photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-28-2017, 09:24 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Not to just suck all the air out of the event but new information she remembered. We went out with Kenneth and his wife last night. My wife was enjoying telling them all about her showing off for me camping. I really enjoyed her perspective. Us talking and remembering is great but when she is telling someone else she adds more of her thoughts and actions.

After having all I consumed I miss snippets or small actions. One example was when she was faking being too drunk crawling out backwards, I know I posted we were looking at her pussy but she said that she looked back and we were all four standing, staring at her ass so she thought since the son had seen her from butthole to navel earlier she exaggerated this by opening her knees to the point she had to back out slowly to just stay in position.

Granted with the alcohol we consumed I remember things later that I didn't post. I assume my wife does the same. I post only what I remember or she tells me later. We are back at the house having a night cap and she is telling the part of actually really having to pee and get in position. Her decision was open her legs bend and pee or squat. Obviously she chose squat. Me part, she said after squatting she was still drunk but not pass out drunk. She thought that when she got into position everyone would find urine disgusting and look away.

She said squatted she looked up and there were the three men directly in front of her the light on the cooler directly in front. All three were somewhat leaning in looking between her legs trying to get a better look. She said it looked funny from her position. A white face, a black face and a white face lit up by the lantern staring. She decided to give them a full on view. Her words... I decided to give them an up close view of a woman peeing. I leaned back on the truck, put a hand on the ground and moved my feet wider. I opened my knees as wide as I could without falling. I look up all three faces are there lit up looking at my vagina. I rotated my hips pushing my crotch up and out. I look up and think they are so close I might pee on them.

She said I started peeing and it lasted forever. I look up and all are watching. So when I finish I stay that way saying I guess I will drip dry. No one offer me a cloth. I found her retelling that amazing because of her confidence.

When she was back in the tent faking passing out she really enjoyed the comments and descriptions of her body parts. She said her head was still spinning and was awake but eyes closed listening. She said as the conversation turned to fishing and how to fish she almost went to sleep so she rolled over onto her back. She said she realized from her knees down were outside the tent then.

The conversation turned to her nipples tits and vagina. She remembered one man saying goid Lord she will dry her pussy out like that. She said she had opened her legs wide to give us something to talk about. So as time went she said she slowly gradually move a leg bending at the knee to open everything for viewing. I believe I posted how we had a complete unobstructed view.

Now the event she failed to remember or tell me.
Kenneths wife excused herself. My wife said now I will tell you what happened before She returns. I was confused with that statement.
She said as she laid there the son said he had to pee. I did not post it because it was a non event. What he said was the liquor was fighting the beer and he had to piss. Well after watching my wife I had to go again. He wanted to go to the bathrooms and I said hell no that's too far. I said I'm going to pee back there on a pine tree. Behind the tent half way to the river was scattered pines. He said sounds good and we did.

Back to my wife. She said my husband and the son decided to go to the river to pee. After I could no longer her them talking, the dad said you think we can get a quick feel. The other man said I don't know. She said it was quiet and she was listening when a hand laid on her tut. She said she tensed. He squeezed slightly and released. She said it was the dad and he whispered she is totally out. She said he rubbed her nipple several times and done. She said it got quiet a second. The dad said good Lord she has soft skin. The dad said you get it a feel. She said it was quiet the a bigger hand laid across her tit gently squeezed several times. He released and rubbed her nipple several times just like the first.

She said he stopped and they whispered how soft and smooth she was. The dad asked if he could see us. She said he whispered back that we were pissing on some trees now. She said it was quiet. A hand laid on her pubic strip. He rubbed the strip. Then slid he hand between her legs covering her whole pussy. She said her legs were open so far he barely touched her thigh. She said he slowly rubbed up and down her pussy. He whispered she must really be out cause she is getting hot. My wife said she really was getting aroused. She had decided if he tried to penetrate her she would close he legs and sit up. As his fingers reached her opening he let his middle fingers explore around the outside of her now very wet pussy. She said he went up and as the tips of his fingers got to her clit he started rubbing across and back rolling it across and back. He stopped.

She said she was embarrassed at her arousal and wetness cause the each mentioned it looking at her. The dad said he was not going to wash his hand tonight. Quite. Then the dad said if you are going to get a feel of that you better hurry. He asked where we were. The dad said still in the trees. She said this time a large hand started at her mound and slid down covering her noe very wet pussy. She said his hand was shaking. He did practically the same but she said it was like he was trying to just touch every part of her exposed pussy. She said short of pushing a finger in he did not miss a spot he touched everything from butthole to pubic strip three or for times before stopping.

