Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Hardcore Amateur Videos - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 09:39 PM

Thanked 7,370 Times in 390 Posts
Default NEW MEMBERSHIP Site is now live!!!

please come check it out and let us know what you think!

Thanks

The Step1Models Team

more info here as well:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...053#post679053
The Following User Says Thank You to step1models For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2010, 07:55 PM

Default Rachel & Victoria's Second Shoot

We just posted Rachel and Victoria's Second Shoot on our site.

Here is the Description along with a few caps:

After Rachel and Victoria spent some time getting to know each other during their nude modeling shoot, I decided I would push the envelope and see if they would take the next step. They were both a little reluctant at first, but after I offered some more money they agreed to give it a go. It was the first time either of them had done this, and here I was capturing it on film! Not to mention, these girls were complete STRANGERS before the shoot.

You can view a preview of the video here. This one is also available in our new Super HD Format!

Thanks again for all your help.

We should have another Full update for you guys in a few weeks.

The Step1Models Team
Attached Thumbnails
victoria_rachel_25_1.jpg   victoria_rachel_25_2.jpg  

victoria_rachel_25_3.jpg   victoria_rachel_25_4.jpg  

Old 04-14-2010, 07:29 PM

Thanked 17,769 Times in 758 Posts

guys, i finally got around to getting a membership. sorry it took so long. i'm downloading and watching sarah's bj right now. wow, it's even better than i thought. i didn't realize keagan gives you a bj as well. fantastic.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:00 PM

i love jenna too. it's too bad she wouldn't get naked. any chance she'll come back to do more?

i noticed that she said she's had 2 longterm relationships. one guy she dated all through high school (4 years). and she dated another guy for a year and just broke up with him before your shoot. seeing as she's only 19, that means she must have started her 2nd longterm relationship right after high school and right after the break up with her first boyfriend.

the reason i point this out is that she said she's fucked 15 guys and blown about 5 or 6. if she had a serious boyfriend all through high school and then another serious boyfriend for most of the time after she graduated, when was she hooking up with all of these other guys?

i don't think she was lying. i assume that either 1.) she must have cheated on the boyfriends, or 2.) during the short interval in between (a few months?) she might have gone crazy and banged 13 guys in a row. or maybe it's a combination.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:29 PM

[QUOTE=atomic_monkey;690717]guys, i finally got around to getting a membership. sorry it took so long. i'm downloading and watching sarah's bj right now. wow, it's even better than i thought. i didn't realize keagan gives you a bj as well. fantastic.[/QUOTE

Big T here....

yep keagan was a lot of fun. and yes!! sarah is always amazing to watch. like i said before, she is my personal favorite and i hope she sticks with us for a long time hehe. i have her scheduled for a shoot next week, any requests for an outfit? positions? content?? your wishes are my commands folks!!
Old 04-14-2010, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomic_monkey View Post
i love jenna too. it's too bad she wouldn't get naked. any chance she'll come back to do more?

i noticed that she said she's had 2 longterm relationships. one guy she dated all through high school (4 years). and she dated another guy for a year and just broke up with him before your shoot. seeing as she's only 19, that means she must have started her 2nd longterm relationship right after high school and right after the break up with her first boyfriend.

the reason i point this out is that she said she's fucked 15 guys and blown about 5 or 6. if she had a serious boyfriend all through high school and then another serious boyfriend for most of the time after she graduated, when was she hooking up with all of these other guys?

i don't think she was lying. i assume that either 1.) she must have cheated on the boyfriends, or 2.) during the short interval in between (a few months?) she might have gone crazy and banged 13 guys in a row. or maybe it's a combination.
that is a good point... i am working on getting her back for another shoot. the problem is that she isnt giving in on nudity or going further with partner work.... i can always do more lingerie stuff with her and modify the massage.. maybe add in some spanking lol. anyways, my guess is that she is a cheater, but at the same time, she just moved to my area not too long ago for college...so a few months of college partying can easily get those numbers up too haha. if i have her back for a follow up i will make sure to get those answers for you. thanks for joining the site my friend!

Big T
Old 04-15-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by step1models View Post
sarah is always amazing to watch. like i said before, she is my personal favorite and i hope she sticks with us for a long time hehe. i have her scheduled for a shoot next week, any requests for an outfit? positions? content?? your wishes are my commands folks!!
big t,

clearly sarah is willing to bang you, so why don't you just go all the way with her on camera. you two have great chemistry and it would be awsome to see. i'd be disappointed to learn you're banging her off camera and not sharing.

if you don't want to get your face on camera, i'm sure you can find a solution. there must be freeware that will allow you to digitally blur your face. or you could put the camera in a position where your face is hidden. like if you hold the camera you could get some great POV shots and you'd never be seen (though i realize it might be a pain in the ass to hold the camera for the full bang session). or you could come up with some creative angles. if you're doing her missionary or with her on top, you could put the end of the bed so that all you see is your dick going into her and your balls slapping her ass.

bottom line: you could be (and should be) the next ed powers.
The Following User Says Thank You to atomic_monkey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2010, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomic_monkey View Post
big t,

clearly sarah is willing to bang you, so why don't you just go all the way with her on camera. you two have great chemistry and it would be awsome to see. i'd be disappointed to learn you're banging her off camera and not sharing.

if you don't want to get your face on camera, i'm sure you can find a solution. there must be freeware that will allow you to digitally blur your face. or you could put the camera in a position where your face is hidden. like if you hold the camera you could get some great POV shots and you'd never be seen (though i realize it might be a pain in the ass to hold the camera for the full bang session). or you could come up with some creative angles. if you're doing her missionary or with her on top, you could put the end of the bed so that all you see is your dick going into her and your balls slapping her ass.

bottom line: you could be (and should be) the next ed powers.
well i really am sorry to disappoint you, but i have been banging her off camera .... that being said..... i am happy to announce that one of the next few updates is the last part of her modeling debut. after the bj part of the shoot, i gave myself time to recover, then she agreed to go all the way!!! our first sex footage on the site IS going to be sarah and it is coming within the next 2 weeks!! wooohooo!!

Big T
Old 04-16-2010, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by showoffzzzz View Post
Let's face it. BigT has been very generous with his free samples and you can't expect him to put his entire collection on OCC. I love this real amateur stuff and I really like what has been shared here and appreciate it. I've had a site preview and it looks awesome to me.
it is true that most of my "epic stuff" will need to be reserved for the website being that survival is my priority and obviously i need good reason for people to join my site lol. atomic has joined though and i was letting him know that the material he is after (sarah sex) will be posted on my site very soon that being said, johnnie and i could not have started our membership site without the support of alex and this community. we will never forget it and this forum will always be my first love lol. make sure you all get a vote in on the poll for favorite model. it is so i can make a special exclusive video for all of you here... it'll be done around june or july the poll is only up for a week!!

Big T
Old 04-16-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by showoffzzzz View Post
Let's face it. BigT has been very generous with his free samples and you can't expect him to put his entire collection on OCC. I love this real amateur stuff and I really like what has been shared here and appreciate it. I've had a site preview and it looks awesome to me.
i wasn't asking him to post it on occ. i was asking him to post it on his pay site. i'm a member there. i do greatly appreciate the free samples his put in this thread.
Closed Thread

Tags
models, step1models, stripping on camera

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s