or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2015, 12:05 PM

Thanked 5,922 Times in 597 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkenzy View Post
From our SoBe trip...
Were the kids with you on that trip? If so, how did they react?
Old 04-14-2015, 01:04 PM

Thanked 2,299 Times in 85 Posts

Had to chim in here because I LOVE it when my wife sunbathes in the yard without a care in the world... this was from a while ago late 80's - had to catch it on video... so I would believe it later...
Attached Thumbnails
byf.jpg  
Old 04-14-2015, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monarch View Post
One sunny afternoon we went for a walk down the river but didn't realise how nice it actually was. As it was absolutely deserted i managed to talk her into lying topless for a while and managed to get a few photos for my album. We were sitting talking away totally oblivious to everything around us (okay i was spending too much time staring at her boobs) and didn't notice a group of 4 early teenagers approach us from behind us. My wife heard the voices and jumped up and grabbed her top and quickly put it on without her bra to avoid embarrassment. She doesn't know if they saw her boobs or not. What do you think......

I can only hope so! In fact, remembering my adolescence, I hope they caught a good look at your wife's boobs, jiggling as she pulled on her top...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nudebeachlovers For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2015, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizzman View Post
The wife will sometimes sunbathe nude in the backyard. She's got an area where she can get lots of sun but the neighbors would have a hard time spotting her. Once she almost got caught by a couple of electical service guys doing some work in the neighborhood. I was in the house and I happened to see them walking around to the back and I knew she was out there nude and I could have warned her but I thought "What the heck, let them get a look!" I looked out back and she was lying there face up, with her tits and pussy fully exposed and I just stood there and watched and waited to see the show! The only reason they didn't catch her fully exposed was that she apparently either heard the gate opening or them talking and she jumped up and grabbed one of her towels and kind of wrapped it around herself as they came through the gate and she was running for the backdoor as they rounded the corner of the house and confronted each other!! I could hear the guys apologize as she opened the door and came inside but I thought it was pretty exciting to see her just a few feet away from 2 guys and all she had to cover her nude body was a towel kind of half-wrapped around her!! She came rushing in with this look of total embarrassement on her face and I pretended not to know what happened. As the guys left I watched them and they were both talking and laughing, I'm sure thinking how close they had come to seeing her nude!! After that she would still sunbathe nude but she always made sure the gate was locked! I included a couple of pics of her sunbathing in the backyard. Maybe the guys that almost caught her surf this site and will see what they missed! It is kind of funny because she was so embarrassed when those 2 workmen almost caught her nude, instead, here she is for the whole world to see
I was just thinking, what if she'd had headphones on and her eyes closed listening while the sun beat down on her naked body. She would not have heard the gate open or even their chattering voices before they went mute upon seeing her completely bare in the full light of day...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nudebeachlovers For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2015, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My wife does occasionally lay out nude in our enclosed back yard, not much chance of being seen. However, one afternoon when she was out there I heard the doorbell ring. It was an ATT service guy and he asked my permission to get to the junction box in our backyard. I smiled to myself a little and said "sure, go right ahead, there is a gate at the end of the driveway".

A few minutes later my nude wife came storming in "very funny you old pervert".
Oh, that is perfectly classic. It's exactly what I would have done... love it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nudebeachlovers For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2015, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post
Here's a pic of the one-and-only time my lady sunbathed nude in the back garden. She only did it because I dared her too. Truth is, she's not much of a sunbather. Says she gets bored of it very quickly.

Damn shame that...
Once you have her nude in the back garden before she is bored, I recommend you engage her in something more stimulating than sunbathing...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nudebeachlovers For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2015, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkenzy View Post
She has been back at it. This time, she laid out next to the fence on a lounger. This is right next to our neighbor's yard and just 10 feet from the gate to the front. The neighbors just need to peek through the fence boards for a close up. While she laid out, I walked out front and could make her out from the sidewalk. Walking towards the gate it was real easy to see through the fence. She is even doing this mostly when the kids are home.

When I was a college student home on break I sometimes worked on a small lawn maintenance crew. Just the three of us. We would have loved to have gone to work on your next door neighbors backyard and instead of mowing, use the time to do a light trim on the shrubbery, so we could quietly observe your beautiful wife in all her glory. As soon as the first one of us spotted your wife, he'd alert whoever was still unloading gear from the truck, and we would plot our next hour to see as much of your wife as possible, attentive to every little shift in posture and position...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nudebeachlovers For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2015, 09:21 PM

Mkenzy-

Thanks a lot for the stories and pics of your awesome wife. In my opinion this is the best thread on this site! Does she know about your posts? Hopefully she's cool with it and will continue putting on these shows for you...maybe even pose for some more photos??

I'm curious- do you think she'd ever go fully nude walking around common areas of your house or in your backyard? Or does she save those times only for when you're away on vacation? Also, have you floated the idea of daring her to show off for/tease friends or relatives? I'm kinda the jealous type and would probably never challenge my gf to one of these dares, but the results in your case would probably be exciting for both of you....and surely appreciated by the unsuspecting "victim"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wineguy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2015, 02:31 PM

Thanked 1,555 Times in 35 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatjazz View Post
Were the kids with you on that trip? If so, how did they react?
No kids...just us. She may have worn the thong to the beach had they been around, but I doubt she would have gone topless.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mkenzy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2015, 02:34 PM

Thanked 1,555 Times in 35 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineguy View Post
Mkenzy-

Thanks a lot for the stories and pics of your awesome wife. In my opinion this is the best thread on this site! Does she know about your posts? Hopefully she's cool with it and will continue putting on these shows for you...maybe even pose for some more photos??

I'm curious- do you think she'd ever go fully nude walking around common areas of your house or in your backyard? Or does she save those times only for when you're away on vacation? Also, have you floated the idea of daring her to show off for/tease friends or relatives? I'm kinda the jealous type and would probably never challenge my gf to one of these dares, but the results in your case would probably be exciting for both of you....and surely appreciated by the unsuspecting "victim"
I doubt she will go totally nude in the yard. However, she always is in the house. She has had some boudoir photos taken to surprise me, and I had a book made of them. I have suggested letting friends see it, and she didn't totally reject the idea.

Tags
yard

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12