uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2016, 02:48 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Well I arrived home yesterday afternoon a day early to surprise my wife. We went to the local watering hole for drinks then home to drinks by the fireplace on our patio. I told my wife no more weekend trips for at least three weeks. She then started with all the things she wanted me to do around the house. One was to remove the building we used to use for storage and has become unsightly to her and remove the three pine trees that are behind that building (last remaining pine trees).

After contemplating the list I told her I would have to borrow some equipment from Kenneth to remove the building and trees. To my surprise she said that she has been texting him for over a month to assist in the project. I was surprised because neither my wife nor Kenneth have mentioned this project or the texting. I just assumed they quit texting each other. I asked about the texting and she said they text weekly. She said that he is funny to text. He even text her about what his wife did for the Hawaii trip.

Well she said he is standing firm on a text picture for project assistance. I told her I will call him and he will loan me what I need. She then said no that she can do this without a picture.

She then sent kenneth a text telling him I was home and will be home this weekend to remove the building and trees. He quickly responded with did I get my picture yet? My wife and I are on a sofa and I am reading as she types. She sent back no and you will not get one either. He replied, I guess I can not assist. Too busy. She replied, I guess I will have my husband contact you then rather than surprise him. A long pause before a response. He sent, what do you propose?

She asked me and I declined to get involved. She sent, same as last time. Again a long pause then he sent, OK that is good for tree removal but what about building demo and removal. She again asked me and I volunteered nothing. She could come up with nothing. He text several times asking till she sent, I think that's enough.

He then sent back the following. "OK, same as before but after we complete you have to serve us drinks topless for a full basketball game. I laughed. She said that's not funny. I said it is to me. The last time you wore tops that hid nothing. Now its you wear nothing to hide nothing.

We had a conversation about Kenneth's proposal. Summary. She was unsure. I did not help at all with the decision. I said I like the idea of a topless server but I am not a party to this negotiation.

She sent back "ok same as last time and I will serve drinks topless". I went to instant wood. Kenneth sent back "ok, let's be clear. You will wear a seethru top for work and you will act as our topless server during the game. This includes watching the game awaiting a drink order topless". I laughed again. My wife never curses but said "shit" reading the text. She said she thought it would be serving only. She sent back as follows " fine, I agree but you have to send a crew in the month of Feb to build my water garden". He sent back "agreed", " SEE you early Saturday".

In the remaining conversation she said she has been trying to get him to build a water garden for a long time and now she will order the material and get the work for free. She also said that since kenneth text her about what his wife did for her trip she is not too worried about her being mad if she happens to find out.

Kenneth text me after the conclusion of their negotiations asking if I was aware of Saturday. I text back yes and looks to be an interesting Saturday.
Old 01-27-2016, 12:24 PM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Wow!

AWESOME! Here we expect go again!
Old 01-27-2016, 05:30 PM

I decided to take the week off to get my honey-do list shortened. When I take off I tend to get calls and text from my working friends.

Something my wife is unaware of for Saturday. I have two really close friends. By this I am saying I would trust them completely. Kenneth is one. Bob is the other. Now my wife and I are close to both and their wives.

Bob called this morning. We haven't talked much in the last couple of months as I have been traveling and spending time away.

Bob asked when we could break bread, consume some sinful beverage and catch up.

Well I told him about my wife and her deal with kenneth. He started begging to help work and attend the game. I first said I did not want to interfere with my wife's deal.

Now bob has maybe done 2 hours of manual labor in his life. His belief is why work when you can hire people to work. I relayed this to him and we were really going to have to work to accomplish the task in one day. He countered that he will work and be responsible for having everyone's favorite beverga available.

I of course relented.

Now here is the way the day is going to happen. I just checked the weather and we are to have a clear sunny unseasonably warm saturday. Bob will meet kenneth at his place of business and be at my house by 7 a.m.

My wife agreed to let me go out this week and purchase an appropriate sheer workout shirt. She said to get several since I am there but they had to be 3/4 sleeve. I did my online shopping. Two white tops and one yellow top will be at my door tomorrow.

My wife is to be outside ready to work when kenneth arrives. When the work is complete we will retire to the house to locate an appropriate basketball game. My wife has suggested the grizzlies game at 7 p.m. so twelve hours to complete the demolition and removal.

I told her last night that I intend on getting photographic evidence of this event. She at first was an absolute no. After me pleading that I would love a few photos for my golden years she agreed only if she can confiscate Kenneth's phone. I immediately agreed. I hope this will lead to the ability to post maybe one picture with approval. I took one with her somewhat covering at Christmas that she allowed me to keep. Possible future negotiations.? maybe I can post in the how dirty is your cell phone thread soon.

I asked her if she still had his dick picture. She said not on the phone but she had that picture and many more on a flash drive in my office. It appears every time he did the whole I'll send you mine if you send me yours, he sent a mine but never got the yours. Possible negotiation point again.

I assume by my writing it is obvious I'm bored and look forward to the weekend. Sitting here Bourbon in one hand cigarette in the other impatiently waiting on Saturday while answering text after text from bob and kenneth.
Old 01-31-2016, 04:06 PM

Saturday was fantastic. I received my order of tops for my wife. When I opened the box I knew I did not do well selecting the tops. All were somewhat transparent but I was trying for completely. So I went shopping. For those interested in shopping for a sheer workout top don't bother. Go to a dance boutique. Go to the ballet section. JACKPOT. Relatively pricey but one nude sheer top and one white top later I was extremely pleased.

My wife arrived home and was excited about the new workout tops. After a short night out we headed for home. She agreed to model the new workout tops. As suspected all would show the hint of areola/nipple but not sheer at all. She even mentioned that her other tops were more see through. That's when I handed her the bag with the dance tops. First nude top left nothing to the imagination but was a little big. The white top hit the bullseye. I bought it a size or two smaller. Completely see-thru and was snug in all the right places.

As we lay in bed I asked my wife if she was comfortable going through with this and that Kenneth would have helped with the removal either way. She surprised me with her answers as we talked. Here's her answers.

"I am doing this because it is fun teasing both Kenneth and you.". Another, "I am more comfortable because nothing happened afterwards by wives getting mad.". "If Kenneth's wife was OK in a similar top around you I should be OK around him."

To sum up. I was shocked at my wife's candor and comfort discussing saturday. She also said she actually looked forward to being the center of attention for us rather than listen to our normally boring conversations.

Saturday morning was beautiful. I was on the patio have coffee at 6 a.m. when my wife walked out the door.

She had showered and had her hair pulled back into a ponytail. You could tell she used the blowdryer on that part as it was stunning. Then I looked at the top. She chose the white ballet top. It was perfect. She had it hugging every contour and words connot describe.

She was wearing a pair of zebra print yoga pants that did the same to all contours. I believe she had some form of tennis shoe on but I never made it that far. She did a spin and said what do you think? I said wow, I definitely need a picture of this. To my shock again, she handed me my phone said one but wait. She went inside and came out wearing one of her golf hats with the pony tail pulled out the back. She gave me a hands on the hips pose said you get one. I immediately clicked twice. She took my phone deleted one and said no cameras the rest of the day.

We had coffee until we heard what sounded like an 18 wheeler in my drive. My wife went inside and I circled from behind the house to see Kenneth coming down my drive in one of his dumptrucks with bib behind pulling a backhoe on a trailer. I opened the gates and they passed through waving and smiling.

I get to the back of my place and as Kenneth what the hell? That we can drop the trees in the yard we didn't need all the heavy equipment. His response was with what I brought we can knock this out in hours and have all day to make my wife uncomfortable by stares and comments.

Bob was also all smiles and ready to get going. I started to unload but was stopped by Kenneth. We have to wait on your wife to get started. We spent the next ten minutes discussing our plan of attack when we see my wife walking our way.

She now had added a zipup work out jacket to her attire. She walked up to Kenneth and said our deal did not include others. Kenneth pointed at me. She walked up to me and said the same thing only when she finished she smiled. I apologized immediately and gave her sound reasoning for needing another.

She turned to face kenneth and bob. They both started begging and promising and offering. I walked over to the steps and sat down listening.

My wife finally said OK and started pulling her zipper down and stopped. Said something along the lines of I know we have all seen each other naked at some time but you are about to see me so I need a reminder. Both said anything. She had them drop their pants standing side by side and took a picture of them displaying their penis.

She then walked up to them and said to hand over all cell phones. Kenneth pulled his pants up walked to the truck and handed over his cell. Bob made no attempt to recover his pants. He duck walked with jeans at ankles to the truck said wait pulled his pants up unbuckeled his phone and handed it over.

Damn. Battery dying. Complete shortly. Much fun.!!
Old 01-31-2016, 04:55 PM

Now plugged in and alone.

So she got their cell phones walked to the house. Kenneth bob and I were laughing at the whole thing with kenneth telling bob I knew she was going to get our phones. Now my wife is driving my truck through the gates. She pulls up and offers us coffee. As we are helping ourselves to coffee she starts with the rules.

No touching. No matter how dirty a chest may get, no touching. No sharing the day with anyone other than each other later. Her rules was she will wear her top all day and will attend and serve drinks topless. Everyone agreed.

Then Kenneth's cell started ringing in my wife's backpack. She hands it to kenneth. When he is done she retrieves the phone and puts it in the backpack. Her final rule. If you want to answer your phone she gets to wear her jacket. All agreed.