She said she is laying there with a very aroused very exposed pussy listening. The dad said God I could do that all yearvlong, how about you. The man answered I sure could. He said you know I've never touched a white woman in my life till now. The dad said really. He said no, never had a chance. The dad said well they are talking by a tree now. You got about a minute for another chance.

She said this time he just laid his fingers across her vagina and moved across and back. He said are you watching. The dad said yes you got time. He continued. My wife said she involuntarily started lifting up her hips to meet his movement. She said she caught herself and stopped. She said he really just rubbed his fingers slowly back and forth across her opening and his fingers kept contact with her clit rubbing it. She said the dad said you better wrap that up, looks like they are headed back. She said he stopped rubbing across. She said he stopped with a finger on top of her opening and started to push. She said the tip of his finger started to enter her and she was about to close her legs when the dad said, ok get back here. That when she heard me ask how was the view while we were gone. The answered great.

I was floored. After Kenneth and his wife left, I had to ask why she did not tell me till tonight. I am not sure I believe her. She said I just remembered. I believe she remembered. She gave me more detail about what was said and done but she was good with all. I guess because of my surprise she asked if I was mad, I said absolutely not. I said I just was upset at myself for leaving her in that position. She laughed and said I had complete control.

I won't go into detail but she found the conversation between the two men as they touched her interesting.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2017, 01:26 AM

fheath, love you stories. You are one lucky man. And you retell them beautifully. I went camping a few weeks ago with my wife and it was cold and raining. First and last time my wife will go camping.
Are we ever going to see a picture of you wife? Just her body maybe? Again, you are so lucky. Love that she loves to show off when she is buzzed. I’d love to see you two at a campground. Someday
The Following User Says Thank You to Oramac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2017, 11:11 AM

So far I've just worked up the nerve to post a cleavage shot with some nipples I posted earlier. I did that with her approval. She is not aware that I shared online. She thought it was an individual she had agreed i could share. I do feel guilty by not being completely honest.

In this progression she has allowed several photos to be taken by individuals. The guy at the beach hotel and just recently by Keith. I hope to get a wager or some form of agreement with her that I can. I think it would be unbelievable to have at least a full frontal or a bending rear view on the post. I just don't want her questioning my motives by asking repetitively. Believe me I've asked, I would love to show.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 05:10 PM

Ok I have something different to update.

My wife decided she wanted to spend thanksgiving with her father and brothers at her father's house in Florida. This was a last minute decision. So Tuesday we headed to Florida. After one hellava long trip we found a nice hotel and crashed.

Both her brothers were staying with her father. My wife is nothing like them and they are just not my cup of tea. We spend Wednesday with her family. I spend my time enjoying as much private time as I could. They are all about themselves and their lives.her younger brother had his wife and three kids with them. Mid afternoon he decided to go to the movies. Her older brother is different. He is extremely very very overweight and slovenly. Nice but zero social skills. My wife and i have never known him to have a date with a female in his entire lifetime. He lives alone and set in his ways. I once years ago at the encouragement of my wife invited him to attend a gentleman's club but he adamantly declined. She feels sorry for him saying he has to be lonely. I say it's a choice he makes.

Anyway we spend some time visiting her older brother, her father and his wife. My wife finally excuses us to the hotel. On the way we stop by a local store for wine and liquor and mix. We get to the hotel and change clothes. She puts on a balck silk blouse no bra. A plunging neck to her clevage. The blouse formed to her bare tits and nipples. Looked fantastic. She put on a denim skirt and white flat sandals no panties. We headed to a sitting area by the pool. Within an hour she had finished the bottle of wine and was drunk. We are sitting on plastic wicker furniture. Me in a chair with cushions and her opposite on a two person wicker sofa. She has her feet propped on the edge of the table between us. I am getting glimpses of her bare pussy.

Really no one is around but the occasional employee and smokers from the bar milling around. It's late evening. Two men keep coming out walking around behind me then going in. My wife noticed them looking at her. She asked if her tits are visable because the same two guys keep coming out and looking at her. I said no but they may be seeing something else. She had me get up and stand where they stand. Yep they are seeing a nice bare pussy when her feet are propped on the edge of the table.

We continue. They come back. She drops her feet and crosses her legs before they arrive. They briefly hang around and exit. So she agreed that they were looking at her pussy. Each time anyone came out she would drop her feet and cross her legs to my disappointment.

It was also fun watching her walk to the restroom through the lobby. Heads would turn looking at her blouse formed to her tits and bouncing. So to the new thing.

As we were enjoying ourselves her older brother called. Her younger brother and his kids were driving him crazy. He called to see if we had room for him for the night. Long conversation till my wife said she would ask me and text. She gave me the puppy dog eyes and asked if he could sleep on a rollout in the room. I told her no that he is too big for the rollout and our room. She did not like my answer much. We talked. I told her if he stayed she couldn't change her routines. She said its her brother and it wouldn't be right that they are related. I used the example of my brother seeing me naked. She said that's different.

I held my ground. She said to intentionally let him see her seemed wrong. She also added that he has probably never seen a naked woman in real life. I said what about unintentional. We discussed. Many scenarios but she did not like any. I finally came up with one that she agreed. When I went for morning coffee and a smoke. She would sleep with her tits out. If he wakes and sees them then fine if not then good. Her words. I replenish her drink and twenty minutes later we were back.

Her brother is not a drinker but asked for one when he sat in the chair I was in. I sat next my wife. I have slowed my drinking. My wife has not and her brother is on his third and giggling drunk. I notice him staring and I'm not sure how long or how often but my wife had her feet on the edge of the table talking to him. He is looking at her not in the eye. I excuse myself to the restroom. As I walk back they are still talking and I walk by his chair. Yes she is on display and he is looking. Soon my wife excused herself to the restroom. He did not say anything about the view. I said you will have to excuse my drunk wife, we did not expect company so she dressed comfortable. He smiled and said I guess you caught me looking. I smiled back and said yes. He said each time she makes me a drink I can see clear to her bellybutton. I said she has forgotten that she is not wearing underwear. He said it's ok, I just don't want to intrude but those kids were killing me. Before we could continue she came wobbling back.

Skip ahead. We get a rollout bed to the room. This is some time later. My wife is blitzed. Her brother is blitzed. I guide them to the room. Our requested rollout cot is in the hallway by our door. I herd them in the room. While they make another drink I get the cot in. The only place to put it out of the way was at the foot of our king sized bed. They both lay down and are out before they get half way through their drinks. It's not even ten o'clock.

Her brother, as I said is very overweight. He started snoring like a freight train. So loud he eventually woke my wife. She removes her skirt and top. She is actually on her back completely naked with one leg off the side of the bed. She is a complete noodle and back to passed out. Here I am. My naked wife passed out on her back on top of the bed sheet with one leg on the bed one dangling off. As i brushed my teeth to her brothers snoring i stood looking at her totally exposed pussy and tits. I decided to leave the bathroom door open and the light on along with the vanity sink light.

I actually did think that I should cover her at some point. Then I thought that this may be her brother but seeing a naked woman even his sister may at least encourage him to want to see another that's not his sister. Not proper rationale but it's what I concluded. Pussy is pussy, tits are tits. Just looking.

Skip ahead, I'm into a movie. My wife still in the same position. Snoring stopped. I placed the cot against the television cabinet not on purpose but it worked out. He brother is struggling to get up. I kind of giggle at all the sounds because he takes up the whole cot and then some. Again, not on purpose but his bag is on the floor at the head of our bed beside my wife. He eventually sits up facing our bed. He says nothing. He is looking directly at my wife from between her legs up. After a long few quiet seconds, I ask if he's ok. In a drunken slur he said yes, I have to go to the bathroom. He is still looking at her. I asked if he is going to get sick. No answer for forever then he said maybe.

He stood up by putting both hands on the end of our bed. Once up. He stood staring. I asked again if he was ok. He asked why is she naked. I said she's drunk, passed out and got hot. I asked if he wanted me to cover her. He said no. He stumbled to the bathroom. My devilish mind took over again. I put my hand on her knee. I slowly moved her leg towards me and up. I even trace my finger up and down her pussy. No movement.

Her brother is now getting sick in the bathroom. It's a small room. I start playing with her nipple. She does move a fraction but her nipple got hard. I stop.

Her brother finally walks out of the bathroom. The vanity and sink are outside the door. He gargles. He walks back in the room. He stops at her knee beside the bed. I ask if he's ok. He said yes better now. He's staring at her pussy as he answers. He said, I assume you guys sleep nude. I said most of the time. Continuing to stare he said you know she's going to be mad that I have seen her like this. I said well it's not your fault. He asked for his bag to brush his teeth. I directed him to it. He walked to her shoulder got his toothbrush and stood up. He again said she's going to be really mad I'm seeing her naked. I asked why he thought that. He said I know my sister.

He went to the sink and started brushing. He even turned around to look. I said if her nudity bothers you I can cover her till she kicks them off. He shook his head no. He sat on the cot once he finished. He has a view of her pussy from three feet and between all the lights on and television light he can see detail. He sits a few seconds and said want to finish these drinks as a nightcap. He was holding both glasses. I took one. We started talking.

I asked him if it made him uncomfortable to see his sister in this detail. He said yes a little. I asked why. He said to be honest I've never seen a naked woman and now I'm looking at my sister. My jaw was lying on the bed. I asked, you have never seen a naked woman in your life. He said well he did spy on my wife when she was in high school and had seen her in glimpses but that's it. I said this may be redundant but does that mean you have never had sex. After a pause he said yes, look at me. I've been overweight my entire life. Now I felt sorry for him. I asked why he does just go to a strip club for a view or hire a lady.

We ended up talking for that drink and another. He got up a couple of times and looked her up and down. I offered to arrange him a lady for hire and he could use my room. He declined. After the second drink was done I got up and turned off the lights. I turned off the television. Once comfortable, I asked him if he was going to use tonight to rub one out in the future. After a pause, if I say I am I am a perv. If I say no I'm not being honest. We laughed.

Finally, thanksgiving morning. I wake. My wife and her brother are talking. She's actually under the sheet and it pulled up covering her tits. They are both talking about how bad they feel. I get up naked and walk across the bed to my clothes. Her brother is dressed sitting on the sofa. He said I could have gone a lifetime not seeing that. I said don't be jealous. As I dress I ask my wife how was her night. She said she slept most of the hangover away. She said she was glad she woke up before light. I asked why as I finished dressing. She said we might have seen more than we wanted this morning if not. As I walked out I said well you were supposed to be tits out this morning but you are not.

I had a couple of smokes and a couple of coffees before heading up. As I entered the room the cot was folded and room straightened. Her brother was on the sofa and my wife in the shower. I handed him a coffee and asked who cleaned he said it's the least he could do. I asked if she was mad. He said no, and that he told her about seeing her last night. I said I told you she wouldn't be mad. After forever, my wife emerged from the bathroom in her regular after shower attire. A towel around her head and a towel around her waist. Tits out to the room. We stop talking and stare as she starts her post shower routine. She finally turns to us hands on hips and said, look, they are tits so what. You are making me feel uncomfortable just looking. My god you should have got enough last night, right.

We both started talking again. Strange but we held normal conversations as she brushed teeth, applied lotion, applied makeup, etc...tits out the whole time. Once complete she pulls out her sheer bra and panties. She drops the towel from her waist and we watch her put them on. They hid nothing, blonde strip, lips and ass visable. Then the bra. She may have well stood there naked. She followed that with a top and shorts. As she dried her hair she said I almost did this in bra and panties but you two made it awkward again. We all laughed.

I was in my convertible so I first took her brother over. He said thanks for the help and everything. He did say that he may take me up on hiring him a lady visitor when he gets home. Either way I think I convinced him to at least go to a strip club and I would give him the money if he needed. I returned. My wife was surprisingly happy. She knew nothing about the viewing we had. I gave her a blow by blow. She was not so surprised that he was a virgin and never seen a naked woman in person. She did tell me she caught him peeking on her many many times to the point she would give him a glimpse of tit or ass or yell at him depending on how sorry she felt for him. She said that he will definitely use the visual he got for some self pleasure. I asked how she knows. She said I know him. I let that go.

We had a good thanksgiving and nothing was said by her brother about seeing her. On the way home I asked how she feels now. She said I feel the same. She did not care that he saw her tits. As she said if he comes to the house he will see me topless by the pool now. She said she is not comfortable that he got such an intimate view of her pussy because he is her brother. According to my wife, next summer visit he will possibly see her at the pool nude and she will arrange it so Bob and Kenneths wives are there.

Well, it's wordy but that was thanksgiving and really different.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:12 PM

Nothing really exciting to talk about. Many Christmas functions and no real time or opportunity to have some fun. I hate a busy life that takes away from my enjoyment.

I am currently out of town on business and almost brought in the new year from a hotel bar. It has been a great year.

I may have something to update soon. I woke up this morning and checked my phone. Several missed calls from Kenneth and several from my wife after I went to sleep. Also a few text from Kenneth. One saying that he was headed to my house that his wife had remained with her family after christmas. Next, no words, just a couple of pictures of his arm and my wife's tits. I have not talked to either yet but look forward to hear if anything new has transpired.

Here's to hopefully an exciting 2018.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2018, 10:26 AM

Got the story for new years. Kenneth and my wife were the only solos. They decided to got out and bring in the new year together.

Long story short Kenneth ended the night sleeping in my bed with my wife for the new year. Nothing different from the past to report from their recollections.

Kenneth said he snapped the photos he text me to let me know my wife was safe in our bed. Such a nice guy to look after her.

Here's to warmer weather and a fun 2018.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 12:36 PM

I have some what of a post. Tame but fun watching my wife progress. We decided to head south for a long weekend. As plans go, weather disrupted our trip. We were sitting by a fire and my wife suggested we get in my truck and see how far south we can go. We quickly packed a bag each and headed out. Roads were ice and snow. After many hours of white knuckle driving we decided to spend time in Memphis. I dropped my wife at the hotel entrance and headed to the parking garage. She text me the room number before I parked. I made it to the room and she was waiting ready to find a place to land. I dropped my bag and we headed out. It was dark, cold and icy. Not much traffic on foot or cars for downtown Friday night.

We found a bar/grill a block away off the main downtown routes. The place was relatively large in the shape of an L with televisions scattered around the walls. We walked to the far end of the bar area and got the last table. There were three other tables with two or three men at each. Male waiter and male bartender. As we sat I told my wife that she must feel awkward being the only female in the place. She said she prefers it that way. The waiter took or drink order and said they only have appetizers because only one person in the kitchen. We ordered.

As we were removing or layers I noticed my wife had changed her top from a sweater to a sheer pastel blue blouse. She has lost all her tan so her pale asking really showed thru the blouse. She also left her scarf on with each end hanging/covering each tit. We get our drinks and I ask why the scarf. She said she did not pack another bra and only had the one she was wearing. She moved the scarf from her right breast. The blouse had no pockets and was tight across the chest. She was wearing a bra I had ordered some time ago that is completely sheer. I am now looking at her totally visible pink areola and nipple thru the blouse and bra. She quickly covered again.

I said damn that unfortunate for you. You may as well remove the scarf. She refused. We continued drinking and eating. Skipping ahead. My wife as she drinks gets chatty and animated with her hands as she talks. She is on the side of the round table facing the bar. I am on her left facing the tables and open floor. As she is talking the left side of the scarf migrates to the side. I am looking at her left tit. Now it's not like a clear view. I am looking thru a sheer bra and a pastel blue blouse but you can see size shape and with her white white skin, even the color. I am mesmerized. The other tables would not see this by their position.

As she talks the bartender walks to our end of the bar and retrieves two beers. He looks straight at my wife, pauses and walks back delivering the beers to the waiter. He then starts wiping down the bar all the way back and stops across from my wife pretending to watch the game on the tv behind her. He hangs there for awhile then down the bar and talks to the waiter. They both glance back at us as they talk. As the waiter started our direction my wife stood and excused herself to the restroom. I watched. Her walk away. She was wearing black tights and long black boots. Her ass looked great. Also as she stood she covered.

As she walked the length of the bar and turned all were doing as I did watching her ass. The waiter came and got our empty glasses and said that if we were done ordering food they were going to let the cook go home. I said we were. My wife returned. She said if the darn blouse was not so tight across the chest she could remove the scarf. She was looking at herself in the restroom. I said well the bartender looked to enjoy the view earlier. I explained to her that she failed to maintain coverage as she talked so he got a nice long view. She said that she thought he was just catching up on the game behind her. I said he does not even know whose playing. We laughed.

I asked if she would now remove the scarf. She declined. We continued watching drinking an talking. She kept closer attention to her scarf and if it moved she would leave it but adjust if she noticed any movement our way. The waiter really checked on us more often and the bartender kept a close eye on the game behind her.

