Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2017, 08:58 PM

Best of luck tomorrow night.... I would love to show my wife off
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to claresman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 09:55 PM

Thanked 3,543 Times in 148 Posts
Default Remember the game rules

If you play a game, keep it simple and fair.

The most important thing to remember is that the game can’t be rigged to get her naked. She will sense that and close down.

You and your friend have to be equally at risk for doing dares or taking off clothes. Once you make a rule it applies to everyone.

If you are truly having fun, one way to know is that everyone will be having fun. Give “mulligans” early. That’s a golf term for “do-over” or “free pass”. Use it if she objects to a dare or a strip forfeit.

If you give her a mulligan instead of pushing her, she will be more likely to go along when she loses the next time because she knows you aren’t pushing her.

From a lifetime of playing games, the most successful ones start slow and build in unexpected ways. The least successful ones are “staged” or “forced”.

Just my two cents...

Have fun, and let us know how it goes.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2017, 09:35 AM

The situation least contrived will be the most successful. Good luck and always place your wife's desires before your own. Let her know that you hold her safety and best interests at heart. She must be a willing participant or it will ruin any future endeavors. I know you want this but be careful.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BobBiga For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2017, 01:55 PM

Tim, good luck and have fun tonight.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oramac For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2017, 04:49 PM

I know you said you had no intent of your friend getting laid. But, i sense your eagerness and excitrment with him touching touching her breast. I highly suggest you grab some condoms so in case the moment is right and you feel like its an opportunity that you cant turn down, i would want to be prepared. Ive been there done that. It all started slow on my end and The right moment came up one night with friends and glad I was prepared for the night.

Anyways, goodluck on the next step. I hope you can get some great photos and hopefully some excitment, maybe some boob grabs.

Oh, BTW, a GoPro camera can do some wonders in a corner.....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 08:50 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts
Default Before she went to bed

So you are perhaps curious as to how last night turned out. Let me tell you I think it went fantastic, although we did not take it as far as I would have liked. But there is a whole new year to take things to the next level.

My wife descided to wear a fairly short black dress yesterday, and on my request nothing beneath it except her white panties. Before our friend arrived I asked her if there was any chance of some upskirt views of her sexy panties, and she said she would open her legs a little at some point if the evening progressed nicely.

As I wrote before our couch is in an L-shape. Our friend sat at the left side, with me between my wife and him. The short end of the couch, where my wife sat, is actually intended as to lay down on, so my wife had no support in her back unless she actually did lay down. You can see what I mean in the pics below this post. Because her dress was fairly short I knew this position would eventually give us some nice views of her panties, since it was inevitable the dress would kreep up with her laying down.

Already during diner it was impossible not to notice my wife wasn’t wearing a bra, since her nipples repeatedly poked right through her dress. My wife noticed, our friend noticed, and of course I noticed this too, but none of us said a word about it. This has been some kind of unwritten rule all along: no matter how exposed my wife is in his presence, we never ever actually speak about it when we are together.

As the evening progressed we played a game on our PS4 (That’s you). The game is about answering questions about everyone present, like ‘who would wait two hours in a queue to ride the rollercoaster in an amusement park’. If two or more players pick the same person they would receive points. It’s actually quite tame, but very nice to play with three persons.

During the game our friend and I got some nice upskirt views, as can been seen from the first four pics below this post. My wife drank quite some wine, but she was by no means completely drunk. I of course helped creating the nice views, by repeatedly but carefully pulling her dress upwards. Every time my wife would put her dress back down, but the end result was her panties were a little more exposed every time. At some point my wife didn’t even really bother pulling the dress back down, and she even agreed to opening her legs for a pictures. It was a combination of her getting used to him seeing her panties, being aroused, and the alcohol ,I think.

At one point the game we played gave us the task to complete a sentence of Linda. The sentence we had to complete went something like: ‘I (Linda) like to take a long train ride, because ---‘. I descided to take a risk, and my answer was: ‘I (Linda) like to take a long train ride, because I can then show of my white panties’. Remember we all knew she was almost fully exposed down below, but we had an unwritten rule to not speak about it. My answer to the question was the very first time I publicly acknowledged the fact my wife was showing her white panties to our friend. For a moment I was afraid my wife would not take it the right way, but luckily we all had a good laugh about it. The atmosphere became erotic after that, as you can imagine. Every time the game gave us the task to complete a sentence, or had us draw a picture on the basis of a selfy of my wife, I used the opportunity to make a sexy comment or emphasize my wife’s breasts or panties in the picture. It was actually very nice and playfull, with my wife giggling all the time.

