photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-20-2017, 05:59 AM

Thanked 2,598 Times in 131 Posts
Default Intellectual girls who are sexually naive (UK)

I hope you enjoy this story from a few years back, when I was 18 and in 6th form college in South West of England
I had a free period towards the end of term and was walking along a corridor intending to get off home early when one of my course Masters approached ; questioned my intentions for the next hour or so and then introduced me to a girl who had been following him.
It turned out the girl was joining our 6th form next term and was there just to have a look around and now instead of going home early I was instructed to guide her ( I was one of the “trusted” students, although I’m sure my course master was more interested in getting on with marking and maybe tea in the staff room than acting as a tour guide himself)
Initial impressions of her were a slim, quite tall girl, rather plain in appearance, lovely straight blonde hair but a noticeable lack of current fashion sense as she was wearing a simple blouse and long past the knee, skirt. So different to the other girls who appeared to be constantly challenging others to show the most of their legs and bums in tight uniforms.
Her name was Olivia ( real name, just in case anyone reading recognises from school, 6th Form , or Uni later. I have added a photo as well to help)
The story she explained was that her parents were moving from up North for her Dad’s job and were down for a few days staying with a relative before the house move the following week. She seemed a mix of smiling, very pretty girl with a level of shyness. Her previous schooling was at a catholic all girls boarding school, so coming into a mixed college environment made her a little nervous.
There was something about her which appealed and we started to get on quite well as I showed her the various parts of the building and facilities
I had passed my driving test and even got my own car (Dad had insisted I start with a sensible but reliable and ‘safe’ car to start my driving career and I had managed to use some savings, added to by parents, to get a 5 yo Golf, which had already proved its own worth taking girls back home from parties etc…usually via a car park I knew well. 4 door versions help late night back seat activity!)

(As I am typing this story I realise I maybe going into far too much detail, but hope you don’t mind, its just the more I think about that age in my life the more I remember)

Anyway after her tour and checking with the school I suggested that I gave Olivia a lift back to where she was staying ( I even had a sat nav to help me). She accepted and I was quite enjoying my new role and even thinking about the possibilities for the future. She certainly had a pretty figure hiding under her unexciting clothing, so my mind was already wandering and wondering. I did take a rather longer route to hers, under the pretext of showing her some of the surroundings and at one particular nice viewpoint parked up to point out local sights.

By now she was really chatty( she had a slight northern accent with a posh edge) and we seemed to have become friends and she was even mentioning that when the family moves down if it would be possible we could hang out together?. She then said something about she was really happy that I liked her and had shown her around and was spending my time helping her and then sort of questioned to get my affirmation that I did like her.

Imagine my absolute surprise, ( even with all the experience I had with girls up to then) when I replied that of course I liked her and I’m sure could meet up when she had moved; when without prompting , she just leaned over and undid my trousers and took my cock out started to stroke and then moved her head and mouth onto it! I was amazed and surprised and a bit embarrassed as I wasn’t anywhere near stiff…well to start with. She proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs ever, hardly coming up for air except occasionally looking at me and smiling then back down to her work. I was so surprised I just lay back against the door and let her carry on. Eventually, with me holding back as long as I could, I exploded and felt her sucking away as it shot into her lovely cute mouth. Sitting up she smiled as she wiped around her lips and said thankyou!

Well I had to discover where such oral skills had come from in a pretty but outwardly plain girl. Turns out as we sat in my car , arms around eachother and kissing, (which she was also expert at) that she had a room mate at her boarding school and they practised kissing for when they went with boys some weekends!. I found out they also practised a lot of other things that girls do when they get aroused and boys are not available . (A few weeks later Olivia invited the room mate friend to stay in her new house and that weekend resulted in my 1st ( of many) ffm’s …. but that is another story for another thread!).
So that explained how she was so good at kissing ; and the BJ skills were gained, she told me , from her last year at boarding school. Her and 3 other friends used to go into town each Saturday evening, meet up with some boys they knew and the BJs were an expected “payment” to the boys for sneaking them all drinks and lifts back to school. She had been doing them for months thinking nothing more than it’s a way to say ‘thankyou’…and , which fact got me aroused again, it wasn’t just one boy as the girls swapped BJ recipients regularly.

Hey readers, this is going on in some detail, so at least the scene is set. I will post this now and add to later if anyone wants to know a lot more that happened between me, Olivia and friends over the next few months until she went off to uni
Have a great weekend and let me know who wants to know more
Attached Thumbnails
tdow777_35411661.jpg   10450779_10152316695970939_6558571595349326175_n.jpg  

The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to Handiwerker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2017, 07:44 AM

Thanked 1,222 Times in 123 Posts

Love to hear more!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2017, 09:15 PM

Thanked 3,283 Times in 390 Posts

Do tell more, with pics if possible.
Old 05-21-2017, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin View Post
Do tell more, with pics if possible.
Hey thanks, be happy to continue the story..hopefully I will get a chance later today.
I had loads of photos but lost them when my external memory failed... lost more than Olivia's too.
I have a few which I can try and see what are best to show.
Thanks again
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Handiwerker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2017, 06:04 PM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default I agree.

You sure as hell can't stop now!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2017, 06:18 AM

Default Olivia..next episode

Apologies for not adding more to this story until now, but boring things like work get in the way!

Well, totally amazed at the difference between Olivia's nice girl impression and her BJ skills ( and apparent liking for them) I drove her to where she was staying with relatives and suggested we should meet again as soon as she was able once moved down. She agreed readily once I said about how much I liked and enjoyed our 1st "meeting". This seemed to be a theme to her behaviour I concluded after lying in my bed later recollecting the day's events.

My next meting was I think about 2 weeks later when she texted me. Her family ( Olivia, Dad, step Mum and younger step sister) had moved down and were settling into the new house. It was of course the summer holidays by now, so a few weeks off lessons and time to spend with mates, parties, drinks and beaches.

My parents house had the benefit of a small strip of land at the end of the garden which led to a larger half acre or so field, with its own access from the lane, where Dad had 2 mobile homes he rented out . When he renewed them the previous year I persuaded him to move the better of the old ones to the side of the field behind some bushes and I turned this into my "boy's pad". It was linked into water and electricity and there was a lounge leading to a small decking area, TV, kitchen area ( used for warming takeaways!), bathroom and 2 shag pit bedrooms, both now with double matresses. I think my parents knew what went on when I had parties there, but as it was out of sight of the house they ignored things; as long as I didn't disturb the tourists renting the other caravans. (one had a hot tub on the decking...which me and mates and partygoers "may have secretly" used sometimes when the holidaymakers were out!)

OK, that sets the scene. It wasn't long after Olivia got back that we started spending time together and my mind was turning to getting her into my bedroom in the caravan. Her pretty face and silky blonde hair made me excited at what I would discover under her rather plain clothes, none of which were sexy enough to get attention from other boys....for the moment. One night, when her parents had given her permission to "stayover with her new (girl) friend" it was just me and Olivia in the lounge part of the caravan, lovely warm evening, movie on and wine and pizza. Lots of kissing and me making all the moves towards getting her into bed.

" You do like me don't you?", "of course " I replied and then it was her standing up smiling and walking with me into the bedroom. I remember the evening was really muggy so the windows were open getting what bit of breeze there was and there was lots of light from the moon. As we lay on the bed and I started kissing and feeling over her body I was getting more and more excited. I started to undress her, blousey/shirt off, then undo her rather simple white bra and for the 1st time I could see, feel and explore her 32b boobs. Lots of sucking and nipple tweeking and using all my skills I was enjoying myself but Olivia seemed just to be 'going along' with it.

Then I was undoing her jeans to reveal what were like grey school girl cotton big pants!. I almost lost my hardon!. Exploring inside as she kissed me back . She had started stroking my cock at least! I discovered a lovely smooth skin leading to what felt like tight and warm pussy lips, but still no encouraging signs from Olivia. " It's alright we can fuck" she said, "I have sorted it all out " ( or something like). I guessed she was talking about the pill, but she went on to explain how when she went back up north before the move she had been taken upstairs by some player type at a party and he had taken her V plates. I wish I had know this before as I would have made more moves before she left 2 weeks prior. I didn't even think at 17 she would have been a V.

