Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2012, 12:53 AM

Thanked 16,233 Times in 1,127 Posts

At the water park the other day...

Forget the moms in bikinis--those all fit. But the moms in one-piece swimsuits? They show it all.

We were at the local water park for two hours, and I saw seven nipples, all on mothers in one-piece swimsuits. They were either bending over to help their kids, or they were sitting down, hunched over and their suits gave out at the breast. Standing up, they looked like conservative, non-revealing swimsuits. I think they were all pretty oblivious, except one mom who caught on to herself showing nipple, but she was so overwhelmed with three kids under the age of 7 and keeping them from drowning that I am sure she just didn't have time to care.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:17 AM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

My childless hot sister-in-law used any excuse whatsoever to come over and help take care of our kids if my wife was going to be gone for a while. Sometimes this was a shopping trip for a few hours, sometimes it was a weekend with the girls. SIL would be over to help, although I didn't really didn't need it, she was good company and I knew I'd be seeing lots of her tits. She always wore low cut shirts and blouses, hated bras unless she was teaching school, and shamelessly bent over and gave me several shows a day.

My favorite was my wife's best friend who had a child the same age as ours. A beautiful woman she was unashamed to nurse in front of me.
Old 10-13-2012, 11:28 AM

Had another mom the other day wearing black spandex walking down the street with her kid. She leans over to help him with something, and a leapord print thong becomes very visible through the stretched fabric. Not the hottest woman, but what a hot moment.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to rjgoggins For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 11:42 PM

Default Sore muscles

A few years ago my wife had problems with her back and had to visit a physical therapist regularly. On days that she did not visit the therapist, she would often ask me to rub her back. Because of this I decided to do a massage course and ended up doing the full training to become a professional sports masseur. It never became my profession but I have since regularly massaged members of my family and friends.

Last week I came home from work and at the dinner table my wife told me that our neighbor from across the street needed a massage. My wife said she promised to ask me if I’d be willing to give a massage that evening. I’ve massaged her husbands legs several times after he had a sports related injury but I never gave her a massage before.
I asked my wife if she knew what she needed to be massaged and the answer was: “her back hurts but she also complained about sore muscles of her legs. She has done a lot of work in their garden this week.” After dinner I went across the street to make sure that I knew what exactly was the problem and what she would like me to do about it. We agreed she would come at eight so I could have some fun with my son until he had to go to bed.

I made sure I my massage table, towels, oil and some relaxing music were ready and I turned up the heat so she would not be cold during the massage. At eight I saw her crossing the street together with her oldest daughter. When I opened the door she asked if it would be okay when her daughter would watch and maybe learn something too. Naturally I was fine with that so we all went upstairs to where I usually do my massages. Upstairs I showed her where she could put her clothes and I gave her a large towel that she could use to cover up. As usual I left to give some privacy and returned after a few minutes.
When I came back she was on her belly on the massage table, covered by the towel. Her daughter was in one of the chairs and had shed her sweatshirt as the room was pretty warm. It seemed natural that a red shirt with thin straps over her shoulders would be more comfortable. If you like to know what my neighbor and her daughter look like, you should read my post “what a weekend”.

I folded the towel back a little and started to work on the neck and shoulders. By the time I was working on her back, I asked if the daughter wanted to learn some techniques. She watched me demonstrate some stokes and repeated after me. She took a seat again when I wanted to move on to the lower back. I folded the towel back until just above her butt crack and left her behind covered. As expected this was where it hurt the most and where I had to work the hardest. She moaned a little when I started using considerable pressure but It helped and she asked me to go a bit lower as well. I did what she asked and pushed the towel a bit lower. As a result the towel slipped a bit further down and it became obvious that she had disrobed completely. This isn’t uncommon but I also had a lot of people on my table that kept their panties on. Clearly my neighbor didn’t seem to mind that her ass was in full view for daughter and myself. When it was time to move on to the legs I used a towel to wipe any remains of the oil from her back and wanted to unfold the large towel to cover her again. To my surprise my neighbor told me I did not need to cover up what I had seen already. She didn’t like the feeling of the towel on her and it was warm enough to do without. Until now my wife was the only woman to be completely naked on my massage table. Aware of how unprofessional it was, I was getting a little bit excited seeing my neighbor like this. I quickly regained myself and started working on one foot and asked her daughter if she wanted to do the other. While she was copying everything I did, we worked our way up the legs. While working on the calves of her mom, our hands regularly touched. By the time we reached the knees, we realized that there was not enough room for both of us. Without any of us saying anything her mom simply spread her legs a bit wider. This made our work a lot easier but it also caused her vagina to become exposed to my view as well as her daughters. I could clearly see her large inner labia sticking out from between her shaved outer labia. For a moment I looked at her daughter and she just smiled when our eyes met. Without saying anything I continued to show her how to massage the hamstrings and we finished her backside by massaging her mom's glutes.

