photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2012, 01:54 AM

Would love to hear other stories like this, why does this never happen to me? Whereabouts in the world did this happen. I would be going swimming ever day if I thought there was a chance of this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maluk72 View Post
A few months ago I went with my wife and son to a swimming pool. There were plenty small changing cabins but there were also two dressing rooms, one for ladies and one for men. Changing yourself and a small child in a small cabin isn't practical so the majority of parents with young children made use of the dressing rooms. My wife took our son into the ladies dressing room and I took one door down, the men dressing room. While I went I could hear my wife make a comment to our son that the dressing room for ladies was very busy. Moments later I was partly undressed and saw a father with a son and a daughter walk in. He indicated the place next to me for his kids to put their stuff down and turned towards the door opening. Apparently the mother was still outside the men's dressing room and I heard him say: "Don't worry, men do not mind." The mother came into the mens dressing room and asked in general "Can I also use this room?" There were a few men present and one replied simultanous with me, "Sure." She was a beautiful young mother with ​​long blond hair and a good figure so I desided to take my time and linger. While her husband and herself each helped one of the children, they also began to undress themselves. I also got myself undressed while she stood only a few feet next to me. She was totally focused on the kids and did not pay any attention to any of the men in the room. I on the other hand, did pay attention to her! She had beautifully shaped breasts with hard nipples and was shaved down there exept for a thin blond landing strip. Helping her kids obviously had more priority than covering herself so I got a good look from pretty close!

When I was ready, I still had to wait for my wife. It turned out the ladies dressing room was so crowded that she had to wait a little. I told her this was probably the reason why one of the moms used the mens dressing room and my wife said "why didn't I think of that?". A few hours later, when we wanted to leave, my wife didn't even tried the ladies dressing room. She came with me and our son into the mens dressing room and acted the same as the other mom did a few hours earlier. I noticed a few men got a good look at her beautiful nude body too.
The Following User Says Thank You to chesney78 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2012, 03:50 PM

I love loose fitting bikinis. The other day, I was at the public pool. A mother with small children was playing in the water, wearing a string bikini a size too large. Every time she would lean forward just right, you could see a tiny tuft of pubic hair that looked like it had been growing back from being shaved for about 2 weeks. She was totally oblivious. I couldn't quite see her pussy, which was a big disappointment.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kevins For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
When I was ready, I still had to wait for my wife. It turned out the ladies dressing room was so crowded that she had to wait a little. I told her this was probably the reason why one of the moms used the mens dressing room and my wife said "why didn't I think of that?". A few hours later, when we wanted to leave, my wife didn't even tried the ladies dressing room. She came with me and our son into the mens dressing room and acted the same as the other mom did a few hours earlier. I noticed a few men got a good look at her beautiful nude body too.
You will need to describe your wife.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to McSmoothie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2012, 11:42 PM

Thanked 1,645 Times in 237 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSmoothie View Post
You will need to describe your wife.
Pictures will work also
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ron1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2012, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron1234 View Post
Pictures will work also
sorry, no pics... I'd like her to be my wife for years to come!

I can't say she's stunningly beautiful but most men find her somewhat attractive. She's got brownisch blond hear and usually keeps it down over her sholders. She's almost 40 but still in good shape, about 170 cm tall and wears european size 36. Her breasts are a bit small (size B) but firm and she keeps her pubes in a small landing strip or completely shaved. I suppose her shoesize doesn't really matter
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to maluk72 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2012, 02:02 PM

Quote:
sorry, no pics... I'd like her to be my wife for years to come!

I can't say she's stunningly beautiful but most men find her somewhat attractive. She's got brownisch blond hear and usually keeps it down over her sholders. She's almost 40 but still in good shape, about 170 cm tall and wears european size 36. Her breasts are a bit small (size B) but firm and she keeps her pubes in a small landing strip or completely shaved. I suppose her shoesize doesn't really matter
Oh...Europe....us Americans don't have a shot of that happening .

Thank you for your story, very nice!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to soad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2012, 01:36 PM

I was at a local waterpark recently. There were multiple small water slides for kids. One mother stood up at the base of the slide waiting for her kid to come down. At first I didn't think much of it, but I ultimately looked and realized that her pink bikini bottoms had become completely see-through when wet. There was some sort of liner in the top, but you could see the exact contours of her pussy. She seemed totally oblivious. At the same park, there were atleast 10 MILFs in bikinis that left a portion of ass exposed. A good time.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:44 AM

Default What a weekend

I'm still excited about what has happened to me this weekend.
The first surprise was last Friday. The neighbors from across the street came home after 3 weeks camping in Italy. I was washing the cars and saw them drive up the street. Of course I welcomed them and even helped push the caravan in it's place. Meanwhile, my wife also came out and soon we were swapping the first stories about the vacation. We went on vacation a few weeks earlier and came back a few days after their departure so there were plenty of vacation experiences to tell.
The neighbors wanted to unpack a few things but planned to do the rest the next day. It was sunny and warm so thy just wanted to relax and have a drink as soon as possible. We got invited to come have a drink in their backyard in about 30 minutes. I finished washing the car and half an hour later we took our Ipad with the photo's of our vacation over to their backyard. Their oldest daughter already left to go see some friends and their other daughter took our little boy to play on their trampoline. It was time to relax. My neighbor came out with our beers and he also had his Ipad as he just finishe uploading their photo's. My wife was already showing our photo's to his wife so he gave his Ipad to me. He said go ahead and watch as he went to get some drinks for the ladies.
The first pics I saw were taken while traveling and the next were taken in Italy. The were the usual vacation and it didn't take long before I saw the first pics taken on the beach. I never ever would have expected to see mom and both girls topless on the beach!
Their youngest daughter is thirteen and looked innocent (and flatchested) as always but their eighteen year old daughter obviously had her mothers genes. This beautiful blond had nice firm breasts, size c or d with soft pink nipples. Her mom's breast were bigger and sagged a little. The color of her nipples was a bit darker and they were hard as rock on in each pic. My heart was pounding while I took my time to take a good look but I made shure to continue with the other pics before my neighbor sat down next to me. A little later the ladies finished watching our photo's so we swapped Ipads and I showed our pics to my neighbor while our wives started watching their pics. It didn't take long before my neigbor's wive was shocked to see the first topless pics. I know my wife wouldn't be shocked watching those pics but his wife made clear he should have taken some pics out first. When she looked at me and said "I'm sorry" all I could say was "Don't be, you really shouldn't".

Yesterday we went to the swimming pool again. I wrote about this pool before, it has small changing cabins but there are also two dressing rooms, one for ladies and one for men. This time the wife invited two friends to come along as they have kids of the same age as our son. I was expecting their husbands to come along but it turned out one of them had to work and one had something else to do.
When we walked from the parking toward the pool, my wife was telling about how practical the dressing rooms are. Inside I saw them all walking towards the dressing room for ladies. My wife stopped before entering to hand my my thing, assuming I would go into the dressing room for men. Meanwhile the others went into the dressing room and I could hear one say "Wow, it is very crowded in here!". My wife responded by taking a peek into the other dressing room and said "let's take this one". The next minute we all started undressing in the same room.... Again was very obvious that these moms were more concerned about taking care of the kids as they did not seem to care about their own nudity. One of these moms is a typical average looking conservative mom. She has dark hair down to her shoulders, has a good figure but sagging size b breasts. I was suprised to see she was completely shaved. The other mom is a blond with long hair. She lost a lot of weight recently but still has huge breasts.
This surely turned out to be a weekend to remember.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:59 AM

Thanked 14,750 Times in 609 Posts
Default On Topic

Oblivious Mom
Attached Thumbnails
Hen_Nip_Slip_004_0631151407803_071_DSCF4542.jpg   Hen_Nip_Slip_007_0631151407803_075_DSCF4546.jpg  

Old 08-21-2012, 04:45 PM

I was at six flags once waiting in the parking lot for my friend. a couple of parking spots away i saw this really sexy milf squatting next to a stroller with her legs spread wide open. she was wearing a skirt so i could see her panties clearly. she thought that nobody would see that and unfortunately i couldnt take any pictures because i didnt have a camera on me.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607

8m:45s