Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2017, 08:46 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts
Default Events Where A Woman Intentionally Showed Herself Off

Can anyone please post links to any events where women admit to arranging for themselves to be either 1) spied on in the nude; 2) "accidentally" caught ENF; 3) "accidentally" caught both her and the other guy nude.

I didn't know if there was a thread devoted to this already or an off-site forum discussion.

Not real ENF moments, but planned ones, where the woman wanted to be seen in the nude by a guy she was into and he didn't know it was a set up.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 10:08 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
Can anyone please post links to any events where women admit to arranging for themselves to be either 1) spied on in the nude; 2) "accidentally" caught ENF; 3) "accidentally" caught both her and the other guy nude.
I didn't know if there was a thread devoted to this already or an off-site forum discussion.
Not real ENF moments, but planned ones, where the woman wanted to be seen in the nude by a guy she was into and he didn't know it was a set up.
Probably not what you are looking for, but my wife, while never admitting it, enjoys being spied on and beng"caught" nude or topless. Most usual scenario is sunning in our back yard with other homes very close by and while there are spots to sun that cannot be seen be neighbors, she will choose a spot where the can spy on her. Also while sunning nude, she has been walked in on by both neighbors and friends, male and female. I put an inside latch on the gate to give her privacy, but she'll never latch it. So yeah, she likes "living dangerously".

While we have a very active nude beach nearby, she prefers to go to a remote beach get naked or topless and be "surprised" by the passing fisherman, beachcomber or boater. All the while never admitting she enjoys it.

She has told me she finds it exciting when in a dressing room wondering if anyone is peeking or if she's being recorded.

Not sure what you mean by 3) "accidentally" caught both her and the other guy nude. But if you mean the guy who stumbles across her is also nude while she is nude? If so, that certainly is a unique situation! But exciting for sure!
Old 11-10-2017, 11:04 AM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Sort of.

Many years ago, I had a friend/co-worker who knew I was a nudist. At the time I was just beginning to explore it and I would tell her about being naked with other people. She seemed to be genuinely intrigued by my stories.

She invited me to come swim in her pool; and one day I took her up on her offer. She was wearing a one-piece bathing suit with thin straps. She did propose that I skinny-dip since I was into nudism; but without my wife or her husband there, it seemed inappropriate. So I put on a pair of shorts.

We were swimming around, just chatting, when she lowered her bathing suit straps. She said she just wanted to make sure she didn't have "shoulder tan lines." It seemed like a reasonable idea. Then she started bouncing around a bit, in and out of the water. And suddenly her boobs popped out. "Ooops!" She feigned embarrassment, readjusted her top; only for her boobs to pop out again moments later. Feigned embarrassment again.
It must have happened 3-4 times before I realized something was "going on" there. So I just told her to feel free to just go topless if she felt like it. So she hesitantly lowered her bathing suit top, swam around topless for a few minutes, then told me it felt a little "weird"; so she pulled her top back up. Moments later her boobs popped out again. "Oops!"

I'm still not sure what that was all about. I knew she liked the idea of nudity in front of other people from the way she reacted when I told her about my nudist experiences. So I think her "accidental" boobs slips were definitely planned. I think she was opening the door for me to propose we both got naked in her pool. But when she finally went topless and I didn't say: "How about we just swim naked?", she felt self-conscious and chickened out. But she still wanted to leave that door open.

Unfortunately I moved shortly after so we never got another shot.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Probably not what you are looking for, but my wife, while never admitting it, enjoys being spied on and beng"caught" nude or topless. Most usual scenario is sunning in our back yard with other homes very close by and while there are spots to sun that cannot be seen be neighbors, she will choose a spot where the can spy on her. Also while sunning nude, she has been walked in on by both neighbors and friends, male and female. I put an inside latch on the gate to give her privacy, but she'll never latch it. So yeah, she likes "living dangerously".

