or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2020, 05:49 PM

Thanked 24,298 Times in 1,284 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Great story! Keep going!

Can you set the stage with more detail - describe your apartment / house set up a little more. Was this an apartment building, a house sub-divided, and where and how far away was this neighbor in relation to your window? Was he across the street, across an alley, picture window in another house, what? And how was it only he saw the show [at least until this last chapter when he was joined by others/] Nobody else out on the street, at 7:30 at night?

Inquiring minds and all... Had a GF years ago that might have been like this if I had been clever / creative enough. While she was a Catholic, she was not a pure school teacher type by any stretch.
The apartment was kind of set back from others - and blocked a bt by the other buildings. We looked out across the back of another group of houses and small apartment buildings. So it wasn't the front window - it was in the back in our bedroom and really only one or two windows could see us. The apartment over looked backyards and things, so as long as it was dark, it was fine ( or so I thought - I'll explain that later).And this took place in late feb/early march, so it was already dark and no one was out. The apartment itself was a small 4 room apartment, bedroom was in the back overlooking the neighbors backyards and the windows of the other small apartment buildings.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2020, 11:06 AM

Default Pictures - The End

She pulled the hairbrush out of her posy, and began to run the handle across her seam. The guys across the way they were hooting and hollering. One looked to another with a look that said Holy shit! I don't know what they were expecting, but a sex show like this wasn’t it.

My ex plunged the hairbrush back in and pushed it as high as she could go. She held it there for what seemed forever, and really moved her ass up and down to get it as far as she could. She was really panting at this point, and I knew she was close to cumming.

She took her leg off the window ledge, still with the hairbrush in her pussy, and started to turn around. I didn't say a word. I wanted to see what she would do when she saw she had a bigger audience.

She was still moving the hairbrush in and out when she fully turned around – and then got a look at 4 sets of eyes all staring at her pussy. She froze – and they all cheered when she locked eyes with them. She just screamed out “ There’s more of them!!” And she began to cum as hard as ever. Her mouth went wide open, her eyes closed tight, and she began to bend over forward at the waist. She rubbed her clit while she pushed the hairbrush in ever further. She let out such a guttural sound I was sure the entire neighborhood could hear her. She continued bending at the waist, and then she had another orgasm jolt through her body and she shot back up. The look on her face was complete surrender to being exposed and cumming in front of a bigger group of strangers.

She dropped to her knees, now almost out of view from the guys watching her. You could see her head shaking as she finished cumming. She was still on her knees, hands on the floor, and the guys across the way began to clap and start to walk away thinking it was finished. Her repeat customer motioned them to stay. He knew there would be more.

My ex was still on her knees, and straightened up a bit. She crawled over to me and grabbed me by the belt. She fumbled unbuckling my belt as she was in such a hurry to get to my dick. I looked at the guys and they were back in the room. They were going to see a real sex show – not just someone masturbating. Someone was getting fucked right in front of them. I saw that two of them were holding beers – it was like this was in some club and my ex wife was today’s feature performer.

I looked down at my ex wife. She was now among five clothed guys and she was the only one naked. She got my pants off and was about to pull my briefs down when he said, “Make it rough! Use me in front of those guys! Rough!” She wanted to be seen as a fuck toy, and I was only too happy to oblige.

With that, I grabbed her by the hair and moved us to the center of the window. I took my dick in my hand and slapped her face with it . I did that a few times, and you could see pre cum splatter over her. I looked across the way and there was no movement. Those four guys were fixed on my dick on my ex wife’s face. I looked down at her said “ Open “. She did, and I shoved my cock in her mouth. Not a little, but all the way in.

She gagged a bit and pulled back. I took her hair and pulled her head back on my cock. I moved her head back and forth. She wasn't giving me a blowjob; I was giving her a face fucking. As I pulled her head back and forth, the guys across the way were open mouthed and pointing. I thought I could make out one of them saying, ‘”What a fucking c*nt. Fuck her face, that little b*tch”. I was getting off on my performance as well.

I pushed her face all the way to my pubic hair and held her face there. She started gagging and I still left her here. She struggled a bit, and then I pulled her off. Spit and saliva poured out all over her face, chin, and spilled onto her tits. She said to me, “ Wipe it all over my face!’ She wasn’t just the star performer, she was now the director of this sex show as well.

Again, I was only too happy to oblige. I took my very wet cock and wiped it all over her face. She stayed on her knees as I held her by her hair. I moved her head all around my cock as I used her face like a dishrag. The guys across the way were drooling. They were watching some woman get used and abused – all in public!

As I was finishing, my ex looked up and said, “ Now fuck me from behind!” I stopped with the face painting, and she got up and turned length wise. I went behind her and she said, “Make sure they can see your dick moving in and out!”

I didn't want to disappoint my director, so I shoved in. I didn’t move my hips –but like her sucking my cock, I pushed and pulled her hips back and forth. She was bent over, with one hand on the window ledge to hold her up. Her face was clearly visible in the window, and she could see the guys as clear as day. “ I think they like the show!”, she said, and told me to slap her ass, which I did – a few times.

She looked back at me, smiled and said, “ I want to face the widow!. So I pulled her around so she was looking directly at the guys. She was looking them eye to eye as she was getting fucked. I could see these guys clearer now. There looked to be about mid 30’s, a bit rough looking, and by what it looked like they were saying let me know we didn't want to meet them. I could see them saying, “ Fuck her”, Fuck that b*tch”, and ‘Give it to her”. They were clearly thinking this was some kind of Times Square show. This wasn’t someone’s neighbor’s wife, it was some c*nt on the stage.

As my ex wife looking at them, she began to talk to them, not that they could hear her.

“ Give it to me! Fuck me like a wh*r*! Give me your big cock” I could hear it, and that was all that mattered. At this point, the guys across the way couldn't take it anymore. One by one they pulled their dicks out and began to jack off. My ex saw it and yelled , “They’re all doing it! All of them are jerking off! I got all of them hard!! Oh God, this is so great!” She stated grunting and kept looking out the window, saying cum for me and fuck me, all lo0king at four guys jerking off to her naked body and being fucked.

She turned her head to look at me and said, “ Let me know when you have to cum!” I knew what that meant. She wanted me to cum over her and finish the performance the right way. I looked across the way and these guys were pressed against the window, stroking their cocks. My ex’s face was in direct line with their cocks, and it felt like we were in a gang bang with four guys about to shoot all over my wife’s face. With that, one of the guys started to cum, and it sprayed all over the window. Then each of the others came in unison, spraying all over the place and over the window. Their cum dripped down the window pane and it was it was like they came all over my ex wife’s face.

