Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2024, 05:38 AM

Thanked 1,164 Times in 135 Posts
Default His Wish

I kept reassuring myself that it would be over soon and then my husband Jake would stop asking me to let him watch another man fuck me, I had finally given in as I could see how much he wanted it and said if he arranged it all I would let the guy fuck me while he watches, I was not happy about letting a stranger fuck me let alone in front of my husband but I thought if I make a big deal out of it and let them both think I am really enjoying it and he is making me orgasm then he might cum quickly and that would be the end of it, then I would have to let Jake fuck me when the guy had left and tell him what it was like and how I loved the guys cock in me

the day was here and although I had left it all to Jake to arrange I had seen a couple of photos of the guy who seemed nice enough and although I did not want to see it Jake showed me a photo of him naked and yes I was forced to admit he had an impressive sized cock, I knew this would be the case anyway as Jake always says he wants to watch me take a big cock, up to this point the stranger had only seen a couple of topless photos of me so when Jake said he was going to see me naked soon anyway so I might as well let him take one of me naked to send I somewhat reluctantly agreed, I stripped for Jake and as he took the first photo of me he started telling me how he could not wait to share me

he was still taking photos as I asked what the hell he was talking about, you said you want to watch him fuck me I almost shouted at him, he could see I was not happy but he continued to tell me that yes of course he wants to watch but that they were also going to share me, what does that even mean I asked, well I get to watch him do what he wants to you and then I will join in, I want you to suck me off while he is fucking you from behind and then we will swap and I will fuck you while you suck his cock, you don’t mind sucking me after I have been inside you so it will be just like that

I was literally struck dumb by this, I thought it was going to be spread my legs, let him cum in me and that was it but they were planning on using me until they had enough of me, as I stood naked and watched him send the photos he told me he would be here in just five minutes and I realised it had all be planned this way, sure enough the guy arrived and took me straight to the bedroom, he wasted no time in stripping and as I looked at his now hard cock then at my husband who was watching closely the guy laid me back on my bed and before I realised what he was doing he was between my legs and his cock was being slid into me, it then hit that this was also part of the plan as Jake loves to tell me how he would love to watch me being taking by force and this had been pre arranged between them, I cried out as his cock reached my very depths with no care for me

Jake now had his cock in his hand as he watched a stranger take me, I was being fucked whether I like it or not so I played my part and simply lay there and let him fuck me with no reaction from me as Jake was suddenly beside feeding his cock into my mouth, I let him fuck my mouth as the stranger pounded his cock into me one last time before I felt him cum in me, Jake was soon between my legs as the stranger took his place and I felt his cock slide between my lips, Jake did the same as he had just done to me and rammed his cock into me, I knew what he had just watched being done to me would make him cum and so as I took the strangers cock as deep as I could into my throat I looked directly at Jake, I lay still and just let them both fuck me as they wanted and the sight of me letting another man fuck my mouth was too much for Jake and he soon added his load to my pussy

they both lay beside me until Jake asked me to make myself cum for them, I slid my hand towards my pussy and using their cum to wet it I used my finger on my clit, they were now both stroking their own cocks which I knew meant they wanted to get hard again to fuck me more so I thought what the hell and closing my eyes I relived what had just been done to me and found it arousing me more and more, it is going to happen so why not enjoy it I thought and I arched my back as my own orgasm hit me, I just lay there waiting to be told what was going to happen to me, it was Jake who told me to get on my knees and knowing what was coming I did as I was told and as the stranger slid his cock into me from behind I opened my mouth ready for Jake, I held eye contact with him as I swallowed his cock

the big cock in me felt so different from when Jake fucks me and as it relentlessly fucked me from behind kept looking at Jake and saw he was living his ultimate fantasy, with his hand holding my head gently he used them to fuck his cock with my mouth until it was obvious he was going to cum again and so looking directly into his eyes still I watched him as he came in my mouth, the stranger soon followed him and I felt another load of cum fill my pussy

they laid me on my back and after spreading my legs for one final look the stranger quickly dressed and left without a word, Jake held me close as I asked if it was as good as he had fantasised about it being, so much better he replied, after I few minutes I told him I needed to shower but first I need to know something, as he listened I asked if he would like to do it again, he was shocked to say the least and could barely mumble yes he would love to share me again, as I stood to go to the bathroom I said ok but it has to be the same guy, he was cautious as he said yes of course, he knew there was something else, well for every time you two want to share me I want to go to him and let him fuck me on our own, he looked dazed as I said I was already owed one so if he wants to arrange it I want to go and visit the stranger as his home and let him fuck me, and we get to do whatever we want to you he croaked, whatever and wherever I told him, I knew he would love me to be taken like that again but without me knowing it is going to happen

the thought of the two of them springing it on me with no warning was too much and Jake was soon asking when I wanted to go and visit him on my own, tell him tomorrow I said and just before I closed the bathroom door I reminded him that when I return he can also fuck me if he wants to.
Attached Thumbnails
DOy9iImn.jpeg   DSC 4704.jpeg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2024, 01:03 PM

Thanked 5,172 Times in 321 Posts
Default Massage

I'm not the best at telling stories but this is what happened on a recent holiday. hope you like.

On a recent trip to Spain, we decided to meet up with guy who we had chatted to on a previous visit, he was a Brit who lived over there and made some of his living has a masseur & also offered part of his villa for rent to naturist couples or groups.
We arrived around midday & had a tour of his place; it wasn’t long before we were all sunbathing nude having drinks & chatting on his patio.
Mike brought up the subject of massage to me and asked if it was ok to offer Susie a massage, hell yes was my response Susie loves a massage.
He then went inside to set up his table, me & Susie followed shortly after.
Susie lay on her front and Mike covered her with oil then started a deep back massage it wasn't long before he had his hands on her buttocks, he looked at me has though asking for permission, I nodded ok and said Susie will say when it’s time to stop.
His hands then focused on her legs working closer & closer to her inner thighs, Susie then opened her legs slightly more giving him the invite he’d been waiting for.
He slowly worked is hands between her thighs while at the same time spreading her legs even more, his hands where now only inches away from her pussy and he looked at me again, I nodded.
Only moments later he was massaging her clit with one hand while slowly pushing the fingers of the other deep inside her.
Susie was moaning with utter pleasure & I had the most raging hard on ever.
He then turned her over and started giving her more pleasure with his tongue, she was absolutely loving it.
Myself at this time was massaging her breasts while she was gently sucking on my cock, Mike then proceeded to rub his cock against her clit while also fondling her boobs. He then leaned in closer kissed her on the lips and asked if he could enter.
Susie looked at me and asked if i was ok for it to go further, I leaned in kissed her and said if you want it, take it.
Mike then got the nod from Susie and thrust himself deep inside her already totally wet & excited pussy, the massage table was bouncing has he fucked her like a madman, she was howling with pleasure has he pulled out & came, even though she had already cum multiple times I had to finish her & myself of.
I put my cock inside her dripping wet pussy while Mike took my camera and filmed, I thought I was fucking for England has she squealed with pleasure, I came inside her within minutes then we all collapsed on the sofa with exhaustion.
Mike was a total gentleman and we will definitely look him up again, we are both now eager to find others to play with.
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   02.jpg  

03.jpg   04.jpg  

05.jpg   06.jpg  

07.jpg   09.jpg  

11.jpg  

Last edited by Westyorkscpl; 03-23-2024 at 01:09 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Westyorkscpl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2024, 07:23 PM

Thanked 958,934 Times in 23,715 Posts
Default Tales of Nudity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westyorkscpl View Post
I'm not the best at telling stories but this is what happened on a recent holiday. hope you like.

On a recent trip to Spain, we decided to meet up with guy who we had chatted to on a previous visit, he was a Brit who lived over there and made some of his living has a masseur & also offered part of his villa for rent to naturist couples or groups.
We arrived around midday & had a tour of his place; it wasn’t long before we were all sunbathing nude having drinks & chatting on his patio.
Mike brought up the subject of massage to me and asked if it was ok to offer Susie a massage, hell yes was my response Susie loves a massage.
He then went inside to set up his table, me & Susie followed shortly after.
Susie lay on her front and Mike covered her with oil then started a deep back massage it wasn't long before he had his hands on her buttocks, he looked at me has though asking for permission, I nodded ok and said Susie will say when it’s time to stop.
His hands then focused on her legs working closer & closer to her inner thighs, Susie then opened her legs slightly more giving him the invite he’d been waiting for.
He slowly worked is hands between her thighs while at the same time spreading her legs even more, his hands where now only inches away from her pussy and he looked at me again, I nodded.
Only moments later he was massaging her clit with one hand while slowly pushing the fingers of the other deep inside her.
Susie was moaning with utter pleasure & I had the most raging hard on ever.
He then turned her over and started giving her more pleasure with his tongue, she was absolutely loving it.
Myself at this time was massaging her breasts while she was gently sucking on my cock, Mike then proceeded to rub his cock against her clit while also fondling her boobs. He then leaned in closer kissed her on the lips and asked if he could enter.
Susie looked at me and asked if i was ok for it to go further, I leaned in kissed her and said if you want it, take it.
Mike then got the nod from Susie and thrust himself deep inside her already totally wet & excited pussy, the massage table was bouncing has he fucked her like a madman, she was howling with pleasure has he pulled out & came, even though she had already cum multiple times I had to finish her & myself of.
I put my cock inside her dripping wet pussy while Mike took my camera and filmed, I thought I was fucking for England has she squealed with pleasure, I came inside her within minutes then we all collapsed on the sofa with exhaustion.
Mike was a total gentleman and we will definitely look him up again, we are both now eager to find others to play with.
Just read your story and must say it did get me very excited it's great that you both had fun with your friend and both enjoyed the company I loved reading it and thank you for letting me know what happened when you went on holiday.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to excalibur5 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2024, 09:10 AM

Thanked 5,172 Times in 321 Posts
Default More from the massage

Hope you like... click its a gif
Attached Thumbnails
Massage.gif  

Last edited by Westyorkscpl; 03-25-2024 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Explanation
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westyorkscpl For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2024, 04:36 AM

Thanked 1,164 Times in 135 Posts
Default Thanks

Just don’t tell me when you are going to do it I said with a nervous laugh, it might have been partly my idea and it might have been me who said it was a good idea but the more I thought about it the more I began to think I had been a little hasty but I could not back out now so I told James that he could take a photo of me to share with them

our honeymoon had been a massive surprise from our best friends, we had not been able to afford it after paying for the wedding and so unbeknown to us our best friend’s Col and Mandy along with Danny and Sandra had booked a week at a resort for us as a wedding gift, they had to tell us two days before the wedding to allow us to pack etc and James and I knew we could never repay them for their kindness but mainly for being such caring friends, it was on honeymoon that I happened to say that I wish we could repay them but as all four of them had made it perfectly clear that it was a gift and they would not accept any form of repayment we were stumped on how to show our appreciation, as I lay naked on the bed knowing James wanted to fuck me again for the second time that day and I was about to take his cock into my mouth when he pushed me back onto the bed and said I know what Col and Danny would like

still being unaware at the time of what he meant I let him continue, well you know they have seen you topless on the beach, as I have seen Mandy and Sandra as well, I thought back to the last time all three of us girls had given the boys a treat and taken out bikini tops off on the beach, I knew James had enjoyed seeing Many and Sandra topless and so I also knew the boys had enjoyed seeing my naked breasts, well he began to say, I just wondered if you might give them another look at you topless if I send them a photo to them, we will buy a gift of course for the girls but I think the boys would love a topless photo of you, I lay back and let him gently play with my nipples, something that he knows will arouse me

it suddenly occurred to me that it would seem the boys had been talking about us being topless so I asked if they liked seeing me on the beach, of course they did he said before taking my nipple into his mouth, and you liked seeing the girls topless I moaned, he stopped briefly to say of course he did and for the first time I realised he had enjoyed seeing my two best friends naked breasts, he raised his head and kissed me before saying it was a pity it was not a nudist beach, he went back to my nipple while I wondered if I would have been brave enough to go naked, if the girls had then I know I would also have done it and the thought of the boys seeing me naked didn’t seem too bad an idea

as he slid across my body and I felt his cock start to slide into me I said I wonder if they would like to see me naked, he started to fuck me as he said he knew for a fact they would, again I realised they had talked about seeing us all naked and as I felt him start to speed up I also realised he was very aroused either by the boys seeing me naked or him seeing Mandy and Sandra naked, what came out of my mouth then tipped him over the edge as I felt him cum in me while I whispered that he could share a naked pic of me with them if they kept it to themselves, he knew I had not cum so he reached out and finding the vibrator I had brought with me on the bedside table he switched it on and touched my clit with it, it was instant as the waves shot through my clit and pulled my knees up and spread my legs as wide as I could

he knew what I liked and after making me cum with it on my clit he slowly eased it into my body, it was now that I took over and let him watch as I fucked myself with it, I know how much he loves this and as I began the climb to another orgasm he asked if was serious, yes let them see me naked I cried as I came, I clamped my thighs onto the vibrator with it still deep inside of me as I lay back and enjoyed my orgasm, when I finally took it out and lay close to James I said not to tell me when he is going to take one to share but to just do it

it was the last day of the honeymoon and again I was almost naked as I lay on the bed, James had started to undress me as soon as we returned to the hotel, taking my short skirt and panties off first he stroked my pussy gently before pushing me onto my back on the bed, as he knelt between my legs and pushed my top up I was expecting him to spread my legs and slide into me but instead he asked if had been serious about the photo for the boys, I told him I was as he started to stroke his cock, I watched him as he told me how turned on he was thinking of them seeing me naked, what do you want them to see I asked as he stroked his cock faster, everything he gasped, I want them to see your pussy and your tits, do it now then I told as I could see he was about to cum, I reached out and grabbed his phone from the table and handed it to him, I lay back and let him take several shots of me showing everything before I felt him cum on my body

send It know I demanded as he looked down at my cum covered body, I knew if he didn’t send them now he would back out of it in case I had changed my mind, what I had not known at the time was that he had also sent one of me with his cum on my body, as he lay beside me again I reached out and found my phone, I also messaged both of the boys and told them he had sent the photos with my permission and I hoped they liked what they saw, when the replies arrived they both said they could not believe what we had done but both also said how they love seeing me naked

of course I told the girls what we had done when we returned home and luckily they both agreed it was something the boys would have loved, I did make a half hearted joke about maybe they should do the same for James and although they both laughed about it they didn’t say no, it was slightly awkward the first time we were all together knowing what they had seen, I mean all of them as the girls both told me that they had shown them the photo’s James had sent, since then James has said that the boys had both told Mandy and Sandra that they would love to share a pic of them naked so it might happen that James gets to see them naked as soon, but I n the meantime we both enjoy fantasising about it when we have sex and I know I only have to ask him what he thinks the boys would like to do to me now they have seen me naked and he will cum almost instantly

we both know nothing will ever happen between the six of us in a sexual way but James loves to tell me what he thinks the boys would like to do to me and I have to be honest and say I do enjoy the stories he makes up about me being stripped and used by them but what hit me the hardest and gave me an amazing orgasm was when he was using my vibrator on my clit again and he said he wondered if either Mandy or Sandra would like to do this to me, it was my turn to orgasm instantly as a thought that had never entered my mind in the past occurred to me, one of the girls using the toy on my clit

one thing is certain though, James and I have plenty to fantasise about.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_9371.jpeg  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post:

Tags
pictures, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016