uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-07-2013, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsuruncle48 View Post
My lovely wife was a virgin when we got married,but she had had at least 2 dozen men by the time we split (34 yrs)..She had 3 while we were separated and the rest we shared..yes,I helped my wife fuck quite a few while we were together..we both loved it
My ex wife Joyce and I enjoyed sharing with other couples. We only ever did it with two couples, one 40 years older than us and one in their early 20s but we were with them quite a few times.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to CoupleBandB For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2013, 01:07 PM

Default Lots of good stories here..........

Seems like a lot of us horny dogs are turned on by the thought of our wife getting nailed by other guys--in the past and even today.

Any more stories?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2013, 07:15 PM

My last g-friend said she'd fucked 25 guys before me...One guy was a neighbor, who she didn't know very well. She met him in a field on their farm and fucked him right there. He wanted her pussy again and became somewhat of a stalker (her pussy was good!)...
The g-friend before fucked a young guy while we were dating. He told some friends and before long everybody, including her children knew it. I didn't mind everybody else knowing but the kids, not so much...
She was in her late 40's and he was in his 20's. I encouraged her to go for it to see if she could get young dick...She did.
I asked her about it and she told me they fucked bareback and he came in her which I loved. I wish I had known the night it happened 'cause I would have liked sloppy seconds...It was cool hearing about it though...
I've had other g-friends who fucked guys while we were seeing each other and some blew guys while I fucked them (I fucked the girls). Always wound me up...
I couldn't tell you how many guys fucked my g-friends/ wife...I'm sure there were PLENTY of dicks in them!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sevenplus For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2013, 08:54 AM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenplus View Post
My last g-friend said she'd fucked 25 guys before me...One guy was a neighbor, who she didn't know very well. She met him in a field on their farm and fucked him right there. He wanted her pussy again and became somewhat of a stalker (her pussy was good!)...
The g-friend before fucked a young guy while we were dating. He told some friends and before long everybody, including her children knew it. I didn't mind everybody else knowing but the kids, not so much...
She was in her late 40's and he was in his 20's. I encouraged her to go for it to see if she could get young dick...She did.
I asked her about it and she told me they fucked bareback and he came in her which I loved. I wish I had known the night it happened 'cause I would have liked sloppy seconds...It was cool hearing about it though...
I've had other g-friends who fucked guys while we were seeing each other and some blew guys while I fucked them (I fucked the girls). Always wound me up...
I couldn't tell you how many guys fucked my g-friends/ wife...I'm sure there were PLENTY of dicks in them!
I want to try sloppy seconds too.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2013, 12:15 PM

Thanked 10,990 Times in 1,025 Posts

I only know of 4 that she fucked, years before we were married. One guy she told me was 12" and it was just a one time drunk night as they were friends. He was the typical white guy hang around friend, but my wife never got the chance to get with him again and he wound up coming out of the closet just weeks after he was with my wife. And then there was one other one that chased her for a few years and she never felt sexual about him and he wound up coming out also!! LOL Crap I hope that aint catchy LOL
Old 06-17-2013, 12:42 PM

Thanked 10,990 Times in 1,025 Posts

Oh one other tasty tid bit. There was a guy she worked with that she flirted with and we used to have phone sex all the time before we ever got to meet. And she was telling me that she had a consultant that used to stop in once in a while and she was EXTRA horny that day I told her to approach him and ask him if he wanted a blow job (he was married so she didnt want to fuck him) She said she did and hey wound up meeting in a parking lot somewhere and she blew him and swallowed. One other time she told me she invited 2 guys over her place strictly to masturbate in front of them while they jerked off no touching or sex was to take place during it. A few years after we were married she was tipsy and told me it was only one guy but I still got off to the thought of her doing it. And now for the past 5 years I cant get her to have sex but once or twice a year when she is drunk. But I jerk off in front of her at least 3 times a week while she pulls on my balls or lays there with her mouth open like for me to come in her mouth as I play with her awesome tits and nipples.
Old 06-17-2013, 04:23 PM

Wife of 20+ years had one guy before me. I have run into the guy a few times over the years. Some day I hope to run into him under the right circumstances, hopefully at a bar and I will try to get the guy to tell me some stories about their sex life. They did not part on good terms and my wife will not talk about it. I would love to hear about her actions with him.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 57ChevyBelair For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2013, 06:36 PM

Wouldn't you like to have been a fly on the wall watching your wife in action with her other lovers? I sure would!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2013, 09:41 AM

there are only 5 guys other than myself that have fucked my wife and all since we were married. there are a lot of other men that have played with her and thousands that she has flashed b ut only 5 that have actually slipped their cock into her but those 5 between them have fucked her somewhere between80 and 100 times.i have known 4 of them and watched these guys have her and only one guy i didn,t know and didn,t get to see. i know there,ll be some who will critisise and say were taking too many riske but all of these guys have barebacked her and filled her with spunk. i love sloppy seconds and some guys will think thats gay but i love the feel of her c*nt when its full of another mans spunk. it,s been some years now since the last time but i would love for her to hook up with some guy again
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to oldernudist For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2013, 08:44 PM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldernudist View Post
there are only 5 guys other than myself that have fucked my wife and all since we were married. there are a lot of other men that have played with her and thousands that she has flashed b ut only 5 that have actually slipped their cock into her but those 5 between them have fucked her somewhere between80 and 100 times.i have known 4 of them and watched these guys have her and only one guy i didn,t know and didn,t get to see. i know there,ll be some who will critisise and say were taking too many riske but all of these guys have barebacked her and filled her with spunk. i love sloppy seconds and some guys will think thats gay but i love the feel of her c*nt when its full of another mans spunk. it,s been some years now since the last time but i would love for her to hook up with some guy again
Don't think it's gay at all and no I'm not gay or bi but I think sliding into a used cum filled pussy would be a rush, can't wait to try it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia