uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2016, 08:50 PM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

You reminded me of a similar thing. I worked for a company that had a lot of offshore employees, usually the wives would come pick up the paycheck. So they would come to my desk and have to lean over to sign the log that they rec'd the check. Payday was my favorite day for more than one reason. Especially Missy, she always had on a loose top and was braless, I wouldn't leave for lunch until Missy had picked up her husbands check.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2016, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlhein View Post
I was in 8th grade. Her name was Lucy. She sat in the desk in front of me.
Reminds me of when I was the same age and I was staying at my married sister's place. It was summer, he kitchen was warm and she was baking scones in batches. Every 15 minutes or so they had to be removed from the oven and turned out onto the centre table. I stood on one side and got a wonderful eyeful as she bent forward each time, hot tray between her hands, her full breasts almost falling out of the loose top she was wearing. It was obviously a memorable sight for me and spurred me on to want to see more.
I got my chance some time later when she was breast feeding her new baby and unbeknown to her I glimpsed her full lactating breast as she latched her child on. Instant hard on for a lad of 14!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fiery For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2016, 10:40 PM

Thanked 16,199 Times in 1,124 Posts

Another guitar lesson with the mom and daughter. This time the daughter showed up in a bright green tank top, braless, because it had one of those built-in bras. It was too tight to see down, but it hid nothing--her puffy nipples were so obvious, and when we got to the studio where it was cooler, her nipples stuck out, too! She was aware of it, but didn't seem to care. The top was so tight and stretchy that she may have well been topless with green body paint.

Call me raised as a prude or living in a conservative area or whatever, but it just blows my mind that she walks around like that out and about, and doesn't seem to care at all. I don't mind it of course, and I promote topfreedom and bralessness whenever I can, but it is extremely unusual around here. My wife would go braless a lot when we were younger and her nipples would poke out sometimes, but it wasn't as glaringly obvious or in your face as this student. She's 18 but looks way younger with b-cup breasts and gigantic puffy nipples...it's not your average woman in a sundress without a bra with a little nipple poking out occasionally.

Again, I am not complaining and I certainly think it's wonderful and beautiful that she can do this and feel safe and comfortable, etc, but it still makes me wonder! I mean she must know that I notice, right? I guess she is just really comfortable and doesn't care. Good for her!
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2016, 09:34 AM

Thanked 1,468 Times in 38 Posts
Default At the pier

I sometimes spend lunch down at the river on the pier. It is a pretty long wooden construction along the river, so many people next to each other getting a tan or taking a swim or both. Last week two gorgeous girls sat next to me. Like towel next to towel - the place gets pretty crowded. This is no official swimming area no changing rooms, no toilets, just lots of people. The girl next to me started take her sneakers off and started to fumble through her bag looking for ... bikini. The shy girl, black, long straight hair, glasses, skirt, t-shirt, sandals further away from me goes:"Say - Didn't you change in the office?"
brave girl - dark blond hair, very skinny, wearing jeans and t-shirt replies:"No, I always change here."
shy girl takes off her sandals, lowers her skirt and takes of the t-shirt. Nice bikini... though a bit large it seems.
brave girl lowers her jeans, takes off her t-shirt and puts her bikini top over her bra... not much to see. Then she sits down, bends her knees, lifts her ass and just takes off her panties. I get a glimps of her (dark) pubic hair - heart racing. Her shy colleague: "Don't you cover with a towel?" The brave one replies "no, takes too much time and you can't see anything anyway here"... Which is true - almost. Then she glides into her bikini pants - done.
Now these two girls sat next to me, the shy one facing me cross legged talking to each other. She is bending forwards all the while they talk and each and every time I see her nipple hang out, beautiful. I just though "don't you want to cover" he he he. Unfortunately I had to leave for a meeting before they left.

Last edited by nighthawk88; 09-06-2016 at 09:40 AM.
Old 09-14-2016, 02:29 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Airline DB

This isn't the most exciting, but I enjoyed it. I was flying back home after a short trip up north. I had just sat down and this 30something gal decides to take the seat across the aisle from me. I could see she was struggling to lift her bag into the overhead. I got up and lifted it in place for her and received a pleasant "thank you.

She was wearing a spaghetti string top with what must have been a very thin bra or second under t. I was kind of chilly and looked over and noticed that she had her "high beams" on. Not just little ones, but gum drop sized on her a/b cup tits. I closed my eyes to catch a nap, but was thinking of those nips across the aisle which resulted in a chubbie in my loose-fitting shorts.

Once we landed and taxied in I got up prepared to deplane. She looked at me and said, "You know my bag is behind you". I reached behind me, retrieved it and sat it on the aisle floor in front of me. She then bent down to place something in the bag. I was in just the right spot and she bent over just right so I was able to look down and see the nicest dark brown gum drop nipples with very small areolas. Of course at this point her face was within a foot of my crotch.

She stood back up and smiled at me and caught me gaping down her front. She said thanks again with that tell-tale grin. I smiled and said thank YOU. A great way to end a flight!
Old 09-14-2016, 02:36 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Airline DB

This isn't the most exciting, but I enjoyed it. I was flying back home after a short trip up north. I had just sat down and this 30something gal decides to take the seat across the aisle from me. I could see she was struggling to lift her bag into the overhead. I got up and lifted it in place for her and received a pleasant "thank you.

She was wearing a spaghetti string top with what must have been a very thin bra or second under t. I was kind of chilly and looked over and noticed that she had her "high beams" on. Not just little ones, but gum drop sized on her a/b cup tits. I closed my eyes to catch a nap, but was thinking of those nips across the aisle which resulted in a chubbie in my loose-fitting shorts.

Once we landed and taxied in I got up prepared to deplane. She looked at me and said, "You know my bag is behind you". I reached behind me, retrieved it and sat it on the aisle floor in front of me. She then bent down to place something in the bag. I was in just the right spot and she bent over just right so I was able to look down and see the nicest dark brown gum drop nipples with very small areolas. Of course at this point her face was within a foot of my crotch.

She stood back up and smiled at me and caught me gaping down her front. She said thanks again with that tell-tale grin. I smiled and said thank YOU. A great way to end a flight!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 10:28 AM

Default sons mother in law

let me start with his MIL is not what I think is a pretty woman and I have known her for 30years or more and have knew her husband for longer than that, she has a runners body flat chested what I call skinny. she has always thought she was good looking by the way she acts but the thing that makes her not sexy the most for me is that she reminds me of my ex wife the way she acts. what I find strange about her is that she I think is always trying to show me her tits or mostly nipples I guess and flashing her hairy pussy I just thought it just happened but I found out otherwise.
all that said I was at my sons and DIL's house one sat helping him do some things around the house. his MIL always seems to show up if I'm around and this sat wasn't any different. she pulls up and gets out of her car my DIL comes out of the house to meet her. S the MIL hugs her then comes over and hugs my son. we have never been that close as hugging buddys but she has hugged me before just not often. she come up on the porch and from where I was standing I could see down her scoop fronted shirt and she had a bra on she come on up and hugged me pretty quickly then went on in the house.
my son and I keep working for maybe another 30 min or so then needed some things from the hardware store he went in and asked if wife if she would go with him to pick out some paint they and her mom come outside and I told them I was going to sit on the swing, drink some sweet tea and cool off while they where gone. they hugged S and left. S come up on the porch and pulled a chair over to where I was sitting in the swing and from me being higher up than her I could see down her shirt and she had taken her bra off which I thought was odd. we talked and she bent over so I got a good view of her lil tits and long nipples which the more she showed them the harder they got till they where poking out. then she leaned back in her chair and d****d on leg over the arm of the chair and I had a good view of her hairy pussy. we are still just talking normally but my dick is getting hard from looking at her hairy pussy. I know she can see the affect she has on me as she shifts in her chair to give me a better view she then stands up and says I guess I had better go and let you rest before y'all get back to work. she bends over to hug me so I get a good look down her shirt. she says give me a hug as she reaches down to pull me up she brushes my hard dick with the back of her hand by ''accident'' then as I stand up I start to put my arms around her she turns kind of sideways into my hand where her tit is in my hand rubbing her nipple I say O I'm sorry as she turns back to me and pulls me into her grinding into my cock she laughs and says no problem we are family. she then reaches up and kisses me quickly on the lips drops her hand down squeezes my dick and laughs and says there we are even. I say not quite as slip my hand up the leg of her shorts and rub her hairy pussy she is very wet then she pulls away and puts her hand on my face and says see you later and is down steps and in her car and gone.
I have thought about it since and wonder if it went past what she was thinking when she started and I still don't think I would want to fuck her but maybe I would let her suck my dick lol

one little side note her husband is a twin, before they started dating she dated his twin and from what I understand she was fucking him, then broke up and started dating his twin brother and married him and is still married to him. which is the dad to my sons wife.
Old 10-10-2016, 02:47 PM

Friday afternoon I stopped at a store close to my work and as I was going in S my sons MIL was pumping gas ''very small town'' I waved as I went in the store. when I came out I figured she would be gone but she had backed in next to my truck which was over on the side of the store. her drivers door was next to my drivers door and she had her door open on her little Miata and had both feet on the ground. she had a nice dress and heels on which is her normal office wear but as I walked up she didn't have any hose on and from my view she had went to work without panties on are had taken them off ,I'm betting they where stuffed in her pocketbook with her hose that she had taken off as she waited for me to come out of the store. I smiled and said dam it has been hot for it to be Oct. she laughed and said it has been hot. I thought what the fuck lets crank it up a notch I said yeah I see that it got so hot you took your hose and panties off. she laughed again and said you looking up my dress I said if a woman is showing her pretty pussy I'm looking. her face turned a nice shade of red I said pull your dress up so I can get a good look she laughed again as she looked around and pulled it up I have to say it was a nice pussy it was trimmed but still nice and hairy. my dick got hard and she could see that it had in the khaki slacks I had on she said you must like looking at my pussy which made my dick get harder. I said I bet I'm not the only one turned on as put my hand over her mound and entered her with two fingers as I kneeled down in front of her, she sighed with a slight moan. she was sopping wet and I keep my fingers inside her I asked her where do you see this going you have flashed me your tits and pussy do you want to fuck me or just having some fun flashing.
she leaned her head back and said I was just enjoying flashing you, you where safe but then the other week at S&N,s house I got very turned on and got brave and grabbed you dick I thought what it would be like to feel you inside me. I pulled my fingers out of her and stood up as she pulled her dress back down because I didn't want to draw to much attention to us. I said yeah I have to say I have thought what it would be like to fuck you to after that, but you know that would be all it was just fucking don't you ? she said yeah I know. I said I bet you about fucked ''J's'' brains out when you left the other Sat ,she laughed and said how did you know I said your kidding you where socking wet when you left I knew you would. did you close your eyes and think about me being inside you she turned red again she said I did. I said yeah when you left I went inside and beat off thinking about you sucking my dick as I fingered you. she laughed and said really as I nodded my head she said I hoped you would that was the other thing with ''J'' besides the afternoon sex was I gave him a blowjob which I hadn't done in a while. I said you give him my blowjob laughing, she said I did I said he owes me a think you. she said what if I just give you a blowjob instead would you be even it always seems like we are trying to stay even laughing. I said are you serious she said not here I'm not but yeah.
Old 10-11-2016, 10:16 AM

this is what she looks like
Attached Thumbnails
s.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hornt89 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2016, 02:47 PM

Default son's mother in law

after we both had to leave last fri I have not seen or heard from S until I got a text from a number I didn't know that said ''I know I still owe you and we will be even I promise '' i texted back ''promises promises'' but I guess we will see going to go to dinner tonight for sons birthday and S and J will be there.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hornt89 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample