Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2018, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippersbs View Post
I worked them carnival ride for 10 years, the most fun I ever had & some of the hardest work I've ever done. You would not believe all the "money shots" you get working them rides. I've had women damn near naked on some of them rides by the time I was done giving them a ride, LOL Upskirts, up dresses, down blouses, hooters flying out, shirts flying open, etc.... you name it, the benefits are endless.
What was the most memorable "money shot" you had the pleasure to experience???
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jemj197069 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2018, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemj197069 View Post
This story happened a few years ago at a local funfair. My wife and I were there with two other couples. My wife Jill is very prim and proper. We had been on a few rides and then my wife and one of the other wife’s, Sandra, decided that they would go on a ride that went round at speed. Jill was wearing a knee length dress which was made of a light weight material and she had a flesh coloured pair of knickers on that were totally see through. Jill and Sandra were sitting on the seat of the ride with the three husbands, along with quite a few others watching. As the ride started to speed up Jill’s dress started to ride up her legs until her full bush was in view of everyone. She had to open her legs slightly to keep her balance on the seat which meant that everyone got a great view of her pussy. It looked like she had no knickers on at all. I was totally embarrassed at the time knowing that my friends had seen Jill in all her glory but it was a great turn on!!!
These aren't the knickers that Jill was wearing in the story but it will give you an idea of how hairy her pussy is!
Attached Thumbnails
38930716740_c800bae697_o.jpg  
Old 04-13-2018, 02:01 AM

Thanked 1,120 Times in 49 Posts
Default "money shot"

What was the most memorable "money shot" you had the pleasure to experience???

That's a good question, there has been so many different things happen while I was operating the rides. I've had 1 woman lose her top & she wasn't wearing any bra neither on top of the Ferris Wheel. I don't think it was on purpose because she was genuinely embarrassed big time when I got her down to the bottom to unload her. She was about 10 different colors of red & of course I took my time getting her unloaded. Bumper cars, loose fitting shirts & big boobs are always good for a nice show, I guarantee you with the right hit those puppies are be set free & 8 outta 10 times if there's more than 1 guy running the ride, YEP you guessed it the other ride operator gonna give them a little help, LOL. That's just a couple off the top of my head
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to zippersbs For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2018, 01:01 AM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

Fairs were always a lot of fun when we were younger. Shortly after we were married we went to a county fair in a small county with a friend and his girlfriend one evening. We had never played with another couple but always enjoyed going up to the line and then backing off from it. It provided for some very explosive sex between us later.

Of course at the time we kept leaving the fair and heading to our friends truck in the parking lot to grab a drink and a smoke. Before long we got pretty messed up. I am sure we gave the ride operators at the time a real show that they can still talk about.

One night that come to memory was while riding the "round up" if I recall correctly. We were all pretty wasted and got on and the ride started up. We were standing with out back to the ride and a chain in front of each of us. It was me, my wife, his girlfriend and then our friend. As the ride started making circles the girls were both hollering and then we started rising up on one end and then coming back down. At some point, deliberately my wife lost her small top and being bra less her boobs were on full display once the ride completed. We got off and of course my wife's top was wedged behind her and we went on.

Not to be outdone we all had ventured up to King's Island later that year, somewhere around 1982 and we rode the "Bat" which was a suspended roller coaster ride. It was a phenomenal ride and somehow during the ride our friends girlfriend lost not only her pants but also her panties. In retrospect, she had them in her clutches at the end of the ride but only after a real show for us. At the time we were young and didn't have much money so we ended up driving home that night after the park closed.

On the ride home both my wife and his girlfriend got into collaboration and both put on a real show for us guys. We all ended up afterward stopping and we each hooked up with our own partner at the time. Plenty of nudity outside the car.

We came close to more happening over the next two years hanging out on his parents houseboat but always ended up with our own partner. We both had pregnant wives later after about two years and haven't seen them in about 35 years.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
Old 04-15-2018, 02:20 PM

Thanked 3,121 Times in 164 Posts

My SO got her nipples pierced a while back. We were at a friends a couple weeks later, and somehow the topic came up as to whether or not the piercings healed a bit crooked.

We needed a second opinion, so she took her shirt and bra off right in the kitchen and asked our friend what he thought. He didn’t think they were crooked.

She stayed topless the rest of the night (probably like 4 hours), and at one point got down to just her thong. She also danced topless with our friend, and she let him get a couple feels of her breasts.