That was enough for me. I told me ex I had to cum right now. I stopped fucking her and moved to her face. I almost got in front of her when I started jerking my cock all over the place. Within a second, I sprayed all over her face, her hair, tits,, everywhere. She was covered with white sticky stuff as I gave her everything I had and more.

When I finished, she took my cock and licked it clean. Then she stood up and began to scoop cum off her face and put it in her mouth. She took the remaining from her face and rubbed it all over her tits and stomach. The guys across the street were mesmerized. When she finished licking herself clean, she waved good bye, turned and walked away. I pulled the window shade down and the show was over. For the rest of that night, we made love and laughed about what we did.

The next day was Friday, and I told my wife we should go away for the weekend. We both got home from work about 6PM, and we went to Belmar in the Jersey Shore to a hotel we liked. We spent the weekend relaxing, not doing anything out of the ordinary from a sex perspective. We had done a lot in the past few day to last us for awhile.

When we got back for the work week, that Monday night my ex was having dinner with a girlfriend. I was coming home from work and decided to grab a beer a local place near the house. It was pretty empty, just two guys at one end. I sat down the bar from them.

I ordered a beer and thought about what we did. I kind of had a smile on my face and wondered if and when we would di it again. Then I heard talk from the other end of the bar, and it wasn’t good. They were talking about watching some woman get fucked in a window. They were talking about my ex wife’s performance.

“You should have saw her”, one guy said to the bartender. “ That little sl*t was getting face fucked, she was taking his dick like there was no tomorrow!.She was such a little tramp!” The other spoke, “ She was so open. Everyone could see. You have to love a b*tch like that! Taking that load on her face. What a show!”

That didn't sound to bad, I thought. They were just admiring her performance. Then one guys said, “ We have to find out what apartment she’s in. Pay her a little visit. “ The bartender spoke up, “Don't worry,. We’ll find out, You can’t keep a secret like that for too long. And when you do, make sure you guys let me know. I’d definitely fuck a c*nt like that!.

Okay, now this was getting serious. I left a tip on the bar, said good bye and left. I didn’t want to let the guys see my face on the chance they would recognize me. I went home and waited for my wife. I had to tell her this and we had to come up with a plan.

When she got home, she had a troubled look on her face. I asked her what was wrong. She said there was some creepy guy who seemed to be hanging around the building. As she came up to the place, he kind of looked at her and then walked away. She said he gave her the creeps. Then I told her about the guys at the bar.

At that moment we both realized we had gone way too far. We had an audience and now we had audience members who wanted to be up close and personal. I traveled for business, and began worrying what they would do if I wasn’t home. I then thought about the pictures she gave to those guys. Who had them? How many people saw them? Did they make copies? Even black and white xeroxes would still be bad.We didn't want to run into them either.

My wife and I made the decision to move – quickly. We were all ready planning to move to New Jersey in a few months at the end of her school year. That wasn’t quick enough for me. I called a friend of mine who owed a few two flats about five miles away. I told him what was going on – that some guy was threatening my wife ( I left out the sex part), and he told me he had place that was open. The next morning I called my landlord, let them know what was gong on – again, without the sex part – and told him we had to leave. We were out of that place in three days, and we never saw any of those guys again. Our commute had changed, so I was pretty sure we wouldn't run into those guys from the bus either.

The fear we felt over this whole thing really shook us. It shook us to the point that our sex like went back to your basic stuff. No performances, no sex under boardwalks, no masturbating her in movie theaters. Heck, I think we didn't do any different positions other than missionary for a while. She didn’t want that inner sl*t demon to come back out, that seemed to make her become a complete and utter wh*r* instead of the good girl she tried so hard to be.

This went on for a little more than two years, until we had the night with her former student in the drive in. And I think that happed because she just couldn’t keep that inner sl*t demon under wraps any longer.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2020, 02:26 PM

Default Pictures - One More Thing

I forgot someting.

We separated and divorced a few years later after the pictures incident. I had kept what were left of the pictures in an envelope in a box of my stuff that was in the corner of our bedroom closet.

I went back to our old place to pick some things up, the box included. She wasn't going to be there - and that was good. I grabbed the things and that box, and opened the box to get the envelope. and another look at her naked body. I missed the sex, not her. I grabbed the envelope, and the realized it was flat. There was nothing there.

I opened it up and saw a note, which simply read, " I told you no pictures. You'll just have to remember what you saw. Sorry, no bathroom material for you!

And that's why I have no pictures left.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2020, 12:51 PM

Default The Final Time I Saw My Ex

I hope everyone is enjoying these as i am remembering them. I have one long story left - and it is about the last time I saw her. This was last October, and we hadn't seen each other in over 30 years.

I'll get into this in little bit, but I found a picture of her from a few years back. Again, I don't want to show her face, bit it gives you the rest of her.
Attached Thumbnails
today.jpg  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2021, 03:18 PM

Default The Last Time - Part 1

Sorry for the delay on this - I debated for a while to out his up. Like the others, I will poty in parts - it will be easier to digest and easier for me to edit!

This is about the last time I saw my ex wife. It took place last October, and we hadn't seen each other in 30 years. I will tell you this will take a while to get into as it needs context, but it will be worth it by the end.

My ex and I got divorced in the late 80’s To be honest, the only thing we had in common was sex. I wanted to live in NY, she wanted the Jersey shore. She hated that I worked late, ; I hated when I came home after a 10 hour day, I had to deal with her complaining. The sex was outstanding, but life was not. The divorce was messy, and I left for the Midwest and far better times.

Over those 30 years, we only communicated three times. In the mid nineties she reached out to me after finding my information to let me know she got remarried and had a kid. I reached out to her in 2008 when I heard her sister had passed. I sent a condolence card; she didn't respond. In 2015, I sent a note let her know that I had surgery for colon cancer and if she hadn’t, get tested. No response back

Last year my mother passed way, and I was responsible for wrapping up all the loose ends – wills, sell the house, etc. Since I had no family left in NY, this would be the last time I would be back except as a tourist. So, I found her number and texted her regarding the situation and we should get together for the last time. She responded to me after a few days, so she was undecided for awhile, but agreed to meet me. I suggested we meet on the Sunday I was leaving, She agreed, and we arranged for brunch at a place near her home in New Jersey. I changed my flight to Newark to accommodate her.

