uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-16-2012, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywifesnudpix View Post
{snip} I need to find a way to scan my negatives because the pics are not aging that well. Digital changed everything....made things easier but took out the risk...which was part of the excitement too. Oh well....

They sell devices specifically to do this - hook up to the USB port on your PC - and you feed the 35mm negatives in to a slot where they are back-lit. Scans them right in.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to monagamous_now For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 08:35 AM

Thanked 8,369 Times in 553 Posts
Default Nice surprise on old films developed

As a keen photographer of all things I had lots of old undeveloped reels lying around, all about 8 or 10 years old. I hadn't got around to developing them because i'd forgotton what was on them and didn't want to waste money if they were experimental stuff, trying out a new film type etc.

Before throwing them out I thought I'd get a few developed,(no prints) as I can scan them, and I thought maybe they wouldn't develop after all these years.

I picked them up when I was shopping with my wife and when I asked the guy in the shop if they came out Ok he said yes , and I held them up for a cursory glance and could see there were some from the house and some from a trip away. On the end of one of these I could see there were about a dozen shots of my wife posing naked in a hotel room, which I'd forgotton about completely. She was curious so I said, 'oh from one of our walking weekends'
'that's nice' she said. The guy behind the counter smiled partly because he realised she didn't know. A great moment, completely unplanned otherwise I would have ordered prints.
The colour has shifted a little in the negatives but they're better than I would expect after that time, and I can clean them up a little. Great memories of that evening as well.
So don't give up of those old films, there may be some lost gems.

Of course I'll have to tell my wife but I'm sure she'll see the funny side of it?,- I'll let you know.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:21 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post
As a keen photographer of all things I had lots of old undeveloped reels lying around, all about 8 or 10 years old. I hadn't got around to developing them because i'd forgotton what was on them and didn't want to waste money if they were experimental stuff, trying out a new film type etc.

Before throwing them out I thought I'd get a few developed,(no prints) as I can scan them, and I thought maybe they wouldn't develop after all these years.

I picked them up when I was shopping with my wife and when I asked the guy in the shop if they came out Ok he said yes , and I held them up for a cursory glance and could see there were some from the house and some from a trip away. On the end of one of these I could see there were about a dozen shots of my wife posing naked in a hotel room, which I'd forgotton about completely. She was curious so I said, 'oh from one of our walking weekends'
'that's nice' she said. The guy behind the counter smiled partly because he realised she didn't know. A great moment, completely unplanned otherwise I would have ordered prints.
The colour has shifted a little in the negatives but they're better than I would expect after that time, and I can clean them up a little. Great memories of that evening as well.
So don't give up of those old films, there may be some lost gems.

Of course I'll have to tell my wife but I'm sure she'll see the funny side of it?,- I'll let you know.

Oh my...what a card! you are awesom!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the ginch and the geek For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2012, 09:53 PM

Default Photo developed at stores

Overcoming the reluctance of the wife... combined with the excitement on knowing another person will be looking at her naked ... was always worth the effort... Can't quite explain... But I'm sure everyone who follows this thread knows where I am coming from... Good stuff... keep it coming.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to coppernicus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2012, 10:27 PM

Thanked 26,353 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife got interested in photography in 1995 when she inherited a major collection of professional equipment from her uncle. She took some photography courses at the local university and set up a darkroom at home. She wasn't in it to make money but eventually she started shooting events for her friends and relatives and developing the b&w's herself.

Then one friend wanted to give her husband a set of boudoir pics as a present and didn't want to pose for a male photographer so she asked my wife to do it. After the shoot and developing my wife told me about it, of course I said I'd love to see the pics of her hot friend. My wife said her professional ethics would not allow that, I told her that since people were just paying for her supplies and expenses, she wasn't a professional, 'good point', she replied.

She said 'I suppose if you happened to look through the envelop on my desk I haven't delivered yet and saw the prints, I couldn't stop you'. This happened maybe a dozen times before she got bored with photography and sold the equipment. Almost all the pics were pretty tame by today's standards, a few nipples and see-thru nighties, an occasional wisp of pubes, but one was way over the top. A co-worker I would have thought to be very vanilla had spread-legs, dildo inserted, a very x-rated set. You never know who is the hot one.

We also took a lot of her that you couldn't develop at the drugstore. Unfortunately our house got robbed once and although they didn't steal the pics, it made her nervous about having them around and she burned them.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:32 PM

I really miss the days of developed film before digital came along. I used to work in a large store that had bins of developed film that was to be picked up by customers in the city that I lived in. Although, I did not know people by name, I got to see a lot of the naked pics that people took. I took time going through the film on my breaks. Fortunately, it was in my department of the store and my job to sort the film into film bins.

The company that developed the film for the store would often pull any hardcore pics, but every so often, some of the hardcore photos slip by their eyes. I was such a rush for me to find a naked photo and if it was hardcore, it was all the more a turn on. Sometime i would get to see the people that pick up their film since some of them needed help to find the film that was out of alphabetical order on purpose by guess who? ME, LOL

Some people that developed film had a habit of taking nudes, so i would remember their name and look each week for possible film development. many times HOT looking women would turn in film that was taken by their husbands or boy friends. Go Figure?? I would always write their name down and look for their film the next day. Often... SCORE!!!!! Nudes and sometime hardcore.

My favorite thing was to watch for busty women to drop off film in the summer time. So many vacations that included nudes of big boobs. WHAT A RUSH. Sometime women using toys or dildos. Not often cause of the censoring people at development. but sometime they slipped through.

I not longer work at the store and thus digital came along and put an end to developed film as you know. Too bad for me. Cheated by technology. LOL
Old 09-18-2012, 01:10 AM

I must add that although I miss the naked photos from film developed by people. it is nice to see so mnay more pics online by people in the digital age we live in.

My only regret is that I did not have a scanner available to me at the time. They were far and few during this period of my life and of course, I looked at pics, but never would take them home. I respected that it was their property, but I did look since someone who developed the film had already looked as well. I am sure someone disagrees with me, but that is how I justified looking guilt free.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to arrangr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2012, 01:17 PM

Default Photo developed at stores

Brings back old memories... You had to provide name and address to get pictures developed back then... Couple of developers must have taken a liking to my wife... They started sending lingerie catalogs to my house... Seems they wanted something a little more provocative... Took me a while to put 2 and 2 together... But finally gave them what they wanted.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:40 PM

I am sure that i am repeating myself here, but i can't help it. I loved when big busty women dropped off their film. Especially the really hot ones. it was almost a guarantee that there would be some nudity on the roll. I would look for them the next day since the photo lab developed film in 24 hours as a selling point.

Dam I miss those days. What a thrill to give them back their film or help them look for it, knowing what they looked like naked. Also, I would remember their names and look each day for more film from them. You guessed it. there were more naked pics in their rolls.

If I only had a scanner. Technology had not caught up yet at the time.

Finally, I used to love to find wedding photos and honeymoon pics. A GUARANTEE of hot film. Nothing better than seeing a bride in her wedding dress and then to see her completely naked on the same roll. And sometimes even seeing her being fucked or giving a BJ. So dam hot. I really miss those days.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:44 PM

Thanked 6,684 Times in 273 Posts
Default Developed photos.

Before my wife and I could really afford a digital camera we took a lot of photos on film. I had acces to a small lab and developed the B/W and color slides myself. I really wanted to take color print film of her but was leary of taking them to be developed locally.
We started slowly, shooting a tit shot or one of her in her panties on the end of a roll we had been shooting. I finally just went to one of the local drug stores that sent their rolls out of town to be processed. It took about 4 days from drop off to pick up.
Finally I got brave enough to shoot some pussy shots & waited breathlessly for the prints to arrive.
After I picked them up I went to the car to see the results. I was shocked to find someone elsed pictures in my envelope. I quickly checked the negatives and they were mine, but the prints were all wrong! I went back to the counter and explained that I had the wrong prints but the right negatives. The young guy at the counter said that happens occasionally & he would send my negatives back for the correct prints.
Okay, this much I know, someone out there got some naked pictures of my wife that they weren't expecting. I'm not sure if it happened at the processor or at the store.
When I finally got the right prints, there were three of one pose, two of three other poses and one of the final four poses. The pussy shots I only got back one of each. Again I'm not sure who was getting the extras. I did notice that there was a "4" marked on the outside of the mailer where it said "reprints".
Here are a couple of the prints I had in the series.
Attached Thumbnails
email clean3.jpg   email clean2clean.jpg  

email clean4.jpg   email clean1.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s