uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2017, 06:43 AM

Thanked 9,726 Times in 188 Posts

Our friend visited last Saturday. As I wrote before we have renovated our livingroom, and because our friend had helped move some of our new furniturewe were quite eager to show him the end result. Before he arrived I told my wife she should open an extra button of her shirt, to thank him for all the hard work. At first she agreed to that, but after he had arrived and I texted her to open another button she became hesitant. She is still fairly shy if it comes to showing her breasts, not willing to open up her whole blouse and giving him a good look at her fully exposed breasts.

She started the evening with all the buttons of her blouse fully closed, as can be seen in the first picture below this post, but at the end of the evening she did open up all but one button of her green blouse. The fifth picture below this post (_224046) shows what our friend might have seen, although I opened up her shirt a little in order to take this picture when our friend was at the toilet.

The last two pictures below this post I took after our friend left, with all buttons of my wife's shirt opened. I think her breasts are amazing, and I can't wait to get my wife to leave them fully exposed in his presence. Unfortunatly my wife did not agree to opening her trousers this time. She said it was enough this time to show him much of her breasts with almost her whole blouse unbuttoned. I didn't push her either: I think it was incredible she was willing to open up her blouse as far as she did.

It surely helped I have send pictures of her naked breasts to him in the past. Because of that I could remind my wife a couple of times of the fact he has seen her breasts naked before, and she was more willing to show them again, this time in real life.

When our friend had to leave I walked him to the trainstation, and asked him if he liked what he had seen. He told me he was able to see her nipples for the first time, and he had had quite a view. After I returned home my wife wanted to know what our friend had said to me about the show, and exactly what he had seen. So I told her all about it, including the fact he told me he had seen her breast and nipple. She acted emberassed, but I think she actually quite liked it. It was her own choice after all to open up her shirt as far as she did.

I am not certain when we will meet him again, but we will celebrate new years eve together, that's for sure. For the next couple of weeks I will try to send him as many revealing pictures as my wife will let me, especially ones showing her naked breasts. That way I hope she will reveal her breasts to him in real life on new years eve, or perhaps even before that if he visits us earlier.
Attached Thumbnails
20171125_195522.jpg   20171125_212516_LI.jpg  

20171125_214827.jpg   20171125_222146_LI.jpg  

20171125_224046.jpg   20171125_224912_LI.jpg  

20171125_233112.jpg   20171125_234644.jpg  

The Following 102 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
45colt, agent_p, Alligator24, Areolaman1, barerider69, bbid, bowtieken, britrob, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clairwill, clc100, collector5757, Couple6872, cufan86, dahrothgar, dandd, dandyd24, dave0912jb, dick hardin, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, DoubleG, DRDavenport, Dummox, eviltwin, Fire144228, Gaboosh, ginocop, goinatit, greendoor, Ham101, Hornyinde, Iron280, itionthat, IWFQM, jellyworm, jim109, jimbojes, johne5, johnray12, kimokeo, lasthero15, Licsalot56, malttripdeuce, marcosjones82, maymedson11, moonfrog, mrbong, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mudpie, naaktstel, nastynorth, nectcouple, nkedf, Omega88, Oramac, ozfan, palladin, pervmywife, philipmorrisone, pippys, random_aussie, road_warrior92, robotmartin, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, SabineS, salparadise, Sd45, skipper49er, snakem2000, sodaboy, stiv837, stmartin330, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, therealmoec, Timbo89, tinworm, toml, toyroller1, Tsuga, tylergal, vonvilkee, Welee337, whatnow3, winstonfoley1, woany777, wonderbill, wxt50, xXroninXx, zarh, zippersbs, zoetic, Zombie_fox, zorina
Old 11-27-2017, 02:55 PM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 137 Posts

Outstanding update as always, your friend is one lucky guy.

That last picture ❤️❤️❤️ You should definitely try and get permission to send that one, it's an amazing shot.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_fox For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 03:36 PM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 272 Posts
Default Real nice boobies

The progression is excruciatingly slow but exquisite....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funkylion For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 06:17 PM

The renovated living room looks marvelous

And the last two pictures are great!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oramac For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2017, 05:28 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Fabulous latest update. Your wife seems to be getting quite comfortable with letting your friend see more and more of her sexy bod in person and in photos. After your friend has left and you talk with her about what your friend saw and what photos to possibly send, what does your wife say or how does she feel about the past couple months? It seems like she is enjoying letting him see her and exploring this new area of fun for you both. All depends on her mood, and as you said 2 steps forward and 1 1/2 back, or sometimes probably the reverse of that, but that is a lot of what makes it fun; the anticipation of what will happen next time...

Keep up the great updates!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2017, 05:53 AM

Last week has been very slow regarding me showing off my wife. We both had to work and were too tired to do anything in the evening. Yesterday however I convinced my wife to take some new pictures.

Although she liked being photographed once again, she did not allow me to send any to our friend. Probably because they were not 'unintentional' but very much posed, even if they don't show too much of her body.

Our friend will not be visiting this weekend, but I will try to send him some revealing pictures. I've noticed the progress we made over the last few weeks must be regularly consolidated by me taking and sending pictures to our friend or her exposing herself in public, otherwise my wife will become more prude again...
Attached Thumbnails
20171130_223148.jpg   20171130_223213.jpg  

20171130_223314.jpg  
The Following 85 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
2dollarbills, 45colt, agent_p, anomalous_anon, aquavite, Areolaman1, bbid, britrob, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clairwill, clc100, cufan86, dahrothgar, dandd, dave0912jb, davz45, dick hardin, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, Dummox, emperortiger, eviltwin, Fire144228, Gaboosh, ginocop, gq_devil, greendoor, Ham101, Hornyinde, Iron280, IWFQM, jellyworm, jim109, jimbojes, johne5, johnray12, kimokeo, lasthero15, Licsalot56, malttripdeuce, marcosjones82, maymedson11, moonfrog, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, nos21, Omega88, Oramac, ozfan, pervmywife, philipmorrisone, random_aussie, road_warrior92, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, salparadise, skipper49er, snakem2000, stiv837, strtgld08, Tesla3918, therealmoec, tinworm, toml, toyroller1, Tsuga, tylergal, vonvilkee, voyeurager, Welee337, whatnow3, woany777, wonderbill, xXroninXx, zarh, zebra4, zippersbs, zoetic, Zombie_fox, zorina
Old 12-01-2017, 03:10 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Hate when real life and things like work intrude on the more important aspects...

It is great she enjoyed the photo session! Great pics! Very important to keep her enjoyment and interest level up.

Does your wife have any sheer tops that she could wear for a photo session, when your friend comes over, or just going out and about [shopping, movies, whatever] and have the situation be more natural and casual? She could wear a shirt or front button sweater / jumper over the sheer top and leave the buttons undone, or open more as the time progresses. Would be less overt and she might feel more comfortable and be more willing to let others see her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 07:04 AM

Yesterday our weekend started. For the first time in a couple of weeks I don't have to work on Saturday or Sunday, so yesterday evening we had the time to watch a good movie and drink a good glass of wine.

I talked to my wife about taking a couple of pictures and sending them to our friend. He hadn't received any for a week or so, so I knew he would be fairly interested in getting some new ones. My wife agreed, but on the condition the pictures would not be too revealing.

When our friend visited us last week she showed a lot of her breast, but not her panties. I hoped I would be able to get my wife to show some of her breast to me and allow me to send those pics, but considering she stated she did not want any revealing ones to be send I did not really count on being succesfull.

We started of tame enough, with a picture of my wife sitting behind our computer, wearing a low cut top and no bra, but otherwise fairly covered. It's the first picture below this post. As you can see she is actually not revealing anything, although the shape of her breasts is Obvious.

After sending that first picture I kept pouring my wife more red wine. The pictures I was allowed to send became highly erotic very fast. After two wine's she allowed me to send one with one of her nipples exposed and her trousers opened to reveal her white panties. It's the second picture below this post.

I told my wife our friend had already seen her panties in real life during two or more of his visits, and he had also seen one of her breasts fully uncovered. I also pointed out we had send some highly revealing pictures in the past, showing both her panties and naked breasts in full glory. To my surprise my wife agreed to slipping out of her jeans, and allowing me to send a picture showing her uncovered panties. She made it clear however that would be as far as she would take it.

I kept filling her glass of wine, and that seemed to losen her up. The next picture we took (and I was allowed to send!) showed her wearing nothing but her white panties and the low cut top, revealing one of her breasts. Instead of us discussing whether I could send a picture showing the shape of her breasts, we were now discussing whether to send a picture showing both of them naked, with her in her panties. It was incredible. In the past I had to send photo's like this 'by accident' to our friend, but yesterday I could do that with her full knowledge and compliance. I send a couple more pictures, some of which show her fully naked breasts. I have attached them below this post. All these pictures were send to our friend.

Needless to say I had a hard on during the entire evening. I can't imagine our friend not masturbating to these photo's. They are so highly erotic and revealing I think it's difficult for any man who knows my wife in person not to get turned on by them. After receiving the pictures our friend kept reffering to the fact we will celebrate new years eve together. My wife made me respond to that with a text stating she would NOT be showing as much of her body during that evening, so as to lower his expectations. I think he got the message, but considering what happened last night I hope my wife will actually show one or two of her amazing breasts that night. I think it's truly amazing and incredible we got this far. Only a couple of months ago I could only send pictures to our friend showing my wife in a blouse without a bra, but not revealing anything, and yesterday she allowed me to take photo's of her wearing only her white panties with her breasts exposed. Incredible...!
Attached Thumbnails
20171201_172553.jpg   20171201_230146.jpg  

20171201_231501.jpg   20171201_232302.jpg  

20171201_233506.jpg   20171202_003551.jpg  

20171202_010906.jpg   20171202_012158.jpg  

The Following 92 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
agent_p, Alligator24, anomalous_anon, Areolaman1, atruevoyeur, bbid, cancun81, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clairwill, clc100, cufan86, dahrothgar, dandd, dave0912jb, davz45, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, DRDavenport, Dummox, dupontjeff24, emperortiger, ernieballus, eviltwin, Fire144228, Gaboosh, ginocop, greendoor, Ham101, Iron280, itionthat, IWFQM, jellyworm, jim109, johne5, joost5, kemon, lasthero15, Licsalot56, malttripdeuce, malty, marcosjones82, maymedson11, moonfrog, mrhitachi99, MrLooker, mudpie, nectcouple, nobby11, north.uk.cpl, Omega88, Oramac, patrockhard, pervmywife, philipmorrisone, pinkpanties4me, pope111, random_aussie, road_warrior92, robotmartin, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, saintalphonso123, salparadise, snowhound, sodaboy, squares, stiv837, strtgld08, Tesla3918, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, therealmoec, toyroller1, Tsuga, tylergal, vonvilkee, voyeurager, Welee337, whatnow3, winstonfoley1, woany777, wonderbill, wwwddd, wxt50, xXroninXx, zarh, zebra4, zippersbs, zoetic, Zombie_fox, zorina
Old 12-02-2017, 10:34 AM

Thanked 94,241 Times in 5,345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
...Only a couple of months ago I could only send pictures to our friend showing my wife in a blouse without a bra, but not revealing anything, and yesterday she allowed me to take photo's of her wearing only her white panties with her breasts exposed. Incredible...!
thanks for that.

the "recipe" for new year's eve then seems quite simple: give her enough drink and you could be fucking her in front of your friend...

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2017, 02:04 PM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 137 Posts

All I can say is wow, like seriously wow, they were some amazing and fully exposing photos she let you send, that's huge.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_fox For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018