Skipping ahead... My wife is now loose and talkative. Another description for drunkish. We are down to the bartender, waiter and a table at the other end of the bar with three men drinking and getting into a basketball game. I am now working on her to lose the scarf. She was ok but did not want to be a scene for the other table. I continued but seemed to no avail. She would move the scarf to the side but cover if she thought anyone was looking. I explained that in our location the table would see nothing. She kept asking if I'm sure. I kept reassuring her. I thought I had her convinced till she excused herself to the restroom.

The waiter checked on me. I ordered drinks and asked if they would like for us to leave so they could close. He said that if they want to keep their jobs they will be open with or without customers till 1 a.m on a Friday night. he asked if she was my wife. I said yes. He said dont take this the wrong way but that he would prefer we stay because she gives them something to look at other than men. I said I completely agree I am trying to look myself. The waiter smiled an said we really are too. I said well i hope our luck changes. He crossed his fingers and walked away. So we all know now that we are all three trying to look.

My wife is walking back. He purse strap across between her tits. I think damn why couldn't it have pulled the scarf a little askew. She sits and gets comfortable. We start talking again. She brings up the subject I do not like. Napa valley. She starts talking about wine tours and the things she wants to do with a week there. I do my same courtesy nodding and agreeing with no intention of going. As she gets to the end of her conversation, she asked my thoughts. I give her my standard conflicts with work and time commitments. She sat forward and moved her scarf to the side. She is now braless and her nipple looked as though it was going to rip the blouse. I asked where's "my" favorite bra, like a dumbass. She said in her purse. I am transfixed on her tit. Without the bra the areola and nipple are more visable. All I could follow with was damn.

This opened a whole dialog. Back and forth we went. I really did not want a week in wine country, it's just not my thing. She keeps flashing me as we discuss but I keep my composure. The waiter stopped by and we ordered another round. My wife said quote, well let's let the waiter decide. Decide what. If I should sit here with my scarf not covering me. I said he is not aware you are braless. She said its obvious from behind. I agreed.

He returned. As he set the drinks down, my wife asked if he could settle a bet between us. He said sure. She went into excusing why she is dressed as she is and then said I agreed to take her on a trip if she removed the bra she was wearing. Many excuses as to why she is doing what she is doing. She says that I now want her to move the scarf but will not guarantee her the trip. He looked at me. I said I'm not excited about a trip to wine country. He said, a bets a bet. If she completes the bet you have to also. My wife sat up now excited.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:52 PM

It's good to see another update, fheath. It seems as if the southern states have been hit with their requisite few days of snow and ice for the winter. Sorry it ruined your planned trip but it seems as if you found a way to have fun with the wife all the same. I do hope there is more to tell.
The Following User Says Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2018, 04:02 PM

Buildup complete.

So my wife looks at me smiling. I'm not drunk enough for this. She got out of the chair and sat back down in the chair across from me. I asked if there was a problem with her chair. She said if she is going th o move her scarf she did not want the last table to see her. I was confused but said nothing. The waiter is now standing to her right and her back is to the tables. She sits up arches her back and moves both ends of the scarf. He nipples continued to look like they would rip through the blouse. The waiter is standing there staring. He gives her several compliments and stands there listening to my wife tell me excitedly about our future trip.

He eventually moved on to the end of the bar talking to the bartender. He then moved to our end of the bar. He said I hear you are heading to Napa valley. He can only see side tit from there. My wife smiled saying yes we are. He asked why she moved chairs, I said she is shy and does not want a scene with the table behind her. He said, that sucks for me. I said well how about you bring us a round on the house. Flash Gordon could not have made drinks and delivered to the table faster. Before he made it to the table my wife sat back and rubbed both nipples. They strained against the blouse. She asked how they look now. I said fantastic.

The bartender brought us our drinks. He stayed for some time with many compliments. We had many visits from both guys throughout. Once my wife needed a restroom break. She stood and covered. I said the bet was no covering. She protested. I said fine but you owe me. It was well after eleven not sure the time, when the game the last table was watching ended. They paid and left. The bartender invited us to sit at the bar. He said with the ice and snow we would probably be it till closing. My wife said, well let's head back so they can go home. He said we are here till one and would love for you to stay and keep them company as he smiled.

