uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2021, 06:31 AM

Smile stripping for an audience Judy's birthday

Well it all started with my striper girlfriend we would dance for eachother and it was alot of fun. I never thought i would do it for an audience. My girlfriend danced at a club called the wildzebra. It was her friends birthday and the dancer never showed . Lizette my gf asked me to perform i was like sure just 2 ladies. So i got ready i was nervous a bit. Then more girls showed up 20 girls. I was like that wasnt the deal Lizette said i would be very happy after the party. She said i would do great and make some tips. It was at our house so i put on a tuxedo i stayed upstairs and thought yes im gonna do it if i could do it for lizette i could do it for them most of them were strippers themselves. I slammed a couple of beers and told lizette you wont be jealous she said no it would turn her on. She picked the skimpiest t-back she had bought me i was like how about the other one . She sat on my lap and i was like you win. So i waited for awhile and i heard one girl say is he gonna strip or not . Lizette came up and said were ready she said once your clothes come off i would feel natural like when we do it for eachother. She grabbed my hand and walked me down the stairs she blurted out remember this is my guy be gentle. She walked over to the stereo and put on Inxs devil inside . All i could hee was take it off i felt a rush of adrenaline . Judy was very excited i removed tuxedo jacket and then my shirt Judy started rubbing my chest and abs i peeked at lizette no jealousy said show them whats mine baby. Then i moved over to group of strippers i knew and they removed my socks and boots they were rubbing me and spanking my ass, I went back to Judy and layed in front of her she ripped my pants off i was wearing bikini briefs only. I started shaking my butt and she was grabbing i felt like a king . Lizette grabbed a seat and i started giving her a lap dance. Before i knew it she took my briefs off and i was in only a tback. Thats when the fun started and they started tipping me touching my bare ass. One lady almost pulled it off and stuffed a20 right in there. I went back to judy and she was very aggressive it was all fun anyways. I did the last song and headed upstairs to shower. I came back down most of the ladies had left Judy was telling LIZETTE i was perfect head to toe. So a few of us partied for awhile i was looking forward to seeing my lady. Judy was drunk and had to sleep over. Lizette went downstairs to get her situated so i was just relaxing and when i looked up she brought JUDY with her she was besides the money you made i told you u would be happy. Lizette told us this was a one time thing made it very clear . This wasnt our first time having a threesome it was definitely a night to remember. Soon afterthat lizettes friend started booking me for parties. Lizette accompanied me to my gigs . So now we were both strippers it added spice to our love life. We were together from 2003 -2016. I actually completed one of my fantasies i did it
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wildbill87 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2021, 01:23 AM

Default Part 2 stripping for judy

I started slowly doing birthday ,and bachlorettte parties i still couldnt believe i was getting almost naked for a bunch of ladies. My gf Lizette once told me i could do it very easy and great MONEY. She went with me on my gigs for awhile but we came to an understanding not to be present when we did our jobs. As time passed Lizette said i should go audition at the club she worked at they had female and male strippers guys only thu-sat . I said im comfy doing private shows. I eventually gave in i couldnt believe how many women were there. A waitress said dont be nervous and said i will tip you very well and buy you a few beers. I said you know my gf works on the other side of the club.She smiled and said yes very pretty lady. I told her she will be here when her shift ends take care of her drinks. Finally it was my turn she said good luck sweetie. The dj was what songs would i prefer i said i like rock how about some van halen he said ok. I made my way to the stage my name was Taurus. I saw Lizette and a few of her girlfriends including Judy. I stripped down to a black t-back the waitress was really staringand quite aggresive. She wispered i want thosesweet cheeks of yours. Then said im a friend of Judy's i was like damn i told her i have a gf who i love . She replied i can share she i said thats up to her Lizette picks out the girl and she is picky. I kept working the stages good tips and Judy showed up and i danced for her and she said i would like some table dances if your available . I said yes we need to talk so we sat down i asked how well do you know the waitress she said oh BRENDA. She was i told he rabout my party. I SAID OK thats fine but Lizette and i dont advertise promised not to do it again. I then sat her down and let her remove my pants and performed for her she was really turned on then i took off my briefs down to black tuxedo tback she was grabbing my ass and put her hands around my waist then pinched my cock i did 5 dances for her she asked how much do i owe you i said 100 she stuffed it im gstring. THEN STUFFED ANOTHER 100 in my crotch .Lizette watched it all and was smiling turned on. So i went and changed and sat at our table Brenda the waitress brought us some drinks and said there on me. She sat down and said nice to meet you Lizette said i know you from here your Judys friend. She asked her was getting off if i could give her a dance LIZETTE SAID YES BUT I WANT TO WATCH Brenda replied sure you wont get jeaulous she said no. So i gave hera few dances and she was ready to pay Lizette said she had it covered andif we could have her number. She said definitely .A few days went by and i had seen her at work and flirted . She said i havent called yet said i want to hook up with you ive never had a threesome i told her thats the only way . Later that night she called and LIZETTE INVITED HER OVER we partied for awhile and bam Lizette and her were making out touching eachother i just watched and got very turned on. Thhen she told her go kiss him and play with him. She was all over me. The night was amazing best 3 some we had ever had. Lizette was different she said we need to get together again i was shocked but no complaints. I went to work and Brenda was very happy but once again said can we do it alone. I said no and she smiled cant blame a girl for trying see you both on friday !
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wildbill87 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2021, 11:26 AM

Default stripping for an audience first time judys birthday 💞

Click image for larger version

Name:	m_da3dd90a651a4d61ab385d4714adf7dd.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	624.9 KB
ID:	12007233
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wildbill87 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2021, 08:56 PM

Default Lizette and judy :)💕💓

Click image for larger version