While we have a very active nude beach nearby, she prefers to go to a remote beach get naked or topless and be "surprised" by the passing fisherman, beachcomber or boater. All the while never admitting she enjoys it.

She has told me she finds it exciting when in a dressing room wondering if anyone is peeking or if she's being recorded.

Not sure what you mean by 3) "accidentally" caught both her and the other guy nude. But if you mean the guy who stumbles across her is also nude while she is nude? If so, that certainly is a unique situation! But exciting for sure!
What your wife does is exactly to what I am referring. I wonder if she's done it so often that she's become jaded. When she started doing this, she must have had her heart pounding over it.

Steverzr1: Are you a candaulist? Do you get off knowing other men have "caught" her nude.

Re the other unusual scenario I mentioned, yes. You have it correctly. Where a woman would pretend not to be aware a man was showering or using a bath room and walk in, herself nude, for a both people nude moment. Like you wrote, exciting for sure!

May I write you about your wife and my wife in a PM?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
Sort of.

Many years ago, I had a friend/co-worker who knew I was a nudist. At the time I was just beginning to explore it and I would tell her about being naked with other people. She seemed to be genuinely intrigued by my stories.

She invited me to come swim in her pool; and one day I took her up on her offer. She was wearing a one-piece bathing suit with thin straps. She did propose that I skinny-dip since I was into nudism; but without my wife or her husband there, it seemed inappropriate. So I put on a pair of shorts.

We were swimming around, just chatting, when she lowered her bathing suit straps. She said she just wanted to make sure she didn't have "shoulder tan lines." It seemed like a reasonable idea. Then she started bouncing around a bit, in and out of the water. And suddenly her boobs popped out. "Ooops!" She feigned embarrassment, readjusted her top; only for her boobs to pop out again moments later. Feigned embarrassment again.
It must have happened 3-4 times before I realized something was "going on" there. So I just told her to feel free to just go topless if she felt like it. So she hesitantly lowered her bathing suit top, swam around topless for a few minutes, then told me it felt a little "weird"; so she pulled her top back up. Moments later her boobs popped out again. "Oops!"

I'm still not sure what that was all about. I knew she liked the idea of nudity in front of other people from the way she reacted when I told her about my nudist experiences. So I think her "accidental" boobs slips were definitely planned. I think she was opening the door for me to propose we both got naked in her pool. But when she finally went topless and I didn't say: "How about we just swim naked?", she felt self-conscious and chickened out. But she still wanted to leave that door open.

Unfortunately I moved shortly after so we never got another shot.
That is sad that she couldn't get past whatever thing she had that made her return to a contrivance out of what she was doing, and not just enjoy either the ENF once and more dramatically, or simply skinny dip. IMO, she would have been WAY happier simply doing ONE moment of ENF, where she entirely lost her swim suit, or pretended she didn't know you were nearby and had walked in the nude to do a quick thing and got caught by you. And more than "Oops!", really reacted in a way to make it worth while. THEN skinny dipped with you after.

All of what I suggested would have been healthier for her I believe.

Also, she should have taken you up on the 4 of you swimming nude together. It's a beautiful experience, as you know.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 01:45 PM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Default Nudist

My wife has enjoyed this type of activity, most often in hotels where she will walk out of the bath nude only to run into the bellman with our luggage, room service delivering a meal, etc. Seeing her enjoyment we tried a few other things but we finally went to a nudist club with another couple we knew, who were long time nudists. My wife loved it because she could see men stare at her and see the occasional result in a hard penis, and the freedom to play sports, take showers with men, etc. She learned how to get a bit more attention when nude, and we visited nudist clubs nationwide for almost 20 years.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 06:15 PM

Thanked 5,588 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post

Again, not exactly what you're looking for but my lady regularly strips in hotel rooms at night BEFORE closing the curtains. Usually this is because I dare her to do it but in recent times, as she knows I'm into it, she has just spontaneously done it on a few occasions!

