Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2020, 12:54 AM

Thanked 24,298 Times in 1,284 Posts
Default Part 9

Sorry this is taking so long; I go through these moments and see if I really want to write them all down. It also takes me time as I am the world's world typist...

He was stuffing his finger in her pussy and ass like there was no tomorrow. My ex wife was just groaning and moaning. I was wondering how much longer could she go – this had been an all day affair. So – I needed to move this along.

I motioned him to stop, but to leave his fingers there. I stood directly behind him. “You know, it occurred to me that you call girls really don’t get pleasure, Just servicing your men and then left to your own devices. That’s really not fair. How about I lick and eat your pussy out until you come?

“Yes. Lick me out, please, eat me” she begged. “But I’ll only charge you twenty”, as she squirmed with my neighbor’s fingers still in her.

“Fair enough. I said”, and pointed to my neighbor to pull his fingers out of her and I leaned over him and threw another twenty at her head. She had about two hundred dollars laying all around her body. She was a really paid for working girl now!

I signaled to my neighbor for another twenty, He gave it to me, I pocketed it, and he dove tongue first into her pussy. And another step taken in selling my ex wife to another man.

I stood there watching them. I had a weird feeling come over me. My wife really was a wh*r*. Here she was, bought and paid for, and some older guys was eating her out. I couldn’t tell if I was proud or something else. I had to saw he was pretty good. He had his fingers in her pussy and ass as he ate her out, he slapped her ass a few times, and she moved her ass up and down until she came for what was tenth time of the event. When she did, he slapped her ass again. He looked as if he was going to say something, so I signaled him to be quiet. He stood up, slipped me another ten and quietly whispered, “That was worth the extra ten”. I almost came in my pants on that remark – not only was my wife a real wh*r*, she was a darn good one!

As my ex wife was laying there, looking for more sex or money, I decided to see what I could get away with. I walked to her head and said , “ Time for more sucking, how much? She just lifted her head a bit and said “ Just twenty, I’ve made a lot tonight.” I responded with, “That’s not a good businesses decision. You should always charge what you are worth.” She nodded and said, “You’re right, I’m the best cock sucker on the block. Make it forty!”. I threw two twenties at her head and shoved my cock into her mouth. As I’m feeing her my cock, I signaled for my neighbor to come to me.

I looked at his cock at realized we were about the same size and width. I took a giant leap, and motioned to him to put his dick in her mouth. He looked at me, I signaled for more money, he grabbed another forty, gave it to me, put it in my pocket and then I slipped out of her mouth. I wiped my dick on her face, and he then moved in behind me. We shifted positions - very quietly - and then he shoved his dick in her mouth. My ex wife was now pimped out to suck other men. She didn’t know it – she just kept sucking for all it was worth. And I was another forty dollars richer, and another line had been crossed.

I watched him face fuck her – no use of his hands, but moving his hips to go in and out of her mouth. Mouth? Hell, it wasn’t a mouth at this point; it was just a hole I used earlier. She was now just a bunch of holes men were using to pleasure themselves, and she was only to willing to be those holes. I started to get mad at her for this – the fact that maybe, just maybe, I actually married a true wh*r*!

I watched him continue fuck that hole. I realized my ex made a lot of money that night, and giving the rage I was starting to feel, she could make more. I watch him continue to push his cock down her throat, in and out, and her head not moving. She was just receptacle for his cock, and soon, his cum.

He started to move faster, showing it would not be long now, and suddenly he pulled out and grunted and sprayed all over her face and head. Her blindfold got covered. Her eyebrows got covered, and the bangs of her hair get covered. She was a cum dump, given what she had taken from me earlier. For all she new, this second load was from me too.

We both looked at her, and then I said, “ Well, I think it's feeding time at wh*r* Zoo!” I was really going down a bad path, but it seemed right at the moment. “How much to feed you” She knew what that meant from our last experience with her former student. She said, “ The going rate – 40 bucks”. She was still all in the game! I looked at my neighbor and directed him to follow me. I grabbed a bit of cum on my finger and feed it to her, he would move in unison and then feed her again. This would go on for a few minutes, with her just eating our cum for the money we paid her.

My ex wife was now sold to have her pussy and ass fingered, be eaten out by someone she didn't know, suck a stranger's cock, have them cum over her face, and then eat the cum. And I, her husband, collected the money for those services.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2020, 12:29 PM

Default Part 10

The next few are part of the times I hated myself for doing them. The next few will take you through the end of the evening.

After feeding her cum, I looked down at what I had created. I wasn’t happy. I thought this was a simple game, but it was turning out that my prim and proper wife was, deep down, a cum craving wh*r*. I even wondered if she had done this before by the way she was acting. I knew that wasn’t true, but her talk throughout this was so out of context made me think it.

I walked around to the end of the bed and put my hand on her ass. I tapped it a few times. If she wanted to be treated like a sl*t, then so be it. We were going all out.

“Do you remember what Jimmy said that night? She just stuttered a bit. I looked at my neighbor and said, “You remember. The night you sucked off your former student in the backseat of out car at the drive in? The guy we gave your pussy to in order to keep him quiet?. She grunted a bit and said, ”I do. My first night selling my body!” My neighbor’s eyes popped out of his head; he realized tonight wasn’t her first time.

“That’s right, “ Now, he really liked your ass. In fact, he loved it when it moved when he slapped it. How much to slap it now?”

There was no answer. Spanking was one of those things that was out of the question. But not tonight! So – I slapped her ass. “ I asked you a question, b*tch! I own you! How much to slap your ass?”

There was a slight pause – maybe because I called her a b*tch and then she said, “Same rate. 40 dollars.” I said, “That’s expensive for a slap. Lower! And I slapped her ass again.

She yelped at that slap, and squeaked out, ’20!”. “Too much!”, and I slapped her ass harder. Another yelp from her. “”How much to paddle your ass? She said, “10?” She said it as a question, because she didn't know what I would say.

“Still too much!”,and I slapped her ass twice.” But I tell you what. “I’ll pay you 5 bucks a slap, and I get to do it ten times! Agreed?’

She simply said , ‘Yes, go ahead”. I laughed and said, “You’ve gone from high class hooker to common street walker in less than a day!. Only a common hooker cuts her rate! I tapped her ass and nodded to my neighbor, who just had an incredulous look on his face. I pointed to her right cheek, and mouthed one at a time. And then the phrase give me 20. He gave me another twenty for the right to slap my wife.

I said “Count off wh*r*!”. I slapped her ass, and she yelped one! My neighbor followed, then another yelp and then we heard, two! And this went on for ten slaps. My neighbor and I slapped harder each time we did it. By the time we were done, her ass was red. I looked at her right check where my neighbor had slapped. He had left his hand marks on my wife’s ass. A man paid me to slap my wife’s ass and leave his imprint on it. I thought that to myself that every time I saw that right cheek I would see his hand print.

After this, I looked at my neighbor, and I think he thought it was all over. I mouthed wait. Through out the whole day, I had done so many new things to my wife now paid wh*r*. The one thing I hadn’t done was something we always did – fuck. I just never paid for it. I said to my ex – “You know, throughout this whole day, I never fucked you. I should have done it earlier before your pussy got all stretched out from all your customers. How many guys did you service today? She murmured , “At least 5”, and then said, ‘It was a light day." My neighbor put his hand on his mouth and tried not to laugh. My ex wife continued.”And no feebies. You have to pay for this fuck! “Typical working girl!”. I threw another 40 at her head. The bills landed near her face, and one actually got stuck on the cum that was still on her face.

I lined up behind her pussy, put my hand on my cock and guided it into her pussy. She started to moan and begin to talk. “Ooh, baby, that’s it. You’re so good” She was playing call girl, trying to make her john feel good.

I kept on fucking her from behind and At that point, I remembered I had an audience. I looked at my neighbor, and his eyes were about to pop out of his head. I kept pumping into her, she was moaning, and then I started to talk again. I asked her, “So,how much have you made today? “ She didn't answer so I slapped her ass. ‘I said, how much did you make today?' Through deep breaths she spurted out ”around 500 hundred dollars”.

I keep pumping and said, “With this pussy, I bet you can make much make more than that.” I started to sound like her pimp rather than customer again. “You know what we should do? Get your male teacher friends to pay you for sex. You’d make a lot then. Even better -How about we film this – and show it to them? You want to be watched by those guys right?

She shouted out, “Yes! Yes I do” I want them all to watch me get fucked!! I continued. “You want to fuck all of them, don't you? She panted out, “Yes, , yes! “ I added, “But only for money! She readily agreed” Just for money! I’d fuck all of them for money!!!! But only for money! “I piled on as I fucked her. I said, “Ok. each guy could watch you fuck on film and then be their paid wh*r*!. Maybe ten, twelve guys you could fuck you for money. How much do you think you could make in one night?

She sputtered out, “I, I, I, I think more than a thousand! I could easily make a thousand a night fucking my teacher friends!! I was astounded; maybe she really was thinking about this! I kept driving my cock in and out of her well lubed pussy, and looked at my neighbor who was jacking off to what he was seeing and hearing.

“Wow”, I said, a thousand? A thousand dollar a night hooker? With that kind of money, you could do that full time! Do you want that? To be a full time call girl?

“ Yes, yes I do! I want to fuck men for money! I want them to come all over me for money!”

"Hey, maybe you could work bachelor parties! Suck off twenty guys in a room. Be a cum covered party girl!!. Heck for that, you could easily make two thousand a night!

“Oh yea, yes, yes!!!", she said through her heavy moans. I couldn’t tell if she was getting off on my fucking or the idea that she could actually be a call girl. “I can do that! I can do that! Be there cum sl*t and get paid for it! No more teaching! Just fucking for real! Just being a wh*r* for money! I could make so much more than teaching! I can do that! I want to do that!!!

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. She wasn’t fantasizing; she was planning! She had the idea she could be a paid wh*r* as her career and seemed to be figuring out how to did it. I sped up my movement as she started really moaning, and I looked over at my neighbor. He was furiously jacking off, and my wife started to really start cumming,

She blurted out, “” I’m a wh*r*! Make me a full time wh*r*! That’s what I want to be!!! And she really came. Her pussy clamped down on my cock, and my neighbor started to grunt. He looked as if he was going to cum and he moved closer to my ex- wife., I still had enough wits left to realize if she felt two streams of cum at different times, she’d realize someone else was there. So I pulled out and started to jack off. Fortunately, we both stared to cum on her at the same time. Cum was spraying everywhere, the sheets, her sides, and mostly on her back.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2020, 12:41 PM

Default Part 11

This is the end of the evening. The next morning aftermath will follow and has no sex in it, but you should read it to see how we resolved what happened. Again, while I'm sharing this, my behavior that night was not something I'm very proud of today.

We were all spent, but I wasn’t quite done. This whole bachelor party talk from her had me a bit mad. Again, that wasn’t fantasy, that was a plan. If she wanted that, then she could have it.

I looked at my neighbor and mouthed “wait”. I rubbed my wife’s ass, and said, So you want to work bachelor parties, do you?” She quickly said, “Yes, I do. I really do!”“ “ Well", I said," If you want to work bachelor parties, you need to practice. They do something thing called “Paint The wh*r*”. Do you know what that is?” She responded “When they take their cum and paint her body with it? I said, “That’s right” And with twenty guys, she’s a fully painted mess. Now, I’m only one guy, so I can only give you one coat of paint. How much to paint you? She said “100”. “Wow, We've raised our prices, haven’t we? Ok, 100 it is.” I grabbed to last 5 twenties I had and threw them at her, all dropping around her body.

I signaled to my neighbor to get on her right side and signaled for more money, He slipped me 40 and I put it my pocket. My neighbor was going to help me paint my wh*r*house, so to speak.

I started first. I took some cum off her small of her back and wiped it on her ass. He did the same. My ex wife was trembling. We kept going. Stroke of cum after stroke of cum. I moved to her thighs and then my neighbor did the same. My ex wife was shaking as we reached her things and wiped cum on them. I motioned for him to stop as we were running out of “paint”. I moved up to her left side, and wiped cum on her shoulders and arms. “I took some more and rubbed it on her tits.

I took some more and said “I need to finish the outside of this wh*r* house”. I took the remaining cum and wiped it on her head and streaked her hair. “Can’t forget the roof. Give that good coating. There, the wh*r* house is painted” She replied ‘” I bet it’s the best looking wh*r*house on the block. “ She referred to herself as an object, She wasn’t the best looking; the house she became was the best looking! I looked at my neighbor and shook my head, He just mouthed the word “unbelievable”.

I realized we had been at this part of the day for almost four hours, and she had to be exhausted. She was panting, and I said to her “My hands are sticky from all that paint. I need to wash up”. I walked to my neighbor and pulled him out of the room. As I iooked back, I really couldn't believe what I saw. Here was my wife, tied to the bed, her body covered in cum streaks, her holes wide open. It was like she was a girl rented by a frat, put in a room, and guys came in and fucked and then left. I almost felt there would ne more people to come and use her the way she looked.She wasn't my wife, heck, she wan't even person at this stage. She looked like used dishrag.

We went to the bathroom closer to the front door so she wouldn't hear us. I started the water and we both put in our hands. He started, “ What was that Jimmy thing? She’s done this before?”. Not really, I said, “ A former student of hers saw her giving me a blow job, and in order to keep him quiet, I had her give him a blowjob and swallow his cum. So I essentially traded her body for his silence!”.

My neighbor said ‘ Unbelievable. By looking at her, you’d never know she as such a sl*t. Think you guys plan to do more of this?

“No, I think tonight was enough .I think we went a bit too far."

“I have to tell you, the way she was talking you might not have choice, That girl wants to be a wh*r*” My neighbor was calling her a wh*r* – and that really got me hot. He continued, “I’’ll tell you, that was the best two hundred I ever spent.

We turned off the water and he leaned in to me. “If you do keep this up, I gladly rent her for the night!’ he used the word “rent”, as if my wife was a power tool from Home Depot. And – her first night being paid for and already a repeat customer. Then he said “Don't worry, I won't say anything .Besides, who’d believe me? The way she looks, you’d have to be insane to think she was a paid hooker.” He looked at me and shook my hand and said, “Thank you for the evening. It was great”. I was being thanked for selling my wife’s body to him! Incredible!

He turned then looked back at me said, “Here, give this to her!" He handed me a fifty. “Give her a tip, She really earned it! A tip!! Not only was she paid for, but some guy felt she was so good he gave me extra. I felt like my cow had won first prize at the State Fair.

He walked out, and I closed the door slowly so she wouldn't hear. I went back in the bedroom and stared at her. I then reached in my pocket and felt his money. It was 200 dollars. I had wh*r*d out my wife for 200. And – if I wanted, I could make a lot more off her pussy. I shook my head. I couldn't do that.. This had gone way too far.

Looking at her was quite the view. Here was my wife, the good girl, the dean’s list teacher who would never do anything even remotely out of the ordinary, with her ass up in the air and tied to a bed. Her holes – and this point all they were holes – were wide open and looked sore. She has pussy juice and cum all around near ass and thighs. Her ass was covered in cum, and you could still see the outline of handprints from the spankings she got. Her face still had cum on it - with a twenty stuck to her face. Right by head and body were a ton of twenties – thrown at her for her night’s work.

I sat by her head and said, “Have you finished working for the night?” I wanted the whole idea of this being work and being paid for it to ring through her head. She softly responded, “ “Yea, I’m done for the night”. With that, I unleashed her from the collar and untied her from the bed. After that, I just said, “I’ll be going. Pick up your money and you can go”. I got up and remembered the tip she was given “ You know, you really earned more money than what you got today. You deserve more. Here.” I took the fifty my neighbor gave me, rolled it up, and pushed it in her pussy. She gasped and simply said thank you.

I then left the room, closed the door, with my paid for woman left in a heap. She wasn’t my wife at that point; she was just some thing I rented for the night, and now, me, her customer, was finished with his purchase. Now she wasn’t going anywhere, We were at our hone. But the idea of telling her she wasn’t at her place and basically tossed out like rubbish made the whole night that much more real. Heck, if she wanted to be a real call girl, then she needed to get use to this type of treatment.

I went to the liquor cabinet, poured myself a scotch and put on TV. I took the money out of my pocket, and just then truly realized what I had done. I had pimped out my wife – for real. Some guy paid me to use my wife – and that idea of playing the paid call girl really got her off. And I arranged the whole thing, and I orchestrated every exchange of sex for money. My wife was paid to have sex. That thought started to make me sick.

