or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2009, 11:53 AM

Thanked 1,196 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggs44 View Post
Nice! Any more of the Public Streaking one>
Well, aside from the full game available at our clip store, there is a promo featuring all 4 games that Derek and Gina played (including a brief shot of her streaking down the hall). It is currently posted at our blog and available at my DailyMotion Group. If you look closely at the picture, you'll see that while doing her streak, she ran into two unsuspecting, innocent by-standers. They were not plants, and were certainly not expecting to see a naked lady run by her. Thankfully they were good enough sports to sign the release and allow themselves to appear in the video.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crosis42 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2009, 08:06 AM

How about some more captures guys? My credit card is burning a hole in my wallet here!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ordenstaat For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2009, 12:00 PM

You mean Wednesday Harrington? She ahas a humiliation site called helpless hotties. It's not games but it's videos where girls play parts very convincingly that she are forced to get naked and do naughty things. She is a hottie. Is she ever comming back? I noticed that Lily is on the lostbets site alot. I have a preference to red heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotfw View Post
Wednesday's Challenge is a scripted game with some nice reluctance
The Following User Says Thank You to felber For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2009, 12:34 PM

Thanked 1,196 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by felber View Post
You mean Wednesday Harrington? She ahas a humiliation site called helpless hotties. It's not games but it's videos where girls play parts very convincingly that she are forced to get naked and do naughty things. She is a hottie. Is she ever comming back? I noticed that Lily is on the lostbets site alot. I have a preference to red heads.
Yes, that would be Wednesday. She was featured in two games last week. Here are some caps. There is a promo of the strip-surgery game up at our blog.
Attached Thumbnails
WLK_surgery.jpg   WLK_surgery_2.jpg  

WLK_rps.jpg  
Old 03-16-2009, 12:46 PM

Thanks Crosis. She is a super sweet lady. Very down to earth and honest. She did a couple custom videos for me and she didn't pull the I'm a Diva routine and they were great. When is she coming back to your site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosis42 View Post
Yes, that would be Wednesday. She was featured in two games last week. Here are some caps. There is a promo of the strip-surgery game up at our blog.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:48 PM

Thanked 305,121 Times in 19,523 Posts
Thumbs down where are the replies?

Moderators delete comments and replies they don't like? So sad...thsi forum has a rule against pro sites and watermarked pics why are these people allowed to advertise their site?
Old 03-16-2009, 07:25 PM
OCC Staff

Thanked 5,420 Times in 865 Posts

Since the beginning, we have been vigilant about keeping the forums free of SPAM.

Before posting this thread, crosis42 contacted us and asked our permission. Since ENF material is so rare, I thought our member's would appreciate hearing about crosis42's site. I also made it clear that new posts would be limited to this thread so the ENF forum would not be cluttered with update announcements. All of my dealings with crosis42 have been pleasant, so I don't feel compelled to close this thread or disallow future posts without good reason.

If your not interested in LostBets.com, don't bother clicking on this thread again in the future. It's that simple.

Thanks for understanding,
Old 03-17-2009, 11:00 PM

Just wanted to chime in to thank Alex for letting us post our material here, thanks to Crosis for posting it, and thanks to y'all for watching. I didn't see the post that was deleted, but I hope our presence here isn't the cause of any friction... I know that both Crosis and I were big fans of oneclickchicks before we ever got into the content-creation biz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by felber View Post
Thanks Crosis. She is a super sweet lady. Very down to earth and honest. She did a couple custom videos for me and she didn't pull the I'm a Diva routine and they were great. When is she coming back to your site?
Wednesday was always a pleasure to work with. I still have some unpublished material featuring her playing against Kimberly and London, and also some very old material featuring her playing some games against Ashley. (One of those features an outdoor streaking forfeit.) The best way to make sure you see more of your favorite girl on our site is to make sure we know that she's your favorite girl. From the day I first picked up a camera I vowed to be responsive to requests from fans, and I hope I've lived up to that. If I know there are fans waiting to see more of a girl, that'll influence my choice when I'm deciding what to publish, or whom to invite back.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
(One of those features an outdoor streaking forfeit.)
hot damn. publish that one. I love outdoor nudity. best stuff in the world. at least imo.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jawz329 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2009, 08:38 AM

So, Wednesday has her own site...are there other lostbets-girls who do?

I don't know if it is the right place to state a request for future movies, so please redirect me, if it isn't...

I enjoyed "Amber and Mary playing Battlestrip" very much, although you do not see Mary starting to pay the forfeit
I would love to see Kimberly and London perform a game with the same forfeit...is that possible?
The Following User Says Thank You to Nicomania For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s