uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2012, 06:51 AM

Smile Looking for stories with some tension in them, like these:

Some of you may know me and my artwork already but I am also a big fan of the written word too and there are some stories I've read over the years that have pressed a lot of my fetish buttons. The Jenny stories were my first real exposure to this genre and I loved 'em, but they seemed to have had their day. Sad, but no surprise.

However a few years ago I discovered, quite by accident, a story titled The Unpleated Non-dress. Turned out to be part of a series of stories, which you can find here:

Ashley Zacharias Coercive devices

Now I won't give away any of the plot but to say the story blew me away would be putting it mildly. I doubt I have read a story packed with such tension. It just gripped me by the nuts held me there throughout. During the course of the story it deviated a bit from what I liked but brought it to a suitably nice conclusion.
I even did some illustrations of The Unpleated Non-Dress story simply because having read it I couldn't rest until I'd put pencil to paper and drew some scenes from it. I sent these scans to the author, she loved 'em!

Part two "The Answer is Yes" was good and it had it's tense moments for the heroine in it, but wandered a little too far from my tastes, but still well worth a read. (The first part at the Frat house was delicious, but the conclusion was too much for me. The beach scene was tension packed too.)

Anther story which I REALLY liked was Skirt day by C Maxwell aka Flapaddict see link below

Flap addict's stuff

Skirt day was also packed with the similar tension of Unpleated Non dress and I would encourage you to find the time to read it, though C Maxwell has yet to finish it, but the last most recent chapter is superb!!! (write and encourage him to). The Game story is just great too, but it too was never finished, plus the characters were a bit on the young side for my tastes.

You'll find a common thread in both of the stories I've linked to above. Each of the main characters is able to just walk away from the situation and resume her "Vanilla" life, but through peer pressure and the need to explore her own inner desires she continues along the route chosen for her. It's not mind control but more reluctant submission and dealing with the consequences of that decision which potentially could result in her very public humiliation.

Above all the story needs to have tension. Read Unpleated and you'll get what I'm blathering on about.
If the story contains graphic sex it cools it for me. I'm sure most of you will understand what I'm saying here. It's our voyeuristic view of the damsel in distress that's the turn on, not the bedding of her. Hmmm maybe I'm in the minority in that opinion.

Anyway looking forward to seeing what you can share. Remember keywords are erotic thriller. Not a sex romp. Thanks for reading.

Biker
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bikerbloke For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2012, 04:13 PM

Thanked 1,559 Times in 227 Posts

Thanks for the link, Biker, I have actually never read that story.

You are far from alone in your feeling that graphic descriptions of sex acts kill an erotic story. For me and I'm sure others here, there are a lot of things far more sexy than sex.
Does anyone know what became of this film?
If you enjoyed my post, please fap to it.
My favorite flavor is purple.
The Following User Says Thank You to todd_cheese For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2012, 02:32 PM

Question

Anyone?

Don't feel like I'll pass critical judgement on any stories you recommend, Just thought I'd find out if there was anything out there that ticked the heightened tension box is all.

Thanks in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bikerbloke For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2013, 12:24 PM

Hi Folks, It's been a while since I was here last and thought I'd bump this thread I began up the board a bit. I would also like to thank cpower36 for the link to his stories that he PM'ed me with.

So to repeat my original posting, can anyone recommend some good stories? Hope so. Thanks in advance.

Biker

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
video 1460690038

3m:08s

02-19-2017
Can t sing so she strips

4m:48s

10-04-2019
11 sl*tty ex 22

2m:17s

04-30-2013
magicstrip