She unzipped her jacket and placed it on top of her backpack. Again, we are all standing there transfixed on my wife's chest till she says "OK you've seen my chest, get to work. . We started unloading.

Now my wife's job was simply to assist. So every chance kenneth or bob could be close to her or need something she was requested. Kenneth was not joking. With the backhoe loading most of the trees we would find ourselves standing watching a lot. We had all tress down cut and loaded by 10 a.m. we could have been done by 9 a.m. if kenneth and bob would stay focused and stop taking mandatory fifteen minute breaks with my wife serving coffee.

Now the truck was loaded and kenneth was ready to go to the landfill. He volunteered my wife to go along. She agreed but wanted her jacket. Kenneth said that was not part of the rules. She reluctantly got in the truck and they headed to the landfill.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:35 AM

Sorry for not getting this done in one posting. I could summarize the day without detail in one posting but I enjoy reliving the day in the posting. Also I had to stop on my second post because Bob and his wife dropped by for a visit. I can post more on that but will stay on Saturday.

I believe I ended with kenneth and my wife headed to the landfill around 10 a.m. this truck only has a driver seat and a riders seat. After they left Bob and I opened the cooler to have a drink while waiting. The plan was to use the backhoe to demolish the building and load as much as possible before we load and clean the area.

Bob brought a fully stocked cooler of assorted beverages so we started with screwdrivers. It is a 15 minute drive to the landfill so we assumed they would return by 11 a.m.

As bob and I discussed the day and past he mentioned how casual my wife is about being exposed now as in our visit years ago. He also said he could call his wife and she would probably consent to a topless game also. I decided we better not push things yet and see how the day unfolds. So we sat and waited and waited and waited.

At noon we could hear the truck. Both kenneth and my wife were laughing as they exited the truck. Bob and I both started with the questions. It appears that kenneth took the long way back from the landfill. This way is a circle of interstate rather than a straight drive through town. She rode to the landfill with arms crossed most of the time through town. kenneth begged and begged for her to ride without crossed arms. My wife agreed to face an 18 wheeler on the interstate if they saw one truck alone and it was close to an exit.

Well on the way back a truck did not present itself so kenneth took an exit. Drove across to the entrance back on the interstate. He pulled to the side and watched till he saw a lone truck headed their way. He said they started down the ramp gaining speed as they went but by the time he reached the interstate the truck was passing the entrance. So it took time to reach the truck. He said his truck tops out at 75 unloaded and took awhile to reach the back of the truck. So much they passed the exit to my place.

Well kenneth said my wife kept saying that she shouldnt. Well it was too late. He moved to pass the truck. He said that he was probably only two or three mph faster so it was taking some time to get to the cab. My wife was complaining that it was taking too long but kenneth told her he was doing all he could to pass. She said she would face the window and wave. If the driver waved back she would then cover.

Now, according to kenneth. They paced the truck to a hill. As they were climbing the hill they pulled up to the cab. He looked over and said the driver was looking over at them. He said the driver looked to be a 30 something black man smoking a cigarette. So he said to my wife OK show him some tits. He said she first squirmed in her seat saying crap, crap crap. Then dropped her arms turned and faced the window. He said the look on the mans face was priceless. He said he mouthed something but could not tell what. He said then my wife raised a hand and waived. He said the driver waived back with a big smile. My wife then turned back in the seat and crossed her arms.

I thought that was the end. Then my wife started telling the rest. She said that the two trucks remained side by side. When kenneth slowed the truck slowed. She said she looked over and the driver was holding up a finger saying one more time. So kenneth said that give him another shot and he would slow down and take the next exit.

According to my wife they have been cab to cab for several minutes up and down hills with no traffic behind. So as she turned to face the window she saw the driver roll his window down signaling for her to do the same. Before she could think Kenneth rolled the passenger window down.

She is now facing the window arms crossed she said the driver was saying something but could not understand with the wind and engine noises. So she told kenneth she was going to flash him just before the exit and to make sure he made the exit or the day will end now. She said the driver continued saying something but could not hear. Rather than drop her arms she said she lifted her crossed arms to the brim of her hat. She said the driver first smiled then started saying something again. She lower her arms back across her chest. Kenneth slowed and took the exit. She said now you know why we are late. Bob started complaining that he wants the next trip. Kenneth said no CDL no driving.

Again. Sorry no ending yet. Work calls.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:57 PM

Doing my best to finish while everything is clear in my head. One point of clarification. Both kenneth and my wife agreed that it was her idea to expose herself to a truck and she found it exciting and fun to be sober doing things. Kenneth found it exciting also by the way he has talked and text about it. He believes the driver was requesting that they pull over but did not relay that to my wife.