The reason I say it's not exactly what you're after is that she's never done it specifically to be seen by someone. What she's in to, basically, is what stevezr1 spoke about: living dangerously.

Another example (again like steve!): twice last summer she spent afternoons sunbathing nude in the back garden. Only thing is: our back garden is really a side one and there's no gate whatsoever! Literally, if you're standing at our front door, and you look to the right, you can see into the front part of this lawn. We're not overlooked on that side of the house, and she's never set up her blanket in the specific piece you can see from the front, but if it ever happened that someone called to the door on those afternoons (and didn't get an answer, obv) it's not unlikely that they'd stroll the 15 or so steps to the corner and then get to see her in all her glory!

It didn't happen but, again, living dangerously!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2017, 06:43 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

My wife likes to be caught naked or at least partially so, but where she can claim [to herself anyway] it was a complete accident and out her control. The first time I remember seeing this was years ago when we rented a small cottage for a beach vacation. Before leaving the place for a day at the beach she will slather on sunblock while wearing just her bikini bottoms and using whatever mirror available to make certain it all has soaked in before putting on the top part and a coverup for the drive to the beach. One morning while going through her routine she was standing in the small bathroom which opened onto the living room and faced the front door. We usually left the front door and the windows open to maximize the breeze through the cottage. I heard a truck drive up the driveway of the place and I told her I thought someone was coming to take the trash, then carried on packing our bag for the day. As the bathroom window was right above the trash cans [at about chest level so perfect for anyone to look in] and the windows were wide open I thought she might want to know someone was coming and would be standing right outside the window very shortly. About minute later there was a knock on the screen door at the front door and there was the owner of the cottage with some items in his hand. I told him to come on in assuming my wife would have moved to the bedroom and out of sight of the bathroom window - and the front door. He entered the living room and just stood there for a few seconds before saying he had a couple things for the cottage... I said great and took them from him and turned to put them down when I saw my wife just then putting the top string of her bikini over her head. The owner must have had a great view of my topless wife, who had plenty of time to get out of sight if she wished. She then walked into the living room while still tying the back string of the top and the 3 of us stood about for a minute or 2 talking about pretty much nothing. The owner left and I asked my wife if she enjoyed that... and she said "What?"

Last edited by Omega88; 11-19-2017 at 06:46 AM. Reason: typo
Old 11-19-2017, 05:45 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts

I posted the full story in another thread so here's the cliff notes version of this top.

We had a repairman come to out hotel room to fix a lighting problem. As he and I were talking my girl wearing an all white see thru cover up came over and joined the conversation. I mean there was nothing to the imagination. I give it to the guy, he was very professional when he turned to tell me the problem and saw her standing there. His eyes never diverted to her tits or shaven pussy. It got a little awkward when she started to converse with him and he tried to keep eye contact as best he could. About 2 minutes later he left the room. I asked her was what she did on purpose and she just smiled and said I don't know what you are talking about.
Old 11-20-2017, 05:27 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

I do IT work, this woman asked me to come set up her new PC, transfer all the files from old PC, the usual. She was late 30's attractive, since she had kids pics around, I presume she was divorced. She had on yoga pants and a knit top that really showed off her figure. It was difficult not to stare and I'm sure she caught me a few times. When I finished I asked her if she had a printer to set up, she didn't, I told her to call me when she got one, I'd stop by and take care of it, no additional charge.

A few days later she called and went by to set up the printer. She was stunning, white yoga pants, obvious cameltoe, and a pink sports bra that I could see her nips through. She had an elliptical trainer in the same room and she was working out while I was downloading the software. I don't like strip clubs, but if they ever had one that just had a woman who looked like this, working out on an elliptical trainer, I might change my mind.

Another woman, this one was a college student, had her PC in the bedroom, she said "don't turn around, I have to get dressed for my class", there was a mirror on the wall over the PC.

Last edited by piecenick; 11-20-2017 at 05:31 AM.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample