uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2011, 11:48 PM

Default Poker game with girlfriend

My GF is Asian, 5 feet 3 and about 110 pounds, long dark hair, 34 b boobs, and very cute. I like to show her off without her knowing about it. I had a chance to do it last weekend when 5 friends came over for some texas hold em. She doesn't play, but watched and brought us beers. She had a few herself and really after a couple of them, passes out completely, very sound sleeping. I thought this would be a good chance, so I got my video camera ready to record what would happen, hiding it on some clothes that were on the bedstand before the guys got there.

So, for about 2 hours, she served us and drank and then said she had to go to bed, and I could tell she was tipsy, so I had to help her up to the bedroom. I got her undressed and by the time she hit the bed, she was out. I put the sheet over her naked body from about the waste down, but with a bit of the top of her ass uncovered. Then, I turned on the video camera, made sure it was running and hidden, and left the night stand light on.

Now, we have two bathrooms, one down stairs and one next to our bedroom that you have to go through our bedroom to get to. The guys had been using the downstairs one. But, a few minutes after I went down to play, I went into it and came out saying the toilet was plugged and they would have to use the one upstairs, but to be quite, since my GF was sleeping. I got a lot of teasing about messing up the bathroom and all, but it was all part of my plan.

With all the drinking, I knew they would be going up a lot, and I couldn't wait. So, pretty soon, the first guy went up. He came down pretty fast but went over to the fridge where a couple of the other guys were getting beers and talked to them. I couldn't hear what they said, but they all had evil laughs.

Pretty soon, a second guy went up, and then another, and they seemed to stay up there a bit longer each time. They all went up a couple of times each before the night was over. So, it was getting late and everyone was packing up, and one guy went up for one more pee. Soon as they were gone, I ran up the stairs.

I was surprised she was covered up in the sheet and nothing was showing, except she had rolled over to one side. Still sound asleep. So, I got the camera and ran back downstairs with the rewind button going.

I watched until the first guy went up and he walked by, looked at her and went into the bathroom. Came out, looked at her again and sort of shook the bed. She didn't move at all. That was it and he left.

A few frames later, the second guy came up, and it must have been after the first guy told him. So, he didn't go to the bathroom at all. He just shook the bed again and whispered something. Then, he pulled the bottom of the sheet and eased it down. Her bare ass came into view and I heard him say quietly, oh shit. He looked for a few seconds, then looked around again and took off. This was great to see on video.

Then another guy came up, this time, he saw her ass there and still went into the bathroom. He came out and saw she was still sleeping, so he went around the side of the bed and bent over to get good look. From the way one leg was up, I am sure he could see her asshole.

The rest of the guys came up and eventually, they all looked very close at her butt. She never moved until the last guy came up, just before everyone left. He put the sheet back up and this stirred her a bit to roll over after it was on. But, all five guys saw her ass and her asshole and it was a great turn on to watch that on video.

Any thoughts or similar situations?
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mrvoyeur3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2011, 12:26 AM

Thanked 2,349 Times in 391 Posts
Default hmmmmmm

More people would believe it if they saw it. And yes, many men try to expose their wifes without their knowledge, The simplese form of this is how we always suggest that she wear the shorter skirt if she holds two up and asks which one she should wear.

So let's see some of that asian girlfriend.... ....
The Following User Says Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvoyeur3 View Post
My GF is Asian, 5 feet 3 and about 110 pounds, long dark hair, 34 b boobs, and very cute.
Thanks for the story. I've always thought that Asian women are extremely pretty.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s