Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2013, 12:41 PM

Thanked 1,891 Times in 97 Posts
Default a nightmare in Guadeloupe

first part
I don't speak good english
tell me if you want the second part

We had just got married, I was 22 and Amy was 20, she is small, it is a true blonde, very petite, small breasts with sensitives nipples very firm

Amy is very reluctant to everything about sex, she refuses blowjob and wants to make love in the missionary position.

One month after the wedding, we went on honeymoon in Guadeloupe, we were housed in a beautiful hotel near Pointe à Pitre and once recovered from jetlag, we went on the second night, a walk in the bars. We tried different punches and we were a bit drunk when a couple of Guadeloupe we approached, and he called himself Big Joe and he was nearly 2 meters, she was named Marika any small.

We joked, and drank some sympathized punches ...

When they offered to end the evening in a typical place, we immediately agreed and we got in the car Big Joe, a Mercedes, we drove towards Gosier and when he stopped and invited us to go home a few minutes before returning to tour the bars, we did not suspicious ...

He opened the door and beckoned Amy first, then me, we had barely walked through the door I received a blow on the head which knocked me and threw me to the ground.
When I regained consciousness, I was gagged by Marika and she finished me tied to a metal pipe, during this time Amy was struggling to try to escape Big Joe who was suspended by the waist with his left arm while the right hand applied on the mouth prevented Amy screaming and she squirmed as much as she could, but she was so lucky to escape a fly caught in a web of spider.

Marika had finished with me, she rushed to take a syringe she drove into the thigh Amy, she relaxed almost immediately, her eyes rolled back and she stopped struggling. il accrocha la main droite et le pied droit

- Do not worry says Marika seeing my air terror is a sleep products for small animals, it was for 20 minutes.

They completely undressed Amy, it was quick, she had a light dress and panties, and they laid her on a bed covered with a tarp, then He grabbed on each corner of the bed her right hand and right foot and Marika did the same with the left

the naked body crucified of my little wife is before me and I could not do anything ...

- This is the beautiful merchandise Big Joe said a greedy, real thin and blond as young as it is rare, charter tourists often lead us obsolete equipment, we will be able to raise the stakes.

- Maybe we could keep it longer than the other

- No need to take risks, not more than two days, anyway a nice little lot as it will sell easily.

While speaking, Marika went to get a pair of scissors, a large razor and shaving cream, she began to cut into the bush blonde my wife rubbed cream and the remaining pins with a snap of her work took all the hair, rinsed with water and passed one after shaving.

My wife was more naked than naked, I'd never seen like this, she had a baby gender, the labia closed completely formed only online.

Big Joe took pictures of his whole body, polaroid pictures and digital

She began to move her head, did not realize right away that she was attached;

Marika lay beside her, kissed her on the mouth while stroking her breasts talking softly in Creole.

My wife is very sensitive breasts and sometimes I bring her to orgasm just by stroking and pinching the nipples, so I was not surprised when she was still under the influence of product to see that caresses Marika produced their effect; swelled sex, big lips parted, I knew it was more and more wet.

Marika also noticed, she slipped a finger into the vagina of my wife and withdrew sticky.

Despite the critical situation, I felt my cock reacted, I could not help it, but I was erect
Old 04-12-2013, 09:45 AM

More?
Old 04-12-2013, 02:00 PM

Thanked 1,891 Times in 97 Posts

Your turn she tells Big Joe, it is ready ... be careful not to damage it

He undressed spouting monstrous sex both in length and thickness and I think that it was not possible that my little woman to receive this huge stick.
He took a thick plastic ring braided and pulled out his cock, he appeared before sex Amy and slowly began to grow, I looked at the face of my beloved wife, tears flowed, eyes were bulging, it shook his head in a "NO" dumb.
To my amazement sex Big Joe returned almost completely and the ring came up against the clitoris, once in place it looked Amy in her eyes and began to and fro while his hands caressed my pretty woman’s small breasts I saw capsize, his eyes are closed, the drool flowed from the gag as her body began to respond and the spasms shook when the ring touched the clitoris. I counted six orgasms, until Big Joe so that her vagina and he swings his cum on her face in long streams jerky. She had cum on the hair and around the eyes.

- She is good, She is very tight, clean her,
I propose increased rates for this girl :
blowjob 100€,
300 € to fuck normally
500 € for her ass,
time limited to 10 minutes,

I will send photos immediately, we should make maximum money.

A few minutes later, the first amateur talking outside with Big Joe.
The first client wanted a blowjob, so I went to attend the first blowjob of my wife, what she had always refused. He began astride her, after showing him the razor,he said :
“I don’t feel your teeth”then he removed the gag, squeezed by the throat and forced her to open her mouth and thrust his cock deeply,
my poor wife choked, became very red, drooling, spitting, crying and when he sent all his cum in her mouth, she had to swallow to avoid choking.

Marika cleaned her just before Big Joe shouts

- Well she is ready ?, I send a "normal"

The second customer was in a hurry, he pulled out his stinger and plunged into the vagina of my wife that Big Joe was lubricated, and as soon, he growled and swung all his sperm inside.

Marika was delighted:
- I like this customer she said, in 5 minutes the case is made

From my seat I saw torrents of semen flow from vagina of my wife and stagnate come near her asshole.

- Prepares for an amateur ass called Big Joe

Marika soon recovered his finger with sperm dripping on the sheet and stuck in the ass of my wife, the next guest arrived, he began to untied her legs knelt on the bed and passed Amy's legs on each side of his shoulders,
I saw the glistening asshole was virgin ingress and seemed very small in relation to the big cock of the man Admittedly, it was not brutal, Amy cried all the tears that remained to her, he stroked her clitoris first and finally came to its full length into the anus dilated, after a few minutes he emptied and came out of his sperm while my wife's anus remained open as if waiting for another visit ;

Marika intervened 10 minutes have passed out!

Outside

there was a big discussion between Big Joe and two amateurs who wanted to get together, one in front and one behind. Big Joe had a price: 1000 € for both, in fact he won and also won more time!

The two men entered, they untied the left arm so that one of them can fit under my wife to enter her vagina while the other penetrated her ass.
No sooner was it up for a minute as she grabbed his arm free and open razor cut throat turning to the man who worked behind and in the return movement of the throat of the man who fucked her in front. She cut the link that held his other hand and rushed Marika who fled outside calling Big Joe.

During this time she released me and I called the police immediately.

Outside it was leaking, there were already two dead and Big Joe did not want to face a tiger fitted with a razor.

The police came quickly, we spent two days in custody, Big Joe and Marika, it was not their real names, were arrested when they embarked for Venezuela, they were part of a network that captured tourists, men were killed and dumped at sea, women having served in Guadeloupe vacuum balls were sold abroad as prostitutes and locked in houses.

We returned home, but we can not forget.

Amy is now offering me her ass when I want
Old 04-26-2013, 01:47 AM

Post an intersting story.

do you want some editing, for flow and readability? if you do i would like to help.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bd.Carlo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Thin n Horny

3m:14s

11-27-2020
2fer

6m:20s

12-25-2007