I had no idea what was going to happen next. For all I knew, she would get a knife and kill me for treating her like that. And I could never tell the selling her part. I waited to see what was going to happen. I watched the bedroom door. Nothing. I wondered if I should go I, but then I heard moving in the bedroom. She was moving off the bed, but she didn’t come out. I heard rustling and then realized was picking up her money. She was taking her earnings, and completed her work for the night!!

I heard her move toward the door, and I braced for the storm to come. I looked, and the door started to open, This was it. She slowly poked her head out, but not with the look of hate I expected. It was slight smile, almost coquettish, and she gave me a little wave.

She started to emerge, and I couldn’t believe what was in front of me, She still had the twenty stuck to her face, and the fifty sticking out of her pussy. She held onto the door jam and leaned, spun a bit, and I saw that cum covered ass. Standing up, she was a beautiful mess. Cum stains all over. The brand new stockings and garters were twisted and clearly ruined. Her hair was a mess. Her face was sticky and full of cum, except for the twenty and the place the blindfold covered. Looking at her now, it was the reverse of what my neighbor thought: How could this fuck toy ever be a high school English teacher? How could this bad girl had ever been a good girl?

I looked and said,, “Well, have a tough day at work?

She walked toward me and responded: “ Yea, I spent all of it on my back”. Then reached in and French kissed me. I pulled back a bit, but it was my fault why she had so much cum taste in her mouth. It was the least I could given what I had done – so I responded to her kiss.

It didn’t seem she was mad. I looked and decided to continue as she was a working girl: “ So, how was business today? Make a lot?

She pulled a bunch of twenties form her hand. “I made about 500 dollars. Not a bad days work!"

“What are you going to do with that?

“I don't know. Maybe buy new clothes?”

“What are you going to tell your co-workers? How did you get the extra money?”

She just said, “” I had a second job?”

“Oh yeah”, I said, “A job doing what?

She smiled and said “using my best assets!” She laughed a bit. It made me briefly think she could do this as a full time profession – and I got hard as a rock with that idea of her getting paid by a group of men to use her like sex toy.

Then she looked at me and said, “ Did you have a good time? I never want my customers to be disappointed” Jesus!! She wasn’t mad. She was being the paid for girl– and I really didn't think it was a game anymore!.

I thought about the entire day as well as the two hundred in my pocket, and said, “Yeah, best money I’ve ever spent”. I used the line my neighbor said – and that made me stop. I took a breath and decided to shift into pimp mode. "But you know, as the head of this little brothel, I deserve some of your earnings!

She looked at me, and realized I was still in the game as well, she simply said “ I’ll give you a blow job for free. That work?

I said fine,. She got down on her knees, and I looked at her as she opened her moth and slid down on my cock. She looked like she just worked a party full of men, and I was the last one to leave. The bangs of her hair were so cum covered, it almost looked like she was grey instead of brunette. In her sucking, it wasn’t the usual great enthusiastic blow job she usually did. It seemed she was doing it by rote, like it was all in a day’s work. She was just blowing another john. I decided to continue the paid girl talk.

“ You working tomorrow?” I bet you have a lot of customers.”

She stopped blowing me but never picked her head up to look at me.“ No, I made enough today. But on Sunday I have a party to work. Fifteen guys watching football. She sucked my cock again. “I’m going to be a nude waitress for them and then their halftime fuck toy?”. Christ, she was coming up with things I never dreamed she would think. The idea she could be a call girl was becoming more real.

She went back to sucking and I said, “Sounds like a busy day.”

“Yeah, it’s all in a days work, When you're a wh*r*, you have to earn it while you’re young!” And she went back down on my cock.

That was it. The fact she was imagining herself as a working girl and had a event planned out was too much. I came in her mouth, and she dribbled some out. She licked her lips, and said, “Well, thanks for the evening. Glad you got your money’s worth. Any time you need a girl for the evening, you know who to call”. She got up, turned around, and that great cum covered ass moved and went to the bathroom.

I sat there, unbelieving what I heard and wondering if we could ever go back to our normal life. I waited a few seconds, and then went to the bathroom door and stood there.

I heard her say “Oh wow.’ The same thing she said the morning after with Jimmy. The she continued, “You really are a good looking wh*r*! The best one on the block”. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She wasn’t playing anymore, she was becoming that call girl. She then said “I could really do this. I could really be a call girl! It be nice to get paid for what I like to do for a change!. Then she turned on the shower and I walked into the other room

I sat down, and realized we had opened Pandora’s box as wide as you could. And I wondered how we could close it back up.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2020, 09:14 PM

Default Part 12

This is the next morning; it has two parts.

I didn’t sleep at all that night. I didn't go to the bedroom. Stayed in the living room and just thought about the whole last day.

I finally got up and made some coffee, and really thought what was about to come. We would have to talk. Not just top line talk, but about our relationship and what we really wanted. The night before was something we never considered, and it opened doors we never thought possible.

I sat and thought about what happened. I was almost trembling thinking about it. How could I have done what I did? How could she have done what she did? It's not like we talked about something like this; we always kind of fell into these types of sexual situations. Did we really want to fall into this?

I was mad at both of us. I was mad at me for going to depths I didn’t know I had. How much did I want to control someone so much that I would come on her like she was an object? To really sell her to men and encourage her to egg them on? To walk her like a dog? To just throw money at her and get her to perform sex acts? I was disgusted on how far I had sunk.