I asked “shall I give you the Towel” when it was time to turn around. She accepted the towel and kept herself covered while turning to her back. We started working on both legs simultaneously like we had done to the back of her legs and my neighbor kept her legs wide enough for us to massage both legs. Normally when I start massaging the quadriceps I use the towel to cover the other leg and pubic area but now we were massaging both quadriceps at the same time. As a result our strokes kept pushing the towel up until we were stroking up to her groin. I’m sure my neighbor must have been aware that she was on her back with the towel pushed up enough for us to see a bit of her thin strip of pubic hair and her legs were wide enough to leave her completely exposed to me and her daughter. After our eyes met again, she didn’t turn her view back to her mother again but clearly looked at my groin instead. Judging her smile she must have noticed the effect all of this had on me….
The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to maluk72 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 08:46 AM

omg ... don't stop here
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ez2b0e For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maluk72 View Post
A few years ago my wife had problems with her back and had to visit a physical therapist regularly. On days that she did not visit the therapist, she would often ask me to rub her back. Because of this I decided to do a massage course and ended up doing the full training to become a professional sports masseur. It never became my profession but I have since regularly massaged members of my family and friends.

Last week I came home from work and at the dinner table my wife told me that our neighbor from across the street needed a massage. My wife said she promised to ask me if I’d be willing to give a massage that evening. I’ve massaged her husbands legs several times after he had a sports related injury but I never gave her a massage before.
I asked my wife if she knew what she needed to be massaged and the answer was: “her back hurts but she also complained about sore muscles of her legs. She has done a lot of work in their garden this week.” After dinner I went across the street to make sure that I knew what exactly was the problem and what she would like me to do about it. We agreed she would come at eight so I could have some fun with my son until he had to go to bed.

I made sure I my massage table, towels, oil and some relaxing music were ready and I turned up the heat so she would not be cold during the massage. At eight I saw her crossing the street together with her oldest daughter. When I opened the door she asked if it would be okay when her daughter would watch and maybe learn something too. Naturally I was fine with that so we all went upstairs to where I usually do my massages. Upstairs I showed her where she could put her clothes and I gave her a large towel that she could use to cover up. As usual I left to give some privacy and returned after a few minutes.
When I came back she was on her belly on the massage table, covered by the towel. Her daughter was in one of the chairs and had shed her sweatshirt as the room was pretty warm. It seemed natural that a red shirt with thin straps over her shoulders would be more comfortable. If you like to know what my neighbor and her daughter look like, you should read my post “what a weekend”.

I folded the towel back a little and started to work on the neck and shoulders. By the time I was working on her back, I asked if the daughter wanted to learn some techniques. She watched me demonstrate some stokes and repeated after me. She took a seat again when I wanted to move on to the lower back. I folded the towel back until just above her butt crack and left her behind covered. As expected this was where it hurt the most and where I had to work the hardest. She moaned a little when I started using considerable pressure but It helped and she asked me to go a bit lower as well. I did what she asked and pushed the towel a bit lower. As a result the towel slipped a bit further down and it became obvious that she had disrobed completely. This isn’t uncommon but I also had a lot of people on my table that kept their panties on. Clearly my neighbor didn’t seem to mind that her ass was in full view for daughter and myself. When it was time to move on to the legs I used a towel to wipe any remains of the oil from her back and wanted to unfold the large towel to cover her again. To my surprise my neighbor told me I did not need to cover up what I had seen already. She didn’t like the feeling of the towel on her and it was warm enough to do without. Until now my wife was the only woman to be completely naked on my massage table. Aware of how unprofessional it was, I was getting a little bit excited seeing my neighbor like this. I quickly regained myself and started working on one foot and asked her daughter if she wanted to do the other. While she was copying everything I did, we worked our way up the legs. While working on the calves of her mom, our hands regularly touched. By the time we reached the knees, we realized that there was not enough room for both of us. Without any of us saying anything her mom simply spread her legs a bit wider. This made our work a lot easier but it also caused her vagina to become exposed to my view as well as her daughters. I could clearly see her large inner labia sticking out from between her shaved outer labia. For a moment I looked at her daughter and she just smiled when our eyes met. Without saying anything I continued to show her how to massage the hamstrings and we finished her backside by massaging her mom's glutes.