Our friend definitely got a lot of good looks at her, and she let us take a couple peeks at her pussy by pulling her panties aside.
Old 04-15-2018, 08:44 PM

Thanked 3,121 Times in 164 Posts

Had a picture from that night.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/pict...tureid=2134111
Old 04-25-2018, 08:46 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Years ago was going to see a popular at the time play in the big city with my GF and another couple. The other couple were meeting us at my GF's place and we would all go in 1 car. It was sort of a big event so the guys were wearing a jacket and tie and the other girl a nice dress. We were running late and had a bit of a drive, and my GF could not decide what to wear. The other couple and I were sitting waiting for my GF to get ready. Exasperated, I told my GF to just come out with what she had on and we all would decide what looked right. She came out wearing some dress and it looked horrible - do not remember any details about it. We told her to go try something else. She did and all 3 of us did not like that either - these were clothes I had not seen before so must be things she did not like either and had burried in the back of her closet. We tell her we are really late now and to bring out whatever else she has. She comes out wearing 1 dress and holding another. We all think the other dress is best and tell her to hurry up. Instead of going back to her room, my GF just takes off the dress she is wearing and is standing in the room with the the other couple and me naked except for bikini panties and high heels. She proceeds to fuss with the last dress, struggling to find the back zip, then unzipping it, then fusses to separate the sides of the dress so she can step into it, for some reason still wearing the high heels. This of course causes her boobs to bounce and jiggle about as she finally pulls the dress up and puts each arm into it and is finally covered. I think I must have been in shock, and the other guy was just staring at my GF with his mouth hanging open. I said to my GF something to the effect that she could have at least stepped out of the room to change, and she replied but you said we were in a hurry...

The other guy was driving and my GF and I sat in the back of his old Buick or Olds monster 4 door sedan - with wide bench seats in the front and back. As we were driving down the divided highway with overhead lights every 50 yards or so, I was feeling more than a little aroused and proceeded to pull my GF to me into the middle of the seat and begin kissing and fondling her braless breasts, and sliding my hand all the way up her dress to caress her. We were both more than a little amorous and maybe got a bit carried away in the moment. After more than a bit we take a break and come up for air. As I lean back in my seat, I see that the other guy has adjusted the rear view mirror and I see his eyes as he glances up every time one of the overhead lights whizzes past lighting up the interior of the car... his GF is nattering away oblivious to what has been going on in the back seat. It suddenly dawns on me he has been watching us the entire time as I molested my GF's breasts and other bits. I look at my GF and she is sitting back with her eyes closed, her nipples making points in her dress as her breasts jiggle with each bump in the roadway, and her dress was still pulled up so far that even sitting back I could see her bikini panties... and her legs were more than slightly spread. Slowly I realized that the guy in the front is still looking at my barely covered GF. For some reason, and totally out of character, I did not move to cover her or tell her, but just let him look at her. He had to focus on driving as we had to get off the highway and drive on city streets, so that was the end of the show. As we got out of the car, the other girl asked something about how our ride was in the back, and the other guy told her they had a great time! My GF snapped her head around to look at him and then me, turning red as she figured out he must have seen something. If only she knew...
Old 05-02-2018, 11:22 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Her first time at a nude beach

We know this couple (SO's) who own a couple businesses that we socialize with. She is pretty open with me discussing business and personal issues. Never anything sexual between us. Last weekend she and I discussed our upcoming work week. A couple of day's ago I got called to a meeting in this town near an unofficial nude beach. Some of you might figure out which one I'm referring to.

As I was driving to the meeting I recalled that she was going to be working a project in an adjacent town the same day. I wasn't going to be tied up long with my meeting and I decided to call her and see if she wanted to do lunch. I called and she related that she was frustrated having a bad work day and couldn't wait to be finished which wouldn't be until 1:30ish.

She said that would be great for us to meet and she would definitely want a couple glasses of wine also. She also wanted to be outside as she was tired of being in this closed up area where she was working. I told her not to worry, I would be done well before her and would come up with a plan.

We were both working not far from the seashore. I had worked in this area before and usually picked up my lunch and took it to the nude beach and would take a walk also. There was a nice Italian place near by and I stopped in a picked up an anti-pasta plate to go - cheeses, meats, marinated veggies etc. I also picked up a nice bottle of wine, a mini-bottle of wine and a couple bottles of water for us.

I picked her up and told her I had a plan. I didn't really expect her to go nude at the beach, but I drove to the parking area at the end where the nude area began. We shared the mini-bottle on the way and I explained I had done this before for lunch. She asked if I meant going nude on the beach. I said yes, but hadn't expected her to want to do that.

When we parked she mentioned that we weren't really dressed properly to walk on the beach. I said we could eat on some seats on the crossover if she wanted or I had changes of clothes that the SO and I had in the truck in case we needed them. When I looked I found my swim suit, but my SO's wasn't there. I told her I had a denim shirt she could wear that would cover her down below her panties if she was ok with that.

I said let's change in the restrooms. I walked to the men's room and she followed me in instead of going in the women's room. This is interesting I thought. Without another word we started to undress. She said I can't believe I am undressing in this dirty men's room with you. She didn't want me to see her breasts in there so she turned away while she finished stripping to her thong and put my shirt on. I faced right at her and completed stripping. She said I can tell you are not modest. We discussed this had to be just between us and it would not lead to sex.

We proceeded to have our lunch on the crossover with the conversation limited to her work stress and the nude people not far away. When asked she agreed to a walk through the nude area of the beach. I took care of our lunch stuff and put our bottles of water and towels in a bag and we headed south on the beach.

As we walked she admitted this could be fun walking naked, but wasn't comfortable yet. While she was occupied looking at the surf and shells I quietly slipped off my trunks and didn't say anything. We walked side by each about 50 feet before she realized I was nude. I told her what a relaxing feeling it was to walk along the shore nude without a care in the world.