On the same level, I thought about how far she had sank, and I was disgusted by what she did. Agreeing to more and more sex acts, and only if she got money. The higher the amount got, the more debased she would go and be treated. The final line was her willingness to be gangbanged for money, and saying she want to be a paid party girl. Her thought in the bathroom that she really wanted to do his as a career. I shook my head and realized we were in this together, and we needed to get out of this together.

My hands were trembling. I went to the liquor cabinet, and grabbed the bottle of Irish whiskey to add a shot to my coffee. I stopped. If we were going to get through this, liquor couldn’t be part of the answer.

I sat down and thought of what really happened. Really, it was a lot of firsts, For her, it was an entire litany of firsts. First time wearing sexy underwear, first time wearing it under her work clothes, first time masturbating at work, first time appearing almost naked in our window, first time stripping, first time fucking a bottle, first time wearing a leash and collar and being walked like a dog, first time tied, first time wearing a ball gag, first time wearing a blindfold, first time using sex toys, first time with one up in her ass, first time spanked until her cheeks were red, and first time being painted with cum like a bachelor party worker. And the biggest first she didn’t know about – first time being sold to another man for money.

I heard the shower turn off and realized it wouldn't be long. She did the same thing as we did when it happened at the drive in: She came out as the innocent in the white robe, cute clean face and the Dorothy Hammil haircut.

She came in, just sat down, and said quietly, “We need to talk.”

I said, "I know."

She started. “First, I want you to know I actually liked a lot of what we did yesterday. But I don't want to do that again. It just went too far. We went to place I don't want to go again.”

You could say that again. I replied, “I’m sorry. It’s my fault for getting us in that position.

“It wasn’t just you. I’m equally at fault. I could have stopped it at any time. I was just enjoying each phase and when we moved on, it seemed ok. I have to hand it you, you planned each part perfectly. If you had done things differently, I probably would have put an end to it.

“What do you mean?”

“The whole wearing of underwear for one thing, It was an easy thing to do, and I knew it would be exciting. No one would know or expect it from us. If you had told me to not wear underwear to work, I would have said no and hung up the phone.”

“Anything else?”

"Yes. If you had brought out a camera at any time, that would have ended it. If you told me to leave the windows open all day and be naked in front of it, that would have ended it. But you didn’t. It was just a little at a time, and it was fun to go step by step. It was really exciting.

“What about later?”

“Later was the same thing. The stripping seemed perfectly in line in what we were doing. And I have to yell you, it was really fun. We’ll have to that again” I smiled – glad we could be doing that!

“But nothing ever got of control. Even wearing the dog collar and leash, You didn't go nuts with it. If you had said to roll over and do tricks, that would have ended it. I have to say, you planned it well."

“Ok, but what about the rest of the night?”

“By that point I was into it. I was committed in my mind to be the best little wh*r* I could. I was excited, ready for anything you would throw at me. Going from handing me money to throwing money at me made me feel we were heading into really hot times. I was going from one stage to another. And you even knew when to increase the intensity when to back off. I don't know if you had all those moments planned out, but they worked. To keep me in and wanting to do more. The idea of eating me out slowed things down and gave me a chance to recharge a bit."

I took a breath. “Ok, what about you saying you wanted to be a full time call girl. Was that all in the heat of the moment, or did you really mean it?’

She paused. I thought that wasn’t a good sign. “At those moments last night, yes, I wanted to do. In fact, when I went to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and really liked what is saw. A good girl who could make a room of men go wild. Someone who could use their body for money whenever they wanted. In the shower, I imagined me working a party, and all those men paying for the right to use me any way they wanted”

I gulped. Was she really serous?

She continued. “ The real idea they could do that made me spin. I could see myself kneeling in front of bunch of guys, crawling from one dick to the next. I would suck two dicks at a time. I’d have one is my pussy and one in my ass. I would have cum drop off my face as I got passed around from one guy to the next. It made me so hot just thinking that I fucked myself with the bottle of shampoo."

She paused and then said. “When I got out of the shower, I looked in the mirror. A complete transformation. No cum, just a clean face."

Ok, now she was changing her mind.“ And that’s when you thought..

She interrupted, “That's when I thought I could really do it and make really big bucks! I saw this cute little teacher – and that will fill all any guys fantasies. Imagine someone like your high school teacher – and now you had the chance to fuck her brains out,. To cum all over her and pass her to the next guy. When I went to bed, I resolved to tell you this morning I wanted us to investigate me performing at bachelor parties. Or, become part of an escort service where I could be someone’s Friday night girl. This way, I could continue to teach during the week and be a call girl on the weekend. Keep the double life going and no one would be the wiser!”

My jaw dropped. “Wait! Are you saying you want to do that! You really want to be call girl?

“No”, she quickly said, “I don't want that.”

“Then what changed your mind”.

“I woke up with a jolt in the middle of the night. I looked over to your side of the bed and you were gone. My first thought was that customers don’t spend the night with their hookers; they go home to their wives. I thought you didn’t want to spend the night with the hooker you just finished with. Then I realized I was a wife, not a wh*r*.”

I let out a huge sigh of relief. “That’s good to hear. You had me really thinking you wanted to be a professional call girl".

“While I was doing all those things, yes, yes I did. And the more I did things throughout the night, the more I liked it and really felt I could be a very successful call girl”

We passed the idea of her changing her career from High School English teacher to call girl, but I wanted to find out her feelings during the entire event...
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2020, 09:26 PM

Default Part 13

This the last part of that morning. There are things that followed that night and the next few days days, and I'll post that shortly. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

I felt we were at a decent place, and now wanted to see what she liked, didn't, and most important, what turned the switch from a husband and wife playing to someone who was turning tricks or working a party.

“What things really got you there?” I worded that wrong, because she looked at me with one of those why did you say that looks my ex was known. Still, she answered.

“It actually was the way you laid things out.”

How so?

“It seemed to me that I was working for a variety of different customers. And as the night went out, the men changed their attitudes and that made me think I was being passed from guy to guy, and my mind starting going that way"

“Different guys?”

“Yea. The underwear and masturbating at work, that was you. It was a husband and wife playing a game. The walking in underwear and appearing in the window was for another guy who had a fetish. I saw him, did my job, and he went away. And that handing me the money directly started to make this whole thing more real – and then stripping and fucking the bottle was for another guy. It wasn’t you, it was the third guy of the day who paid for me.

“How about later?”

“Latet things escalated. The dog collar and leash was another guy. It was someone who just wanted to dominate me – and when I was walked into the bedroom, it felt like he was the leader. The guy who purchased me for his friends. When I was being tied, I thought, “This is it. Here’s my first night being fucked by other men for money! And then three more guys got into it. Three more men who wanted to use me and pay for my services. Throw in a fourth when you fucked my mouth and came on my face. Talking to them made it seem like I was in control, and scheduling new meetings with customers and their friends made me feel like I could do this for real.

‘But the biggest change happened when you left me alone with the two dildos in pussy and ass. It was like the other guys were done with me, and left me to be used by the other guys. I was thinking all my holes were filled, and that excited me. I actually started to talk to them, telling them to fuck me and use me up. Seeing if they wanted to pay more. I was getting off on the idea I was being used and they wanted me for other times.

“Add to that you left the door open and went outside. It was like more people were coming in to fuck me. I kept on hoping you were actually bring more people. Real people, not dildos! I would have fucked them right here, no matter how many you brought. And they would pay me to suck and fuck them! I really wanted to have live bodies versus the dildos, and that made me want being a hooker even more!"

I looked at her ,trying not to stare or look like I was disappointed or shocked. She continued, “That guys were coming and going got reinforced when you took the dildos out of me and it seemed another guy was there, just using his hands. And then another guy came and ate me out. That felt different because we went backwards, we didn’t go further in guys screwing me. It gave me a chance to catch my breath."

"Bu it was the next guy that really changed things.”

“How so”.

“I know it was you, but sucking the next one off wasn’t sucking. I wasn't moving my head, my mouth was just open and the dick was pushing in and out. My mouth was a hole. And that really excited me – that I could get someone off by simply opening my mouth!"

“But that was a bit degrading. And I liked that to. The idea of not even being a person, just an object was turning me on. And that made me think If I could stand the degradation part, I could do anything. But that last one”

“The spanking?” I wanted to see what she felt about that?

“Yea, it seemed that the whole thing was simply dominate and degrade. Being called a b*tch. That I was owned by someone. That I really was just someone’s piece of property. And that thought made me come while I was being spanked. All the spanking, and then the fucking. And all that talk about being used at parties made me crazy. I really wanted it, and then thought about much I could make just made me nuts! I could see myself as the center of it. Having teacher friends come on me, and pay me for that privilege!. That they would have the best sex of their lives, then go home to their frigid little wives. That was such a wicked thought, but knew I could do just that!!

“Even the last part – being painted as the wh*r* house. It was degrading to stay there and have to have someone talk like you are a house and not a person. To wipe cum all over you, rub it in your hair like it’s a roof. Every time I got stroked with cum felt like electric shocks went through my body. I liked being painted. I like having cum streaked all over me. And I was paid for that, and if that’s part of the job, that was part of the job. I loved being paid – and I loved all aspects of the job!

I was a bit confused. “But you don’t want to do that?

“No. The whole day was a bit unnerving in that I could see myself going there again. I don’t mind doing some of the things we did last night, I just don’t want to go that far again.

She reached into her robe pocket and said here. She handed me all the money I had gave and threw at her.

“Take it, she said.:” I don't want to have that reminder. It would remind me of the bad part of last might. Let’s just keep it as a very exciting experience between a husband and wife.”

I didn’t challenge her on that. I took the money and then she said, “Two things are missing.” I looked at her.’ The twenty that was sticking to my face. We have to wait until the cum crusts up more to make it useable. Not sure how you cash that at the 7-11."

“What’s the other?

“The fifty dollar tip you pushed into my pussy! I want to keep that as a reminder of the evening. One, to remind me of not to go to far again.

“What's the other?”

“That I could actually make money if I needed to!” She smiled, and we had reached a good place. But she spoke once again.

“Have to ask you something”.

“Sure.”

She looked right at me. “There were times in the last part of the night I felt someone else was there. I was even thinking I was sucking someone else’s cock at the end. Just felt different, but then I thought that was nuts and just keep sucking. So – be honest with me – did you bring someone into the room last night?

I looked at her. She wasn’t moving, and just stared at me. She looked a little fearful as well, because she wasn’t sure what she was going to hear. We had already done some many weird things in the last 24 hours; having someone in the room while we did it – or worse – being part of it or paying to do things to her - might be too much to bear.

So – I looked at her, swallowed hard, and said, “Yes.” She almost screamed, “What? Who?” I looked at her and simply said, “Jimmy, Jerry, and Mike”. The names I gave to the dildos. Her mouth dropped, laughed, and said “ You can be such a schmuck,!”and leaned over and kissed me. We started making out, went to the bedroom, and made love, then feel asleep. It had been a long day.

I woke up before her and decided to take care of something. I left her a note saying I would be right back so she didn’t worry and left the house. I went downstairs to our neighbor’s place and knocked on the door.

He was startled to see me. “Hey – are you ok?” He seemed concerned about me. “How are you? How’s your wife? Everything good?

“Yea, things are ok, We talked it out and I think we’ll be fine.

“Good”, he said, “Glad to hear that. Did you tell her about her about the being paid for part?” I figured he would want to know.

“No, and I don’t intend to". I looked at him and said, “Here”. I gave him the money he gave me to commit sex acts on my wife “ I wanted you to have this back. Let’s just say it was great evening and leave it at that.”

“Are you sure?” I know it was a different thing to do, but that was the deal.”

“Yeah", I said, "It’s better that way. I will tell you that the fifty you gave as a tip isn’t here".

“Not that I care, but why?

“She wanted to keep it was a memento. Just a reminder of her night as a paid wh*r*”.

He smiled and said, “No big deal. Makes me feel like I got a great bargain! By the way, how did you give it to her? Just curious.”

“ I told her she deserved more money because she was so good and went way above the call of duty.”’

“She did. I was vey happy to pay extra!

“And after I told her that, I rolled up the bill and slipped it into her pussy!”

He looked at me and laughed, “You're a sick guy. Funny, but sick!” Yeah, I thought, maybe a bit too sick.

I started to go upstairs he said, “Hey – look, if you guys ever want to do it legit, you know, a threesome, let me know and I’d be in. That be a great weekend. I never got to fuck her!

“Weekend?”

“Yeah, The way she is, I don’t think one night would be enough for her!"
I looked at him and just said, ‘I’ll let you know” That was not going to happen.

That chapter ended, but a few other changes happened that are worth detailing. I will do that soon.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2020, 09:31 PM

Default Pictures

Some people asked about pictures. As I said, we didn't take pictures of this event - and we only took outcries just one in our time together (which I will write up soon).

But - I found one picture which I feel ok in posting. It's a side view of her when she was in college. It doesn't show her face, but you can get an idea of how print and proper she could be.

There is second one I found on this site. It's not her (Repeat - it's not her!!) but does look a lot like her. You can let your imagination run wild.
Attached Thumbnails
then.jpg   Haters # 4 (7).jpg  

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 02:11 PM

Default More Please

Please write more about your wife please. Some of the best stories I have ever read!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jellyworm For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2020, 07:56 AM

Thanked 1,600 Times in 159 Posts
Default wow

This is really good stuff. Please continue
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to belgarion For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 10:54 AM

Default Follow Up

Sorry for not posting sooner. This just wraps that day up - and then I'll add the pictures story and something that happened about 8 months ago.

In the afternoon, my wife said she was going shopping and asked me to make a reservation at this upscale restaurant in Red Bank. We liked it, had been there before, and didn't think much about. She was gone a few hours, and when she came home, nothing was out of the ordinary.

We got ready for to go out and while I changed first, she waited, She went into the bedroom to change and took a bit longer than usual. When she walked out, I was stunned! She was wearing a very flirty yellow sun dress, where the length was just above mid thigh. She never wore anything that short - everything was knee high. She had no pantyhose on - bare legged - and was wearing those three inch heels from the other night. She had a bit more make up on that usual - but very bright red lipstick that really made her look incredibly hot!

She walked in, cocked her hip and said "Like?". I stuttered out yes. My dick immediately stood at attention.She said, " I went to Victoria's Secret today and picked up a few things." I didn't even know she knew were that store was! She then turned around and flipped up her dress. Again, she said , "Like?". She was wearing different thong than I had bought - she must have got that at the store. The fabric was so thin that it looked like she wasn't wearing panties. Then she turned around, lifted her skirt in the front, and the panties were see through. She had also trimmed her bush so there was no hair outside the fabric.

"Holy good god" I stammered out. "What? Are you planning to go out like that?" I was shocked she would wear anything like that. " You want to go to that restaurant like that? " She replied, "Yes. I'm not going in naked. And I just think that if I let myself loose bit more more I wouldn't do what I did last night. " Then she walked to me. "Besides", and she grabbed my raging hard-on ,"You don't look unhappy? Are you unhappy?

I stammered out, "No, I love the dress. And the lipstick" She had her hand on my cock, and cooed, "Did I do this? I'm sorry. Let me see if i can help you.". With that she dropped to her knees, opened my belt and she pulled out my cock. She then said, "You won't be able to sit later at the restaurant. That won't do"And she started giving me a blowjob.She moved up and down my cock, and then said, "Like the lipstick? See how the red contrasts with your dick.Does it look good? " I just said, " God, it looks great!" This was quite the transformation - from the very proper english teacher to a paid for call to flirty cocksucker in just 24 hours.

I was looking down at her while she was blowing me and she said ' Like the view?' I just mumurred, "Oh yeah!". She just kept going and it didn't take long until I stared cumming. I shot stream after stream down her throat - and she didn't miss a drop. After i was finished, she opened her mouth and showed me what was left, an then swallowed that. She then licked my cock clean, looked at me, smiled, and said." Let's go get dinner", and then put my cock back in my pants and buckled my pants. She got up, kissed me, and quickly fixed her lipstick and we left for dinner.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2020, 11:54 AM

Default Follow Up - Part 2

We drove to the restaurant, and she kept rain her right leg, flashing me her see through panties every once in a while. I got another hard on just watching this. She just laughed and smiled - she was now being a cock tease. She was controlling the action - and I didn't mind a bit.

I walked behind her as we want into the restaurant, that great ass of hers swayed back and forth, and you could see her ass through the dress. The yellow fabric hung on at every curve, and it moved in such a way that I almost walked into a parking sign as I wasn't looking at anything else but that ass.

When we go into the restaurant, every eye was on her. She looked amazing. We walked to our table, and you could feel every eye on her ass. Guys at the bar were looking our way, You could almost then talk about her.

As we sat down, i said, " I think you have admirers. She just smiled, and said, "That was the idea. I like the fact that I can make men want me. And that they can't have me." So she was going full cock tease.

We ordered, and the she excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she got back, she handed me her purse and sat down. "Would you grab me a tissue out of my purse'. I said sure, openend up her purse and instead of a tissue, i saw her panties. She was now naked under that very flimsy dress. " I looked at her. She said " I think some guys at the bar got a bit of a show as I walked past. I simply swallowed hard and wondered how much of a show.

I was about to find out. here as a guy over at one end of the bar who I knew. He was string our way, and seemed to be making eye contact with my ex. I mentioned to her that hs guys seemed to be strong at her. She said, " I know, My keg s eased and he can see my pussy. She said it very matter of factly - and this was not her in any way. Even with some of the things we had done, the idea of being uncover in public was not her. Se ben wore a bikini - only one piece - and now she not only without panties, she;s showing t off to some guy she hardly knows - in public!!

I went to the bathroom to a stall. Tow guys walked into the bathroom and stared talking. " Did you see that piece of ass in the yellow dress? The other guy said, " And did you see she had no panties on? You know she be a great fuck!". I was sitting here, and these guys were talking about fucking my ex-wife. I wanted to say thank you, but decided i would be quiet. My ex was getting what she wanted - that other guys would want to fuck her.

By the time I got back, the guy from the bar was sitting a my table. he was a somewhat friend of mine, so i didn't overreact. She was flirting with him, touching his hand and smiling. We all made small talk and we settled our check. Then she said, " Let all go toward the ocean front". I looked at her and now she was in control. We all got up and took a walk toward the beach.

We walked innocently enough to down on the sand, and it was desolate. My ex blurted out to the two of us, " So, did you like the view in the restaurant? he said, Absolutely.' Then she said, 'Want to see a different view? He nodded - so did I. She turned around, flipped up her dress and showed him her ass. He said, Wow" I always wanted to see that ass all night. Every guy in the place did!"

"Well, She stepped back and then said, " You should see the rest of the package. And then she pulled the dress over her head. She was standing there, completely naked in front of a guy she didn't know. Both of our mouths were wide open. I was shocked. Naked, she walked up to him, and like she did to me earlier, grabbed his cock through his pants, and said " You just like the view? Can I help with this?, and she dropped to her knees, opened his pants, and began sucking his cock.

I wa shocked. Here she was, in public, naked, giving a blowjob. It wasn't in the car - it was out in the open where anyone could see. And what made it more exciting was that she was leading this - not in the games that I started. She bobbed up and down on his cock, taking time to lick it while she talked to him. " You have a nice cock. I like cocks like yours. Like the blowjob" He nodded. She replied, " Bet your wife doesn't give blow jobs like this does she? He simply said, No;.

She continued, " "You know what's even better than a blow job?" We all paused " Blowing two guys and once.", and signaled to me to come over. She unbuckled my pants and she began sucking me while jerking off the other guy. I was in heaven. My ex was naked, sucking two cocks in public - and this was her game, not mine! The other guy looked ta me and said 'You are a lucky man!" And I said "I know!".

She kept on sucking, tried to get both cocks in her mouth but didn't get much. She simply cooed," You are too big to get both in!" I didn't think we were, it was just her begin a flirt. I started to notice we had a bit of an audience in the distance, just another couple. But - I was worried about her reputation and someone seeing her. I said, " Um, I think there is audience". She replied, 'Well we need to finish her then! Cum for me boys! Cum all over me!!"

That did it for me,. I grabbed my cock and started shooting all over her face and tits. The other guy immediately started cumming as well, and we both came all over her. When we were done, she licked both of our cocks clean and started scoping the cum off her face and stared licking them clean. She was a cum covered mess -all in public, all naked, all in front of a distant audience

We both took deep breaths and he said, " This was great!! I need to come here more often!" She got up, grabbed a tissue from purse, and wiped her face, She leaned up to the guy, kissed him on the cheek, and said, "Thanks!! That was fun!" We walked bak to our cars and left.

As we drove home, i asked her, "Is this the new you? " She said, "I don't know. But it was fun to try new things every once in a while. " She looked at me, then pulled off her dress and told me to drive for a while. She pushed the seat back, spread her legs and began to masturbate. All she said was " Try to keep your eyes on the road"., and made herself cum in about two seconds.

From that moment, she was more one about sex and things. Every once in a awhile she would wear stockings and garters to school, usually with the thong panties and sometimes with no panties. On those days yo could guarentee she would walk around the house in the garters and stocking and go about her day. I would cone home from the city and she's be grading papers in garters and a push up bra, One time the neighbor from downstairs came to the door and was talking to me, she didn't realize he was there and walked out in that outfit She walked past with her ass having out. She turned around and he saw her bush through the panties. She just said "Hi" and kept walking away, that great ass moving back and forth.. He shook his head and left

One time I wanted to watch the Jets game. - told her that a few days before. When the game started she walked to the kitchen wearing a robe. Then she came back, and she was naked except for heels, and handed me a menu. She said, " I am your waitress for today;s game. What can I get you?. The menu had some food items, but on the bottom. she had a section called "VIP Extras".' I asked her what was Sweet Treats? She knelt in front of me and gave me a blow job. The whole VIP were sex acts or sex shows like dildo halftime performance.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to oney3232 For This Useful Post:

Tags
escort, gangbang, teacher, wh*r*, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s