I asked “shall I give you the Towel” when it was time to turn around. She accepted the towel and kept herself covered while turning to her back. We started working on both legs simultaneously like we had done to the back of her legs and my neighbor kept her legs wide enough for us to massage both legs. Normally when I start massaging the quadriceps I use the towel to cover the other leg and pubic area but now we were massaging both quadriceps at the same time. As a result our strokes kept pushing the towel up until we were stroking up to her groin. I’m sure my neighbor must have been aware that she was on her back with the towel pushed up enough for us to see a bit of her thin strip of pubic hair and her legs were wide enough to leave her completely exposed to me and her daughter. After our eyes met again, she didn’t turn her view back to her mother again but clearly looked at my groin instead. Judging her smile she must have noticed the effect all of this had on me….
First, thank you for such great posts! Wow..

Second, could you please ask the husband to join us here on this forum? He seemed doesn't mind to show of his wife and daughter (gave you the ipad) and hell, sounds like the wife and daughter don't mind to be exposed either

Third, thanks again and please keep posting
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to rojas For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 10:49 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts
Question

Quote:
Your SIL sounds amazing! did she do more than show?
Yes, about 5 years later she got married and moved to Chicago, then within a year, she caught her husband cheating, found out he had several GF's and threw him out, good riddance, he was a jerk. I happened to be going to Chicago for business and my wife asked me if I would please stay with her sister and take her to dinner, she was alone and depressed about getting divorced. I really didn't want to since she lived well north of where I had to be in the morning, but I did it anyway.

I took her out to dinner, she drank a few glasses of wine, I didn't since I had to be fresh in the AM. We got back to her condo and sat up for a while talking before I went to bed in the guest room. After I drifted off I felt the bed move and soon felt a warm naked body against my bare back. We hardly said a word, made love and fell asleep together.

In the morning she was out of bed when I woke, I went into the kitchen for the coffee I smelled, I was afraid she would be full of remorse, not the case at all. Very chipper and talked about our special night. In the end I found out she and my wife had discussed if she could 'borrow' me, to keep her from making a mistake with another guy too soon.

She moved back a few months later and got married again, she died a few years later much too young.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:00 AM

OK, let's revive this dead thread.

I think maternity and low rise pants are a great combination.

I as at a children's play area the other day, with a bunch of little blocks that the kids could play with. There were a bunch of moms there all playing with kids, often sitting on the ground. Despite how cold it was, low rise pants were the rule. At any given time, 3 asses would be hanging out. 1 in particular seemed like her whole crack was on display. I sat there for almost an hour, and it never let up. Anyone else?
Old 01-19-2013, 10:42 PM

I was at the gym about a week ago, in the pool with a few family's swimming around. There was a middle age mother with her kids. The mother goes underwater and then pops up, when she popped up her top slid down just a little and you had nipple shot for about 5 seconds before she noticed. I know it is not much but it was something i was not expecting.
Old 02-09-2013, 07:14 AM

I bet moms with small kids are one of the top groups to unintentionally show their goods. I have some stories to prove that... But it can happen a bit differently too.

Last summer I was picking up my child from daycare and I arrived quite early so all the kids were still inside playing. Boys were playing with cars and their nanny, brunette in her late thirties, was also crawling on all fours on the floor with them. She's pretty good looking, definitely not more the B-cups on her. I sat down because I wasn't in a hurry. When he turned to my direction I lifted my eyes and was greeted with superb downblouse view - both her breasts were on display, all the way to her brown pointy nipples! Obviously she wasn't wearing any bra. She just chirped "hi!" and continued the play, and I still got a couple of good looks of her titties from different angles - not to mention pretty enjoyable view of her ass in her pretty tight jeans... She never showed any sign of realising what she had just shown me.

No question what my fantasies were about for a good while after that!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022