We moved to the bar. My wife had now removed the scarf and was sitting talking in a semi transparent blouse. Both guys behind the bar facing us. One sight we all three agreed on was how nice it was watching her return from the restroom visits. Her tits bouncing free to our delight. While she was gone, the waiter asked if I thought she may flash them so they could actually see her tits for real. I said she owes me for covering but I'm not sure if she has had enough alcohol. The bartender said pointing at my drink that if she does that any drinks we have from the drink I'm holding till close is on the house.

She returned. They both openly complimented her on her walk and expressed the enjoyment it provided. My wife was loving the attention and compliments. She was openly teasing them by scooting her chair back and forth causing her tits to bounce. She would casually brush a nipple causing it to strain against the blouse. We talked about local music, sports etc... Now it's a little past twelve. We were talking basketball and had at some point moved to a table. The bartender continued making drinks but did it from the customer side. As we were discussing basketball the waiter blurted out, can you please open your shirt and flash your tits. Complete silence.

At this point my wife was feeling no pain. She was drunk enough. We still had a block to walk on ice. She is sitting on my right the waiter on her right and bartender across. She look at him and with lip pouted asked if he wasn't enjoying her current exposure. He paused and said that he has spent the last hour imagining if her boobs looked as good out of a shirt as they do now. Perfect answer, my wife said, oh that's so sweet. She continued talking. Several seconds later the bartender said what if I take a few drinks off your tab. I almost spoke up and said and you owe me. My wife was now in tease/challenge mode. She said, so you are saying these, as she lifted her tits are only worth a few drinks. She asked how old they are. The waiter said 22 the bartender 27. She continued talking basketball. I was enjoying the banter.

The bartender asked how many she wanted. She said none that he offered a deal and she did not like it. He said what about half. My wife smiled and said you better just enjoy the current situation. The waiter said what about we take care of the entire check. My wife said but you can see everything I would show now. The waiter said yes but your entire tab till one, that's forty five minutes. My wife said. I'll think about it.

She continued talking and she had both guys hooked and she knew it. I could tell she was stalling. She asked me to see if anyone is on the streets. I went out in the freezing ass cold. A few people walking a block or so away on the main road but no one even close or looking our way. I report back my findings. My wife looked at me and said they will cover the bill if I sit with my blouse open till one. I said this is your bet not ours. She looked at the bartender and said ok, when we have another drink on the table. Again he quickly returned.

My wife slowly unbuttoned from bottom to top. Now the blouse is lying flat on her tits. She asked, are you sure, I don't want you going broke on our check. The bartender got up and crawled over the bar to the register and returned with a 0.00 receipt. Handed it to my wife and said I'm sure. She opens the blouse and tucked the sides behind her. Many many compliments. We continued talking. She had two additional house drinks I declined. At one in the morning, I said I guess we better head out so you can close.

My wife excused herself to the restroom again. We watched as she wobbled and made her way. The waiter said that we made his evening and the bartender agreed. He went on and on how he dreaded working tonight. They were talking between them about her tits and very complimentary. The waiter said how difficult it was having a been to sit so close to such a beautiful breast and not reach over and touch it. The bartender agreed. They again discussed. I said I'll give you a suggestion. If she walks back with her blouse still open and she stumbles and wobbles. If she sits, just ask. They both looked at me. I said they are her tits to do as she pleases. The waiter just responded with a hell yea.

They were discussing the begging process when she rounded the corner. She indeed left the blouse open. In fact she had it tucked in the back of her tights. She also stumbled and wobbled taking a break to lean on a table on her way back. It was a sight watching her tits shimmy and bounce as she lead foot walked in her boots. She plopped down in the chair and adjusted. She said can we wait some before we leave. They agreed in unison. She sat in the chair leaning back. Her tits pointing straight out.

The two guys started the compliments and commentary. My wife's only response was thank you. She had her head tilted back and eyes closed hands in her lap. It was actually a beautiful sight. I asked if she was ok. She never moved but smiled and said quote, "yes, I'm giving you an additional five minutes before we leave". The waiter spoke up. He said it is really hard not to reach over and see if your breast feels as good as they look. She again without moving smiled and said, "They do, just ask my husband". I agreed. In a half hushed begging voice he said, do you mind if I see for myself. He nipples were now getting hard. She smiled.

After a pause he asked again but added please. She lifted her head to me. Opened her eyes, and asked what I thought. I knew she was drunk but she definitely knew what she was doing and did not need my input. I told her that I previously told them when they asked that you make the decisions with what you want to do. She smiled at me and rolled her head back. Long pause. The waiter said, I will beg if you want. She smiled without moving. Her nipples were now erect and tight. She said go ahead and feel one, you have five seconds.

He reached over and took her left tit in his right hand and gently squeezed. Her hard nipple was under his palm. He again squeezed gently. My wife startled us when she said, "well". He again gently squeezed for The third time and said absolutely fantastic. We are now at least on ten seconds. He releases and slowly moved his hand across her tit till her erect nipple was visable and folding down as he moved back ANF forth across. He slowly rubbed across two or three times then took her nipple between his fingers and gently squeezed and tugged three or four times. When he released my wife looked at him and said five seconds is up, this was closer to a minute. He did not get to go back as he intended when he released. Now we are sitting in quiet looking at her tits. I know she is really aroused. Her nipples are rock hard and her chest to her neck is flush red.

The bartender spoke up. He said can I have five seconds also. My wife didn't move, eyes closed head back she smiled and said of course. He walked around the table behind her. He looked at me with both hands, I shrugged as if to say your funeral if she gets upset. Now the waiter looked like a 22 year old discovering a tit. The bartender has handled tits before. He placed a hand on her chest above each tit. He slowly moved down until he had each tit in a hand a slowly gently squeezed. My wife actually let out a soft moan. She is liking this. It took him every bit of fifteen to twenty seconds to have his hands back above her tits. As he was returning up he gripped her nipples between his middle knuckles and gently tugged and released. I was as meszmerized as the waiter watching. I expected her to say five seconds up but nothing.

He then started down again an rubbed down the side of each tit using his thumbs to rub her nipples up and down. Her nipples were so hard that they just stayed erect as he continually used his thumbs to play with them as he massaged the sides of her tits. We are now well into a minute. I'm waiting on her to say anything. I'm thinking she fell asleep. As he was rubbing her nipples I said, are you awake. Her response, ummhumm. Ok then. My question made him stop and look at me. He didn't remove his hands just stopped and looked. I shrugged again but this time with o I guess you got time.

He did not go up to his origional position, he rubbed both hands across until her nipples were covered under his palms. He started slowly squeezing. As he squeezed he lifted his hands releasing her breast until he had each nipple trapped in his fingertips. He then continued squeezing and tugging. She again let out a moan. He did this four separate times. The waiter and I were transfixed on his work. Each time was a slow, slow process. After the last time he released he again covered her tits I thought he was going to do it again but he started slowly rubbing his hands back up. As her nipples released and his fingers were still just above her nipples she said in a cracking voice, your five seconds is up.

She lifted her head and he stepped back. As we all got our composure I look at my wife she is sitting up bright eyed but aroused and flushed. The bartender got to his chair and said I'm probably going to have to stand till you cover your tits. My wife playing coy asked why. He said, well I don't want to impale myself sitting. Again, my wife teasing, said surely you didn't get aroused touching these. As she said this she had one in each hand slightly bouncing them. He said I sure did, you want to see. My wife never checked up. She said prove it. The bartender backed up and started unbuttoning his jeans. You would have thought he was a stripper with the buttonflys. He pushed them down to his knees. He standing there in camo boxers. He then dropped the boxers. Ok for us fellas with the average or maybe even a little bigger than average, we had nothing on this guy. I looked at my wife and she is staring wide eyed. This guy was sporting a baby's arm for a dick. Not a premature baby but a large fat baby's arm. He said see I told you. He asked my wife if she wanted to touch it. I thought for sure she was going to say absolutely. She said a quiet no.

He put that monster dick away and dressed. He did stand the remainder of the time, and I don't blame him. My wife decided to put on the scarf and jacket without rebuttoning her blouse. We said our thank you'd and goodbyes. I assisted her the one block back. She was going on and on about the size of the bartenders dick. She decided that she would never want something like that trying to enter her. I would have to agree. It was very intimidating.

We made it to the hotel. My wife, once off the elevator, threw me her jacket, scarf and shirt. She proceeded to run/stumble topless down the hallway. She got to the room and had to wait on me topless. Luckily for her no one was out at close to two in the morning. We got in the room. My wife was so aroused that we started at the door and finished with her naked smashed against a large window. It looked like a bomb went off in our room.

We stayed through Sunday morning but only one thing occurred saturday night that was something to post about.
Old 01-16-2018, 04:55 PM

Great addition. I guess I need to test begging for a pic or two to go along with these stories.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tx_rider For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia