Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2022, 09:50 PM

Thanked 5,373 Times in 216 Posts
Default Living Nude Stories

I was looking for a thread where I could share stories of life experiences as a nudist.

Since most of the stories that I wish to share do not quite fit the thread topics already started I have decided to starting this thread to allow others to share describing experiences and lessons learned while being socially nude.

These can be stories about growing up nude, visiting nudist venues, living nude at home, nude dating, participating in a nudist event, working nude, or just general stories about living in the nude.

Although some of the stories may sometimes contain some sexual overtones, the stories should be mostly of everyday experiences while living as a nudist.

Remember, this is the "NON FICTION" forum so pleas be honest with your stories and feedback.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2022, 12:00 AM

Thanked 12,175 Times in 453 Posts

Interesting story. And congrats on your upcoming anniversary!

I'll share this story about my first wife because I think it's still pretty cool.

She was not a nudist at all when we met. It took about 2 years for me to convince her to go to a nudist resort. And then, even after several trips, she would cover up whenever other people got "too close"; in fact, she was mostly naked only to swim in the pool.

Then, I had us join a non-landed club, where people would meet at each other's house. She wasn't too thrilled about it, to say the least. But she still agreed to accompany me, with the stipulation that she would keep on her (dreadful) sarong at all times.

The first time we went, she did in fact keep her sarong on the entire time. But the second time, something happened. The event that day was a potluck, and all the women were in the kitchen, naked. After I undressed and my wife put on her sarong, my wife was immediately invited to come help in the kitchen. A bit taken aback, she reluctantly agreed to help; while I went outside to join the gentlemen.
Some time later, as I sat outside, I started hearing my wife and the other women laughing. Then I suddenly heard her voice announcing that dinner was ready. I turned and my jaw dropped when I saw my wife standing in the doorway, completely naked! I never did find out who had convinced her to drop the sarong; or if she'd ended up feeling silly about covering up when none of the other women were, and dropped it herself. But whatever had happened, it had changed her mind completely. She spent the rest of the evening, socializing and being naked right in front of other people, with no discernable discomfort or self-consciousness. Even at the end of the night, when people started leaving, she was still naked, helping our hosts clean up.

That event was the turning point for her. We returned to a resort a couple of week later; and her attitude was radically different. Instead of covering up every five minutes; she stayed naked the entire time. After starting shaving, instead of sitting in the back of the pool, she chose to sit right in front of it. Instead of sitting back quietly, she started going out of her way to meet people and socialize. That non-landed club event had pretty much completely liberated her from her hang-ups. I was stoked and proud of her for going "full naked."

But it took time. That's why patience is so important with "reluctant wives."
Old 10-17-2022, 04:00 AM

Thanked 1,328 Times in 103 Posts
Default My Wife and Her Nude Visit

I always had the desire to go to a nude resort. However, I spent many years reluctant to suggest it to my wife. We had tried a little nudity early in our relationship by attending nude beaches. However, we felt somewhat disconnected to other people there -- probably because we didn't go enough to develop any relationships. And my wife seemed somewhat disinterested in the whole nudity thing.

It was somewhat of a surprise or better yet -- a shock -- when she suggested many decades later that we go to a nude resort. It was almost matter of fact when she asked, "Would you like to go to a nude resort?" I didn't hesitate a second and blurted out, "You bet I would!" She said, "O.K., you name the time and place." It didn't take me long on the internet to find a good choice. We made reservations for three days and nights at a beautiful nude resort. The first test for my wife was for her to disrobe while the staff member (a male) took us around on a golf cart to see the amenities of the resort. We were told that we could go on the orientation trip nude or stay clothed. My wife said, "Well, we might as well get into the swing of things." She dropped her clothes and climbed aboard the golf cart for the tour. I noted that she seemed to be somewhat shocked at all the male dicks she saw while on the tour, but she said nothing. Then we arrived at the clubhouse where we departed the cart and walked around with all the other nude people participating in a variety of clubhouse activities. They seemed to pay little attention to us or our nudity and offered a very friendly hello as we toured the facility.

After the tour was complete, we were turned out to locate our motor home campsite and do anything common in the place. That is, we could not take pictures or have open sex with our significate other or anyone else in the compound. I really couldn't get over how fast my wife adopted to being nude in a living environment. She had no problem playing tennis or pickle ball nude. She even shot some baskets, played corn hole (while giving me great pussy and ass shots while picking up the sandbags between rounds), and one of the greatest games was pool (especially when she leaned over the table for the cue ball). Of course, the biggest test for her was would she be able to dance nude in the bar? As newbies we didn't know that in these resorts most people start the evening off in very sexy clothes and gradually dump the duds over the first hour or so. Instead, we walked in nude and ordered our first drink. No one said anything or paid any unusual attention to us, but I am certain that they knew this was our first rodeo. However, my wife game fully agreed to dance with me. I don't know how self-conscious she might have felt, but she wiggled and shaked to fast songs just as if she had been dressed. I do think we were both somewhat relieved when we saw that the other people had dropped all their clothing by the conclusion of that first hour.

Of course, the regular pool, hot tub and the conversation pool are some of the primary means of getting involved with socialization with your neighbors. We began to really meet a lot of people in the conversation pool in the evening. It was somewhat strange at first conversing with a number of naked people. However, after a short time, one doesn't bother to look much more than at the eyes of the person with whom they are talking. It is somewhat of a strange phenomenon. Yet, over several days time, we got to know a number of people pretty well. Unfortunately, such relationships can't be prolonged continually, because many people are just there on vacation or for the weekend. We had to say good-bye to several couples we really enjoyed. And here came a real test for both my wife and I as we hugged people good-bye in the nude who had been total strangers only a few days earlier.

One last surprise for me, given my wife's imagined reluctance to go to nude resorts, was when she looked at me on the last and third day of our visit at the resort and said, "Do you think we could stay for another few days?" Well, my answer was, "Hell, yes!!!" So, today, if someone asks my wife if she is a nudist, she will always answer no. However, I like to point out that over the past year, she has spent somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 weeks at nude resorts. Then I ask, "What qualifies a person as a nudist anyway?" Of course, she has gotten looser and looser at the nudist resorts sexually and outside of them as well. It seems like nudity is never a problem anymore. She has taken to nudity like a fish out of water, and I enjoy it immensely.
Old 10-18-2022, 09:35 AM

Default Bare Necessities

We are taking our first nude cruise in February 2024 on a bare necessities sponsored western Caribbean tour. We are excited and somewhat curious at the same time. We have been “practicing” nudity in the yard, hammock, clocking, cleaning, watching the tube indoors, etc in order to begin getting more comfortable. Anyone been on a nude cruise before that was t a “hook-up” themed adventure?
There are rules of engagement clearly listed on their website but it is still somewhat of a “next step” for both of us. Any input would be helpful. Thanks.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lounge For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2022, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lounge View Post
We are taking our first nude cruise in February 2024 on a bare necessities sponsored western Caribbean tour. We are excited and somewhat curious at the same time. We have been “practicing” nudity in the yard, hammock, clocking, cleaning, watching the tube indoors, etc in order to begin getting more comfortable. Anyone been on a nude cruise before that was t a “hook-up” themed adventure?
There are rules of engagement clearly listed on their website but it is still somewhat of a “next step” for both of us. Any input would be helpful. Thanks.
Assuming you meant to say "wasn't a hookup" cruise, since Bare Necessities isn't a swinger cruise. We've been on six of them and will also be on the 2024 cruise. Expect to see full nudity anywhere on the ship except the Main Dining Room and the specialty restaurants. Usually you won't find too many Debbie Downers that criticize every last thing on the cruise and instead lots of people that will go with the flow and have a good time no matter what. That alone makes these cruises worth it, but you can't understate how much fun it is to spend a week naked on a cruise ship. And nudists are some of the best partiers we've ever been around. Our favorite nude cruise stop is Half Moon Cay (private island in the Bahamas). On one nude cruise the beach bar (which is shaped like a pirate ship... I think we have pictures of it in our profile) was out of booze before the afternoon was over. The crew couldn't believe it! The disco is packed every night, unlike textile cruises, and as the night goes along less and less clothes (if any!) are to be found.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NoShoCo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2022, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lounge View Post
LOUNGE ( and anyone else interested ):

Nice to see that you will be going on the B/N Cruise. You'll love it. You won't need to carry money or cards as everything onboard is included in your fare, except for some bars, name brand dirnks, and souviner stores. Even the formal dining room is included. And if you have to pay for anything, they just charge it to your room. You will need money and cards for any shore excoursions that you may take.

As far as the type and mix of "people" you will find: the vast majority of people are regular nudist couples, a few are couples looking for a hook-up, and some are swinger groups. In our experiences on past B/N cruises, in all public spaces overt sexual activity and solicitation is prohibited and I have heard of a few people required to leave the ship at the next port. Although rare, boners are tollerated, but one is expected to cover it up until flacid. In general, these cruises are intended to be clean nudist fun and behavior similar to that found in a nudist resort is the expected norm.

You will find that, while in port you are required to be clothed. Those who go on shore tours are required to be fully dressed, while those who choose to stay on the ship will tend to dress on the skimpy side. Guys will wear beathing a suit or loose shorts and maybe a t-shirt. Women a bikini or some type of coverup or pareo, some a little see-through. In some ports topless on the pool sun-deck is OK.

While at sea you can be nude everywhere on the ship except the formal dining room, and there some type of clothing is required. You will see everything from full suits to skimpy cover-ups. Check the daily published newsletter for the dress code. Of course you can skip the formal dining and stick to one of the buffets or quick food stands and stay nude. We usually do only one formal dinner and do the buffet thing the rest of the time. Check the daily published menues to decide which way to go.

The B/N cruises usually have 1 or 2 city ports of call, so we recommend that you take a guided group tour at these places. They are usually late morning, include a lunch stop, and finish about 2PM or 3PM. Then you return to the ship for more shipboard activities. The ship will also stop at a private island, where you can go ashore nude and enjoy the beach or snorkle or boating. These are always fun.

As far as being acclimated to social nudity, if you are a newbie, we recommend that you find a nudist resort nearby and spend a weekend there. You did not indicate your geographical location but if possible one of the larger clubs in Florida are the best for getting used to public social nudity. In fact, many people spend a few days before a B/N cruise at Cypress Cove Resort. They usually have charter busses that take the cruisers from the resort directly to the ship. And on the return they pick you up and you can unwind there for a couple of more days before returning to life in textile land.

And regarding your behavior at a nudist resort, nude cruise, or any social nudist gathering: As a nudist you must realize that nudity des NOT equal sex and not confuse the presence of a nude person as some form of implied consent or invitation for sexual behavior. It is difficult for some textile people to separate nudity and sex as they are not used to nudity in everyday situations and they only enter some state of nudity when engaging in sex. As a nudist, any sexual activity should always be engaged with the same levels of public discretion and decency as you would in a textile environment. While in a social nudist setting, before doing anything just ask yourself "would I do this at my family reunion party or company picnic ?"

Last edited by shower1000; 10-18-2022 at 03:03 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2022, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shower1000 View Post
LOUNGE ( and anyone else interested ):
While in a social nudist setting, before doing anything just ask yourself "would I do this at my family reunion party or company picnic ?"
Well, other than the walking around completely naked part!

We are with you on only going to the dining room once per cruise, usually on a port day where we are already wearing something anyway. Otherwise, the cruise is too short to keep getting dressed to go eat!

Technically there is no private island stop on the 2024 cruise. There is a stop in Mahogany Bay, which is a private port area in Roatan, Honduras. You can be nude at the beach and the restaurants behind it there.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NoShoCo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2022, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoShoCo View Post
. . . usually on a port day where we are already wearing something anyway. Otherwise, the cruise is too short to keep getting dressed to go eat!
For us it depends on when steak and lobster is on the menu.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2022, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shower1000 View Post
For us it depends on when steak and lobster is on the menu.
Has Carnival done what Royal Caribbean has done: both are available every night… but there is now an up charge. It costs $15 to get a steak and $30 for lobster. If not then I guess that is one point in favor of the nude cruises going with Carnival most years.

For Mrs. NoShoCo the chocolate melting cake is the draw, and that is available every night!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NoShoCo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2022, 04:59 PM

Default Thanks

Appreciate all the feedback. Haven’t actually read any negative comments by those that have gone so we look forward to it.
Just wish we could open the calendar up 2 weeks vs one. Maybe later in the year or 2025…..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lounge For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s