Back to events. After their return bob and I had made several drinks and no attempt to work with kenneth and my wife's absence.

Upon return and completion of their story bob my wife and I made beverages. Kenneth declined as he was operating the backhoe and driving the truck. The three of us felt bad for him but not bad enough to mention it continuously.

Now the demo of the building. It took all of thirty minutes for kenneth to have most of the roof and walls down and loaded into the truck. Most of the floor was loaded the same. Now we have debris scattered. Durning this we sat in chairs watching kenneth work the backhoe and sipped our beverages.

We then had to load most of the remaining debris by hand into the large front bucket for kenneth to load it into the truck. It was slow work. We spent many trips standing at the bucket watching my wife's breast bounce and sway as she carried various items to the bucket. Somewhat hypnotic watching her bend to pick up a piece and carry.

The demo of the building took about an hour and a half to complete and load. We now have the work complete and it is only around 2:30 p.m.

We had time to take a break and enjoy a beverage before taking the trip to the landfill. Bob kenneth and I sat on the front bucket while my wife faced us in a chair all enjoying an adult drink while kenneth sat drinking water.

My wife would sit there teasing us by adjusting the top brushing her nipples making them look like first grade pencil erassers. She was a good sport with the comments and request that came later. She had fun with some request.

The first request was from kenneth. After she adjusted the fabric for what seemed to be the tenth time followed by nipple brushing. Kenneth said just how hard can your nipple get? We all turned and looked at kenneth. He said, "what? Bob and I both have to be thinking this, just look" while he pointed at her. We all then looked at my wife who looked down at her tits and back up smiling. Her response, "I don't know". Then it began with request for "her" or "them" to rub or pinch her nipples to see how "hard" they would get.

This went on with my wife smiling and responding after a quick brush of her hand across her nipples with "ok , how's that?" To chants of not good enough they can get better. Now from my prospective they were about as erect as I've ever seen. Both nipples had the thin white fabric forming a nice tent. Now I know the drinks played a part in her next move.

She said "let's see". She walked over to the cooler took out a large piece of ice and sat back down. To our complete silence she moved the ice around and over both nipple . This worked. Both nipples tightened and stood at full attention as did the full audience. Banter, comments and request continued to the point I thought my wife was about to relent and let someone feel her nipple. However, kenneth spoke up saying he would like to join the party but needs to get to the landfill first.

We being the sympathetic drinkers, all three immediately felt bad for him and began to ready for the truck to exit.

Now kenneth played the sympathy card with the wife requesting same trip as last time. My wife finished her drink smiled and said absolutely. She told kenneth to pick her up out front she was going to the restroom. She went to the house. Kenneth cranked the truck rolled the window down and threw my wife's workout jacket at us saying she did use it last time so she won't need it now. Bob and I loaded the cooler in my truck and headed to the house. As we were unloading the cooler my wife came out the side door smiling.

I asked if she was feeling OK? She took my hand and walked me to the front of the house. She said she was feeling better after a couple of drinks. She asked if she was teasing too much or crossing the line? I again told her she was fine doing as she pleased or not that the line was set by her and she can cross it or not. She smiled and kissed me as Kenneth honked the loud ass horn on that truck. She said then you don't mind if I tease Kenneth to the land fill and back. I said have at it. Bob walked up as she headed to the truck and asked what was that about. I told him she wanted to make sure I was good and wanted to tell me she's going to tease poor sober kenneth to death. Bob took off for the truck. Jumped up on the riders side and asked kenneth if he could go. He was declined. He walked back to me as the truck left and said let's drink.

Back shortly
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2016, 01:55 PM

Thanked 3,651 Times in 305 Posts
Default Same Bob?????

Just Curious........is this the same Bob as in Bob from the lake where your wife went topless at the lake and screwed you royally in front of the window??????
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2016, 02:38 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Just so you know, a few of us are waiting..................... and waiting. This is a great story. Not nasty or real perverted, just normal friends and a wife having fun.
If my wife were with kenneth she'd been riding topless no matter how many truckers he pulled beside.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2016, 03:28 PM

Jimmybob69. Exact same Bob. My circle of friends is small. I have known Bob a long time and kenneth not quite as long. Outside of one other person I consider everyone else friendly but not friends. My wife has an unlimited friend list. We have been in teasing situations with bob and his wife but nothing more than braless cleavage and nipple pokes or panty flashes. Bobs wife is comfortable in any situation where my wife is approaching that comfortability. As you can tell kenneth will do anything to see my wife naked topless or whatever. I guess through recent texting they have formed some strange text friendship. He actually text my wife details of our dinner meeting at some point and neither felt it important to tell me. Luckily my wife was not mad and found it funny.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416