I drove up to the restaurant and waited at the front door. Typically, she was right behind me in arriving, walking up to the front door. I looked at her and what she was wearing and thought she had gone back to her old prim way of dressing. No cute sun dress or something a bit daring; just a peasant skirt and your basic blouse. Very unremarkable. But - for almost 60, she still looked good., A bit worn – and who isn’t at that age, but still very pretty and put together .

She came up and I smiled; she didn't. I went to give her a kiss on the cheek, she turned so I almost missed her. I remember thinking this was a really bad idea and tried to think what did I ever see in her.. She started into the restaurant and I walked behind, and then I remembered what I saw in her: that sweet ass. It still moved in a way that got me hard every time.

We went to sit down and made small talk. She was cold at first, but after a while she began to open up. I guess I charmed her a bit, because she began to laugh and smile like she did all those years ago. We caught up a bit – what I was doing, what she was doing, etc. She then told me about her being remarried and divorced (which I knew), she had move to a condo (which I knew) and that she was teaching (which I knew - thank you internet). We had a drink, and as she talked, she bean t open up a bit. So – I wanted to know about her marriage and divorce.

I asked how she had met him. “Well, I had finally got my own apartment. I left my parents house, and was on my own. The night I got settled, I walked over to a shore bar near my place in Belmar, and grabbed a beer. There were about five guys playing pool, and they were looking over. I waved and after another beer, decided to flirt a bit. I went over, we played pool, and I got this one guys attention. He and I hit it off a bit, and they decide to leave, so I asked the guy I was flirting with if he wanted a night cap at my place.

“Sounds like an interesting beginning”, I said.

“ Well, it was. We got to my place, and I guess I was really horny, because I dropped down to my knees and gave him oral sex”. She still kept that veer of prim and proper when she was not in heat. “ “We spent the night together, and in the morning, he was saying he loved me, that I was terrific. I’m guessing he didn't have a lot of experience, even though he s a few years older than me”

“What happened next”?

“We started going out, and while I liked him, it took a while to fall in love. I hadn’t had anyone in my life since we broke up, so this attention was nice.”

“So what happened?”

“Life, I guess. But he wasn’t very good in bed, and after a while, he kind of lost interest in me, and sex wasn't that important. So I kind of stopped pushing that area since he didn't seem interested. And do you know what’s funny?

“What?”

“He said he waned a divorce because I was not that good in bed, that I was uninteresting when we had sex! Can you believe that?

“I think it was him. You just needed the right partner?

“What do you mean?

‘” I don’t I have to remind you of what we did. The time we had sex under the boardwalk, with other people above us? The time you gave oral sex to your former student? That you gave traded your body for that kid’s silence?

“Excuse me, I believe you were trading my body. I was just following orders”

With that line, I could see her start to slightly move in her seat. She was getting a bit flush, so I knew remembering those wild sex moments was turning her on.
“ And the night you played call girl for me? Doing sex tricks for money? Dressed up like a high class hooker? And- If I remember you made about 500 bucks that night.”

“ I did give it back!”

“Yes, but you played the game! And do you remember what you said at the end?

“I don't think so”. She stammered that out. She didn't want to say it, but I was going to get her to.

“ Sure you do! You were thinking of a career change, weren’t you?

She dropped her head a bit, but then as she said this she raised and looked me right in the eye. “I said I wanted to be a call girl – fuck men for money” There it was – I knew she was getting turned on because she said fuck versus have sex.

“And don't forget the night we took pictures? You put on three days of sex shows for the guys across the street! And I wonder if those construction guys still have those pictures of you?

She turned a bit more red and a bit more flush. The memories were making this school teacher a little bit hot.

“So – the issues between your ex and you aren’t yours – there his. You have a wild sexual streak. You just need the right person who can get you there and how to push those buttons.”

She took a deep breath and said, “Maybe you’re right. You did know how to get me to my wild side. She then paused and said “I need to go to the ladies room”. And with that she got up and left the table.

I was sure when she came back the day was over. I knew she wasn't totally comfortable with all the things we did in our youth, but I think she might want to forget them, and perhaps seeing me brought them all back. I started to grab my wallet when she came up on my left shoulder.

“Close your eyes”

“What?

“Close your eyes and open your hand. Stick it out under the table”

“ Ok, I guess” I had no idea what she was up to.

I did what she asked, and as I opened my hand, I felt something soft drop into it. I opened my eyes, and realized what she put there. She had placed her slightly oversized granny panties in my hand! I began to raise my hand with the panties until she grabbed them and said, ‘Don't! Just slip the in your pocket! It’s something to remember me by”.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2021, 06:53 PM

Default The Last Time - Part 2

PART 2

I smiled, shoved them in my pocket, and then saw her with one of those wicked smiles she would get when she was getting horny. But within a second, a gentleman in his 40’s approached our table, and said “Hi, Carolyn”

“Oh, hi Jim”. My ex introduced him as the Principle of her school, and then introduced me as an old friend from college. I didn't contradict her; maybe she didn’t tell people she had being married twice.

We made small talk, where I was from, etc. He then turned to my ex and mentioned the issues they were having with running an event, specifically the advertising and promotion aspect. That was my area of expertise, and since my ex was now sans panties, and her boss was standing in front of her, I wanted to keep him around as long as possible, just to let her squirm a bit. I asked him to sit down and offered my help, and where he sat made my ex move closer to me. As she sat down, I moved my foot to slightly pull her leg open. She didn’t respond.

The principal started talking about this event, and he asked me a question on where you should spend your money. I responded, ‘Well, I would spread it out as much as you can. You want to catch as many people as possible. He responded “So wide approach?”

With that, I responded back, “Oh yeah, spread them wide”. With that, I started to pull my ex wife’s legs open, and this time she didn't fight back. Her legs opened up under the table, and if he dropped something and bent down to get it, her boss would had seen her pussy in all its glory. I looked at her face, and she was staring away from both of us – not truly admitting she was being the sl*t from her past – the one who did what she was told when she was horny.

He continued with more questions on the event as I pulled her legs further apart and rubbed her inner thigh. She tried to stop moving her butt in the chair, but you could hear a squeak every once in awhile. Her boss kept talking, either not noticing or not trying to hear what he thought he was hearing.. He started asking about when they should promote, and I said they should pull everything up to the top. I looked at my ex and asked if she agreed; she nodded. With that, I felt the long dress she was wearing move up her leg, and it was apparent to me she had pulled it up completely exposing her pussy. She then said to Jim that we had to go, but he said he had one more question.

He asked me about the placement of some of the exhibits for maximum traffic flow. I He was making it way too easy for me. I just said what you want is to have some of the better exhibits right in the middle, sort of all the way in. I tapped my wife’s now wide open leg and she put her hand under the table. I couldn’t see it, but her shoulder slightly dipped as she inserted a finger or two into her pussy.

After that, her boss got up and said thanks for the info, glad to meet me, told my ex he’d see her tomorrow and I told him I was glad to help. I kind of stood up bent over as I had a huge hard on, knowing my ex had shoved a finger in her pussy right under the nose of her boss. She didn't get up, but just smiled as he left. I looked at her and smirked a bit; she just shook her head and said, “Only you can get me to do those things. After all these years!” I asked if she thought he knew what was going on under the table; she just said if he did he won't say anything; his wife is one of my best friends”

I started to get up from the table and she then asked, “ So, what's time is your flight?” I said in a few hours. She just looked at me and said, “ Can you delay? “ I didn't think and said ‘ why” So she blurted out” This little stint got me very worked up. And I need to get fucked – and fucked right now” I knew that look – she was horny as hell and I could get her to do anything I wanted.

I said of course, and we both got up to leave. I saw her ass in front of me as we left, and keep hoping more of her friends would come and say hi, just knowing she was going commando and now on her way to get fucked by a man she hadn’t seen in 30 plus years. Unfortunately, no one was there, and we both went to our cars.

I saw her car, walked over to the window, knocked on it, and she rolled down the window. I looked at her and simply said, “ Lift up your skirt; I want to see your pussy!. She looked around the parking lot, and lifted up her skirt. “Hello, old friend!, I said, and then reached down and shoved a finger in her hole. “Christ, you are soaking wet! Got a little hot while exposing your pussy in public”. She stated to pant as I moved my fingers in and out of her tw*t, and the juicy sounds coming from her pussy were so loud I thought people walking by knew what was going on. She was panting heavier and her shoulders were heaving up and down, but quickly said. “You keep that up I won’t need to fuck you later!” I quickly stopped, as I knew I was in for a great afternoon knowing the state she was in.

We both drove off and I followed her to her place. She lived in a duplex style condo on the corner of the complex. We talked up to the front door and started up the flight of stars to her floor. I was behind her, and as we got half way up I grabbed her ass and moved my hand under her skirt, and began to shove my fingers into her pussy from behind. She started to moan and move that great ass a bit, and then came to her senses and said she had neighbors.

As he stared to take the next step up, I started to pull her skirt down. The peasant skirt she had on had an elastic waistband, so a simple tug brought her skirt right off. She turned her head to look at me, and then just stepped out of it. She pulled down her blouse to barely cover her naked ass. She walked up the stairs and I could see the glistening and dripping of her pussy. As we approached her door, I could see her start to open her blouse and by the time we got to the door, she dropped the blouse, and was standing naked in her hallway. She turned around, looked at me with a stare that only could be taken as fuck me right now, then calmly found her keys in her purse and opened the door. She looked at me with that look she gave me years ago – she was game for anything. She had too far gone to stop herself – again- and I was going to take advantage of the moment as much as possible!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2021, 07:30 PM

Default The Last Time - Part 3

PART 3

I followed her in and closed the door. She immediately dropped to her knees and unbuckled my pants, She pulled down my shorts, grabbed my cock and borrowed my line and said, “Hello old friend”. With that, she dove in and began sucking my cock. Here I was, completely clothed, and some women I hadn’t seen in 30 years was kneeling in front of me, stark naked, had my cock down her throat. What a sight – and I realized if we didn't stop soon, I was coming, and I wanted to do more to her than shoot my cum down that mouth of hers.

I pulled her up, kissed her hard, then grabbed her arm and threw her to her dining table. I bent her over, shoved her legs apart, and shoved my fingers up her pussy. I wanted to see if I could get her to do things we had done in the past,, or did her second husband kill her inner sl*t.

“ Miss those fingers, do you?

“ Oh god, yes! Shove them into me”

“ You liked exposing yourself in the restaurant?

“Mmm”

“ Think your boss knew you were naked underneath the table. That you were playing with yourself in a public place?

She started to moan. I pressed on – with my fingers now rubbing her clit and my talk.

“ You wanted him to see you, didn't you>’

“ I did”

So it was clear – she was reverting to her old self – the sl*t who did things she didn't want to do – and I was going straight ahead with getting her to admit she was a little wh*r*.

“ You wanted to masturbate in front of him. You wanted him to see what a sl*t you can be! Maybe he was one of those teachers you wanted to do the bachelor party for?” I brought back that dirty talk for years ago to see what would happen and see if she would respond..

“ Yes, I did! I wanted him to watch me. I wanted to perform for him!”

That did it. Her whole body shuddered with an orgasm – just like in the past. When she finished, I took out my fibers and then shoved dick all the way up her pussy!

She grunted and said, ‘ God, fuck me! I need you to fuck my brains out now!” I did what I was told, moving in and out, but again, I didn’t want to come because I wanted to use her in everyway possible that day. I wasn't going to get another chance, and I was going to make the most of it.

I stuck finger up her ass, and she jumped a bit. I then realized in all the things we had done, we had never had anal sex. We had put fingers and dildos up her ass, but no cocks.

“ Did your other husband ever fuck your ass?” She responded no.

“So – I was the first one to fuck you, the first one whose cock you sucked, the first one to come in your mouth, the first one to make you play sex games, the first one to sell you to another man and make you a wh*r*, and now I’m gong to be the first to fuck your ass!”

With that, I stopped fucking her, removed my finger, and pulled her up by the waist. I kissed her hard, then spun her around, slapped her ass, and told her to lead me to the bedroom – she was getting her ass fucked today! She simply complied and walked into the bedroom. I followed, slapping her ass as she walked. She didn't stop me. She knew she was a sex toy for the day –the way she used to be for me – and she was going along with whatever I would do.

I saw the bathroom and grabbed some Vaseline. As I took off my clothes, I noticed a hairbrush on her dresser. That reminded me of our night taking pictures. She was sitting on the bed, lightly rubbing her pussy, as I played with the hairbrush

“Do you remember that night?, I said. “ The night you took another cock that I gave you?” She just smiled and said yes, the night of the pictures. I moved to her and said you're getting another one again. As I moved to stick the hairbrush in her pussy, she said wait and told me to go to the top drawer of the dresser, and look to the right side.

I looked to the right side, and there was a cock shaped dildo – ridges and all! Holding the dildo, I looked at her and she responded, “You didn’t think I could live without some sort of fucking all these years, do you?” I laughed a bit and and moved to put her on her knees. “Okay, today you’re getting fucked? How many cocks do you want? She just looked and said everything you got. I then shoved the dildo deep into her pussy, and she was so wet it went right up without resistance. I then got up, grabbed the hairbrush and put in near her mouth. “Suck this cock you sl*t! You’re getting airtight”. She greedily opened her mouth and took the hairbrush as I moved it in and out. She now had two of her three hoes filled.

I moved behind her, shoved the dildo as far as I could, and then spread her ass cheeks. “Ready to finally get your ass fucked? She opened her mouth, and with the hairbrush still in her mouth, mumbled “ God, yes, fuck my ass? Make me airtight!!”

With that, I moved into her ass. Slow at first, but as I moved deeper, she started yelping at the pain. I slapped her ass and told her to take it. ‘”You’ll take this cock up your ass like the good little sl*t you are!” It was back to controlling for me again, and I knew she wouldn't do anything but submit. As I got in full and started to move in and out, she started responded in kind by moving her ass to meet my cock.

“ There you go! Keep moving that ass! Keep taking that cock up your ass! You like being fucked in the ass, don’t you!

“Oh God, yes! I should have done this years ago!

“ You like being air tight, don't you!

“Mmm mm”

I started with some talk from our past – I wanted to see when she was in this uncompromised state of heat, what she would say about our past..

“You still teasing guys in the street? Like those construction workers? Like those guys outside our window? You still want to fuck these guys – all at once, don’t you?

“ God, I do! I love teasing guys1 I want them to fuck me like the wh*r* I am!! I want to be treated like a cum sl*t” I was glad she remembered it - but I didn’t expect it - she went right back to where we were years ago. When she got going, she became an absolute sl*t who would fuck anything and everything if she really let go. The issue – she only really let go a few times – and I knew we were at that spot again.

I continued. “ We really should have filmed this! Send a copy to your boss – but not show your face! We could let him guess who it was – just seeing some mature b*tch getting screwed out of her mind! And every time you walked past him in the halls, you’d know he’d see you acting like a fucking tramp and being fucked like a common street hooker! An you’d know he’d saw you acting in that way!.

That did it – another huge orgasm from her. That also did it for me. I pulled out of her ass and came all over her back. Taking cum just like a sl*t – all over her! I wiped my dick on her backside, slapped it, and pulled the dido out of her c*nt. I got up and got a towel to wipe her off.

We were only in the afternoon - and I still had a flight to catch...
Old 11-21-2021, 11:21 AM

Default The Last Time - Part 4

PART 4

As we laid together trying to catch our breath, I couldn't resist asking about her sex life after her divorce – I already knew it wasn’t good while she was married, but it could raise a fight. Part of me wanted to prove to myself I was the best she ever had, but since I already got what I wanted, I decided to press on.

“So - how was it for the first time having sex in all those years?”, I asked.

“It wasn’t the first time”, she replied.

“Oh, the dildo, I get it. I meant with another person”

“Well, not with a man, anyway.“

Dead stop. What was she saying – if it wasn’t man, then what?

“ Whoa – with who?

“ I was in a relationship with another woman for about six months” She said it almost matter of fact, just blurted out as if it was expected.

But to me – this was way out of character and very not expected. I never thought she had those tendencies – and a six month relationship isn’t experimenting on a whim.

I needed to know more – a lot more! "When was this?’

“After my son left for college. I was ok when he was home in high school, but after he left I got really lonely. There was a woman I taught with who was about ten years younger than me. She saw that I was a bit depressed, that I wasn’t really happy. We out to lunch a few times and really get to be friends. One night I was at her place for wine and it just happened.”

“What happenend?’ I knew, but I wanted her to say it.

“ We were just talking and laughing, sitting on her couch. My arm was stretched out a bit, near hers, and she touched my hand with her fingers. I looked at her, and she slowly moved them up and down my lower arm, and I didn’t object, so she moved closer and moved her hand further up my arm toward my neck. I was frozen – I knew what was going on and didn't know if I wanted to stop”.

I was astounded. She let herself be taken by another woman! If I knew she had those tendencies, I would have worked on them when we were together.

She continued as I propped myself on my elbow to get a good look at her talk about her first lesbian experience. She looked at me and kept on talking.

“Her hands moved from my arms and neck to my face and she caressed it. Then, I tilted my head in response and she began kissing my neck. It was so electric! Every inch of me got so turned on, and I began to slightly moan. With that, she knew I wasn't going to fight it and she moved in and french kissed me. I returned that kiss like I was in heat. I grabbed her close and we begin to move our hands all over each other. It was like having sex for the first time!

I was dumbfounded. Never thought she would be into that. She continued on.

“From that moment on it was a blur. We started undressing each other, I almost ripped off her shirt to get to her breasts. She moved to kiss my nipples and I almost came. She pushed me down, - she wanted to control me – so she got my clothes off, and began to play with my clit. I was in heaven! this went on with both of us. She started with dirty talk – just like you did – telling me I needed to come for her, that I was her plaything – maybe not as graphic – but that got me and came like there was no tomorrow. Then it was my turn – and I had never kissed a woman down there before.”

She paused after that – and I looked at her. She had a sly smile on her face – like she had this sexual experience of her very own – and it seemed she wanted to tell more. I just needed to ask the right questions.

“ Wow. I didn't know you liked girls. So how were you together for six months?”

“Part of it that I liked her, part of it was she controlled me like you did, so the sex wasn’t as weird as it could be, part of it was I wasn’t lonely anymore, and to be honest, I really liked it. We almost moved in together; that’s how serious it got.”

“Why didn't you?”

“Two things. The first was people were starting to talk. Nothing really substantial, but there were some rumors going around about us. I didn't want to go out in town together so that people wouldn’t see us. I didn't want people to think my divorce was my fault – that I came out and that’s why my husband left. I’m not a lesbian, but I did enjoy it.”

“What was the second thing?”

She paused a bit, so I knew something big was coming.

“Well, I can tell you given what we’ve been through. We went away for a weekend with some of her girlfriends. It would be far enough away that we could be open in our relationship. Be out and about, and I wanted to see what that would be like – to be seen as a lesbian.”

“Sound like a fun weekend”

“It was – a bit too much. When we got to this house, the other women were there. We all talked for a while, had some wine, a little weed, and after a while, one of the other couples started to kiss and make out. My girlfriend started to look at me ad starting kissing me as well. I backed up a bit but she grabbed my face and kissed me hard. She just whispered you’re mine, kiss me back. I responded back with a hard kiss."

