photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-05-2011, 11:43 PM

Default Exposing my bbw latina wife

Hi all. Im new to this site and im not sure if this is where to post but here goes. For the past few years whenever my wife and i stay in a hotel she loves for me to take her from behind in the window. Lately ive brought up the suggestion of arranging for someone to actually watch. Ive got a hold of this guy from a craigslist ad that ive posted and we r making the arrangements. I have not told the wife yet nor do i plan to. She usuallly likes for me to give her the blow by blow of this fantasy while in bed and im rubbing her pussy. She drips when i tell her that im gonna invite someone to watch her. She cums instantly. The plan is this....i pre arrange with craigslist guy the time and place( a nice hotel far enough away from home ) i will give him a nice show of her through the window and when im done with her i will bring her downstairs in some sort of revealing outfit and proceed to strip her down for him while he is in his car. At that point obviously she will realize whats going on. Im curious to see her reaction. Im hoping she continues and reaches into hia car and finishes him off. Any suggestions for me would be great. I will be pOsting some pics of her soon to go along with the story
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ns92099 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2