Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2013, 04:08 AM

Thanked 1,003 Times in 70 Posts
Default It started with a text...(mf)

Its been a while since I posted but figured I would share part of what I am working on now...comments and syggestions welcome....btw I prefer a slow buildup so dont expect any earth shattering sex scenes right off the bat...

It started with a text...

Sitting at my desk at work, I am lost in a world of figures and dates trting to make sense of someone elses finances when my phone beeps indicating a received message. As I move to pick up my phone to check the message, it starts going crazy with incoming messages. I strae dumbly at my phone for a second, counting 6 messages that come through after the first. I sigh loudly thinking tht it is probably some sms spam coming through. I pick up my phone and the display shows a number that I dont recognize. I click open the first text and read it...."Hey babe... I just got my new phone so I figured I would test it out...hope u dont mind and enjoy;-)"...Now thoroughly confused since noone I knew was getting a new phone I decide to open the next message to try and make sense of the slightly cryptic message. The next message is a pic and shows a rather attractive girl probably around 26 or 27 years old with with green eyes and shoulder length black hair that is tied in a ponytail. She is dressed casually in a pair of tight track pants and a tight spaghetti strap top . She is standing in what I assume is her bedroom taking picture of herself in the mirror. The picture isnt really revealing but the tight clothing hints at a very nice figure.

The next message is a pic as well and this one shows her posing playfully to the side and blowing a kiss at the mirror, presumably meant for the intended recipient of the messages. The side view of her body shows just a hint of her ass and from what I can see of it, it certainly looks very nice. The pics are starting to have an affect on me and I can definitely feel a tingle starting in my lower regions. Interested in where this is leading, I quickly open the next pic and gasp in surprise as the pic opens. This pic is an over the shoulder pic of the backside of her body and it looks like she has lost her top somewhere along the way and I can make out the telltale straps of her bra criscrossing her back. The brief glimpse of her ass in the earlier pic didnt do it justice and the tight trac pants certainly leaves little to the imagination as it perfectly displays her body. I feel myself harden as I take in the sight of what looks to be an incredibly firm and sexy ass and spend a few minutes admiring it.

By this time I am eager to see the rest of the messages and quickly open the next one. My eyes widen in surprise and my dick instantly starts to feel like a steel rod in my pants. This pic shows her facing the mirror again posing with her one arm bent seductively behind her head. She was clad in only a pair of skimpy white lace panties and her ample breasts were on full display for my enjoyment. Her breasts were firm and shapely with absolutely no sag at all. They were capped by rosy pink nipples that looked enticingly puffy. Her tummy was toned and smooth showing that she definitely took pride in her body. Realising that there were still two more messages and if they followed the same path I would aoon get to see more of her delectable body, I hurriedly closed and opened the next message.

The picture that opened caused me to groan in frustration and arousal. It was another over the shoulder shot but this time sans panties. Her ass was a thing of beauty, it was heart shapedr and firm with what appeared to be hints of suppleness present. My hands itched to caress and squeeze her supple flesh and my dick started twitching in my pants as I stared at the perfect globes of her ass. My breathing was ragged and my hands shaky with excitment as I closed the picture and opened the last message.

Wheb the last picture opened on my screen, a moan of,' oh fuck me' escaped my lips slightly louder than I intended to which earned me a few sideways looks from colleagues around the office. This pic showed my goddes seated on a stool facing the mirror with her legs spread and blowing a kiss at the mirror, her green eyes sparkling with a mix of what appeared to be mischief and arousal. I drank in the sight of her nude body for a few seconds but my eyes were magnetically drawn to the magical juncture between her thighs. Her sex was smooth and hairless and with her legs spread the way they were, her lips were spread enticingly, almost begging to be pleased. Zooming in on her pussy, I could clearly make out little beads of moisture showing signs of her excitement as a result of her sexy display.

By this time I was aroused beyond anything I thought possible and was gasping like an amateur runner finishing their first 50km marathon. I was half drooling as I quickly flipped through the photos again and again trying to memorise every detail of this goddess. I spend the better part of an hour going through the photos before finally getting up the nerve to respond and shoot of a quick message..."er...hi there...I think u might have sent me a few messages by mistake...not tht I am complaining btw...just thought u should know that"...A few minutes passed before I received a response saying simply..."OH FUCK!!!"...

forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?p=1036199#post1036199
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pindyman69 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
WWW BJ Video0109

2m:39s

01-10-2014
VID 20140529 WA0001

1m:18s

08-24-2019
22 mp4

1m:32s

12-21-2015