First she took of her thong and handed it to me with a smile on her face. I said well it's time for you to be nude for the first time in public and off came the shirt. Her entire mood changed and she smiled and danced around, but confided she was unsure about what others thought of her body. I held her shoulders and assured her (she is mid 50s) that she had nothing to be embarrassed about - look around there are all kinds of bodies here.

We continued to walk down where there weren't so many people - her repeating how cool it felt to be nude like this on the beach. We talked about some of the people we had walked past. Guys stroking themselves, women laying spread-legged, couple rubbing sun block on each other etc.

I suggested we take a swim or maybe give each other massages. She was up for the massage then swim. We parked in an isolated spot and laid out a towel. I had her lay face down worked on her from shoulders down. I told her how I like a butt massage and gave hers a nice long rub.

She rolled face up and I continued. I didn't avoid her breasts, but did rub them well occasionally doing her nipples. I worked her legs from calf up. I massaged her thighs well. She spread her legs a bit allowing me to get up next to her pussy which I only lightly touched her gently on the outside a couple time.

It was my turn to receive and she was pretty new at massage, but did well. She gave me an extended butt rub. She even massaged my crack and butt hole which I hadn't done to her. I flipped over and she gave me a nice chest rub then moved to my legs and worked from my calfs up. She got to my thighs and was not hesitant to rub my inner thighs touching my sack numerous times.

Of course by this time junior was awake and semi-hard. She took him in her hand and told "him" to behave himself. After the massages it was off to the water. We swam around and had a fun time in the shallow water. Stopped to just enjoy the scene kind of standing on my knees and feet letting the gentle water flow around me.

She came up to me and told me what a great experience this was. She wrapped her arms and legs around me giving me a BIG hug. We stayed that way with her breasts tight against my chest and my cock tight against her pussy. I told her how enjoyable it was for me also and how easily this could lead to sex. She was such a tease rubbing her pussy up and down on my hard cock even holding the head against her opening then saying not today.

We walked out of the water me proudly showing off my hardon to her. We walked on down the beach farther just enjoying the experience me still erect. We encountered a few more people getting frisky which she was intrigued over them doing things sexual in the open and talked to a couple of them.

We walked back with little conversation - just enjoying it. On the way back we decided that this was a fun thing to do together and we would do it again. We agreed that full sex was not in order do to our relationship status. I suggested maybe masturbating each other would be ok to which she smiled and said maybe next time.
Old 07-19-2018, 07:26 PM

Thanked 5,588 Times in 356 Posts
Default Anything for phone signal

It's been a great few weeks in the land of shnowballs, due to the good weather. I'm pleased to report that this is the summer where Mrs shnowballs opinion on sunbathing topless/nude in the back garden has turned around. It's happened on two different occasions this summer already!

Anyway, that's something for another post but it does relate to the story I'm about to share.

The second of her sunbathing days was a weekday (which is why it was possible as the kids were at school). We were both at home that afternoon (which also played a role as she has said that she doesn't think she'd do it if she was on her own) so she headed out to the back garden. After about 25 minutes on each side, she decided she needed a drink or something and headed in to the house.

I decided a drink was a good idea and followed her in. Also (casual nudity #1!), at this point she was only wearing her bikini bottoms and a pair of flip flops, so I wanted to enjoy the view. I do like watching her doing mundane things whilst wearing little/no clothing.

As we were enjoying our drinks, her phone rang. "Hmmm, it's my work, there must be something up..."

She answered it but, after about 5 seconds she started having a problem hearing the person on the other end of the line. It's a problem in our house (especially for her phone) as we live out in the country.

Funny thing is, she then did what she's do any other day - she strode out through the sun room and out the side door! This did bring about an improved phone signal and she basically stood in the gap between the side of our house and our shed and carried on with the phone call! She was fully visible from the road that passes our house.

Ok, as I said we live in the country and she did know that our two nearest neighbours should all have been at work but, even so, it was quite the sight! At first, she held the arm that wasn't holding the phone across her boobs but after a minute or so she stopped doing that.

The phonecall lasted about five minutes. Alas, no cars passed by during that time. I enjoyed the whole thing though!
Old 07-20-2018, 10:59 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post
It's been a great few weeks in the land of shnowballs, due to the good weather. I'm pleased to report that this is the summer where Mrs shnowballs opinion on sunbathing topless/nude in the back garden has turned around.

Ok, as I said we live in the country and she did know that our two nearest neighbours should all have been at work but, even so, it was quite the sight! At first, she held the arm that wasn't holding the phone across her boobs but after a minute or so she stopped doing that.

The phonecall lasted about five minutes. Alas, no cars passed by during that time. I enjoyed the whole thing though!
Great story, and unless she is really spacey [extremely doubtful] might guess she knew exactly what she was doing and enjoyed the thrill of possibly being seen, despite thinking the neighbors were away. We already know she likes to go out without a bra - love that red, loosely knit sweater / jumper she wore shopping a while back. Very sexy woman you have there.

BTW - whatever happened to the film camera?? Have lost track of that thread...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:

Tags
casual, family, friends, nudity

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s