She continued as I waited for what was to come. She was telling a story of being someone’s b*tch – a lesbian b*tch! “She started rubbing my pussy, I started moving my hips and she opened my jeans and started in my pants. I didn’t fight it – and I was getting turned on that other women were watching me get finger fucked, I was someone’s play toy for them to enjoy! We were all women and gay – kind of – and I was really getting into being this sex performer all of a sudden another hand started in my clit. And another at my breasts. My girlfriend stopped kissing me, looked at me and turned my face to one of the other women. She kissed me hard and now I had a few hands in me rubbing me and getting me naked. I then realized I was being shared for the very first time (she forgot a bit of what we had done!).

I was shocked. I swallowed hard as I didn’t know what to say next, but she continued without my help.

“That first night I had eaten every other women there – and they ate me out! The weekend was a blur. We used strap ons, and we were just having a weekend orgy. I was taking a shower and one of the women came in and ate me out. These were wide open women not caring what anyone else thought. It was freeing - I joined in. I walked around naked the entire weekend – everybody did. There was this woman who worked for Goldman Sachs – big time exec – and she was on the phone – naked- with a business call. I got under the kitchen table and started playing with her and eating her out while she was trying to work. I even shaved my pussy so the girls could get better access to my clit – and everyone watched me get shaved! It was a wild weekend.”

“So why did you leave her”

“I wasn't a lesbian. I had fun, but in the end, you need to know you are.”

“Oh yeah, I said, “ Just who are you?

“You should know, she said. “ You made me a sl*t! More for men than women, but still a sl*t!” She then leaned over, kissed me and we fell asleep.

And I still had a plane to catch…
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2021, 12:58 PM

Default The Last Time - Part 5

I woke with a jolt, and realized I needed to leave to catch my plane. I jumped out of bed and started getting dressed. My ex was laying there, naked, and then sat up seeing my full dressed.

“I’ve got a plane to catch” And I walked out of the room toward the living room, and then to her kitchen to get something to drink. Part of me wanted her to feel like a used wh*r*, part of me was just thirsty. But I did have a plane to catch.

She put on a robe and met me in the kitchen. She didn't look very pleased, and said. ‘Just going to fuck and run, huh?” I got the response I wanted. I just looked at her, shrugged, and said it wasn't like that, that I had only a few hours to my lane and really couldn’t miss it.”

She looked at me and said,” Okay; at least you didn't leave money on the dresser”. She was going back to our time when she played my paid for girl for the night. I should have thought of that.

She then took a breath and said. “I know you need to go, but I need you to do me a favor first”.

“Sure – name it!”

“Eat me out the way you use to! We’ve done everything today; I want to make sure I get that!” And with that, she opened her robe, pulled out a chair, placed it against the wall, and sat down and spread her legs wide.

I was a bit worried, because even though I was really good at eating her out when we were together, I felt I was competing with her past life as a lesbian. I knelt down, and began to lick her pussy – just the way I did years ago. Up and down her slit, flicking her clit to get her going. I began to move my fingers into her c*nt, but she immediately protested; “No! No fingers! Just your tongue like you used to!” My current wife loves fingers in her tw*t, but to each his own I guess.

I continued to eat her out, and she started to get into it. Her ass began moving up and down, she began breathing heavily, and started to rub her tits. Her moving faster led me to eat her faster and faster, and she began pushing up and down. I felt her upper body moving around, and looked as she had managed to slip her robe completely off her top. I then stopped what I was doing and pulled away from her.

Panting, she asked what I was doing and why I stopped.

“ Look at you! Completely naked in your kitchen, your legs splayed wide open with one on the kitchen table, getting eaten out by a clothed guy you haven’t seen in thirty years! What a little sl*t your are!” And with that, I dove back in to her clit.

That did it. The idea of being naked with a clothed guy, recognizing she was really a sl*t, caused her to clench and scream with a huge orgasm. Her leg on the table shook the entire piece, almost knocking it over, and in the process knocked over a glass of water. It spilled everywhere. She settled down as I rubbed her seam and watch her little teacher body twitch. Looking at her being used like that made me think what her fellow teachers would think of her now.

After she came down, she got up to get a towel to clean things up. She went to grab the robe as she headed to another room, but I told her why put anything on, there’s nobody else here. Besides, I wanted to see that great ass move again! She smiled, walked away, and as she got to the room opening, she bent over and shook her ass at me, and began to laugh! That cute little move got me hard all over again.

She came back with a towel and cleaned things up. It was great to see her walking around naked, and made me think about her naked weekend as a lesbian sex toy. With me clothed and about to leave, I felt like I was her john – like the game we played years ago – and really thought about giving her a twenty or leaving it on her dresser. I didn’t though – I didn’t have time for a crying fight.

When she was finished, she came to give me a kiss good bye, again with nothing on. I realized this would be the last time I would see her, so as she hugged me, I began to push her shoulders down. She looked at me, and I said, “ Farewell gift?” and continued to slightly push her down toward the ground.

She smiled and without saying anything, slowly moved to her knees in front of me. She opened up my pants, pulled down my shorts, and began sucking. She didn't say anything. It was like it was her duty to give a blow job, to have sex on command with whoever asked. This really felt like she was a bought and paid for wh*r* – only this didn't cost me anything. She was in that zone where she would do just about anything - and I would use that later.

She moved her mouth up and down my cock up, grabbing my balls , and I began to grab her hair and pulling her head up and down my dick. “ That’s it baby, keep sucking. You like sucking my cock?”

“ Yeah, she said as she pulled off of it. “ I love it, I’m still your little cocksucker” She said the word she hardly ever said – all part of being in the horny zone. She proceeded to gobble my cock again.

I moved my hands over her face, and held her head still. She knew what I was doing. I started to face fuck her, and like a god little sl*t, she let her head still as I used that cute little mouth like her pussy. In and out, in and out, she just took it . I looked at her getting face fucked – she was kneeling naked in her kitchen, getting her mouth full of cock, gagging every once in while and spit dripping down her face onto her tits. A few hours before she was having lunchtime conversation with her school principal; now she was being treated like a common street wh*r*

She kept on going, and before long I felt had to come. I grabbed her hair and said ‘ Open your mouth!” She did without hesitation, and within a few seconds I came all over her face. Some went in her mouth, and like a good girl she kept it open. I shot strands of cum on her forehead and cheeks, and there were a few strands on her hair. When I was done, she began to clean my cock. I looked at my watch and realized I had to go.

I looked down at her and said “That’s a great good bye gift!. She looked up at me , her English teacher face covered in my cum, and I realized I could get another gift – a goodbye picture. I reached for my phone and realized I left it the other room. “Don't move!” I said. “I’ll be right back!”

When I got back, she was bent over the kitchen sink and washing off my work. She turned around and just said ,” I know you! Told you years ago –no pictures! You just have to remember it!” She walked over, gave me a kiss on my cheek, and said, “You’ll miss your plane”. She began to put on her robe, but I protested. She said I am not going to the door naked. She was reverting back to her old prim and proper self.

As we got to the door, I grabbed her hand and gave her deep kiss, and slipped my hand into the robe to squeeze a tit. She responded a bit, but pulled away and said you don't have time for this. With that, I opened the door, only to see a neighbor walking past her door. He looked at me and then saw my ex – in her bathrobe, with it being a bit pulled back from me grabbing her.

‘Hey, Carolyn! How’s it going!, he said and he stopped to stare at the both of us. My ex responded with Hi Tony how are you – but turning a bit red. I looked at this as a moment to keep her a bit embarrassed. I knew she would get hot from it.

“ I’m good, Tony; Um Tony this is, um, a, an old friend for college, Tony, this is Bob.” Now, this was the second time in the day she didn't introduce me as her ex, and for some reason, while it didn't bother me the first time, it did this time. So I decided to keep the conversation going as long as I could to raise the embarrassment level.

I ask him questions, found out he was in construction sales. He looked about mid forties, rugged type, good looking guy, probably Italian American. We were making small talk, and he seemed to want to keep my ex out in the open as well. He seemed to be staring at something, and then I realized what it was. My ex had washed off the cum from her face, but didn't get the cum strands off her hair. There were three noticeably long bit thin strands of my cum on the right side of her head, and while not huge, any guy would know exactly what they were.

I was enjoying this, but I really needed to get going. I said my goodbyes, and as I went in for a goodbye peck on the cheek, I leaned into her and said, “I think Tony enjoyed seeing your cum covered hair. He knows you sucked cock today!!" She pulled back a bit, looked at Tony as he waived goodbye, and she turned a bit flush, waved and closed the door. Tony and I walked down the stairs together.

“Looks like you had nice afternoon, huh?” He gave me a look like he saw the cum strands – which I new. I responded I did.

“What kind of old friends from college were you?” He asked as we walked into the parking lot.

I didn't want to say I was her ex husband, but I was bit annoyed by her denying our relationship, so I decided to pile on a bit.

“ Well, we were friends with benefits. In those days, it wasn’t called that, we were people who liked to fuck. I have to tell you, she was one great ass fuck! She loves that!

“You know, I knew it, Tony jumped in. “I love that ass of hers!. I have to tell you, though, I really thought she was a lesbian. That’s what I heard anyway.”

Okay – then my ex wasn't lying, either about the lesbian relationship or the rumors. “No”, I responded , “She’s not gay, but she does like women”. I figured why ruin his little fantasy.

Tony then said, ‘ I always thought she was hot, even for an older women. Thought she would be really great fuck”. He talked like a guy who was leering after someone in a bar, and talking to me like I was an old army buddy, and that got me thinking.

And this is where this really takes off, where my ex got to make her career change…
Old 11-21-2021, 03:58 PM

Default The Last Time - Part 6

I stopped and turned to him. ‘Tell you what, Tony. You do what I say and you may get to experience that today She was turned on by you seeing her with cum in her hair, and knowing what she had just done. My guess is she’s still hot, and in that mood, she’ll usually do anything!"

He looked at me and said he was in.

I told him to follow me to my car as I called my ex. True to form, she answered quickly – I knew she was still hot and maybe even playing with herself.

“Hello?”

“What are you wearing?’ I said the same line from when we played the game when she played hooker.

“ Just what you saw me in.” She paused a bit and said, ‘Where are you? On the road yet?

“No, I am outside in the parking lot. Go to your den window and you can see me.” Her window looked out to the parking lot, and there was nothing after that but a big open field and power lines. I motioned for Tony to hide behind my car.

She looked out the curtains, saw me, and waved. I then said to her – so Tony could her me – “I had a great afternoon today”

She responded she had as well .

I kept it up. “I really loved when you handed me your panties in the restaurant – you going commando in public!” I looked at Tony and he just smiled.

“Oh, I knew that would get you!”

“How about a quick look under that robe?”

“ Oh, no, I don’t think so. My neighbors might see”. She said no, but the sound of her voice told me she was thinking about it.

“ There’s nobody out here. And it’s dusk – no one can see. Open that robe a bit and let me see those titties.”

She looked around a bit, smiled a little wicked smile, and she opened up the top of the robe.

“ Shake them, shake those titties” And she did.

“ Do your remember the time you put on a show for those guys? Stripped an played with yourself until they shot their cum all over their bedroom window?

I looked over at Tony. He was looking intently at my ex. Listening to me talk about her exploits, and then whispered, : She’s twisting those nipples”. Sure enough, that memory got my ex to start playing with herself.

“That’s it baby”, I said, “ Give me that show! Start playing with that sweet little pussy of yours”

And, like clockwork, her hand dropped into her bush and she began to rub her clit while one hand rubbed her tits. You could hear her breathing heavy over the phone.

As she starting grinding her hand into her pussy, I got a wicked idea. I called Tony over and told him my phone number – and to text me his number. I then said to head to her condo and leave their building door open.

He looked at me kind of confused. I sai , “ Look, go to her door and knock hard – my guess is that she’ll stop and get the door. You get in and see what you can do. My guess is that she’ll still be hot you won’t have any trouble fucking her. And – keep her front door open- so I can join in. Right after you knock – call me so I can get an idea of when to come in and see how far you got.” He agreed and ran toward the buildings.

I watched my ex put on a window show, and she continued to grind, now with one hand rubbing her clit and another hand’s two fingers jamming up her c*nt. I figured I’d keep up the dirty talk to keep her going.“ Yeah bay, fuck your c*nt!! Another window show – you really could have been a great sex worker!” I saw her speed up a bit, and just then heard several loud knocks over the phone. Tony made it to that door in record time. She got startled, stopped and quickly closed her robe.

“ I have someone at the door! I, I have to go.! And with that , she hung up, and my phone rang with a call from Tony. ‘I picked up and said she’s on her way – and don't hang up, just put the phone in your pocket.

A few seconds later, I hear say who is it, and Tony said it was him, and to open up. Through a muffled speaker I heard my ex open the door and say, “Tony, what’s, the matter”, and before anything else I heard rustling and then muffled noises.

It wasn’t clear, but what I heard was, ““Tony what are you..” and muffled noises and what sounded like mouths were covered. It was clear he grabbed her and was hard kissing her.

They broke again, and it seemed there was movement. I then heard him say, “ You liked teasing me this afternoon. Cum in your hair, open bathrobe flashing your tits, you wanted me to fuck you didn't you” and with that, I heard my ex let out a welp.

‘That’s it! You like my fingers in your c*nt don’t you!. Move up and down on them, you little b*tch!’ Tell me you want me to fuck you! Come one tell me you want to get fucked.

I heard my ex breathing hard, whimpering a bit, and she quietly squeal , “Yes, fuck me. I want you to fuck me!! I then heard movement and that was my cue to get upstairs. I got to the building and it was slightly open, bolted up the stairs to her apartment door, and that was slightly open as well. As I got to the door, you could hear two people fucking – including the sound of someone’s ass getting slapped. My guess it wasn’t Tony’s.

I made my way toward the sounds from the bedroom, and for the first time I saw my ex get fucked by someone other than me. She was on her knees getting fucked from behind. Tony was rough, hands on her hips pulling her back and forth, telling her she was a b*tch and she had wanted him to fuck her since he moved is. She put her head on the bed and said yes. He slapped her ass a few times and then said to her. ‘ “Tell me you're my b*tch” She just yelled out, “Yes, I’m your b*tch! I’m your b*tch!!” He slapped her ass again, and she told Tony to keep fucking her like a b*tch.

As she blurted that out, I walked in and said, “ I leave for ten minutes and you can’t wait to fuck someone!”. Her expression was priceless! She looked me, dumbfounded, and then exploded with a huge orgasm! She realized she was performing a sex show for an audience – again!

After she finished cumming, I sat near her head and stroked her hair as Tony continued to fuck her from behind. I said to Tony, “ Tony, she lied to you earlier”, and with that he slapped her ass again and called her a lying b*tch.

“Yea, you see”,I said, “ I’m not just a friend from college. I was her first husband. And – that little show she did today in the window, she did that before when we were married. Didn't you dear?’

My ex grunted, “Yes, I did a sex show in a window for a bunch of guys across the way! I made the cum as they watched me get fucked and get facials."

I looked at Tony and he was smiling, he knew the quiet older English teacher next store was a lot wilder than even he imagined. And he was about to find out. “Maybe we should tell Tony more of your sex adventures?”

My ex quickly responded no, but Tony slapped her ass one more time and said he wanted to hear, so I continued.

“ Tell me, did you ever have sex with one of your students? That got his attention – Tony actually stopped fucking my ex – this sounded like a really good story.

My ex squealed out yes. She closed her eyes, knowing she was gong to have to relive all of her sl*ttiest moments with a neighbor. Nothing would be secret anymore. And she was getting turned on knowing that others would know what a sl*t she could be.

“ You blew him in a drive in didn't you?’

Yes”

“And why did you do that”

“ My ex stammered out, ‘Because he saw me blowing you, and in order to keep him quiet, you had me blow him for his silence”

So – you traded your body for silence?

“Yes”

“ Kind of like getting paid for it, huh”

My ex was grunting and just muttered out yes. Tony was incredulous, and so was I as he still hadn’t come yet.

“ So you played hooker that night?”

“ I did!”

“ Did you ever play hooker again”

There was silence, she didn't want to open that box again.

Tony said,” I bet she did: then slapped her ass, and said “Tell me wh*r*, did you?

“ Yes, He gave me money throughout the day to do sex tricks, to go commando at school, to expose myself in the window, to fuck dildos like they were my customers. “She was panting even heavier as she recalled this.

Then I started for the kill. ‘”And what did you say you wanted to do? She looked up at me with a lustful stare. She was gong to have to admit to others what her real life fantasy was.

“What did you say you wanted to do with your career? What did you want to be?”

“ That I wanted to be a high class hooker! I wanted to work parties! Gets lots of money for fucking men! Be their paid for wh*r*!

Tony kept fucking her but I could tell he was getting close, ‘ English teacher turned prostitute! Holy fuck!!”

She was breathing heavy, hadn’t quite come yet - and as an almost throw line, I said, “You know, ‘ I said, it is too bad I don't know anyone around here anymore. You could live that right now!

“I do!” Tony piped in. ‘ I know some guys who would love to pay for her!

I looked at him, then her. “Would you like that? You want Tony to call his friends so they can pay for you to be their party toy?

My ex blurted out, “Yes! Yes, I want to do that!” and she raised her ass higher as tony grabbed each side of her hips even harder.

“ Can you get them here?”, I asked

“ Yea, I was headed to their place to watch football. They can be here in fifteen. Four of them?

“Well, Carolyn, how about it? Six guys enough? Say 100 dollars a man?

“Yes! Yes! “ she said as she now was getting fucked and was about to get paid for her first gangbang.

“ Call them Tony”. He pointed to his phone – and mind you, he is still fucking my ex, but had slowed down, and put a call in.,

“ Joe? Tony. Well, something came up. I’m at this little teacher’s house who happens to turn tricks on the side. She wants a gangbang. Come over to my place and each of you bring $100. It will be worth it.”

And with that, my ex had moved from horny English teacher to paid for hooker. We had arranged for her first customers.

He handed the phone to me and said everything is set. He pulled out of my ex, still hadn’t cum, and said he’d wait until the guys got there to finish off. My ex was laying there, and slowly lowered her well fucked ass of the bed. She was essentially a b*tch in heat, panting and waiting for the next cock to fill her. Then she rolled over and slid off the bed and looked at both us.

“You two go in the other room, I need to get ready.” We didn't know what she was planning to do, so we started into the other room. “Oh, and by the way, put your money on the dresser now. You have to pay too. Earlier today was a freebie”. I knew what she was doing. She was doing what she had done when we played that game so many years ago, only this time it was with real men with real cocks, and I didn’t think she knew what she as in for. But we each pulled out 100 and laid it in the dresser.

Tony walked out first and I stood there for a second. I got a weird feeling in my stomach, that we shouldn’t be doing this, that she really didn't want to do this, it was only the horniness level and when she came down a bit she wouldn't be wiling to do it, and then hate herself for it. So I sat next to her, held her hand and said , Look, you don’t have to go through with this if you don’t want. We can easily call those guys and tell them not to come”.

She replied, “ No, I want to do this. Ever since that night I secretly dreamed of a group of guys paying for me. I've kept that buried for such a long time. Now it can actually happen. I doubt if I'll ever get this chance again. So I’m fine. Go and wait in the other room. I need to get ready for my customers."

And so began that night into utter paid debauchery for my ex…
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:

Tags
escort, gangbang, teacher, wh*r*, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s