uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2023, 12:11 PM

Default Beach changing

Living in California is great. This past week we were camping close to the beach.

A few sexy things caught my eye.
Day one, later in the afternoon. A family starts to set up. A wife and husband and two small kids with them. The wife caught my eye, she was wearing a short black sundress. She was very pretty. Tall, thin my guess 120 lbs, brunette with long straight hair. They busted out their beach blanket, which was brand new out of the package. Putting down the blanket, the wife bent over. The dress lifted up with the wind. Saw her ass cheeks. Which is nothing new for a beach. As I continued to watch. The whole family was in steet plain clothes. Did I just get an upskirt with the mom wearing panties?

She starts taking photos of her family, and is showing a white thong under her dress. Everyone in the family was wearing steet cloths, so I knew she was not wearing a bikini bottom. This went on for about an hour. It was such a turn on!!

Later another couple in their 40's starts to set up. About 20 feet from me. I was lying on my stomach about to doze off. Wife is wearing jeans and tshirt. They have a small beach umbrella. Wife puts on white sheer beach skirt over her pants. I am now no longer tired and focused. Trying to seem like I am sleeping. She is trying her best to stay hidden under the umbrella. Husband already in the ocean. She removes her pants. I can see her in black bikini panties through the sheet skirt. She looks around first, then removes her black panties. She is holding her pink bikini bottoms. I can see a large dark patch of pubic hair through the sheer skirt. Aa she slides up her bikini bottoms, she lifts her skirt too. I saw her thick landing strip. She bunddles up her black panties and puts them away.

Day 2:
2 couple were about 10 feet from our set up. The couple were my guess college kids.
One girl was a bit thicker with huge tits and ass. She had black bikini on with boyshorts style for bottoms.
Other girl, much thinner with small boobs and small tight ass. Shecalso wearing a two piece suit, but this had flowers printed. When they packed up, the boys took a long walk to the restroom.

The skinner girl put in a dress over her bikini.
She reached under her dress and pulled off her bottoms. She did very good not to expose herself.
She grabbed her tiny black lace panties and put them on. However, she was not as carefull. When she need to lift panties up to her waist, she lifted up her dress too. As she was lifting those lacy panties up, I saw her bare pussy. Bald, zero hair and a nice tight slit. No beefy pussy lips. Just a very clean pussy.

Any stories to share like this?
Old 07-17-2023, 08:51 AM

Default Hot springs changing

Not quite the beach but a similar story.

My workplace hosted a nice retreat in Colorado, and there was an outing to a (non-nude) hot spring. The changing cabin was co-ed with curtains to change behind, and though I tried to position myself in the right spot a few times, I was coming up empty.

Finally, it was time to leave. I had gotten changed in the changing cabin and then went back to the area where my coworkers had stored our stuff. One coworker, a young, slight Asian woman with low inhibitions, had really taken her time in the spring and now needed to rush to get ready to leave. As I'm pulling on my snow boots, she stands right in front of me and *whoosh* pulls down her swimsuit bottom. I'm staring at her ass, 6 inches away. It lasted about 5 seconds before she pulled on her underwear and then another few seconds before her pants came on. But the memory lasts a lifetime!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jonjacobs64 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2023, 12:37 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

I used to take camping trips with my best friend when we were kids. Steve's older sister was a very pretty country girl and she was very nice to her brother and I. They owned some property in a wooded area next to a river, it was a great place to camp and swim, he usually brought me and his sister usually brought a friend. When we would arrive we were all hot from the ride, so everyone would go swimming first and we'd put the tents up later. We all had swimsuits under our clothes, ready to go.

One trip, after swimming for the first hour it was time to get out and get to work, the sister and her cute friend went into the bushes to change into dry clothes, it gave them some privacy, we just started helping dad with the 3 tents. IN a few minutes we heard screaming and the two naked girls came running out, they had seen a snake.

Mom covered them up pretty quickly, but I was pitching a different kind of tent for a while. Steve and I always brought a rubber snake on trips, but only a real one worked.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2023, 02:52 PM

Thanked 16,274 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
IN a few minutes we heard screaming and the two naked girls came running out, they had seen a snake.
But you didn't tell us what you actually got to see, if anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2023, 09:39 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
But you didn't tell us what you actually got to see, if anything.
This was eons ago, but they were carrying their clothes and we saw bare boobs and Steve's sister had a red bush. We teased her about that for years, her friend went to our school, she avoided me.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2023, 05:28 PM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonz2 View Post
Recent vacation to another country, I saw a girl changing on public beach. Bare boobs, but the wife saw too and started talking to me so I had to turn away to look at her. But the wife didn’t know I was watching the girl change in the reflection of her sunglasses, haha. Took shorts off,smooth bald pubes. It lasted a few seconds.

Saw another girl sunbathe topless. She would turn over and act nervous if she saw a phone pointed her way sometimes but other times would just lay flat on her back without a care. It seems the hotter it got the less she cared.
This is the same wife who was boned by an older, more hung work senior? Think you can look where you want, bro.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2023, 07:22 AM

A lot of things are possible at the beach. My wife very rarely wears a bra, on the beach she also sunbathes without a top. She also doesn't cover up much when changing from a wet to a dry bikini. The hottest thing, however, is when it's time to go home: she puts on a skirt, usually short, and then takes off the bottom of the bikini - nothing more! So all the onlookers see and know that she is naked underneath. Usually we then go into town to stroll around a bit and visit a bar, there we sometimes meet other visitors to the beach, many trying to catch a glimpse, for us a great game. From time to time she also gives more or less generous glimpses, to the waiter or sometimes to selected guests, if she is in the mood ;-)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mikema4 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2023, 10:09 AM

Thanked 16,274 Times in 1,135 Posts

Oh, I remember once at a state park this couple in their early 20s changed on the lake beach at an upper midwestern state park. The guy was great about his towel, but the gal wasn't as great.

I didn't see her bottoms, but I got a perfect view down her swimsuit coverup when she took her tankini top off and bent over. It was like she wasn't wearing anything at all. She had less breast than her partner, but her nips were super puffy and long. She looked up at me and scowled. It was kind of humorous.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2023, 02:04 PM

Thanked 2,151 Times in 136 Posts

A few summers ago in Spain we were on a pretty busy beach near Javea.

While busy, it had a pretty laid back vibe. About 10 feet behind us were two young mothers there with their families.

I was laying on my stomach facing them as they began to pack up.

Both were in great shape, with slimmer builds. The blonde had larger breasts and the brunette smaller with several tattoos.

I noticed the brunette pull grab her bag with clothes. She pulled her bikini top off without hesitation while she searched in her bag for her top. She was topless for a minute or two until she pulled on her tshirt. She sat on her towel with her legs facing me. Quickly pulling her bikini bottoms off and her black panties on in one motion. While quick, I was still treated to a full view of her vagina that shaved bald recently, but had since had stubble grow back.

She wandered around her her tshirt and undies for a few minutes collecting her things.

Shortly after the blonde wrapped a towel around her waist and slid her bottoms off. She then used the towel to dry herself at which point it came untied. She then fully opened the towel and retired it. Giving an awesome view of her dark brown bush. She grabbed her panties and fought with getting them pulled up under her towel only to give up and drop her towel and quickly pull her panties up. Again I was treated to an awesome view of her bush. Her panties were pretty plain and white but still sheer enough to see her bush through them while she put her shorts on.

Like the brunette she then took her top off, wandered around for a minute topless before putting a bra on. Her breasts were amazing.
Old 07-19-2023, 10:15 PM

Thanked 8,937 Times in 984 Posts
Default Covered, but

Was cooling off at the beach shower. Attractive MILF started talking to me for whatever reason. She did a full covered change while talking. Sports bra on, bikini top off. Towel around her waist, bottoms off. Good wipe dry in her crotch. Yoga shorts on. Kept talking & eye contact the whole time. No slips but I'm sure she caught me watching & didn't skip a beat. Was nice to see her give her pussy a rub though.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s