Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2021, 06:03 PM

Thanked 5,260 Times in 117 Posts
Default Me

I am 30, been married for 5 years. I was pretty sl*tty in high school and college. I fucked over 100 guys before I met my hubby. I probably sucked off another 100 more than that also
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to innocentlilkatie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2021, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess561 View Post
Mine won’t share either. She did say it’s always easier for a girl to get laid than for a guy so I am assuming it is higher than mine.
I promise you it is a lot higher. My wife said that all the time and when she final told me it was 250+ I became a bit dizzy, my mouth went dry, my dick was hard enough to break diamonds and all while I'm trying to play cool. She saw I was soaked in sweat and proceeded to have some non stop epic sex for the rest of the weekend.

Is easier for the girl no doubt. I have 208 women. I was a semi known dj in the Los Angeles Underground scene (rave) in the late 90s early 2000s. I'm pretty good looking and has access to women free of inhibitions every weekend for a good decade.

I prefer promiscuous girls. Always have. But it was still a pill to swallow when she gave me that # I wouldn't have it any other way.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Prhotwife For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2021, 10:44 AM

30ish...

When I first found out it really bothered me (I would of guessed one or two.) Now, it really only bothers me when she doesn't do things with me that I know she did with them (anal, etc.)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Brad_Is_Bad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2021, 08:44 PM

Thanked 6,431 Times in 335 Posts
Default Many many

My wife has sex with lots of men really too many to count. She was a nude dancer and just fucked anyone. Now we are in our 40s. She has my tiny dick locked in a steel chastity cage and I have to go out and find men to fuck her. Then I am sometimes permitted to watch but she nearly always has me lick her cum filled pussy clean. She comes real good on my tongue. Sometimes she has a quickie up against a wall out of sight, so I'm called in to squat between her legs and lick it all out of her great tasting pussy. There's no telling how many she's fucked
Attached Thumbnails
2017-01-22 Pam's  c*nt14.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gbdick For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2021, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbdick View Post
My wife has sex with lots of men really too many to count. She was a nude dancer and just fucked anyone. Now we are in our 40s. She has my tiny dick locked in a steel chastity cage and I have to go out and find men to fuck her. Then I am sometimes permitted to watch but she nearly always has me lick her cum filled pussy clean. She comes real good on my tongue. Sometimes she has a quickie up against a wall out of sight, so I'm called in to squat between her legs and lick it all out of her great tasting pussy. There's no telling how many she's fucked
I don't know man, I think that might cross over into gay territory....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brad_Is_Bad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2021, 12:26 PM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 107 Posts

Over the past 2 weekends my wife has added 3 more (2 of them in 1 night). Neither of us know her exact number but we are pretty sure it is coming up on 150. I'd say that's pretty good for a woman in her early 30's.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Oralpleaser69 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2021, 04:40 PM

Thanked 3,274 Times in 97 Posts
Default A wife’s story

I started at 17 and I got married at 25. I fucked 36 different guys in that period. Hubby asked so I listed them all out by name, place and race for Hubby.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Eurasianheat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2021, 06:53 PM

My now ex-wife had been with 5 guys
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to worktraveler9999 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2021, 05:08 AM

I met my second and current wife when she was 45, she is now 58. She told me she has been with 13 men and 2 women including me. She married her high school sweetheart who popped her cherry when she was 16. They married shortly after high school and held it together for just short of 25 years. She told me their marriage was shitty for the last ten years or so. They went on a cruise met a younger couple and did a full swap for about a week, her husbands idea and she loved it. It did not help their marriage and she found out her husband later cheated on her and she divorced him. She was divorced for two years and being free of her husband and shitty marriage she fucked 9 men and had a short affair, 3 day weekend with another woman. She told me two of the nine guys were relationships and the rest were casual sex, initially after their divorce she said they were anger/revenge fucks. She had one of them video her giving him a blow job which sent to her ex husband to try and piss him off. Yes, I have seen the video and it still turn me on watching her as a younger woman enjoying a hard dick and another guy shooting his load in her mouth. Can we say fucking HOT!!! We have now been married eleven years and I always enjoy when she will share details of sexual escapades from her high school days on. I am 66 now and I have been struggling with ED for a few years, when it got to the point I had a hard time penetrating her I felt many things and not the least of which was keeping her from enjoying herself. She said it was OK but eventually we agreed she could have another lover. I suggested it should be a younger man for a couple of reasons, performance and less chance of emotional attachment. It did not take her take her too long as she had the hots for a 32 year old private ambulance EMT that takes patients in and out of the assisted living home where she works. She let him know the deal up front, that she was not cheating and her husband has performance issues. They began by going out on dates and she would go back to his condo and fuck. She always told me where they went and what they did which was a huge turn on. Of course I wanted to watch them together and play as much as I could. It took some time but eventually they came back to our house where I get to enjoy the show and occasionally join in. I guess ED has made me a cuck but I don't care. We have a great friendship and my wife has been fucking her younger stud on a frequent basis for almost a year and half.
Old 06-11-2021, 12:02 AM

My wife and I argue about the actual number all the time but agree that she's been fucked by about 100 guys, give or take a few, plus about 6 women. She's probably blown or jerked off 3x that number. She did most of that damage during a 5 year period.

I was #5. She did admit to having a one night stand with a co-worker early on in our marriage plus jerked off or blew a couple of friends at parties. She blew one of the groomsmen during her best friend's wedding reception in a coat closet while I was mingling. I found out about that years later ...

In the early 2000's, we really got into the hotwife/swinging lifestyle. There were two crazy summers when the kids were at sleepaway camp where we met a different single guy or couple from AFF or SLS almost every Friday and Saturday. During that time, were also a couple of gangbangs (about 4 guys each time) and multiple visits to a local adult bookstore/gloryhole as well as a couple of visits to Hedo. Add it all up, we think it's about 100.

Then it all stopped as abruptly as it started. To my knowledge, it's been me and only me for the past dozen years or so.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to stubnib For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer