uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2011, 09:29 PM

Default Kimberly

Luckily for me, my parents were supporters of various civic causes. One of their favorite causes was a non-profit program that brought inner-city black kids out to our largely white, leafy suburb. The kids lived in our school district and attended our supposedly superior schools. The program owned a house down the road from our house where all of the children lived.

This program concerns you, dear reader, because black kids, like white kids, enjoy eating. And someone had to cook the food. And the cook had to live somewhere. Luckily for me, Kimberly was the cook and my parents volunteered our house as a residence where Kimberly would live.

Kimberly was about 5 foot 7. She wasn't classically pretty, but she had a nice smile, short brown hair, and a great body. She was thin with big tits. She was about 20.

When my parents first told me that Kimberly, the new cook, would be living with us, that didn't rise any lascivious interest in me. But that changed the first night she was there. Our house was large, and nearly every bedroom had its own bathroom. The first night Kimberly was living with us, I was shocked when I entered my bathroom and Kimberly was washing up over the sink dressed only in a bra and panties. I was surprised but delighted. However, I graciously directed her to her own bathroom, which was right across the hall from her bedroom. I never did figure out why she was in my bathroom.

Once I figured out what Kimberly's schedule was, I, like any fine upstanding American high-schooler, started pawing through her possessions. I realized that when I got home from school, she would be out preparing dinner at the program house. I had all the time I wanted to go through her things.

First, I looked at her bras and panties. This being the late 1970's, her bras and panties weren't fancy thongs like the girls apparently have now. They were pedestrian. I couldn't find any lingerie. However, I loved handling her panties and her 36C bras.

Second, I looked through her reading material. I struck paydirt there.

One thing she had was about 15 issues of a magazine called something like Vogue Beauty Guide. It wasn't Vogue, but an offshoot publication designed for younger women with less money than a standard Vogue reader. It had articles about fashion, style, travel, and some about women's bodies and sex. One article I vividly remember was about boobs.

There were lots of racy pictures and ads in the magazines. Of the 15 issues, about 12 of them had pictures of topless women so far as I could recall. I would masturbate while reading the magazine articles about sex and women's bodies. Right as I reached the critical point, I would turn to a page that had a picture of a topless woman, and I loved cumming as a looked at the pictures. One picture I still vividly recall -- a young woman at a beach in a skimpy bikini bottom, and topless up top. She had very substantial meaty boobs. I loved cumming as I looked at her picture.

Kimberly also had a book that was about sex. It was an incredible paperback that had about 110 stories, each about 3-4 pages long, of people's sexual experiences. I couldn't believe the book was sitting out in the open on her bookshelf, although I suppose she thought that no one would be barging into her room and pawing through her things. Oh God, I loved reading the book. I was a virgin and I loved reading about all of these wonderful sexual experiences people had gone through. I don't remember many of the stories today. I recall one about a man who was wearing his wife's panties and walked into a big mud bog and came as the mud pressed against his cock under the panties. I recall another about a guy in a Thai brothel, and he coupled with many prostitutes who were in a hanging seatless chair that would bounce up and down on his dick. I loved masturbating while reading the book, thinking about Kimberly reading the book and masturbating.

Once I had ran through Kimberly's stuff, I turned my attention towards ways I could see her naked and develop sexual tension between us.

One thing I did once, I recall, was to lie naked on my bed with the door open. My bedroom was at the top of the stairs from the kitchen on the first floor, and I pretended I had fallen asleep naked on my bed, with the bedroom door open, so that she couldn't help but see my cock as she came up the stairs. However, for some reason I only did that once and it didn't work because she didn't come upstairs during that time.

I also, of course, started trying to figure out ways to see her naked. Her bathroom was across the hall from her bedroom. She took a bath in her bathroom every night. I fantasized about a way to put a view hole from the hall outside her bedroom into the bathroom, but I didn't see how that would work.

Her bathroom had one window, which looked out on a non-improved deck that we didn't use. The window was frosted, so I couldn't just look through the window. I decided I would open the window a crack and just peek through the window into her bathroom.

I only tried it once, and it was a fiasco. After I had opened the window, the first time I had a chance to see her was when she was about to take a bath right when I was supposed to be taking my brothers somewhere in the car. Even though my brothers were sitting in the car in the driveway, I just couldn't resist, knowing that she was about to enter the bath. So, I made up some lie to my brothers about forgetting something and ran up to the deck. But right when I was about to peek, the phone rang. For some strange reason, Kimberly decided she would asnwer the phone. I saw her run by the glass door by which I had left the hallway to access the deck. Damn! She had a towel on as she ran by! I couldn't beleive my bad luck.

I was in a pickle. I couldn't let her find me on the deck after she was done with the phone, so I came into the hallway from the deck right as she was finishing with the phone call. It was very awkward -- I had told her I was leaving with my brothers, but here I was in the hallway while she was standing in her towel. I think she was suspicious, but we exchanged a few awkward words and she never raised it again. I never had the guts again to peek through the window.

Since my bathroom plot failed, I tried to figure out how I could see her in her room. I used the tried and true classic - peeking through the keyhole. We lived in an old house, and her door had a key hole even though I don't think there was a lock that she could use.

The first couple times I was doing it, I was incredibly nervous. My heart was pounding as I, on my knees, looked through the keyhole. My parents' room was right down the hall, and if they had come out while I was there, I would be sunk.

Kimberly took her bath usually about 9 p.m. As she crossed the hall from her bathroom to her room, I would quietly walk out of my room and kneel down at the keyhole. I only saw about 50% of her room, and I couldn't see her bed or closet. About the first five times I peeked, I struck out.

One night, though, my dreams came true. She decided that night to blow dry her hair, which she usually did not do. As I was peeking, she came into view and sat down on the floor within my line of sight so she could plug in her hair dryer. She was wearing panties, but topless. I'll never forget it as long as I live. I saw her in profile from her right. She was using her left arm to hold the blow dryer, and using her right arm to run her fingers through her hair. By moving her arm out of the way, I saw her tits. She had awesome fucking tits, huge and with dark medium sized nipples. Every time she ran her right hand through her hair, her tits would jiggle. Oh, God, I was so hard as her big tits were only about 10 feet in front of me (albeit through the keyhole) and they would bounce and sway as she ran her fingers through her hair. After a few minutes, fearing being caught, I ran back into my room and jerked off furiously. That night fueled masturbatory fantasies for years.

That first night was the best, but I saw her tits or fully naked several more times. One night she was unloading the dishwasher while in her loose nightgown after having taken a shower. Does it surprise you, dear reader, that I wanted to help her unload the dishwasher that evening? As she bent over to get dishes out of the dishwasher, her awesome tits would fall into view. I remember that once I was able to see her tits and her bush since she wasn't wearing underwear. God that was sweet.

Once I saw her walking around her room topless through the keyhole. Another time, one of my little brothers wanted to tell her something so he knocked on her door. I just happened to be standing behind him as she seemed to say "come in." But, what a tragedy! She had actuallly said "just a minute." As a result of our faulty hearing, we entered her room to see her naked, as she was getting dressed.

A few months after she moved in, I was peeking through her keyhole but my glasses accidentally touched the door and made a sound. Seconds later, the other side of the keyhole was filled with her eyeball. Oops! Caught!!! I can't remember her ever mentioning though.

Eventually, she quit the job at the house and moved out. Hopefully, my eyeball in her keyhole had nothing to do with it.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018