Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2015, 02:26 PM

Thanked 2,427 Times in 149 Posts
Default Car fun

I've been able to get my girl to ride topless or naked with me, as well as send me pics when she's topless or naked in her car. Really turns me on to see her so exposed, so I ask her to do it quite a bit. Some times she's game...some times, not so much. In the past she has committed to doing this for me only when there was very little traffic, as she's very shy. It's fun to see her sitting there, naked, where oncoming cars and trucks could see her (although, frankly, it would be a miracle for anyone to actually see anything as the reflection on the windshield and the relative speed would complicate the sight).

So I was driving the other day, and we had quite a trip ahead of us. Total time was a little over three hours with the first hour on a semi-busy two lane road, the next two hours would be on an increasingly busy freeway. Shortly after we started the drive (I can't remember the reason...perhaps because I was going WAY out of the way for her) she said that after we got a snack, that she would take her clothes off, and SHE suggested that we stop at a restaurant at the end of the two lane portion of our trip. I was surprised that she would pick this as her place to strip afterward, as the two lane has been where she's been comfortable riding this way. It's been on very rare occasions that she would ride this way on the highway. The hour waiting for the interchange was fantastic for the anticipation.

We merged onto the freeway, and I thought that I would just play along with whatever happened. I know from past experiences with different relationships (this has been an ongoing, long term fetish for me) that a low pressure non expectational attitude gets the best results. As I had hoped, shortly after making the exchange, she looked over at me and asked if I wanted her to "get naked".

Traffic, at this time was really pretty light, as this is a very rural portion of road, but I was thrilled to have her playing along. "Well, that's what you said you would do..." I said. She slowly took off her shirt and bra. She sat there with her nipples tight. She was obviously enjoying turning me on (and I made no secret to the fact that she was doing exactly that). This is a separated two lane highway, so everyone in sight would be moving in the same direction at about the same speed.

A girl, naked, sitting in the passenger side of the car is really pretty difficult to see. If you happened to look over, you might see a nervous face, some shoulders... If she was really into it, the girl can hoist herself up (once she knows you're looking), and give you a nice flash. Trucks, on the other hand, have a much better viewpoint. In addition, they tend to travel quite a bit slower. Nevertheless, it can be incredibly nerve wracking for her to be sitting there...not quite sure of how much is being shown, or who it's being shown to. More often than not, she will make an effort to look away from people passing or being passed (kind of like an ostrich I guess) hoping to not be too exposed. Me, on the other hand, have a hard time watching the road as I'm looking for someone to recognize what is going on. She traveled like this for a few minutes, and I set the cruise to a very modest pace so someone would have to look past me to see her riding topless next to me. I was having a great time, though I hadn't noticed anyone notice (just the potential drives me crazy). As we tooled along, and as she saw how turned on I was, she asked "do you want me to take off my pants?".

I knew that there was no way that anyone in a car could see far enough into my car to notice that she would be completely nude, but I love the game. "Fuck yeah" was my response, and she slipped her pants off. I reached over and took her clothes, and placed them in the back seat. She looked awesome. Traffic was still very light, but the added nudity was definitely causing her a bit more grief. I decided that speeding up a bit would offer me an opportunity to pass some of the cars that had already passed us. If they thought they saw something then...they might be more likely to look over now. I reached over and started touching her upper thigh. We passed quite a few cars, and were approaching a couple pick up trucks. I could see the concern in her eyes.
Old 11-13-2015, 02:51 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

We've done this quite a few times. Always fun!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2015, 03:04 PM

As we got closer to the line of cars and trucks I could see that it had been too much for her, and she reached back and grabbed her coat from the back seat. As we approached the trucks, she slid it up to cover part of her breasts. We passed them without any recognition as to what was going on in our car, so I mentioned just how hard it is to see anything...and how incredible she looked...and just how much she was turning me on. She pushed the coat to the side, and I slipped my hand further up her thigh. It was incredible to see her so flushed, anxious, nervous. I started playing with her a little bit, and she reclined the seat a bit. She turned her head toward me, and closed her eyes. I realized that now the chances of another car seeing anything were reduced, but the opportunity to play with her lying there like that was too much to miss.

I could see a semi in the slow lane quite a bit ahead, and we were slowly gaining on it. He would have an unobstructed view down into the car, and would be able to see all of her lying there taking the fingering from me. She continued to lie there with her eyes closed (trusting in me that I wouldn't pass any trucks?). She was beginning to really enjoy the fingering, and it was very obvious that she was getting off on the excitement of the whole experience. I left the car on cruise control, and passed the line of cars and pick ups, then finally the semi at about 5 mph or so faster than they were going. I didn't see any recognition that anyone saw or suspected anything.

The speed that I was travelling was allowing for both passing traffic, and being passed by traffic. The traffic I was passing was always kind of a surprise. You couldn't be sure who was in the car. Any traffic coming up on us I could see so (for the better part of judgement) if there were children, or if there was a woman driving, I would have her slide her coat up to obscure the view. I think she came to trust that I was looking out for her. As we continued on, the traffic started to become a little thicker, and the rare truck became quite a few pick up trucks (Hunters, construction trucks, etc) and the occasional semi truck. She continued to ride with her head turned toward me, her eyes closed. I asked her to spread her legs so I could get a better look at her, and she put her feet up on the dash. Now, if someone was to glance our way, they would recognize her bare feet propped up like an advertisement of what was inside.
Old 11-13-2015, 03:23 PM

Thanked 6,693 Times in 273 Posts
Default Have done it too

It sure does make the time pass quickly when there is a long drive to do. My wife has done it both daytime and dark. Day trips are the best, especially when there are stoplights along the way. Have quite a few stories that come to mind.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2015, 04:58 PM

So she's riding with her feet up, her legs spread. Completely exposed to me, and pretty exposed to anybody who looked in while passing. The traffic continued to get heavier, and she asked me how much longer did I want her to stay naked.

"I don't know...how about until (A town about 20 minutes down the road)?"

She seemed comfortable with that, and closed her eyes again. I continued to play with her, and started watching the pick up trucks and semis that were coming along on her side. She was grinding harder into my hand, and although she wasn't looking, I'm sure she could hear the rumble of the larger tires as we slowly passed the trucks. I was about to burst the seams on my pants, and couldn't believe that she'd allowed this to go as far as it had.

We passed the town, but I didn't say anything. She continued to ride with her eyes closed as I fingered her. As we came up on a couple semi trucks, I slowly took the car out of cruise control, and began to slow down next to the cab. I couldn't see the driver, but I'm sure he noticed the car that came up on him then paced next to his truck.

The tires were rumbling next to the car window, and I know he was looking down at her. I'm pretty sure she knew as well, as she started grinding harder and harder then took her feet off the dash and put them on the floor. I wasn't sure if she was stopping, but instead she forced her pelvis up of the seat with me continuing to play with her clit. She exploded into one of the biggest orgasms I've ever seen her have.

At this point I figured that I was probably done. (you know...the whole post orgasm thing) I slowed down on the hand work, and let her just ride and relax for a few minutes. She made no effort to cover back up, so I started working my way back into her. We continued to drive like this, and I continued to pass trucks at a slower pace as traffic began to get pretty heavy.

She asked me if we were past (that town), and I said that we were. She asked if she should cover up, and I said that I'd rather she didn't.

"How much further do you want me to ride like this?" She said, which I replied "Well, we've got about another half hour to go. Do you think you could do that?"

She did. Two hours of naked on the road. Passed HUNDREDS of cars and trucks. She had AT LEAST three huge orgasms, and afterward we humped like bunnies for hours!!

In fact, every since, that's the memory that drives me over the edge. I can't wait to do it again!
Old 11-13-2015, 07:53 PM

Thanked 5,597 Times in 357 Posts
Default One of our fav things

Anyone who's followed my posts over the years will know that it's one of our favourite things. Currently, we're averaging about two of these incidents per year!

Here's some of my previous posts on the topic:
Best night ever / almost caught
Some stats (albeit from 2010)
Something nice to look at
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2015, 07:16 PM

Thanked 1,022 Times in 44 Posts
Default We've done that....

Our story.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to higgsboson For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2015, 11:40 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Road Trips

A long-ago Ex of mine and I used to help pass the time quicker when we took these regular car trips with sexual games. It usually started with her starting to tell me in detail what she was going to do to me when we checked into the hotel. We were usually in a pickup with a bench seat so it made games easier to play. We used to have contests to see who could strip themselves naked with one hand.

I'd be driving and she'd hold this handle above the passenger door and strip completely naked and I'd time her. We'd pull over and switch drivers. I'd hold the handle and strip and she'd time me. Winner got their sexual first choice at the hotel. One time we continued the game her still driving and I dressed myself in her clothes one-handed followed by her doing the same. All the while each strip/dressing was timed.

We continued with stripping off the others clothes - timed of course. We ended up back in our own clothes. I think she beat me by 20 seconds total.

It might sound like a stupid game, but we had fun and it passed quite a bit of time. Of course we got "seen" quite a few times doing this even though we tended to play our games in the more rural areas.

I have stories of our road trips...maybe another day.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
exhibitionist, public, reluctant

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s