uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2011, 07:26 AM

Default the next online encounter turned sour part 3

She slipped my cock back into her mouth and was pumping hard on it trying to make me cum, i told her i can't come when i'm in your mouth i'll have to fuck your tits. Sheena grabbed my cock and started jerking it with her tits hanging over the tip of my cock, wasn't working. I got out stood at the driver door held onto the car roof and leant in, i put my cock between Sheenas tits she pushed them togehter it was awkward but working and i started fucking her tits. It didn't take long, about a minute later i was ready to cum. I tried to aim the load away from her face but i couldn't help it, most ended up on her chin cheek eyebrow and hair. She was cool about it when she wiped herself down and buttoned her blouse back up. That was our introduction out of the way it was now time to head to her house.

We got there for about 10 oclock, and there was no way i would have found her house if she hadn't have came and got me. Got in TV was on she had beers in and the kids were staying with their dad, we sat cuddled watching TV and drinking, Sheena started playing with my cock, she just nonchelantly took it out and started stroking it. I reached over and started rubbing her pussy. She arched back in the sofa pushed her chest out and moved my hand to where she wanted fingered. I could feel her clit through her jeans, her nipples poked out through her tight red cotton blouse.

I moved round in front of her on my knees pulled her jeans down and started eating her out, her pussy didn't taste nice almost stale cheesy but netherless i worked on it. Her labias were a bit too loose and her clit looked like chewed gum. She wasn't juicing up and after 10 minutes my jaw was aching, most of the fluid was from my own mouth i was having to wipe my chin on her thigh. She was hard work to get ready, i had to stop and lay her lengthways on the sofa. I had my jeans down and hers off, rubbed my cock back and foward over her pussy and stuck it in. Jesus it was still tight, it took a few good strokes before i was able to get the whole lot in.

Continued below
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rubbishdate For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 08:01 AM

Default my next online encounter turned sour part 4

I had my cock inside her on the sofa and was pumping and pumping away when suddenly her phone rang, she reached over and answered it. I lay on top of her not moving, it was her hubby who she was currently split from, he wanted to know who owned the motorbike in the driveway she told him to mind his own business while she was saying this to him she mouthed to me to fuck her. I had to pull out and get hard again so i could slip it back in, now she was loose and juicey. She was getting off on her hubby phoning her while i was fucking her, i must say it turned me on as well. I was going softly on her while she was still on the phone then she just hit red on the phone and hung up. She told me to keep going never mind him.

I continued until she reached down and somehow managed to get my cock into her asshole, her legs were up over my shoulders but that was some sweet move, i didn't have to do anything her hole was ready for my cock. Admittedly it was all a bit of a blur with the ride and the drink. I had my cock up her asshole and she was shouting to fuck her c*nt, her words not mine, i had to tell her she was a bit loud the neighbours might hear. She shouted fuck them just you fuck my c*nt. Ok then you wanted it, i pulled out from her asshole and put it in her pussy. Her pussy was like a windsock, like throwing a sausage up the main road.

I shot my load and every single bit of man juice ran back out between her legs, there was nothing there for my semen to adhere to, the scar on her lower stomach didn't register why it flopped back out. I thought it was a ceasarian scar but it was more than that. Not long after we retired to bed, her bedroom was like some freudian nightmare. Weird kinds of abstract art and object'dart. All reproduction all cheap crap and her carpet was filthy.

Continued below
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rubbishdate For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2011, 09:02 AM

Default my next online encounter turned sour part 5

In her bedroom was all sorts of weird shit, fairy lights over old twigs and stuff like that. A brown carpet that i guess wasn't brown originally and had stains all over it. Oh well i'm here may as well stay. She had a drawer put aside for my stuff and put it beside my side of the bed (huh?). She turned on the fairy lights and put on some cheesy crap 80's soul. Undress me as we dance she said, i started unbuttoning her blouse we fell onto the bed she reached over to the unit beside her and pulled out toys R us, a 9" vibrator and some type of small finger ring vibrator. I asked had she any videos, she said no! i like doing it not watching it. I started off by running the vibrator down her body touching all the sensitive parts, just trying to guage where she wanted it. No surpise it ended up in her asshole, she loved it it sent her mad, i didn't know how far to take it or how far i could go. She was game for anything after that, she was sat on the floor back against the bottom of the bed blowing me while she buzzed herself with the clit vibrator ring.

I just went ahead and shot what was left in my ballbag all over her face, after that we slept. Next morning having coffee out her back garden i was about to say thanks for inviting me over but i must go now, i never got the chance to say it. Her mate calls round, "this is my new boyfriend the one i told you about' said Sheena to her mate. Huh? excuse me? Then her kids came back home from their dads and Sheena introduced me as her new boyfriend to them. After they went off the tears started after i told her i probably won't be able to see her again, i felt like a walking sack of shit for saying it.

Anyway guess where i spent the weekend? yup at hers. But she wasn't the exhibisionist her mate was the exhibisionist, the one that called round earlier. Sheena told me she would suck and fuck any bloke that gave her attention and she would do anything to make her mates happy, hmm intriguing. That night round at her mates for a drink Sheena was upstairs emailing one of her many online friends, she was addicted to the computer. Her mate says to me i don't want to be here do i? i says nope! so she pulled her top up and showed me her tits. wow!,

Continued below
Old 07-29-2011, 10:15 AM

Default my next online encounter turned sour part 6

So Sheenas mate lifted her top to flash me her tits when sheena was upstairs using the comp, this was an enticement to make sheena happy makes her happy. I did'nt know what to say or do, not an ideal situation to be in. Might be a honey trap then again i didn't want to be there so nothing to lose. I says OK if i make her happy what do i get in return? she said anything you want. I told her i want you she said no problem! she wanted me anyway. Two weeks later on my next trip over sheenas mate is booked into a hotel just off the main road from the ferry terminal, i turn up meet greet and fuck like wild animals before heading back up the road to sheenas. 3 months later i'm ran ragged, back and foward every two weeks. Meeting sheenas mate behind her back at this hotel that hotel. We even met in the hotel right beside the main road into sheenas home town.

This had to stop, sheena loves her hubby knowing i'm banging her, her mate loves knowing that sheena is happy because she's banging me and i'm banging her mate in return to make her happy. Everybody was happy but me. Winter was coming in i didn't want to travel over anymore, last trip over i booked myself on the ferry as a foot passenger to troon, its a longer trip by sea but shorter by road. Sheena picked me up from the terminal, we didn't say much on the way. We passed through a village i had been through dozens of times, Sheena said 'oh look theres that hotel where you fucked my mate' The game was up so i said nothing.

We got to hers her mate was already there waiting outside, we got inside the two of them sat down facing me on the sofa. I stood and looked sheepishly at my feet. 'i know your only here for the sex', Sheena said. I'm not stupid i knew what i was getting into, you can have me or her but not both of us. I replied 'i did have both of you and never heard no complaints from either of you. Ultimatium? i don't have to defend myself you both got what you both wanted, i'm away! and with that i left,stuck in that shitty town with nowhere to go until i got a bus or taxi to the ferry terminal. As it just so happens the hotel around the corner was still open for bookings. Thats where i met Anne from Essex. Thats another long story.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:58 AM

Default Anne from Essex

Following on after being outed as a rat by the two women i was banging for their convienance i ended up in the hotel just on the corner, typical small hotel reliant on passing traffic and lost souls. Nondescript plain happy but cheap and clean. After i had booked myself in for the night i was sat in the bar minding my own business when i heard this scratching noise, i sat ignoring it over by the window watching the cars go past just chilling sipping a beer. The scratching noise continued from behind me for about 10 minutes before i became inquisitive enough to turn to see what it was.

A lady early in her early with 40's a shock of shoulder length frizzy brown hair sat sketching me with a charcoal pencil on an A1 pad, i turned back to my beer, i heard her chair being moved and still ignored her but now i could see her out of the corner of my eye, she had moved closer for better detail. She sat furiously sketching me, i figured well if she's mad at least i know it. No nasty surprises for later on. Back then you could smoke in bars and hotels so i lit a smoke up, 'other hand please' this voice asked from behind.

My phantom sketcher wanted me to smoke with my right hand, Ok! i complied. 'turn to the left a bit, chin up' Another 10 minutes of scratching and orders. I ended up saying to her i wonder if you would away and fuck yerself missus. She apologised and came over sat down facing me and waved over to the waitress. We sat having some drinks and chatting. She was on her way to Edinburgh for a book deal as an illustrator and she found me interesting. I assumed she meant she was bored lonely and fancied some younger meat.

Well this is my last night in Britain may as well leave on a high i thought, i hadn't emptied my sack for a while and apart from the shock of long frizzy hair Anne was right tasty looking, a bit plump and homely with a weird taste in clothes. She was wearing a leopard print blouse black tights sandals and a denim skirt. She gave of the air of control but she was nervous, she had a habit of playing with the crucifix around her neck. As the night wore on the drink took hold of her. By the time we got up to her room i was hammered as well.

Continued below
Old 08-01-2011, 07:58 AM

Default Anne from Essex part 2

We got up to her room both of us fell onto the bed, i tried to get erect but i was too drunk and so was she. Deep down i didn't want a shitty one night stand with regrets the morning after. So we just both fell asleep, i woke up that morning with my arms around Anne. I put the kettle on she woke up we had coffee watched the news together. A weird set up, didn't have sex but i wanted to see her again. After coffee Anne without a hint of modesty stripped off in front of me and got into the shower, 'join me' she said. I stripped off and got into the shower with her. Soaping each other up, she soaped my cock up i was rock hard and down she went. Best blowjob i ever had, she was wanking me into her mouth spitting water over my glans and wanking me with her breasts, as the water cascaded down between her massive E 44's i blew my load all over her tits and neck. I kept the same hard on. We got out dried each other stood naked i was fingering her and she rubbing me up.

We got onto the bed with me on top, i stroked a few times between her tits and plunged it into her pussy, she was a bit tight but comertable for both of us. Within a few strokes she was loose, with every movement of boner inside her her eyes danced with delight. I really wanted to come inside her both of us reaching orgasm but i couldn't make her cum, cow girl reverse cow girl and doggy with me inside reaching down from behind and flicking her clit. My cock's a good eight inches and thick but it musn't have been enough.

No toys at hand so i had to improvise with my hand, she was on her back knees nearly pushed into her stomach. One finger then two, i held her flaps apart forefinger and thumb left hand and went for three. No problem, 4 easy then got my whole hand inside, not a fist just the hand speared with my thumb overlapping my palm. It took me 5 minutes of that before she was reaching climax.

I could feel her cervix as i pushed my middle finger in as far as it could go, her flaps were vacumm sealed around my wrist. I started jerking myself off as she yelped yes yes! she was coming and so was i. I didn't stop to think what the hell was i doing here with my hand up some womans pussy in some hotel i just relaxed and let my man juice shoot out in all directions, most ended up on her legs and over the duvet. Then i had to carefully retrieve my hand. We checked out before 9 and tried not to look embarrased as we passed the domestic cleaners. I ended up in Essex with Anne and spent 4 months together before i came back home. After that all my meets and sexual encounters were domestic icluding those who came from overseas to stay with me.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample