Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2022, 09:40 PM

Thanked 5,373 Times in 216 Posts
Default OUR FAMILY'S INTRODUCTION TO NUDISM

Now let's get back to the original purpose of this thread and share our stories about living nude and about how you were brought into the nudist life.

So here is a story from way back in time when the first person in my family was introduced to nudism.

My mom first embraced nudism when she and her friend began visiting a rustic nudist camp in Wisconsin in 1946.

My mom was raised in a very strict fundamental religious family in Ohio. She hated it there for many reasons, so when she got a scholarship to a business college in Chicago, she jumped at it. She lived in a women's dorm where four students shared a bedroom but had to use a communal shower that served the entire floor. It was her first exposure at being with or even seeing other nude people.

When she returned home for summer break her parents gave her a hard time because she had not insisted on private facilities. Even implying that she was possessed by evil because she had participated in public bathing! Being very fundamentalist, her new "free attitude" drove a deep wedge between them. She couldn't wait for the start of the next school term and returned to Chicago in mid-July. She quickly got a part time job at a stationary shop and planned to save up enough to not have to return home over the next summer break. In fact she never quite reconciled with her parents and my sister and I only ever saw them once, and that as infants.

A co-worker at the stationary shop was a slightly older woman named Clarissa. They quickly struck up a friendship and mom confided family her story with her. One day Clarissa invited mom to join her and a couple of friends ( a married couple ) for a relaxing Saturday visit to a 'friends farm' at Mud Lake, Wisconsin, about 50 miles away.

As it turned out, the 'farm' was an early nudist facility that fit the very definition of 'rustic nudist camp'. There were already about 20 other people there, all couples, all nude. This was another first for mom, seeing and being with naked men! Clarissa and the other couple disrobed right away and after a bit of apprehension she joined in. Four nude people sitting around a camp fire and just talking or playing cards was a complete departure everything she had been taught or ever experienced. This was new, exciting and fun and she was hooked.

That day was filled with firsts for her: cooking nude, eating nude, swimming nude, walking in the woods nude, and friendly nude people openly socializing with her. She was seen by and was seeing nude men and there was nothing sexual about it. She noted that after all of this she was neither struck down by lightening nor had burst into flames. This was fun and wholesome, not evil.

They returned to Mud Lake a few more times before the 'farm' closed in late September. By then mom was an avid closet nudist and was looking forward to the next summer.

That Thanksgiving mom met my dad at an inter-school social ( he was at a different school ). They began dating during the school year and were becoming a regular couple. As summer approached she struggled on how to ask him to join her at the 'farm'. She feared that the wrong approach would imply sexual consent.

She was still chaste and wished to remain so until marriage ( which she did ). So she decided to tell him all about the 'farm' and activities, leaving out the nude part. He seemed interested so she told him that some people would 'skinny dip' in the lake and that some were not too quick to get dressed again. He had no problem with that because he had done it during the war in the marines.

So that weekend mom, dad & Clarissa drove up to Mud Lake and introduced my dad to social nudism. My dad took to it right away and in the end they all had a great time. They made the trip to the 'farm' a regular part of their dating and courtship that summer. Mom said that she even wanted to get married there, but reluctantly opted for the Chicago City Hall instead, for the guests' sake. After dad's graduation they moved to San Diego, where they happily found two nudist camps nearby and that the 'nude season' was almost year round.

I'm thankful that mom became such an avid nudist. She introduced my dad, her best friend from work and her family, and, indirectly, my sister's husband to family nudism. Eventually, she and my to be mother in law to be organized many parties, camp visits, celebrations, weekend trips, and sleep-overs in which the entire family eagerly participated and enjoyed. With her enthusiasm and dedication to wholesome family nudism they were able to raise three generations of still practicing nudist families.
Old 10-21-2022, 01:22 PM
Slow Moderator

Thanked 152,109 Times in 6,814 Posts

Please take note of the rules

Quote:
4: Do not post stories where any of the main characters are under 18 years old.
2 posts deleted
Old 10-23-2022, 02:33 PM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shower1000 View Post
That day was filled with firsts for her: cooking nude, eating nude, swimming nude, walking in the woods nude, and friendly nude people openly socializing with her. She was seen by and was seeing nude men and there was nothing sexual about it. She noted that after all of this she was neither struck down by lightening nor had burst into flames. This was fun and wholesome, not evil.

My wife's "big day of firsts" happened on our third year of nudist outings. Up to then she had been nude - but only to swim and sunbathe in the pool area. She'd wear a cover-up any other time. She kept socialization to a minimum in the hot tub; where she was immersed up to her neck and therefore managed to avoid being seen completely naked "up close." She made it abundantly clear that would be the extent of her participation.

One day we agreed to visit a "new" resort, which we did not know was "nude-mandatory" at the time. The first time was during Covid and there was barely anyone there. No one said anything about her wearing a cover-up. She really liked the resort; so we agreed to return the following year.
When we returned, things were (almost) back in full swing. People we returning to the resort. It didn't take long to notice that people were disrobing in the parking lot and were staying naked all around the resort. We were used to "C/O" resorts where most women would wear sarongs/cover-ups outside the pool area; and here, all the women were naked. But my wife still grabbed her cover-up and we proceeded to go sit alone by the lake. She disrobed and we lounged for a while.

Then lunchtime came. We took a look at the picnic area; and everyone around was naked. I'm not sure what prompted my wife's decision to not cover up to go eat; but I think she just didn't want to appear "scared", and the only one covered up. But to my surprise, without saying a word, she just got up, grabbed her towel to sit on, and proceeded to walk naked with me over to the picnic area. Walking naked from the lake to the picnic area was her first "first" that day.

After lunch, I decided to let her decide what to do next. She'd walked naked from the lake to the picnic area; and again to my surprise, she decided she wanted to go on a "real" walk. There was a trail running around the resort. I expected she'd want to cover up to hike; but she simply shook her head and proposed she just stay naked. With my jaw to the ground, we proceed on our hike.
Along the way, as I'd feared, we ran into a gentleman walking in the opposite direction. And he stopped to say a few words to us. That would be my wife's second "first." Standing completely naked right in front of someone. And she "aced" it. She displayed a remarkable level of confidence and friendliness responding to the gentleman. And most importantly, as the OP mentioned, she realized "she was neither struck down by lightening nor had burst into flames." That short interaction changed her entire attitude to being seen openly naked.

We finished our stroll, which led us to the pool area where a water-polo game was underway. And she decided to wanted to "check it out." And she stood there, where everyone could see her fully naked. I think at that point she wanted to see what it would be like if not only one person - but EVERYONE - saw her naked. Again, she saw - and felt - that it was all perfectly natural.

Her third "first" would occur a little later. There were paddleboards by the lake. We had gone pedal-boating the first time; and she had declined paddleboarding because she felt it was too exposed. I asked her if she wanted to try it this time. And she agreed - knowing it meant everyone looking would see her naked with her legs open - standing on the lake. And she had a blast, with no concern about who could see her in "that way." And to this day, she has maintained that attitude. We go paddle-boarding naked every time we go, she stays naked the entire day, and she socialized naked with people whether she's sitting, standing naked right in front of them, and even while she's paddle-boarding. We even have friends there now; and she can even joke about the fact that they've seen her naked "every which way possible."

The "nude-mandatory" resort is the best thing that could have happened. By seeing people doing "everything" naked at the resort, she challenged herself to step out of her comfort zone and stop covering up "every five minutes." And when she realized that she would not "spontaneously combust" when interacting with naked people - fully visibly naked in their presence as well - she started relaxing and actually enjoying it.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2022, 06:11 AM

Default Nude

Years ago my sis in law lived with us with her boyfriend,we never thought of wearing clothes around the house,I would always make morning coffee and sometimes I would have an erection while making it,I was a little embarrassed when i had one at first but after a while I was ok with,I would tell my sis in law I was excited she would just laugh,we never did anything sexual me and her except french kiss and grab ass.,the older sis in law stayed with us once and got to see the woody also...the old fun days..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to riverdelivery For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2022, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lounge View Post
Appreciate all the feedback. Haven’t actually read any negative comments by those that have gone so we look forward to it.
Just wish we could open the calendar up 2 weeks vs one. Maybe later in the year or 2025…..
You’re going to love it. The only negative is having to put your clothes back on when the cruise is over.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NoShoCo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2022, 09:22 PM

Our introduction to the nudist lifestyle began on our honeymoon cruise back when Carnival still had a topless deck. We didn’t join in, but the seed was planted. Then 5 years later we were on a cruise that stopped in St. Martin. We did an island highlights tour that stopped at the butterfly farm near Orient Beach. Someone pointed and mentioned it was a nude beach… the seed started growing. It took 10 more years, including a couple of additional cruises stopping in St. Martin before I asked Mrs. NoShoCo if she would go to the nude beach in St. Martin. We had recently gotten a new digital camera and had been taking nude pictures of each other, so we were getting more comfortable without clothes.

We booked a long weekend at Club Orient nudist resort and got our introduction to social nudity while checking in when a nude man stopped by the front desk to get new towels. At this point we knew things were getting real. We got our room key and went to our mini suite. I was unpacking our stuff when I looked out the sliding glass door and saw Mrs. NoShoCo was already nude out on the patio! I stripped and joined her. We decided to head down to the beach and I had my towel hanging way down in front doing my best Inspector Clouseau imitation when he was at a nudist resort in one of the Pink Panther movies. We didn’t see anyone around the resort and were starting to think we were the only ones there. Then we got to the beach itself and found everyone… it was happy hour so everyone was in line at the Perch bar for 2-for-1 drinks. We joined them and eventually I readjusted my towel to hang equally in front and back. It sucks that Club Orient was destroyed in Hurricane Irma and still hasn’t been rebuilt. That was 10 years ago and we haven’t looked back.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NoShoCo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2022, 05:21 PM

Default When Two Sisters Started Shaving

Back in 1988 my sister in law, Becky, got a good job as a dental assistant but had to move to Riverside for the work. Being an avid nudist she acquired a 2 bedroom trailer at nearby Glen Eden nudist camp to live in. That summer my wife, Julie, and I regularly made the one hour drive up there to check it out and to help fix up the trailer. Glen Eden was actually larger and less rustic than Swallows, our home camp. The trailer was quite handy because we could undress as soon as we arrived on Friday and not have to dress again until Sunday evening when we left. We actually made several weekend trips there, though we decided to keep Swallows as our home club since we had many friends there and it was only 5 minutes from home.

Becky, single at the time, was very outgoing and was quick to make new friends. She soon had a group of couples and singles that were regular visitors to her place. Most of them did not live at camp, so they used her trailer as a place to relax after spending time at the pool or sun deck and lawns. It was also a great place to freshen up prior to attending the weekend evening DJ dances.

At that time most nudists did not shave their pubes, with a trimmed or full bush being the normal style. However, for the past few years we had been noticing an increasing number of shaved people at Swallows. And here at Glen Eden there seemed to be an even higher percentage of shaved people. Julie and I had frequently discussed shaving our pubes but chose to keep our usual grooming practices until it became a wider accepted nudist grooming style.

Becky and Julie had been trimming and shaving the lower part of their pussies for several years. They would shave from their perineum up to half way their labia. Although they trimmed the hair along the panty leg line they kept the pubic mons hair long but neat. It was not very noticable when they were standing even with their legs slightly spread, unless you looked carefully.

A couple of years earlier I had been the first in our family to take the plunge and had fully shave. But Julie thought it looked funny having a hairless pubic area with my stomach and chest being hairy and having a relatavely dark penis. So she had me keep just my penis and testicles shaved but keep my pubes trimmed. That's the grooming style that I have kept since.

Most of Becky's Glen Eden friends had a full bush or light trim. However, one girl, a TV Weather Girl and aspiring model, was completely shaved, except for a small square patch at the top of the mons.

That night, while the three of us were wathcing TV and having drinks the girls started talking about the shaved girl. They pointed out that, except for her rather large labia, they liked the look on her. They had noticed that when she sat on the ground with legs crossed her pussy opened up and her labia "flowered" open. They felt it was unflattering. They both admited that they had been ready to shave for some time but were now afraid that their labia would open up and attract attention.

I told them that they both had very good looking pussies and they shouldn't worry that they would attract attention, especialy at a nudist camp. I reminded them that we had all admired the proportions of their mother's pussy when she had her pubic hair removed for surgery. I then pointed out that they both had inherited their "mother's pussy", with it's nice rounded lips, fairly small labia, and a well formed dimple above the clitoris. I told them that I had never noticed their labia sticking out or their lips gape open, no matter how wide they opened their legs.

Their fears asside and before they changed their minds, they decided that now would be the time to hit the shower to shave. To make things go easier, we trimmed most of their long pubes off with scissors. I used the scissors while Becky pulled up Julie's hair with a comb. Then we did Becky. We put the hair in a baggie and I joked that I would keep it and make a pillow. Becky went to the shower first and in about 10 minutes came out, pussy completely shaved and smoothed with lotion.

While Julie was in shaving Becky modeled her new look for me. I had seen her pussy thousands of times, I had even touched and kissed it before, but I must admit that it was much better looking and more inviting when shaved. I wondered what it would be like with Julie shaved, the two of them standing side by side.

I had been seeing both of these women nude on an almost daily basis for years. Except for them shaving the bottom of their pussies, I had never seen either one completely shaved. The girl's mother was very beautiful, youthful, and had a great body, including a very good looking pussy. And as mentioned before, after her sergery had remained shaved for a couple of months. She was not a shy person and we had all seen her shaved pussy at camp and at home in every concievable position and spread many times. And the best I could tell through all the hair is that both girls had similar looking pussies.

When Julie finally come out it was her turn to model her new look for Becky and me. And as hoped, from what I could see is that all three had very similar and amazingly beautiful pussies. Julie did the whole model display motion, turning slowly, moving her legs forward, backward, and slightly spreading for a peek. For the finale she turned her back to us, spread her legs widly and bent over to touch her toes. Actually, she wanted to see if these motions caused her lips to open. Which they did, only slightly.

Using a mirror they struck several poses to see how they compared and what showed. Even Becky said "not bad looking" and they both thought the results were better than they expected. I looked on in awe, fighting a losing battle, eventually covering my boner with my towel. "I guess Roger likes our new look, too" quipped Julie when she finally noticed. She laughed and came over to give me a big hug and a kiss. She went to freshen our drinks while Becky straightened the towels on the couch and chair. Then, with my boner waning, we all gathered to have our drinks and watch the end of "Quantum Leap". Then off to bed. And, yes, once in bed we did put Julie's fresly shaved pussy to the test.

In the morning, after coffee, we decided to head out to the pool to see if we could meet up with any of Becky's friends. We did notice a couple of people stealing a glance at the girl's shaved pussies as we cut across the pool deck and headed up the steps towards the lawn. We didn't see anyone familiar so we walked around the long way back to the cafe and to have an uneventful breakfast. As expected, except for the usual horndogs nobody took notice of the girl's new look.

In the end Julie continued to shave until after Thanksgiving. Except for a short period in the mid 1990s, she didn't shave again on a regular basis until 2000 when she started shaving for the Summer months. The cropped pictures below was what I could find of Becky a few months before and about a year after. Julie won't let me post hers.
Attached Thumbnails
Becky_001.jpg   Becky_002.jpg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2023, 08:09 PM

Default Living Nude Story

INTRODUCTION and BACKGROUND

We originally posted this in Oct 2022 but it was removed by the moderator. So we edited it to remove offending references.

Please excuse the length of this post but covers a lot of background information.

I plan to share more stories in this thread of our adventures living as single young adult nudists, and as a married couple over the years. Some of these stories may seem tame and some a little sexy. But I hope to show how our nude life has had it's ups and downs over the years. And I encourage others to share their stories, too.

I'm Roger. My sister, Susie, and I have been nudists since childhood, and now have our own nudist homes in the eastern part of San Diego, CA. Our parents had found the positive values and benefits of social nudism in the 1950s and our family have been practicing social nudists ever since.

Our parents were both successful college educated professionals. Dad was an engineer and teacher and mom was an accountant. They were socially active, attending many conferences and professional gatherings. However, after experiencing several disappointing interactions based on superficial attributes at these gatherings, they felt that a change in their social makeup was in order.

They noted that at the nudist camps we were not judged by status, fashion, or other physical attributes, but on character and personality. What also appealed to them was the concept of allowing each person to be free to be and do as they felt was right and good. They felt that this lifestyle would teach us self confidence, to be nonjudgmental, and to respect others without regard to social status.

Eventually they decided that we would become a fulltime nudist family, both at home and especially socially. We would continue to attend the typical work and other textile related social functions, but for the most part any new social friends would be other nudists. We had a family meeting and they explained what it meant to be a nudist and how we were expected to behave, especially as we entered young adulthood. I didn't notice any difference in our lives as we were all nude at home most of time anyway.

Initially we lived in town and our nudity was limited to mostly indoors except for our weekends at one of the local nudist camps, either Swallows or Samagatuma. Then a few years later we moved into our new house the country. The house was on a large lot up a hillside and most of the property was not visible from the road so we could be nude anywhere inside and out. It had big back yard with a large patio and a small pool so it was perfect for outdoor clothes free living and entertaining. Additionally, we were less than 5 miles from Swallows.

Our parents taught us that nudity was normal and being nudists was not about being naked but being free to wear or not wear what ever we wanted. At home nudity was never mandatory but it was the norm. We were encouraged to be nude for all everyday activities like chores, homework, dinner or just relaxing.

We each would usually undress immediately after coming home, even if alone. Over time we became confident, secure and never selfconscious about being nude. Depending on weather or visitors, there were times when no one was nude and times when only some or all of us were nude. In short we were nude when practical and appropriate.

We did everything together as a family. We washed the cars and did the yard work together. They showed us how to play card games like cribbage, pinochle and bridge. We did wood working, drywall repairs, painting, plumbing and electrical repairs. It seems like my dad knew how to do everything and the neat thing was that he was willing to teach us, too. We lived on an isolated country road so they even taught my sister and I how to drive. When my dad became a science and math teacher he showed us how help him grade homework and test papers. Mom taught us how to type, do home accounting, laundry, mend clothes, and how to cook. They even found a nudist music teacher that gave us piano lessons at her home. And for all of these things we were normally all nude.

However, we were careful not to 'expose' others to our nude lifestyle and to the 'textile' world our home was like any other. We NEVER answered the door nude ( unless we absolutely knew it was an invited nudist friend ) or went out into the street nude. And yes, we closed the doors to the bathroom when in use because we are nudists, not animals.

Our parents went to great length to befriend nudist families and the visits to the nudist camps provided a good opportunity for that. They sought out families that had conservative ideals and attitudes that mirrored or complimented their own. Eventually we counted 4 other local families as part of our close nudist families group, one of which would later be my in-laws.

Over the years we had many we had many memorable social events at our home or our friends' homes. We had many ( and still have ) Birthday parties, graduation parties, Easter, Super Bowl parties, dinners, anniversaries, etc. Even though it is understood that nudity is not required at these parties with few exceptions almost everyone usually is. Often we would all meet up with our family friends at Swallows or Samagatuma, and now DeAnza Springs, for Saturday or Sunday picnic outings.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2023, 08:17 PM

HOW I MET MY WIFE

We originally posted this in Oct 2022 but it was removed by the moderator. So we edited it to remove offending references.

I met my wife, Julie, at Samagatuma in June of 1963. Who knew back then that we would still be together and looking forward to our 50th anniversary next year!

Since my parents had made the commitment to family nudism they went to great efforts to befriend like-minded families. They sought out families that had wholesome ideals and attitudes that complimented their own. Our weekends at the Swallows and Samagatuma provided a good opportunity for that and eventually we were able to develop a core of friends from other local nudist families.

Our "home" resort was the Swallows but we occasionally made day trips to other camps. This particular time Mom & Dad decided to make a long weekend camping trip to Samagatuma. As it happened, our tent site was adjacent to a family of 4 that was just moving into the San Diego area. They had two daughters, Becky and Julie. The dad had just landed a teaching job at San Diego State and they were camping there while looking for a place to live in town.

They eventually became very close family friends. We visited each other's homes many times and had countless parties, overnight and weekend sleepovers and visits to nudist resorts over the years

Over those years Julie developed from a skinny young girl into the woman I would marry in 1974. We actually did not start dating until 1969 before I went to college. Later she confessed to have had desires for a couple of years before that. I was just too dumb and naive to take the hints.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2023, 09:31 PM

MY WIFE'S FAMILY NUDIST BACKGROUND

In previous posts I have detailed how my parents were introduced to the benefits of social nudism in the late 1940s. After the birth of my sister they decided to make the commitment to raise their family in the wholesome nudist lifestyle. My parents went to great lengths to seek out families that had conservative ideals and attitudes that mirrored or complimented their own and eventually developed a network of nudist families with which we associated.

We attended many get-togethers with these families at our home and at their homes. One of these families was that of my future wife. Consisting of parents, Bill and Mabel, and daughters, Rebecca and Julie, they were also a committed fulltime nudist family. However, to a certain extent, their introduction to nude living was brought about by necessity.

Mabel grew up on a farm near Bakersfield, California, during the depression years of the 1930s. Her family was quite poor and had to save their good clothing for school and work. Consequently, she and the rest of her family became used to wearing little or nothing while at home. She enlisted in the Navy for the duration of World War II, receiving a veteran's grant to attended college at UCLA, earning a teaching degree. There she met Bill, a grad student studying English. They married in 1950.

They moved to Colton, California, near where Bill had secured his first position as an English teacher at Redlands University. Mabel also got a job at the local community college as a sociology teacher. At their new home Mabel introduced Bill to the concept of living nude at home, as she had in her youth and had liked very much. As a young couple they soon discovered nearby Olive Dell nudist camp and became regular members. They were very active there, organizing pot lucks, birthday parties, and other club events. So their daughters, Rebecca and Julie, were nudists from birth.

In 1963 Bill accepted a professorship position at San Diego State. In June, after selling their house and furniture the family moved into a pair of tents at Samagatuma Nudist Camp. The plan was to live there during summer while searching for a home in the San Diego area. And that is when and where our family cross paths with theirs.

At our home there was no mandatory nudity rule, but mom and dad made it clear that they would be nude whenever possible. We were not under any pressure to be nude and it would be up to us to determine our individual level of dress. Technically, it was a clothing optional home but nudity was preferred. Thinking back, except for those times when it was too cold or we were preparing to attend a clothed event, there were very few times when we were not all nude. That said, our displays of affection were very conservative, limited to the occasional hugs and kisses. Any sexually motivated activity was kept in private.

By contrast at Bill & Mable's home nudity was almost mandatory, unless not practical. After all, it was the 1960s and was the era of evolving liberal social mores and behaviors, with Free Love, Flower Power and acceptance being the norm. As college professors Julie's parents were right in the middle of it and developed a more liberal attitude regarding drinking, social behavior, touching, and public displays of affection. Some of these beliefs and associated events will be discussed in future stories about my wife's living nude experiences. Some of these stories may seem a little racy but they are all part of her well rounded and satisfying life story.

Minor differences aside, Mabel and my mom hit it off right away and eventually became very close family friends. They were both were great advocates for social nudism. They organized many events for us and we visited each other's homes many times, had countless parties, overnight sleepovers, desert camping weekends, and visits to many nudist camps in California and Arizona over the years.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer