uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-06-2017, 05:41 PM

Thanked 1,679 Times in 263 Posts
Default Urologist

First time visit. Doctor is female. Assistant runs through the precheck with no issues. As she's leaving, she says there is a med student who would like to go over more details if it was ok. No problem. In come a young lady about 26. We go through several more probing questions. To be honest, it's a bit embarrassing (would have been even with a male asking).

When the doctor arrives, she reviews the notes and asks some more about my background (including circumcision). She then explains why the visit was recommended by my primary. After another 5 min or so of discussion, she informs me I will need a scan and that would be setup by the desk. OK. She then says she needs to examine me. Ok. Is it ok if the student remains in the room. I guess. She is going to be a doctor. She has me lower my pants. Now is when the embarrassing part arrives. I'm a bit more than the average male (wife and I go to the nude beach) but as with most men, the cold does have a negative effect . The doctors office is cold. She examines different areas around my crotch area, before taking hold of my pecker. She looks at it for a few seconds then makes the comment "You're circumcised alright." (thought that an interesting comment.) All the time, the student is watching (and I'm watch her where she's looking). Next she wants to massage the prostate in an effort to get a urine sample. She has me turn and bend over. I'm not a male model by any means, but I've been complimented on my tush (at least I have that going). So now I'm bent over the table with two women behind me where I can no longer see, and I'm worried if I may have a zit on my ass. That would be the icing on an already nerve racking experience.

I still have a follow up sometime in the future.
Old 08-17-2017, 12:17 AM

Default Scrotal Abscess

I finally have a story for this forum, and I couldn't be prouder.

About 2 weeks ago I managed to give myself one hell of an infection that resulted in a massive abscess in the lower half of my scrotum. The pain eventually got so bad that my wife took me to the ER not once but twice. On the first visit they decided I needed an ultrasound. The ultrasound tech was an older Indian woman. Nothing sexy about her. But sh had me force my penis down on my stomach (with a strap of some kind) while she proceeds to progress se the ultrasound probe up and down my sac for the better part of 15 minutes.

While she was doing that one of the cuter nurses asked if she could come in to check on my IV. I wasn't about to stop her so I got to show her my junk, too. I'm pretty sure I saw a smile out of her!

Fast forward about a week for a follow-up visit with my urologist. It started out innocent and boring, with my male urologist asking a bunch of questions. Then he wanted to inspect me, to make sure the wound was healing as it should. I removed the bandage I had in place and he took a quick look and then said he would be right back. I needed a new bandage to replace the one I just took off and he had to find one. So while I'm laying there on the table with my underwear at my ankles, in walks a cute nurse is homhad previously taken my vitals and made chit chat with me. She seemed to freeze for half a second when she saw me. She wasn't expecting that, I don't believe! So she finds a bandage and stays there while the doctor clumsily helped me put it on my sac. That was a pretty nice cheap thrill. Part of me thinks the doctor set her up to see me naked. I bet they get pretty bored and do shit like that to keep it interesting.

Anyway, that's it. I have another follow-up in 2 weeks. If there's any interest I'll report back on any other shenanigans.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jablomey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jablomey View Post
I finally have a story for this forum, and I couldn't be prouder.

About 2 weeks ago I managed to give myself one hell of an infection that resulted in a massive abscess in the lower half of my scrotum.
How did you manage to get an abscess in your scrotum and why are you proud of that?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 06:34 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default NOT embarrassed...

Vasectomy time for me, many years ago, right in the doctor's office. Yeah, I was really young to be getting that done, had to do extra screening along with wife and I to make sure we were was making the right decision.

The male doctor comes and says to me, "you look a little nervous, how about a Martini or two, lets make it three" Huh? and he whips out an needle. "Here's the Martinis!" He gives me the shot and tells me to take off my clothes and lay on the table. He said make it quick, because you'll be feeling it in a very short time.

I did as he said, and it wasn't long before he came back in and asked how I felt.... I remember saying "I'm feeling REALLY, REALLY FINE!" I was so friggin' high he could have done anything to me. About then in walked in his assistant, a nurse I guess, a gorgeous woman! I really didn't give a shit about anything, embarrassment was not possible, and all traces of libido gone. The doctor told her to shave certain spots where he needed to make incisions and left the room again. So here is this beautiful woman fooling around with my junk and I had absolutely no reaction, nor did I care too!

Moments later he's back and gets to work. I remember the entire procedure, no pain, but pulling, snipping, and cauterizing. He must have also given me a local anesthetic that I don't recall. But most of all I remember HER! I remember her pretty face and awesome body. I remember her standing there touching at my junk while shaving away. And I found not an ounce of eroticism in that moment... at the time.

In retrospect, she's probably seen a thousand plus pricks... so not like she'd remember mine.... or me.....
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2017, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenxyz1 View Post
How did you manage to get an abscess in your scrotum and why are you proud of that?
Chafing from running that introduced an infection, funny guy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jablomey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2017, 01:29 PM

Default Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jablomey View Post
Chafing from running that introduced an infection, funny guy.
Hope you didn't take offense because that was not my intent. Just seemed like a funny thing to say.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2017, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenxyz1 View Post
Hope you didn't take offense because that was not my intent. Just seemed like a funny thing to say.
None taken. It's all good!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jablomey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2017, 07:16 AM

Thanked 1,129 Times in 60 Posts

I recently went with my wife to her annual check up and was reminded of an incident that happened while she was in the hospital about to give birth to our first child. She still sees the same female doctor who delivered both of our kids.
Her water had broke while she was at work so one of her friends rushed her to the hospital. By the time I arrived she was already checked in and in a room. Nurses kept coming in doing various tasks and her doctor stopped in to examine her to see how close she was to giving birth.
Could not have been fifteen minutes later when a young male intern stopped in. He could not have been older than us and said he was there to examine my wife. She quickly pointed out that the doctor had just been in but he said it was part of his internship and was required to do so.
My wife looked at me and I could tell she was very uncomfortable about what was about to happen. He proceeded to pull the sheet down to the foot of the bed and then quickly lifted her hospital gown, which was untied in the back, up over her belly.
During her pregnancy she did not bother doing much trimming of her pubic region and had developed a bit of a "treasure trail" almost to her navel. The intern said, " You are a hairy little thing aren't you" as he put on his gloves leaving my wife beet red with embarrassment and me stunned by his bedside manner.
He then instructed her to pull her legs up and open before he stuck two fingers in her vagina and started prodding around. After what seemed like more time than what was normal he withdrew his fingers proclaiming she was getting close. He soon left the room and my wife and I could not believe what had just happened.
When her doctor returned my wife complained about the intern and her doctor looked puzzled and apologized because she said nobody had consulted her about having him stop in.
Old 09-13-2017, 05:35 PM

Thanked 4,804 Times in 153 Posts
Default not embarrassed by the nudity but.....

I have taken a lot of pics of my wife over the years. When she first posed for me it was more about what her roomy pussy could take so there were a lot of close up pics. Those close ups were the first time I noticed a freckle near her pussy hole. After a few years I noticed the freckle had changed shape. Since she worked for a dermatologist at the time she knew it was a bad sign and made an appointment to get checked out. My wife also has a super wet pussy, so wet that we don't use lube for anal we just let her cream run down her ass crack and then that cream plus what is all over me is the lube we use. She goes in for her appointment and the doctor wants to check her entire body as my wife is fair skinned and has a lot of freckles. When it comes time for the doctor to look at the problem area my wife spreads her legs and she has cream goobers stuck in her pussy hair and the cream is leaking out blocking the doctor's view. My wife is mortified, not only because her pussy is leaking but because she's leaking in front of her boss. The doctor wipes the cream away and continues the exam but when my wife was getting dressed she noticed a wet spot on the exam table paper from where she was sitting.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:28 PM

Thanked 1,148 Times in 51 Posts

My gf is 23 years old slim blonde girl. Last day she was in hospital. She told me that doctor was young about 30 years old and he was very nice. She told me that she had to take off t-shirt and she was only in bra. I know that doctor had great view because my girlfriend bras are too big and it is very easy to see puffy nipple. That day she was wearing sexy red bra. She has small tits b-cup but all her bras are c-cup. She looks very good in too big bras because her puffy nipple is beauty.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sloxeiro For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c