Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2018, 11:55 AM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Do you go on nude beaches as a couple?

Yes.

does your wife/GF actively look at cocks?

Not really. At first, yes, a nude beach is a different experience, so there's a lot of 'people watching' goes on. By her, by me, by everyone new to it. After a while nothing is remarkable any more, and focusing in on one aspect of people's bodies doesn't even occur much, for us or our friends. We've seen all there is to see previously, and we're rather more focused on having a good social time with friends who just happen to have no clothes on.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2018, 12:53 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

Not nude beach, but topless in Cannes. The European men wore, as my wife called them, "weenie bikinis", Speedos. Yes, she commented on their packages several times, she got caught staring at one guy and he winked at her. The blush spread down to her bare breasts.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2018, 05:07 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiegoJames View Post
Do you go on nude beaches as a couple?

Yes.

does your wife/GF actively look at cocks?

Not really. At first, yes, a nude beach is a different experience, so there's a lot of 'people watching' goes on. By her, by me, by everyone new to it. After a while nothing is remarkable any more, and focusing in on one aspect of people's bodies doesn't even occur much, for us or our friends. We've seen all there is to see previously, and we're rather more focused on having a good social time with friends who just happen to have no clothes on.
Hanging out at the nude beach or resort and "people watching" can be a fun part of the nudist experience, as long as it is respectful and not uncomfortable for anyone. When you're sitting, lounging around without much else to do I would even say it is a natural distraction.

On the other hand, when you're a social nudist hanging out with some long-time friends, it's also quite natural to just focus on the socialization without paying much heed to other people's nakedness. The conversation and the friendship supersedes the nudity, so to speak.

I've experienced both; and have found them to be interchangeable. And sometimes the two even intersect; as in my friendship with one particular couple, with whom we were perhaps more flirtatious (although non-sexually). We could easily have more discussion-oriented time, where we would be solely focused on chatting; and, usually after a few drinks, be a little more "silly" and be more open about our appreciation for each other's nakedness. My ex received a fair amount of compliments about her nakedness, her decision to shave, and her curvy figure from our friends, which really actually boosted her confidence and comfort being naked with them.

So I think it's ok to embrace both aspects of the nudist experience; and even "walk" somewhere in the middle. Just MHO.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2018, 05:30 PM

Thanked 1,982 Times in 139 Posts

I don’t know about actively look but she does notice. She once said to me some of these guys ought to have stayed at home.

When she got flashed at by a friend and I asked her if she was impressed she said well it was quite long but a bit skinny.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 02:20 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

We regularly go and spend a day at a naturist beach in the summer or any other random fine day.
She doesn't comment of men's cocks as such unless she sees something really unusual.
She's more likely to comment on women by way of comparison with herself, asking my opinion.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 11:34 AM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
The conversation and the friendship supersedes the nudity, so to speak.

So I think it's ok to embrace both aspects of the nudist experience; and even "walk" somewhere in the middle. Just MHO.
I agree. Conversation is key, nudity secondary, but that's not to say you don't look and admire. No different from looking and admiring a woman in a swimsuit.

I'm taking a female friend, first-time naturist, on holiday later this year. I may start a thread about this...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2018, 04:06 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default My wife loves seeing other cocks...

In the 1970's and 1980's when my lovely wife and I visited a couple of nude beaches and perhaps thirty nudist clubs/resorts around the U.S., there is no doubt she stared at cocks. A few guys, seeing her stare, began to get erect. If she was where she could respond by spreading her legs or reaching down to part her lips, a few times we enjoyed seeing his cock rise to full attention, and knowing what she is showing, I had a reaction, too. That sometimes lead to an introduction. I loved bringing guys over to meet my wife and she loved having a conversation while watching their cocks.

My favorite introduction, not related to this topic, was when I saw the UPS man staring at my wife who was talking to a lady friend. He stared so much, he nearly walked into a tree. I spoke to him, and offered to introduce him to my wife. He said he had limited time, but with a little encouragement, he agreed. I yelled at my wife to come over and she did, and UPS guy and I both enjoyed her walking without a care or a single bit of modesty toward us. They shook hands and he had a very obvious tent in his brown UPS uniform. He kept staring and told her she was really attractive and then he asked me if it didn't bother me that other men could see my wife's most secret places. I told him no, that I was proud of her. He again expressed how attractive she was, and that she reminded him of the most beautiful girl in his high school, and that's who he thought she was when he first saw her. He was fully erect and sweating when I suggested that my wife take him inside the lodge where we had one of the two bedrooms upstairs. They went on, with her telling him we had cold drinks, while I told our other friends that I would be back in a while. They had watched and knew what was going on. I heard the UPS guy tell her "I only have a few minutes". I laughed to myself because I knew he would be following her upstairs with his face only inches from the swinging crack in her ass.

When I reached the room, the UPS guy had his trousers down and my wife was on her knees examining his balls and jacking him too. He was groaning. I explained she didn't fuck anyone but me, and he said "I just have to get off---I am in pain". She sat him down on the bed and while stroking his cock, a nice sized one, she licked his balls and he groaned. Then she stood, walked to the other side of the bed and got over him in a 69 position. He began to tongue her wetness and she continued to stroke him. He shot up in the air, over and over. I thought it was over but she said not. She reached between her legs and spread her lips as far apart as they went, showing her very wet pinkness, feeling his breath on her. She demanded "stare at my most secret place---look at me. LOOK AT ME!! and he just said she was so beautiful and she began to cum, rubbing her pussy against his face and groaning.
I noticed he was getting a bit of a chubby as he stared deep into my lovely wife's vagina.

Back on topic, another way I knew she liked to look at cocks was if she saw an attractive male nudist far away or walking away from us, she would insist we walk toward them so she could eventually see their cock. If they got away like into their car or into their dwelling on the property, she would express her disappointment. And being a southern girl, she got a big thrill from a black guy seeing her fully exposed to his eyes, and had to see his cock. We saw some very modest ones and some that were really impressive that made her weak in the knees. We chased one African American guy at a western nudist club so we could talk to him, but that is another story. She was much more insistent on chasing guys to see cocks that I was to see naked women.

But she also had an appreciation for a well shaped male ass and would point them out if they were special. We followed one guy to a back corner of the area around the crowded pool. We laid our towel beside him and introduced ourselves. He was alone that day, he said, but his wife and family were coming the next day. She was sitting beside me facing the pool and others, when the guy said he was going for a swim. He stood and reached down to pick up whatever , a towel or something, and in doing so, his butt was close to my wife. She turned to face it, and to my surprise, and his too, she stuck her tongue in his ass crack and started licking, while reaching for his cock hanging between his legs. I looked around to see if someone would see but no one was looking our way. He just moaned and stayed still for a few moments, feeling her tongue as it penetrated him briefly. He sat back down with an obvious hard-on, wide eyed. She had him sit with his back to the crowd and she jacked him to a finish. She then explained to him that she needed to be fucked and ordered me to follow her to our room. I had to keep my towel in front of my hard-on back to the lodge. The entire time I was pounding her doggy style she kept asking " did you see me tongue his ass? did you see that black kid's swinging dick? did you see the cocks swinging on the tennis courts?.......and more. I confess I was the first man to fuck her and she did not date a lot so maybe this is just catching up for her.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2018, 08:19 AM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

My wife looks at everybody. At age 58 my blonde woman has always sported a full-on, light brown muff. "I don't like being able to see the lips," she told me one day. She'd rather look at fur, like she has.

She looks at all the dicks too. "Most of 'em look the same when they're down." She will, however, comment on the big ones. She'll turn to me and whisper, "did you see the dick on that guy?!"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2018, 03:12 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default One more observation.....

Another thing we used to watch for at the nudist camps and beaches were very obvious tan lines. We sometimes had them, too, and people seem to stare more if there is a sharp contrast between the tanned and untanned areas. Since we went once a month or so, we were usually "white tails" or untanned but a girl or guy with an obvious tan around a bathing suit was so sexy. To me, it told me they weren't used to showing their nakedness so they were even more attractive.

I have always thought a strong tan with a no-tan swimsuit area always drew your attention to the private parts, just like a garter belt and stockings frames the furry triangle and brings your eyes to it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2018, 07:18 PM

I have never been to a nudist camp, the closest one to me is in another state. But a couple of years ago I meet a girl and she brought up nudist camps, and she was telling me she goes to a local one where she lives and she gets so aroused looking at pussies and cocks, she ends up going into a toilet to masturbate.. Of course I got aroused at the thought lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aspleyguy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s