uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2011, 01:17 PM

Default Embarrassed Neighbor

In 1993 we moved to a new house. The same year our new next door neighbors moved into their house. Mick and I became good friends. His wife wasn’t very friendly and probably came over to our house maybe two times in 25 years. Mick was over to our house frequently. When we started car pooling together, Mick would come over to our house about 6:00 AM. If Mick was early or I was running a little late getting ready, Mick would wait for me in the living room. My Asian (I’m Caucasian) wife got comfortable with him being around and unless it was cold stopped wearing her robe. She usually wore pajamas bottoms and a low cut loose t-shirt. Nothing too revealing, but you could see her tits and nipples swinging freely when she walked. And when she bent over it gave a good downblouse view. Mick was kind of shy. Ann told me whenever she would bend over to put juice or coffee on the coffee table, he would checkout her tits, look away, then look again. After he got used to seeing her downblouse, he didn’t turn away.

Both Mick and I have motorcycles. On Saturday mornings we’d ride out to a friend’s farm and then ride for a couple hours on the back roads. A couple of years ago, we moved about 5 miles from our previous house. We still car pooled, but met at the park and ride bus parking lot. We still had our Saturday bike ride and left from our house. One Saturday we got to Bob’s farm and he wasn’t there. His wife said he had been called into work. We cancelled our ride and rode back to my house.

We parked in the driveway and went inside. Mick made himself comfortable in the den while I went out to the garage to get something I wanted to show him. I went back in the house and Mick seemed to be nervous. We talked a while and then Mick headed home.

After Mick was gone, Ann came out of the bedroom and asked me why we came home early? She had decided to take a bath while we were gone. Our master bedroom has a shower but no bathtub. The bathtub is in the bathroom off the hallway. The only way from the master bedroom to the hallway bathroom is through the den. While I was in the garage Ann had walked out of the hallway bathroom butt naked into the den in full view of Mick. All she had was a towel wrapped over her hair. She recovered her surprise and said “Hi Mick, you’re back early” and walked past him into the master bedroom without trying to cover up.

She asked me if Mick had said anything to me about seeing her naked. I told her he hadn’t. She said I should ask him what he thought of her naked body. All week carpooling, the subject never came up. One night I called Bob and told him what happened. Bob’s not shy, in fact he’s very forward. We decided to have some fun with Mick.

The next Saturday at Bob’s farm, I told Bob about Mick seeing Ann naked the week before. Bob said her would love to see Ann naked and asked Mick how she looked. While Mick was stammering for an answer, Bob started drilling him. “How big were her tits? Were her tits natural? Did her tits stick up? How big were her nipples? Were her nipples brown or pink? Did she have a trimmed bush? Did he see her pussy lips? Did he see her clit? Did he see her ass?”

I told Mick to go ahead and describe Ann to Bob. To my surprise, Mick got over his embarrassment and described Ann in vivid detail.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:51 AM

Smile

Would love to hear more
Old 07-07-2011, 08:46 AM

I told Bob that for years Ann had been putting on a down blouse show for Mick so Mick had seen her tits plenty of times. Mick got a sheepish grin and said he thought they were accidental and admitted he really enjoyed the down blouses and sometimes got to see her nipples.

Bob asked “how big are her tits?” Mick said they were “probably a C cup”. “How about her nipples”? Mick said “her areola is about the size of a silver dollar and a nice light chocolate color. Her nipples are about 1/4” long but I’ve seen them longer than that in a down blouse.” Mick added “when seeing her down blouse I couldn’t tell if her tits were saggy, but seeing her walk by me I could see there was very little sag to her tits. Her tits swayed real nice when she walked.” I confirmed she was a 34C with just a little sag and Mick’s description of her nipples was accurate.

Mick was starting to get into the description of her body and no longer needed Bob’s prompting. “Her pussy was not very bushy so I could see her pussy lips and clit. I did turn around and watch her as she walked past me and she’s got a nice firm ass.” I added that her bush was natural, like so many Asian women she didn’t have much pussy hair.

It was exciting for me to hear Bob asking questions about my wife’s body and Mick answering them.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:41 AM

Default Embarrassed Neighbor

I kissed my uncle on the cheek to say "Thank you" for something but now I am so embarrassed and I dont know why. There was nothing romantic about it, and it is not like he is a stranger or anything.
Mikayla
The Following User Says Thank You to GalGlymnwigma For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalGlymnwigma View Post
I kissed my uncle on the cheek to say "Thank you" for something but now I am so embarrassed and I dont know why. There was nothing romantic about it, and it is not like he is a stranger or anything.
Mikayla
What's that got to do with the price of a piano in yugoslavia?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrisamon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanM View Post
In 1993 we moved to a new house. The same year our new next door neighbors moved into their house. Mick and I became good friends. His wife wasn’t very friendly and probably came over to our house maybe two times in 25 years.
How did she not come over 2 times in 25 years when you moved in 18 years??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ccb For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2011, 06:39 PM

Don't ya know...it's NON fiction.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:40 PM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalGlymnwigma View Post
Mikayla
My neice, who was probably 15 or 16 at the time was staying with my family for a few weeks.She is a gorgeous girl with a killer body and the most alluring dark eyes you have ever seen. I do notice her body but I have no sexual intentions toward her at all and never would. Her and our daughter are close to the same age. My wife and I thought they were in bed and we had been teasing and playing with each other and I was in my recliner. My wife had pulled my penis out of my boxers and had put it in her mouth. This was all a prelude to heading for our bedroom.

We hear the girls' door open and quickly I through my little blanket it across me and my wife drops over to the love seat. My daughter tells me she is going to bed and she leans over and kisses me on the cheek, repeating the same thing with her mom.

My neice leans over to kiss my cheek and let me hug her and she puts her right hand down, perfectly palming my hard cock beneath that blanket. I see her eyes get big and I just act as normal as I can as I hug her. She did not jerk her hand away and I hugged her tight, patting her back and telling her goodnight. She looked kind of dazed going to hug my wife and then they disappeared. Later I told my wife and we had a good laugh. I think my neice was pretty surprised.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to outlander2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccb View Post
How did she not come over 2 times in 25 years when you moved in 18 years??
Fat fingered the keyboard. We moved there in 1984.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s