After some time my wife changed into her bathrobe, because she wanted to go to bed. I convinced her to play one more game, but in the end she played three more ;-). I repeatedly opened the bathrobe to expose her legs, panties and parts of her breasts, as can be seen in the pics below, and I used the tasks in game to get her to open the girdle of her bathrobe. Just compare the last pic below this post to one of the others: you will see the girdle is actually untied in the last picture where she is sitting next to our friend.

One of the tasks of the game involved her taking a picture of some else, and every time I would let her chose our friend. This meant he had to stand in front of her, giving him a full view of her exposed panties. He didn’t mind, as can be seen in the 7th pictuere below this post.

The evening progressed in a very erotic atmosphere, with me using the game to make extremely sexy comments about my wife’s body whilst at the same time repeatedly opening up her bathrobe. Our friend never toughed her, but the sight of her laying there, highly exposed, and reading my sexy comments about her body must have been a huge turn on. In the end even my wife’s in-game comments became sexy. One example was a task were we had to complete the following sentence: ‘If the world was going to end, I would take notice of the fact---‘. Her answer to that was: ‘If the world was going to end, I would take notice of the fact I get more naked every time he comes over’. Every time someone made an erotic comment or draw an erotic pictures we all had a good laugh, with my wife giggling all the time.

Around 5 o’clock in the morning it was suddenly all over. My wife descided she had had enough and wanted to go to bed. Her attitude chancged completely, and the buzz of the evening was over. Our friend thanked her for a very nice evening and I walked her to our bedroom.

The evening was absolutely stunning in my opinion. We openly discussed the fact I wanted my wife to expose herself, and I actually got to do that to a certain extent. Our friend had, for hours, a fantastic view of her sexy white panties, and my wife was very playfull and giggly all the time. It was fantastic!! The only hurdle I didn’t get to take was exposing her breasts, but everything else made up for that, twice!

This morning I asked my wife how she felt about last night, if she had really liked it. She whole heartedly said she did like it, and we agreed to playing this game again in the future. As long as we start of very tame and my wife drinks some wine I am sure we will take it a little further next time.
Attached Thumbnails
20171231_215746.jpg   20180101_023113.jpg  

20180101_023120.jpg   20180101_030546.jpg  

20180101_034325.jpg   20180101_035607.jpg  

20180101_042248.jpg   20180101_042359.jpg  

20180101_045954.jpg  
The Following 97 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, Alligator24, anomalous_anon, ansuru, arnoldziffel, atruevoyeur, BadPhotog, barerider69, BobBiga, breastexp101, britrob, britur, buddy09, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clairwill, claresman, clc100, cliphead, collector5757, cufan86, dahrothgar, dandd, darlingp, dave0912jb, davz45, DippsyDudel, Dthom20120725, eviltwin, Fire144228, Gaboosh, gatnstgt, greendoor, Iron280, itionthat, jack 1020, jellyworm, jjazz, johnnyblue, johnray12, kemon, kimokeo, krushboy07, looksalot, malty, maymedson11, moonfrog, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, nkedf, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, occ9, oldjer, Oramac, ozfan, philipmorrisone, pinkpanties4me, Plainlover2002, random_aussie, road_warrior92, rracoonz, rubylips, rudegeezer, rzap9959, SabineS, salparadise, sirtosassy, skipper49er, snakem2000, snowhound, Stout77, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, therealmoec, Timbo89, toml, toyroller1, tylergal, Welee337, whatnow3, winstonfoley1, woany777, wonderbill, wxt50, xaos, xXroninXx, zarh, zoetic, zorina
Old 01-01-2018, 12:19 PM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 137 Posts

Excellent, sounds like you played it perfectly, even if we were all hoping that her breasts would be out more it's just something else to look forward to. You're a superstar and don't stop sharing with us (or your friend).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_fox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 06:11 PM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up

It just keeps getting better with each new story...especially with pictures to go with it; that's one hell of a bonus. I can't get enough of this... haha, he probably wouldn't admit it but you know he must've gone home to have quite a good "session" with himself over it.

Last edited by Dookieman; 01-01-2018 at 06:14 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2018, 07:12 PM

I like her acknowledging that she "gets more naked every time he comes over". She knows what's going on and is enjoying the ride (obvious by saying how much fun she had) I would use these words when asking her in the future to go a little further! maybe even challenge her to a little tease. Great night for you!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BobBiga For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 05:33 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Well done, congratulations. Sounds like you took a huge step forward especially with her acknowledging that she gets more naked each time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full