Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2011, 05:04 PM

Thanked 4,822 Times in 345 Posts
Default stripped naked

Every since my ex told me this story i have hoped to see this for real or in pics or video. This happened before i was going out with her she was with a group of her mates celebrating her 20th birthday they were in a pub drinking and having a good time there were about 10 of them including my ex and at closing time they were all merry and had a good time and as soon as there came out of the pub the girls grabbed my ex and got her to the floor before she new it her jumper was pulled off and jeans unbuttoned and pupled down and off my ex had said that sh obviously wasnt happy being down to her underwear but couldnt realy do much about it being pinned down.
She thought that would be it but next thing she new her bra was undone and yanked off having her tits exposed then her knickers were pulled off. They then picked her up and tied her arms behind her back and to a lamppost all she was wearing was her socks apprently they left her tied there for about 15 minutes before they untied her and gave her her clothes back when she told me this story i made sure she told me every detail i only wish i were there to see it.
Old 08-20-2011, 05:58 AM

Nice story!

I was once cuffed to a stairway rail as part of a sorority hazing. I was fully dressed at first, but then one of the b*tches of the house came by and undid my top so that my tits were exposed! I was like that for over 4 hours!

I was initially pissed at the time, but later came to really get turned on by it. It inspired me to write a long story about the incident (posted elsewhere, not on OCC) and it still makes me wet when I think about it.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ginas1989 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2011, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginas1989 View Post
Nice story!

I was once cuffed to a stairway rail as part of a sorority hazing. I was fully dressed at first, but then one of the b*tches of the house came by and undid my top so that my tits were exposed! I was like that for over 4 hours!

I was initially pissed at the time, but later came to really get turned on by it. It inspired me to write a long story about the incident (posted elsewhere, not on OCC) and it still makes me wet when I think about it.
Wow hun thats such a sexy story hun its a shame they left you with your trousers and panties on how many people caught you did you repay your embarrassment later on in life with anyone else do you have any other hazing stories?
The Following User Says Thank You to dazman1975 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 09:40 AM

Hey dazman,

This was my frosh year at college.

The reason I still had on my pants is because I was bound to a railing in between floors of a public dorm.

The b*tch Becky who did it to me would have gotten a kick in the face if she'd tried to get my pants off. I tried anyway when she was undoing my top, but she scooted to the side and I couldn't turn enough to the side to do it.

I was there about 9 hours total, about 4 with tits out. I couldn't tell exactly how many ppl saw me becuz they blindfolded me although I could see out the bottom of it with one eye. I'd guess at least 100 diff people saw me in those 4 hours.

I was furious at the time, but eventually calmed down and ultimately it became a turn-on to be honest!

check your PM for more info I can't share here.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ginas1989 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 07:59 PM

Default story

Would love to read the more detailed version of that story.
The Following User Says Thank You to ben317 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 02:59 PM

Hi guys. I got a lot of PMs from you as a result of this. I started to reply but the site wouldn't allow me to do more than 2 for each 12 hours.... I assume that's some sort of anti-spam measure. But anyway, just know I'm not ignoring you , but at this rate it will take me some time to get through answer each of you. ;-)
Old 08-22-2011, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginas1989 View Post
Hi guys. I got a lot of PMs from you as a result of this. I started to reply but the site wouldn't allow me to do more than 2 for each 12 hours.... I assume that's some sort of anti-spam measure. But anyway, just know I'm not ignoring you , but at this rate it will take me some time to get through answer each of you. ;-)
It may sound like a silly question but is that your bum on your profile picture?
Old 08-25-2011, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Why don't you just tweet the link?
There is no link to a published version on the web. It's part of an eBook and I've already been lambasted on this site multiple times, both publicly and in PMs for being everything from a "pimp" to a "greedy b*tch" for having dared even metion anything about stories appearing in a commercial work.

So, I am taking the feedback appropriately and I'm just gonna shut the fuck up. It really does just take a few bad apples to spoil the bunch doesn't it? I figured sharing everything I could would be a welcomed contribution, after all sometime is better than nothing. But apparently that's not the case.

I feel bad because I have a lot of unanswered PMs left that I haven't been able to get to. I'll post this one last item on the topic, because I told few, but not all... and then I'm dropping it for good. Please don't anyone PM me about it again. What I've privately shared is below.

It's funny because I got a lot of PMs regarding that! Unfortunately the exact incident I spoke of is part of a commerical eBook, so I can't cut-n-paste the story, but I can tell you some facts about it.

It's a true story. The only details I changed are for privacy sake.

I was pledging a sorority and it was part of hazing. I was about 3/4 of the way through.

I was supposed to be there 9 hours straight, so I had to be sure I didn't have to go to the toilet! I made sure to not eat/drink anything for 8 hrs before and I was STARVING by the end.

The girl that exposed me hated me and wished I would drop out. She came over about noon, so I was only exposed for the second half of the day.

She was the only one in the entire sorority that didn't like me. Incidentally, she also tried to get me to drink her bath water! That's in the book's story as well

I was blindfolded (mostly) but could see a little out of one side. Several guys grabbed my tits and pinched my nipples. I got in a few kicks on some of them though. ;-)

Late in the afternoon, one boy, who's shoes I could see, passed me several times and when no one was around came back and masturbated & shot cum on my pant legs. I was mortified! But for some reason I didn't scream for help.

When the original sister that bound me came back and found me exposed she apologized, unlocked me and asked what happened. But I couldn't tell her the truth. I lied and said some guys did it. Untl the book publishing a couple weeks ago, no one knew the truth other than me and the b*tch Becky.

Anyway, that's a synopsis of it.

I also mentioned the title where this came from in some PMs, but I will not do that here just to "prove" as if I have to that I'm not fucking pimping anything... so now congratulations I'm pretty sure I'm not going to want to post much of anything further here.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ginas1989 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018