a guy standing whilst wearing a balaclava and was holding a handgun. Both girls stared at the man and decided their plan of attack, they would sneak past him and make their way down to the hostages, this was because if they caused a racket and somebody downstairs hears, they could assume it's some kind of police attack and would kill the hostages. They looked around and found a vent to sneak through, despite being very cramped they managed to make their way down to the main area with the hostages.

The room was large and had many people around the middle, with three individuals roaming about, both girls noted that there were four hostages and made note of the room's architecture. They both decided the best plan of attack and began to enact it, the girl dressed in the leotard closed her eyes and calmed herself, then after a second she became invisible! (well except for her leotard, flats and mask.) She stripped and walked into the main area completely unnoticed and began to silently subdue the enemies one by one till none were left, before sneaking back to the area and got dressed again.

They then snuck back up and took out the guard they met above and left the building solving the crime at hand, they then left the building and went back to their rooftop before taking a break.

"Well that was easy..." The leotard wearing woman stated.

"Yeah but after what we've been through, of course it would be..." Replied the leather woman.

That night ended in that uneventful fashion, now these two weren't always this experienced and skilled. Originally and event like this would be hard for them but now was different, in the last years a lot has happened to these two that made them such greatly coordinated vigilantes. So how about we turn back the clock to a time when two girls tried to fight off crime, seeing how they made simple mistakes and got humiliated by simple threats.

Let's turn back the clock 5 years to day 1

Last edited by Feetlovingdog; 12-18-2013 at 01:25 AM.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:04 AM

Default Chapter 1 The Misfit Heroine Invisilass

It was a warm Saturday evening the day the whole world took a turn for the strange, this turn wasn't due to some attack from alien invaders or some massive discovery about anything, in fact the thing that caused this change was simply a young girl's choices. This girl sat in her bedroom listening to music and trying to block out the heat but to no avail, sweat seeped from every inch of her body causing lots of discomfort. Normally this time of thing could be blocked out by the daily conveniences of today's life, however this convenience seemed to be broken and wouldn't be repaired for a couple of days.

"It's sooooo hot!" Complained the black haired girl who sat in her room.

This girl didn't know what to do as she lay in her room, she couldn't think of how to cool off, at least not for a long time as the heat would catch up to her again and again. She got up after hearing the doorbell ring, she answered the door and saw one of the other members of her building, his name was Tobias and he was the landlady's son, he was 14 years of age and was an annoying kid who would try to sneak into other's rooms at night and steal anything of interest. The bad thing was anyone who complains gets kicked out and since this is the cheapest place and anyone here can't afford any better so they put up with it.

"What?" The black haired girl asks.

"My mom said that the repairman can't make it till next week, so you're going to have to deal with the heat." He said before walking away.

The girl felt a rage fill her heart, she knew why the landlady had done such a thing, it was to save money for her own personal expenses! She does this behaviour anytime she wants something, another time another apartment's owner had to wait a month just to get the heating fixed, just so she could have a bit of money for shopping. The girl really wanted to do something but she didn't know what and she gave a deep sigh before walking back to her bedroom.

"I hate that landlady!" She yelled thinking of any way to get her back.

She contemplated for a full ten minutes and then she felt an electric shock run up her spine, she didn't know why at least that was until she turned to face the mirror, she was invisible! She stood left speechless by the sight before her, she didn't know why she had become like this as she looked over herself. It was then that some part of her mind came up with an idea.

"If I can't be seen then I can get revenge on that landlady." She thought. "Then I will figure out a way to turn myself back..." She said smiling.

She was about to walk outside before she realised something. "Oh! My clothes are still visible." She said before opening the door. "Well I guess if I can't be seen..." She began to remove all that she was wearing and walked outside.

She walked down the apartment building feeling slightly excited by the situation, to others she was an invisible ghost, but to her she was a naked 19 year old girl wondering around a populated place in the nude. She normally wouldn't dream of such a situation but couldn't help but reap the full benefits of her new power. She stepped down the stairs and made her way to the landlady's apartment, she was then stopped by one irritating realisation. She couldn't get in...

"Crap! I don't have the key..." She said before she noticed Tobias coming into his home, he was carrying some kind of package and as such had enough trouble opening the door to give the girl the chance to sneak through. She walked into the apartment and saw the landlady sitting on a sofa in the living room, she was watching soaps whilst wearing an annoying grin. Standing there the girl tried to think of any way to punish this woman, but was stopped by her own inability to be malicious.

"How can I get her back?" She thought to herself.

She stood around and after a few minutes came up with an idea. "Okay!" She thought to herself that the best way to punish the woman would be to humiliate her. She came up with a way as best she could and decided to get her back for everything. She snuck over to the phone that sat in the landlady's bedroom and called up the apartment of the local annoyance that stayed in the apartment three doors from her own apartment, she imitated the landlady's voice and called him down. Everybody knew about this guy, he had a good heart but would always stay for an ungodly amount of time.

"Hey Tobias? Did you tell her?" She asked.

"Yes mom." Tobias agreed.

"Good boy here you go..." She said giving the kid a key to another room!

The girl then realised that she was the one giving the kid the keys, it was then that her plan got a lot more sinister. She then waited for a little while before the landlady went to go have a bath. The boy left and after a few the annoyance came downstairs and knocked on the door. The girl opened the door and he walked in, not even thinking of how it opened, it was then that the girl snuck into the bathroom and took the Landlady's towel. She then waited for the landlady to come out...When she did it was a sight to behold, a wet naked woman screams at the sight of a guy in her apartment, he gets an eyeful and she sneaks back up to her apartment door, she stood about to enter when she remembered she didn't have her key! Unfortunately for her, her invisibility wore off leaving her naked in the hallways!

"It's going to be a looooong night." She said to herself worrying about how to find her way back in.

That was the day Invisilass discovered her power, a year before she started crime fighting.
The Following User Says Thank You to Feetlovingdog For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 02:35 AM

Wink Good start

It's a good start but it's not ENF yet.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again