Rather shocked, I still got her to explain in detail how it had been for her and this boy. Her facts about the party situation and the day after when they apparently met up again and shagged, helped me get over the grey pants and the fact some other player had got in 1st! So it wasn't long before her sexy slim and now a bit suntanned legs were opened up and I was between them under a sheet slipping inside.

She was tight, I mean really tight , I almost came. Promising to pull out before I shot, I started to stroke in and out, admiring what was a fantastic body and smiling face and hard nippled breasts under me, getting closer to cumming. Ultimately I pulled out just in time and shot my hot cum all over her smooth flat tummy. However, I had enjoyed my self but this pretty and intelligent blonde girl hadn't really shown any signs she had , apart from a nice smile as I shot over her tummy what seemed like a weeks worth of cum. She did massage some in, and then sort of moved down the bed to suck my now sticky but still hard cock, saying she hoped I liked her doing that? and " Thankyou" (again, another trend!)

Lying alongside eachother, I had to ask if she had enjoyed the sex as really she hadnt shown any signs to me that she had. Throughout me pumping and getting exhausted, she had laid back like a starfish and apart from a bit of panting hadn't spoken or outwardly shown she was getting pleasured. " Thats what the boy last week said", was her reply!

Aha, now I saw what i needed to do....... So the next few weeks I encouraged, explained and trained her not just in how to express her enjoyment, but how important it was to the boy with her to know how she was liking sex. She said about parents expecting good grades from her so she had concentrated on her studies. As far as sex was concerned, this was limited to her and a few friends giving 'thankyou' BJs at weekends and otherwise 'satisfying ' her and her room mate back at the boarding school. She didn't feel the player the previous week had pressurised her, but maybe it was peer influence to 'get it out of the way'

It was surreal to hear this quite prim but very pretty girl talking about sex in so matter of fact sort of way as if it was part of her study plan. " I do enjoy fucking ", " as long as the boy likes me and enjoys it," " surely me giving Bj's is expected to say thankyou for drinks or lifts .....isn't it? ". I encouraged her to realise that just being pretty and agreeing to fuck, wasnt always enough for boys, as they liked to know whichever girl they were with , was getting proper sex! So, I accepted I was her 2nd shag boy, but wasn't going to give up with her 'development' until she had become more confident and more adept and skillful at sex..more in keeping with how such a pretty girl would be expected to behave ( well in horny 18 yo boy's imaginations)

I had struck gold in Olivia.....but in a way realised she would always be a 'special friend' and not a 'girl friend'. I cannot say why I felt that, but it proved to be exactly how our relationship has turned out over the following years.

There is so much more I can relate here, but had better post this for now as Im nearly late for work , again! Cheers all readers, hope you are enjoying this
Old 05-28-2017, 05:57 AM

Default Final part

Continuing and concluding my story about Olivia …

The issue and why I have started this thread is around how she treated and dealt with sex as if it was an expected duty for her, a payment, a simple act ( and later in her career, a way to get favours). Was this due to her late start (when compared to many other girls), her upbringing by ‘catholic parents’ and life in an all girls boarding school? I never really discovered, but over the following weeks of the school holidays I spent all my free time with her helping her with sexual techniques and also encouraging the buying and wearing of more ‘arousing’ and suggestive clothes. Her step Mum was I gathered a lot more open to teenage girls fashion than her birth mother and Olivia was allowed to be seen out in far more sexually appealing clothing. Shorter skirts and dresses and the use of undoing an extra shirt/blouse button helped show off what was a superb slim body,great legs and perky boobs.Not forgetting her pretty face and blonde hair. We had fun going around buying her lingerie ( I am reminded of another story about changing rooms which may be added to another thread I have seen!) and eventually a new package of a sexually experienced Olivia appeared.
Some of the more provocative clothing was brought and kept at my caravan, as her mother may not have totally approved of the dress length or tightness. It worked though!.

By the start of the next term, Olivia managed(somehow!) to get new friends and got involved in groups including Maths and English study groups, the netball team ( using her bi sexual skills) and the hockey teams. She would come over and we would spend fun evenings and nights in bed with her recounting to me how she had used her looks and sexual abilities to progress and get new friends. She believed this was important to help progress with her education and sports involvement and as each tale usually got me/us so horny and culminated in us having sex, who was I to discourage her.

The fact she was going with other boys ( and occasionally girls) didn’t really matter as by then I had seen her more as an ‘experiment’ to help and develop and not as a girlfriend. She did have sex with friends of mine but never when they were in the caravan. The reports I got back from them meant the work I had put in over the holidays was rewarded and appreciated!She never disappointed like she had with her first. The whole situation was like a dream come true for an 18 yo boy with accompanying liberal sexual morals!

Moving forward; we remained friends on a similar basis throughout her 2 years in 6th form. She went on to Cambridge uni ( so had continued to work hard on her studies ) and played hockey for the county and coached both that and netball. I understand her way of seeing her body and sex as a tool, an act not an emotion; continued whilst at uni. A friend reported this back although he didn’t see to much of her as he was at same uni but a different course/college.

Our lives started to separate, but I did get a couple of invites to see her at uni and experience parties. There was one memorable teen uni wild drunken party when I had seen her disappear upstairs in the house she shared by then. I couldn’t help but follow and try and listen and as a bonus one of the girls I had noticed downstairs came out of the bathroom. I made up a story that she had promised me a BJ and she drunkenly accepted. With her on her knees we leaned against Olivia’s bedroom door and fell in. No lights so she never knew it was me but I had the extreme pleasure of hearing the things Olivia said as (I later found out) some fresher pumped in and out between her legs. Things like… “ god I love this”, “You’re so good”, “I'm glad you like me enough” and the line which got me exploding over some poor uni girls face and top “ if you want you can spunk inside me” ( well, wouldn’t it you?). Leaving the bedroom before Olivia recognised me, I zipped up and heard her usual "thankyou"

Olivia and I did have sex just a few times while she was at uni and when she came back home, and of course I took every opportunity to enjoy her body, her sex moves and the stories she told. One I learned was that her and another couple of 2nd/3rd year girl students had set up a competition to bed as many freshers as they could
(another story thread maybe? ). I cannot remember the scores or who won, but it seemed to please her.

I got a job and moved away from home after, so our paths didn’t cross as often as before. I know she
took a year or so off after uni and worked abroad as a sports coach and holiday rep. I spent a memorable 10 days with her when she worked in Ayia Napa when, based on how we originally got on that summer holiday and how I helped her she invited me to ‘help out’ her then 17 yo step sister Katie.
She wanted a ‘nice boy’ to be Katies 1st and had made all sorts of arrangements for me and Katie when she flew in. What Olivia didn’t and I think, doesn’t know, is that Katie had been a regular visitor to my caravan bedroom for the previous 2 years. We both played good parts that holiday! (all this remembering is making me aware of the fun times I have had and probably may share more stories on here if ppl enjoy?)

I know after a year or so she got a decent job in London, then another meaning a move to Bournemouth and now I think she is back in London with a another new boyfriend. (There is another fact about her and boyfriends which definitely is worth adding to an existing thread I think I have seen)

But, with me moving around the UK and not being at home when she visits her parents, we have grown apart. I do hope she still thinks back to those summer holidays when we first met up and smiles…I definitely do. But I have lost contact. I think she changed her KIK and Instagram for some reason and her Facebook has gone dormant recently . I fondly look back over all the times, fun and stories we have shared over the past years and , well, one day I am hopeful we will reconnect. There will be lots for both of us to catch up on

If anyone reading this is aware they know or have met Olivia, in whatever way( I am open to all information!), then please PM me or add to this Thread. Thanks
Old 05-28-2017, 04:33 PM

Default Couple of pics just in case anyone recognises and is prepared to chat

Olivia
Attached Thumbnails
aaaLTb12.jpg   qJI_zkh07fUOrtG94sW_eTrk64hX7L7uf3_io9w3PxQwj8G-xoBtFahRaaEQvlX3.jpg  

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Handiwerker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 02:19 AM

Thanked 4,026 Times in 247 Posts

Superb!
I'd love to hear more
The Following User Says Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artfuldogger View Post
Superb!
I'd love to hear more
Cheers for saying.
Which bits appeal and if I can recall details I can set up a suitable thread?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Handiwerker For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2