or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2013, 08:41 AM

Thanked 2,189 Times in 81 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny99990 View Post
Johne5

I think I'd ask her again and ask him as well. How would you feel if you found out they had done the deed?

Wife Scout

In my experience religious women, if they can overcome the guilt (or just stop buying the church's sexuality line) can be as horny as non-believers. Anyone else have a view on this topic??

Why do you think she would sneak around with another guy without your permission when you have encouraged her behavior (and participated) in the past? Is there something about this guy that she thought you wouldn't agree to? Have you approached him?
kenny99990 – fair question – this last was a result of a failing marriage. We’ve separated – not sure how things will end up. Size isn’t an issue
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wife Scout For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 03:14 PM

Smile A related question to "how many..."..............

Most polls show the average American woman claims she has had only 4-5 sex partners in her life. Even allowing for the normal "fudge factor" of 2X, that's only 8-10.

But the women we are posting about on average are way, way above this number. Certainly not all, but most.

Are we just lucky to be married to lusty women? Who maybe appreciate how turned on we get when they tell us their stories of escapades with other guys?

Or do guys who lurk on sites like oneclickchicks just settle down with sl*tty women--and I mean "sl*tty" in the most positive way. Personally, I'd hate to be married to a girl who had only had sex with me--boring!

What do you think?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 09:28 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny99990 View Post
Most polls show the average American woman claims she has had only 4-5 sex partners in her life. Even allowing for the normal "fudge factor" of 2X, that's only 8-10.

But the women we are posting about on average are way, way above this number. Certainly not all, but most.

Are we just lucky to be married to lusty women? Who maybe appreciate how turned on we get when they tell us their stories of escapades with other guys?

Or do guys who lurk on sites like oneclickchicks just settle down with sl*tty women--and I mean "sl*tty" in the most positive way. Personally, I'd hate to be married to a girl who had only had sex with me--boring!

What do you think?
Agreed!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 01:07 PM

My wife has told me 8, but I think the number is closer to 12 based on conversations of her past.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gisade For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 04:21 PM

Default Sounds familiar

I have lived much of your story. Only we got married soon after high school. My wife was rather prudish but that changed over the years. I had been banging other women including a firend's wife. I set it up for him to date her one night and I would date his wife. It worked. When we got home, I asked my wife if they had had sex. She smiled and said "yee". She told me that they did it three times and they both came each time. It really turned me on. Over the years my wife has had many, many other men and I get turned on every time and we end up screwing our heads off to the point it hurts the next day. We have been married 63 years now and, sadly, due to health problems, I can no longer get it up. Knowing how much wy wife enjoys sex, I encourage her to continue finding men to fuck. She is in her early 80s, keeps herself attactive, still wears sexy clothes and open tip bras and garter belts and stockings which she loves men to look upskirt.. We go out to Laughlin, Nevada on gambling trips often and she is always looking for someone new to take to our room for sex. She still gives great BJs and is a swallower. We will be heading for Laughlin in a few weeks and I am waiting expectantly to see the glow in her face after she has been satisfied
Old 09-01-2013, 06:44 AM

Default more of my wife

Lol, I never kept count. Should I? We've been married 23 years now. And during this time she has actively boned one person that I set her up with. However that ended once she found out that he was sending me the vids and pics of the action while it was ongoing by his spy cam. Bummer. Since we have been married these many years, she has not remained clueless about me taking her pics while she was passed out. My best times were when we checked into nice HOtells. She loves those nice hot bubble baths with lit candles and some champagne spiked of course with patron tequila. I just want to say it was the best of times and continuing. Once she gets out of the tub I can basically get her to dress as I want, although it a lot harder now. It's always the same later that night - she passes out and I get others to bone her. /Mikey
Attached Thumbnails
3sometime.jpg   0529399452.jpg  

0529399455.jpg   fing drunk.jpg  

friend having fun.jpg   new years eve.jpg  

profile pic.jpg   real 42ds.jpg  

Old 09-01-2013, 10:22 PM

By the time my ex and I had started going out, she was late 18/early 19 years old, she had lost count when the number went over 20.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stuffinthings For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2013, 02:42 AM

I had an ex who told me how many guys she slept with. It wasn't a huge number but she would tell me about a few stories and liked the fact that I always wanted to hear more. I know she did a pizza delivery a few times before me and she tried to fuck the pizza guy once. Usually she would tell me stories and play with my balls while I beat off. Man I miss that girl sometimes.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to warblast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2013, 09:12 PM

Smile Question for warblast

Do you wish she had more before you? Or now?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 01:02 PM

Smile Question for Tributemywife

I agree that it's frustrating when other guys get sex acts that you (hubby) are denied. I know my wife has sucked several guys off to completion and swallowed but now she "is beyond that". She'll suck me but wants me to shoot outside her mouth as she "doesn't like the taste".

I think this is a woman thing--doesn't seem fair to me as I'm happy to do all they things with/for her that I did with others.

But women have the pussy so they get to make the rules.

Are you sure that your wife has only had two others--many women--including my wife--minimize their other relationships if they think hubby might get angry or jealous.

Kenny
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013