Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2016, 01:07 PM

Thanked 1,161 Times in 58 Posts
Default Willing Wife

For me it started at school. Occasionally one of us boys would manage to get hold of a girly mag and during break we would crowd round in a corner somewhere looking at it. We lived sheltered lives and this was the sixties, so getting hold of these mags was difficult let alone laying our hands on anything more hard core than bare breasted women wearing stockings and suspenders. These ladies never showed us any pubic hair but those pics nevertheless gave me a huge thrill and ever since I’ve had a fetish for vintage bare breasted women in suspenders. These women knew that this was all about the male fixation with their bodies and they posed with a mischievous naughty glint in their eyes. They showed no inhibition about throwing modesty, along with their clothes, to the winds as they looked out at us with beaming smiles, loose parted lips or cheeky pouts.

Well, of course, when I got married I just had to take some sleazy (polaroid) photographs of the wife. I wanted her to pose just like one of these brazen women who had turned me on so much at school. She had had a few sexual encounters before I met her and this proved to be enough informal “sl*t training” to help her lose her inhibitions. She knew what men liked about her and knew what to do in front of the camera. She proved to be as willing as any to throw her modesty along with her clothing to the winds and pose for some dirty pics. Even better she was OK about posing a little more hard core than the ones I had seen at school. Difficult to believe I know, but the first picture I saw of a willing floozy spreading her legs to show off her hairy vulva was of the wife!

But to complete my fantasy I would have liked to have had the wife appear, wedding ring and all, in one of those smutty magazines that made us school boys indulge in “solitary vice”! But there were no easy outlets for publication until along came the internet and sites like OCC! So at last the wife could become one of those provocative hussies who so obligingly pose in ways to encourage us to squirt our load when we need some relief!
Old 10-06-2016, 01:16 PM

Thanked 1,161 Times in 58 Posts
Default Why show our wives naked?

For me it started at school. Occasionally one of us boys would manage to get hold of a girly mag and during break we would crowd round in a corner somewhere looking at it. We lived sheltered lives and this was the sixties, so getting hold of these mags was difficult let alone laying our hands on anything more hard core than bare breasted women wearing stockings and suspenders. These ladies never showed us any pubic hair but those pics nevertheless gave me a huge thrill and ever since I’ve had a fetish for vintage bare breasted women in suspenders. These women knew that this was all about the male fixation with their bodies and they posed with a mischievous naughty glint in their eyes. They showed no inhibition about throwing modesty, along with their clothes, to the winds as they looked out at us with beaming smiles, loose parted lips or cheeky pouts.

Well, of course, when I got married I just had to take some sleazy (polaroid) photographs of the wife. I wanted her to pose just like one of these brazen women who had turned me on so much at school. She had had a few sexual encounters before I met her and this proved to be enough informal “sl*t training” to help her lose her inhibitions. She knew what men liked about her and knew what to do in front of the camera. She proved to be as willing as any to throw her modesty along with her clothing to the winds and pose for some dirty pics. Even better she was OK about posing a little more hard core than the ones I had seen at school. Difficult to believe I know, but the first picture I saw of a willing floozy spreading her legs to show off her hairy vulva was of the wife!

But to complete my fantasy I would have liked to have had the wife appear, wedding ring and all, in one of those smutty magazines that made us school boys indulge in “solitary vice”! But there were no easy outlets for publication until along came the internet and sites like OCC! So at last the wife could become one of those provocative hussies who so obligingly pose in ways to encourage us to squirt our load when we need some relief!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to websta22 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2016, 04:42 PM

Thanked 1,254 Times in 74 Posts
Default wife hates panties

My Wife hates panties. she is very sexy. has lot of boy friends, but she hasn't gathered courage to sleep with any of them, except one. But somehow they didn't fuck that night. They slept together the whole night though. my wife was touched everywhere, her tits got sucked pussy and ass felt, but that guy didnt fuck her

please let me know what u think of her ass? would you guys give her the fuck she needs??
Attached Thumbnails
image1.JPG   image2.JPG  

Old 10-13-2016, 06:56 PM

Thanked 14,132 Times in 663 Posts

May be the question should be why do wife's pose for us .
I no by reading that some take pics and post them with out the wife having a say as to weather she wants to be nude on the net some are happy to post as long as there face is not shown .
At the end of the day coming across your neighbours wife nude on the net is very unlikely , unless she has a large blog on tumblr .
So why do wife's pose is to just say shut him up and stop him going on about it.
Or is it we post pics to show every one just how lucky we are to have a wife that will pose nude and put pics up.
Then why do we look at these posts , just in case we see the neighbours wife or a friends wife .
How many times have you found some one you no on the net .
I'm still looking
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2016, 03:45 AM

My wife use to love to show off, before we met she would go on dating sites and end up doing all sort, I know she had met men just for sex and then went into a relationship with a dom as her fantasies were all about being submissive, tied and and controlled. He wasn't a very good dom so it didn't last long. She still has pictures of her fucking other men, they show her sucking cocks, anal , tied up and I find them a huge turn on, during sex and bondage session I make her tell me everything she use to do and was made to do.

We found each other on a social media site when we started chatting and the subject soon got around to sex and fantasies. She always had a fantasy of being shown off but not just in pictures but in real life. She wanted to be naked and tied up and displayed , initially she want to be in a place where people could look but couldn't touch but then that progressed to wanted to be touched and then just used although she never had the courage to actually go though with it. In recent years her confidence took a bit of a drop after being ill for a while and gaining some weight, she still likes to pose for pictures but just thinks no one would want to see them, she has let me post on here as long as I never show her face but anything else is fine and she might even take request. I would just love to know what you would like to do to her if I let you, I have tried to talk her into letting another man fuck her but she just isnt keen on that at the moment although she might try with a woman
Attached Thumbnails
pose.JPG  
Old 11-21-2016, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camflasher1 View Post
My Wife hates panties. she is very sexy. has lot of boy friends, but she hasn't gathered courage to sleep with any of them, except one. But somehow they didn't fuck that night. They slept together the whole night though. my wife was touched everywhere, her tits got sucked pussy and ass felt, but that guy didnt fuck her

please let me know what u think of her ass? would you guys give her the fuck she needs??
I would fuck the ever lovin' shit out of her!! Her ass looks fantastic!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fibes2 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2016, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camflasher1 View Post

If she hates panties, don't let her wear any!! I would'nt let her wear very much at all ...anywhere!!
Old 12-04-2016, 08:27 AM

Thanked 2,407 Times in 90 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto.bea View Post
This is a good question, At the start I took some photos for the pleasure and finally it 's become a drug... I want to do photos session every day... My wife doesn't want at the beginning but now it is fine and we did some photos sessions glamours and erotic.
I decided to post some photos on flickr and she know that, she selected some of them but I also upload private one and start to shared with other mens who shared her wife. Also start to ask for hot comment, how they found my wife if they want to spend a night with her etc... showing more private photos at the end... Now I can't resist, I try but I like a lot to read comments nice comment and hot comments also.
I my view it is only to think ok my wife is style attractive and gorgeous, she is still desirable for others I am a lucky man!!! what do you thinks,? do you have the same spirit?
You will see some photos of my wife...
She is simply fantastic!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to maurizio1010bis For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2016, 10:28 AM

Thanked 12,175 Times in 453 Posts

In may case I haven't had to share my ex. She shared herself. In the flesh!

I guess it's a little different when you're talking about social nudism. During our "naked years" my wife always went completely nude at the resort, club or at friends'. The biggest difference, of course, is that she was the one in control.
Out of the corner of my eye I could often see guys looking at her big boobs, or if they were by the pool, catch a view of her shaven labia if she was lying back and relaxing legs open. It never really bothered me. And it certainly didn't bother her. And I was actually proud of her for that!

I think over the years hundreds of people has seen her completely naked. That is certainly not as much as the amount of hits you can get online; but looking at an inanimate picture is not quite the same as looking at a real live woman like my ex, the way her boobs bounced when she walked, the way her lotioned glistening labia opened up, just a bit, when her legs opened. Or the way she grabbed her boobs and twirled them around when she lotioned, or her hand sliding between her buttcheeks when she lotioned all her nooks and crannies.

Darn those were good times. Maybe there are no pictures (that I know of) to commemorate; but I'm sure there are guys to this day who remember my ex butt naked!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2016, 05:15 PM

For us, we had talked about taking pictures and it was a turn on. Then we started looking online for amateur sites with real couples sharing their pictures and we found a couple we liked. We posted one pic and the feedback was fantastic. We loved reading the responses and it made her want to take more. She loves the thought of men and women getting off to her pictures and she absolutely loves getting videos or pics of her covered in cum. One of the things that really turns her on is watching men cum, it drives her crazy. We watch videos of it she gets soaked.

I have a couple friends that have seen her pics and the one has sent several videos of him cumming on her pics. He's even seen nude in person and she was drenched showing herself. It's an incredible turn on all the way around!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sofineallmine For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1