uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2011, 01:51 PM

Default A night with Friends

We were having dinner with long time friends Jim and Nan. The afternoon started as usual, with the cocktails on the patio and the usual conversations about life, kids, work, etc. We ahve known each other for many years and we have engaged in the usual flirting an occasional kiss when we have been drinking. The girls occacionally lay out back and get sun, topless. But, nothing beyond that. What happened this night must be a combination of all that, the drinks and smoke. Nan is a good looking woman about 5'7", brown hair and 36C's and a great ass. My wife, Sue is a 5'6" blond with 36D's and an even better ass! After dinner we settled in around the dining room table and began to play card games and drinking. The looser of each game had to take an additional shot. I think we all lost our fair share of games and began to get a little tipsy. Jim suggested that we play strip poker. I was a little surprised when the girls actually agreed. Sue lost the first hand and promptly stripped of her tee shirt. She was wearing a white transparent bra that let her hard nipples be seen by all. Jim lost the next hand and took off his shirt. Next was Nan. Being a little shy, she hesitated at taking off her tee shirt, but after alittle encouragement and badgering from us, pulled off the shirt. She revealed that she had on no bra and let her beautiful 36C's bounce free. She has beautiful round brown areola and you could see she was excited as her nipples were standing straight out, hard as erasers! Jim lost next and pulled off his shorts. Then Sue lost and pulled off her shorts as well. She was wearing the matching white see-thru thong to her bra. You could see her perfectly trimmed landing strip through the sheer white material. I should mention that Sue's nipples have areola the size of a half dollar and her nipples stood out about a 1/4". I think I lost next and off went the shorts. I had to stand up to remove my shorts to reval the buldge of my hard cock in the white boxer briefs that clearly showed that I was enjoying looking at these to beautiful women. I looked at Sue and she just smiled. I looked at Nan and she was staring straight at my crotch. Sue lost again and removed her barly there bra to let her big tits bounce free. Now we could really see how beautiful and hard her nipples are! Nan was next and had to lose her shorts to reveal her yellow bikini briefs. We could all see that Nan was enjoying this game as she had a wet spot between her legs that was clearly visible when she pulled down her pants. Now we are sitting around in only our underwear. Our drinks were running low so Jim stood up to picked up the glasses to go make fresh cocktails. It was quite obvious that he was enjoying the sight of these lovely ladies as much as I was, as he was wearing boxers and we could see his hardness standing straight out, making a perfect tent of his shorts. While he stopped next to Sue to grab her glass, she ran her fingernails up the inside of his thigh all the way up the leg of the boxers. I don't know where she stopped, but Jim gasped and almost dropped the glasses he was collecting. He regained his composure and headed off to the kitchen. In a munite, Sue offered to go and help him with the drinks. She has always been quite adventurous and I am sure she wanted to see more of what Jim has hidden in those boxers. Nan and I stayed in the dining room. I was looking across the table at those perfectly shaped tits, with the nipples as hard as rocks. I was getting harder by the minute. We made some small talk and realized that Jim and Sue had been gone plenty long enough to fix drinks. So I got up and went around the table and took Nan's hand and pulled her up to me and said "let's go see what they are doing in there". As I did so I reached around her and stroked what was a perfectly shaped round ass. Arm in arm we went to the kitchen door to see Jim leaned back against the counter and Sue on her knees in front of him giving him the blow job of his life. I can attest to this, as she is the best cocksucker I have ever had. Sue looked incredible on her knees, thong up between her ass cheeks, her boobs bouncing with each thrust and sliding Jim's hardness in and out of her mouth. She would take all of him in and then slide all the way out so that just the very tip was on her lips and then do it again. She had her hand cupped firmly around his balls and stroking his shaft with the other on each "out" stroke. She was definatly in control. My buddy Jim was holding on to the counter head back and enjoying every second of Sue's sucking. In their passion, they did not notice that we were watching them. Nan and I watched for a couple minutes. I had slide my hand inside her bikini briefs and was gently stroking her. She had her hand on the buldge of my briefs. She leaned over and kissed me and said that we they shouldn't be the only ones having fun. We went back to the dining room where we kissed again. I reached down and peeled off her yellow bikini briefs and saw that they were soaking wet. I put them to my nose and just breathed in all of her scent and sweetness. Then I turned her around so that perfect round bubble-butt was right before my face. I bent her over on the table and spread her ass cheeks to see her little brown hole and her hot, wet pussy. Nan is cleanly shaved. I ran a finger from her pussy all the way to her hole. tthen I began to lick her between her spread cheeks. Nan arched her back and stuck that tight ass further up in the air which spread her even wider. I put two fingers deep up inside her, all the while licking her beautiful brown hole. Then I stood and rubbed my now throbbing cock against her pussy and butt. With one stroke I buried my shaft, balls deep, into her hot wet pussy. Nan let out a little gasp as I did so. I began to slowly slide in and out of her, but after only a few strokes, Nan began to push back faster and faster. Each time taking me as deep as I could go. After watching my wife sucking and licking my friend Jim and licking Nan's gorgous ass and now her pumping me like a machine, I exploded deep inside her like I have never cum before. She tightend her pussy around my cock and I could feel her shutter as she came with me. With her still bent over the table, I leaned over her and nibbled on her neck. It was then that heard the clink of ice in a glass and looked around to see Sue and Jim standing in the doorway. Jim had one had on his big cock slowly moving up and down. They had obviously been watching us. I can't believe what happened next. I stood up and pulled my still semi-hard penis out of Nan. My wife came over and gave me a big long kiss. I could tast the salty cum of Jim on her tounge. She then said she wanted to taste me too. She grabbed Nan and sat her in one of the dining room chairs got on her knees and spread Nan wide open. Nan looked at me an Jim in surprise. I was surprised too. I had never seen Sue with another women, or even talk about it. Sue hiked Nan knees up so that she could have clear access to her pussy that now had my jiz dripping out and down her crack. Sue didn't hesitate. She stuck her tounge deep inside Nan and began to suck and lick my cum out of her. Nan's head went back and her eyes closed. What a turn on to see Nan's big chest heaving up and down. My wife's head buried between this beautiful womans legs. And again her tits swaying back and forth. It was then that my wife, still licking Nan, got up on all fours. I noticed that her white thong was no longer on. My friend Jim, fully erect again, looked over at me and then down at Sue's big ass and then back at me. I motioned for him to go ahead. Jim lowered to his knees behind my wife and started fingering her sopping wet pussy. She began to press back against his fingers and turned her head slightly and looked up at me. What a sight. My best friend's wife, buck ass naked. My wife between her legs sucking my cum out of her. And now my best friend sliding his big cock between my wifes ass cheeks and burying his shaft deep inside her love canel!! I can see his balls swingign and slapping up against her. I move over so that my now hard cock is even with Nan's beautiful moist lips. She reaches over and pulls me in her hot mouth and begins to use her tounge like snake around my cock. I said my wife gives the best blowjobs. Nan, must be number two! This scene continues for several minutes until Nan begins to breathe in and out very fast. I can tell that Sue is as good doing women as she is with men. Nan takes my dick out of her mouth and leans her head back, arches her back and begins to come. Nan, is a squirter and begins to spray all over Sue as she tries to drink in very last drop. While this is happening, Nan is jerking me like there is no tomorrow and I cum all over her beautiful round tits and hard nipples. Nan finally stops convulsing and Sue slides up and begins to lick my cum off Nan's tits. Jim is still deep inside my wife and I can tell he is about ready to explode. Sue is pushing back against him and rocking as fast as she can go. He has his hands on either hip and pulling her into him. After about 30 seconds of this, he lets his load go. Deep inside my beautiful wife's pussy! There is a little more after we ajourned to the living room. I will continue later.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:50 AM

great story...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to citroenc4 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2022, 05:05 AM

Thanked 1,297 Times in 99 Posts
Default Wife Watches Every Move With Another

My wife and I were visiting with another couple on an out-of-town trip. We all had been drinking heavily throughout the entire day. As nightfall approached, we decided to play a strip and drinking game. It didn’t take much time before all four of us were totally naked. My wife and our female friend began to dance. Initially, it was a fast dance, and both the other husband and I totally enjoyed the girls’ naked dances with the boobs bouncing up and down and the asses jiggling. Eventually a slow song came on the stereo. At first the two women were just dancing arm and arm. However, after a short time, it seemed the two of them were dancing closer and closer. It also appeared that they were beginning to breathe a little harder as they seemed to become hotter and hotter. Before the other husband and I knew it, the two women were locked into a full-on lip lock with each sucking down each other’s tongue. It would also appear that they were so hot that anything could have progressed from that juncture. However, both of us men decided the action was hot enough that we should partake. We both moved in, and actually swapped wives.

My wife and the other husband were going at it hot and heavy, and the other wife and I were also pretty well entangled. I was feeling off my lady from neck to her ass and pussy. She was totally into it. While groping every inch of her body, I was also kissing her full on. In the meantime, I heard my wife climaxing with the other guy. That gave me the go-ahead to dive head-on into the business at hand. I was fingering this lady, and she was groaning and slithering her nakedness all over my nude body. She was almost climbing on my hand as I added a third finger to the task. Suddenly, my wife interrupted us, and said that this lady really liked soft, long kisses. Then she proceeded to demonstrate the technique that she was describing on the woman that I am making out with. So, the two women locked lips, I continued feeling the woman off and fingering her. My wife then said, “You see what I mean about the kissing?“ I then provided the lady with a kiss similar to what my wife had done. My sex partner said breathlessly, “Oh, yes, that is how I like it!” My wife watched intently as I continued my work making certain that I followed the kissing instructions. Soon the woman climaxed with loud grunts and quick breathing. I continued my three-fingered operation, and within minutes, she climaxed once again and fell into my arms.

During this entire process, my wife as only inches away from us and watched every move that I made. I was a little concerned that she might be getting jealous, so I didn’t want to press my luck and go forward by fucking the woman. So, I stopped the process right there. It was both unnerving and totally erotic to have my wife almost participating in this sex act. However, I found out later that she was not upset, and actually enjoyed watching me have sex with the other woman. Now, I wish that I had gone for the whole enchilada!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d