uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2018, 07:59 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Not related to the original thread but recent comments reminded of a similar sharing photo event. A couple years ago at a wedding reception for the daughter of a friend people were taking many photos of the goings on - the bride / groom had provided disposable cameras on each table for people to capture various momments. Of course most everybody was also using their own phones. Towards the end of the evening [and possibly after consuming a few adult beverages] the mid-late 20's woman seated next to me asked what pics I had of the evening so I gave her my phone open to the photos - I had not looked at any of the pics yet. She started scrolling through them commenting on various pics. Unintentionally I had caught a few revealing shots, DB or side boob as women were leaning over tables talking to people seated, etc. Good fun was had as she exclaimed OMG a couple times... After a couple minutes I suddenly remembered there were more than a few pics on my phone of the Mrs wearing less than what might be called appropriate wedding attire... Having promised the Mrs I would never share any pics, I quickly recovered my phone using the excuse I wanted to take more pics. In hindsight, should have let the woman continue scrolling.

Last edited by Omega88; 02-01-2018 at 08:01 AM. Reason: additional text
Old 06-22-2018, 02:09 PM

Default Cut Off Jeans

We had broken up about six months before. But we still hooked up occasionally, maybe for the memory and maybe for sheer cheap thrill of a hookup. Either way, there was something there still drawing us to fuck.

I was over visiting her dogs and she was hanging out. There was no sexual subtext like in other occasions, just sitting and chatting. But she was adding a sexual element to it from what she was wearing. She took an old pair of jeans and made them into cutoffs. Very short cutoffs. I hadn't really paid attention as I had seen her naked all the time. But there was this weird moment when I was sitting drinking coffee.

She came over to me and started complaining about bug bites on her legs. In the process of showing me, she puts one leg up on the chair next to me. As she did, her pussy was completely exposed. And I'm not talking about a lip. Her pussy was completely naked. Her cutoffs were cut very short and didn't really have a crotch to them any more. She had a habit of not wearing panties and today was just such a day. For about thirty seconds she is showing me the bug bites on her legs while exposing her whole pussy a few feet from my face.

It was so explicit. I could see her inner lips open a bit. She flashed me a bunch of times but I still don't know if it was intentional. My guess is any woman who is showing her vagina knows it.
Old 06-23-2018, 10:59 AM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 411 Posts
Default I believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackqx4 View Post
We had broken up about six months before. But we still hooked up occasionally, maybe for the memory and maybe for sheer cheap thrill of a hookup. Either way, there was something there still drawing us to fuck.

I was over visiting her dogs and she was hanging out. There was no sexual subtext like in other occasions, just sitting and chatting. But she was adding a sexual element to it from what she was wearing. She took an old pair of jeans and made them into cutoffs. Very short cutoffs. I hadn't really paid attention as I had seen her naked all the time. But there was this weird moment when I was sitting drinking coffee.

She came over to me and started complaining about bug bites on her legs. In the process of showing me, she puts one leg up on the chair next to me. As she did, her pussy was completely exposed. And I'm not talking about a lip. Her pussy was completely naked. Her cutoffs were cut very short and didn't really have a crotch to them any more. She had a habit of not wearing panties and today was just such a day. For about thirty seconds she is showing me the bug bites on her legs while exposing her whole pussy a few feet from my face.

It was so explicit. I could see her inner lips open a bit. She flashed me a bunch of times but I still don't know if it was intentional. My guess is any woman who is showing her vagina knows it.
...your guess is correct. Sounds like a missed opportunity.
The Following User Says Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2018, 09:00 AM

Thanked 1,173 Times in 64 Posts

There was a time where i had my wife wear a black tank top with no bra. We were just cleaning up and that was her attire for house chores. When cleaning i had a couple items that needed to be return at a friends house thinking we were just going to drop it off and leave. We end up chatting a bit because he was cleaning with his wife also. In the sun, it is sort of transparent but when we had step in there garage in the shadows, she basically could of been topless. You can literally see my wife nipples of size, shape, and color.

It was not intentially is probably why i love it so much even thoough she wears outfit like that on date nights.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:42 AM

I can't count the times I've gone shopping on a big sale day where the department store is really busy, when I find the ladies dressing rooms mostly full, or even if they are not, I go to the men's section and leave the door locked but not quite latched. I strip naked and get some tight top all tangled up in my hair and arms, I end up with no way to cover myself.
I then stumble and fake fall with one high heel on right out of the door on the floor. I've gotten pretty good at making the door bounce closed with all my clothes locked in the dressing room.
The guys are always so helpful and a clerk with a key is not far away.
There has never been any mention of arrest as I think all involved are just trying to rescue me.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:11 AM

I have always loved when women change into new outfits. One time while out shopping a nice looking girl walked out in a see through top looking for her friend and didnt even care she was exposed. She stood out in hallway of the dressing room and checked out her outfit. Then walked back into room and put her clothes back on and left.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2018, 07:23 PM

My wife was pretty flat chested when we met and never wore or had any need for a bra. Tank tops or just about any shirt she wore gave everyone a clear view of her nipples when she set or bent over. Over the years just about all of our guy friends had to see her boobs multiples times. Fast forward after three kids. Now her boobs were bigger but still small. She now always wore a bra although the ones with the molded cups. These made her look busty in clothes but were always too big for her breasts. The top of the hard cups would bow out from her chest when she set in a chair and really give everyone a clear view of her whole boob. Once again any current guy friends soon became acquainted with her now larger boobs. After having the kids she no longer felt comfortable in a bikini and now wore a one piece. She would buy the size needed to cover her butt cheeks and this resulted in the top of the suit being too big. Now everyone got a clear display of her breasts when she set down at the beach or the pool. Many times while sitting near the water guys would walk past her and find excuse to stop and talk, all the time looking down the top of her gapping swimsuit at her bare breast. She acted oblivious to what they were doing. Several times this lasted 15 to 20 minutes with her breasts on display the whole time. One time she mentioned how nice one of the guys was and I told her he should be, he was looking down her top at your boobs the whole time. Of course she said he couldn't see anything.

Did she know all these times and just wanted to show off her breasts accidently or was she really unaware?
Attached Thumbnails
B163.jpg   db3.JPG  

Old 07-13-2018, 08:39 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts
Default Of course she knew

Your wife knew exactly what she was doing. It goes back to what is called plausible deniability around here. Your wife can expose herself, yet deny it if anyone says anything.

The older I get the more I realize just how many women do this.
Old 09-21-2018, 11:51 PM

Your probably right. She either doesn't care or just loves to show off...
Attached Thumbnails
party db.JPG  
Old 07-19-2019, 07:30 PM

Default new shorts

I just got these new board shorts for my wife...as I was hoping, they have the potential to be quite revealing in certain positions :-) We are headed to the beach for vacation in a couple of weeks and I had been looking for something fun for her to wear. When I came across these I thought they might do the trick. They just came in a few days ago, and when she tried them on, she asked if she needed to wear underwear with them. Of course I said no :-) Although they would look good out shopping with one of her hot pink thongs underneath, but no need for it at the pool or beach, since they are made for surfing. We started fooling around and she started telling me how they would be perfect for flashing her kitty at the beach (of course that's why I bought them!) She said that if she was laying out and spread her legs a little, that both of her smooth lips would easily show through the hem of the shorts...exactly as I had hoped :-) I'll surely have some nice pics and hopefully a fun story when we get back :-)
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20190719-182924_Gallery.jpg  

Tags
accidental, enf bikini, exhibitionism, humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies