Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-13-2010, 03:50 AM

I have shot many masturbation videos of my wife, and she has set the cam on the tripod a few times and made me a recording of her pleasuring herself. Recently I thought it was such a waste that those videos were only being "appreciated" by me, so I complied a 2 hour long DVD of her pleasuring herself. I give them away, usually by leaving the disk with a G rated as well as a nude pic of her at a truck stop late at night. I gave a few away locally, and apparently they were copied so "friends" could enjoy her also.

The only recording I wish I had was of our wedding night. We stayed at a small place that I found out after the fact had video cameras behind the mirrors at the bed and the jacuzzi. Sadly the place has since closed, because they would allow guests "rent" adult movies, including the "honeymoon suite" footage I was told. Love to see how many brides they watched get undressed and show just how innocent they weren't Seeing my wife in that collection would just be a big bonus. Maybe I'll find the footage online some day.......
Old 08-20-2010, 02:25 AM

Default naked on foyer stairs

I had my wife handcuffed behind her back and naked, then I walked her to the staircase in ourhouse in the middle ofthe night. She was blindfolded too. I put her on the middle of the stairs about half way down. She knew that she couldn't move since she could fall - so she had no choice but to stand there.

Then I turned on the lights in the foyer - it was dark outside - so anyone looking in would have seen her standing there. I left her there for about 5 minutes.

That was fun.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:14 PM

Default Send her in a small white thong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyman View Post
My wife does something I think is pretty hot. She goes about once a month to this fancy spa. Occasionally she gets a massage. She just recently told me that when she gets her massage she's topless and wearing only panties. No towel. Not just when she's on her stomach but when she's on her back as well. Her masseur is male and one of the owners. Linda thinks this is normal and it's just like when the doctor sees her.

It turns me on when I imagine her laying topless and oiled up with this guy.
There is no way he can keep his hands off her butt and pussy if he is normal.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Way2hard For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2011, 11:08 PM

I posted this story somewhere else but it fits here as well...
Before we were married, my then girlfriend (now wife) and I won free tickets to a 'hypnotist' show in vegas a couple years ago. She had just turned 21 and it was our very first time down there together. It was at the Stardust, before they knocked that place down. Anyway, she had on a yellow halter top and shorts. So the show turns out to be an audience participation show and they need like 6-8 people on stage to be 'hypnotized' My girlfriend raises her hand and is picked as one of the ones to go on stage along with 5 other guys and another girl. The hypnotist would get them to do things like act like an animal, and stupid stuff, but i think everyone just kind of went with it, and being pretty buzzed, so did my wife, though she claims she doesnt remember half of what she did. They had their eyes closed for most of the 'commands' as well

So anyway one of the things is he convinces everyone there is an earthquake going on, and those up on the stage are 'hypnotized' into trembling. Well one of the guys grabs onto my girlfriend and vice versa by the shoulders during this during their hypnotized earthquake. As he lets go, he moves his hand down getting both hands on her breasts and shakes them. About 5 minutes later, during another hypnotized chaotic moment, they were 'convinced' they were playing football. The same guy pretends to tackle my girlfriend and in doing so 'accidentally' pulls on her top. She had just the halter top on, and with this tug, the top dropped low enough where both breasts had become exposed. She carried on the hypnotism a good 20-30 seconds before even realizing both breasts were out and exposed. She pulled the top back up as if nothing happened and continued participating. Everything was dark in there except for the small stage they were on, and there was probably 200 people seeing the 'show' I was a tad annoyed at first, but realized she didnt even comprehend what happened, and who the hell did we know there anyway
Old 04-09-2011, 11:34 PM

Thanked 15,521 Times in 918 Posts

I found out fairly early in our relationship,that my now -ex-wife was a natural exhibitionist Although she wouldn't admit it openly.She liked pushing the edge with a little persuasion.As part of our ten day honeymoon,we spent about five days at a nudist resort close to where I lived.She and I both enjoyed that immensely.She loved the idea of being nude in front of others.We went back to the resort on several occasions.A few times with me bringing male friends of mine as well.But,that's another story. Anyways, on the way home,she was sitting in the front passenger seat of our car.Wearing a halter top and shorts.My ex didn't have large breasts,but they were very firm.As we drove down a major highway,I dared her to flash passing vehicles.After a few encouraging words from me,she proceed to do exactly that.The first was a large 18-wheel commercial vehicle,he was riding almost right beside us.She pulled up her top,giggling like a schoolgirl,and faced the passenger window.Once the older trucker saw my new wife's naked breasts, he beeped his air horn in approval.This just encouraged her more.Several more trucks and passing cars got to experience the same thing.Needless to say,once we got home,we had some incredible sex.I'll relay more experiences if anyone is interested.
Attached Thumbnails
k50.jpg   k51.jpg  

The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to wildfire54 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2011, 11:45 PM

Thanked 9,449 Times in 313 Posts

JohnP's post about putting video of his wife on rented VHS tapes above reminded me of the times I did that with Shirley's pix. There was a convenience store above our house that rented tapes owned by a local guy. Not sure if he was replacing a broken tape or just playing the system because he'd have a few main stream movies on regular cassettes instead of the "rental" ones.

Rented a couple of those, and one didn't even have the knock-out broken out... I hooked up the camcorder to the VCR and after about a minute of blank space after the credits (didn't want it to be seen too accidentally) and taped a slideshow of her pix on the computer... went from G-rated to totally exposed and fucking...so anybody that was looking for stuff on tapes or just didn't get the VCR turned off in time got to see Shirley in all her glory...
Old 04-14-2011, 02:04 PM

Thanked 1,410 Times in 234 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea4420 View Post
Yeah, if she'd agree to it, take her shopping. I worked in retail clothing for years. It's amazing how show-off-able women become when a guy helps pick out things to try on: it really makes a guys day.
i used to ask a guy to take a photo of us on a bench she would put her leg over my knee exposing her panties the guy would always ask if we wanted another one and we always would such a turn on especially when we picked the photos up seeing what thd guy could see
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to cornishman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2011, 04:06 PM

Default Wife exposed

The other night my wife and I were in a bar out of town. When we got there it wasn't very crowded so we sat up at the bar on the stools. My wife was wearing a short skirt and a thin top with no bra. After a few drinks, I got up to go to the bathroom. When I was walking back to the bar I noticed a guy standing a few feet from her looking her way. I figured he was sneaking a glance at he nipples poking through her top but as I got closer I couldn't believe what I saw. She had gone pantiless to surprise me and the way she was positioned on the bar stool facing out you could see her pussy plain as day. She had recently shaved it with just a small landing stip the way I like it. Her legs were spread far enough that I could plainly see her lips. I got back on the stool and told her how hot that was. The rest of the night as the place got more crowded she continued to flash on and off. At one point I heard a guy a few stools down tellling his buddy to "check out that hot girls pussy." A few seconds later he let out a loud scream of approval.

A couple of nights later were were at another club that was packed. She was wearing a see thru silky blouse with a light sweated over it. Once we sat down she took off the sweater, getting me instantly hard looking at her hard nipples. We were sitting at a table watching the band play. She had her feet up on a spare chair at our table. I whispered to her to pull her skirt up more so I could catch a view. She looked around and it didn't seem like anyone was paying attention to us so she hiked it up far enough that I caught a glympse of her pink thong. Just about two feet away at the next table, there was a guy with his girlfriend sitting in his lap watching the band I don't think my wife new how close they were to us because they were slightly behind her. After a while I rested my hand on my wifes leg and rubbed it in rythym to the music. I kept moving it higher until I had my finger on her thong. I looked over and the guy next to us was trying not to let us notice that he was watching. Just then I pulled her skirt up high enough to completly expose her thong. I slid my finger in her wet pussy and started finger fucking her to the music. I glanced over and the guy next to us was smiling with approval. I couldn't resist so I made sure I pushed the thong to the side giving him a direct view of her pussy and my finger disappearing into it. His girlfriend didn't even notice what was going on. She was watching the band. If she hadn't been in his lap I think he would have tried to slip his finger in my wifes pussy. Not sure how she would have reacted but just knowing he got the full tour was a turn on.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:06 PM

Thanked 3,168 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franglais View Post
I had Fran do her first "open for all" cam show a couple nights ago.

She was nervous at the start that someone we know might sign on, so we positioned her so that her face was not in the picture. When she started she quickly got *very* hot as I told her how many people were watching and what they were saying (127 viewers at the prime). She was soon so into it that I decided to tease her and I told her someone I knew had signed in (they hadn't - I just wanted to see her reaction), I was very surprised when she immediately sat up, making sure her face was fully in view of the cam, and spread her legs and pussy lips wide open.

After that she did the rest of the show fully exposed.

How much I would give to see Fran's show...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mailik For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 05:16 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts
Default Bravo!

This is terrific - both the story, and the pic. I applaud you for sharing your sexy wife, and her for going through with a much-maligned form of body modification

The results are lovely, and I appreciate you sharing them with us. I for one would've walked that carpet to get a better look too...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s